LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for role play partners

Here's some ideas..

Please message me if any interests you..

You're the new step mom not much older then me you get tired of my attitude and me telling you you're not my mom. One day you had enough and you decide I'm right you're not my mom, but instead you'll be my mommy..

I'm a young executive at your dads company and I catch you drinking and getting high, when you were younger and I had to tell your dad and you never forgave me. Fast forward a few years later. I'm 23 and your 18.. Now you catch me stealing from your dads company. Now it's payback time for you. You turn me in your dad is ready to call the cops but you step in and convince him to release me too you. I have no choice as I don't wanna go to jail, but you smile knowing you're going to have so much fun with your baby doll.

You're a senior in high school and I'm a freshman and you get tired of me always staring at you, I'm a freshman no way would you be caught dead with me and I need to know my place. So you invite me over one day I think it's a date but no you're going to babysit me instead!

We're boyfriend and girlfriend or girlfriend and girlfriend.

I lose my job and I began getting lazy and you get tired of it one thing leads to another and you decide if I'm going to act like a baby might as well get treated like one.

I'm into humiliation, diapers, spanking forced extreme babying. Cribs, nursery, high chair bottle ect.

I can be a boy, girl or sissy, since it's role play.

Message me if interested, we can tweak these scenarios as well.

Thanks K.

"You're a senior in high school and I'm a freshman and you get tired of me always staring at you, I'm a freshman no way would you be caught dead with me and I need to know my place. So you invite me over one day I think it's a date but no you're going to babysit me instead!

girlfriend and girlfriend."

I liked this scenario ... I would love to play it)