LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Times Wetting while playing Video Games

Hey I was wondering if there are other incontinent desiring video gamers out there that have found they have issues letting go while playing video games. For me I find I get very tense while I play games and I end up clenching all my muscles making it hard to pee. I was wondering if this has been an issue to anyone one else and if anyone has any suggestions in how to stay calm and relaxed while playing a fast passed action game? Bye and hope you all have a great day :D

I would say just keep trying!  Maybe wet while not playing, but sitting in the same position and holding the controller, try wetting.  Basically, mimic everything while wetting except actually playing a game.

• 2 weeks later...

My advice is to wait until a break in the action and then let loose. When I'm playing a round-based game (like COD, CS:GO, or Siege) I usually empty my bladder in between rounds. On several occasions while playing Minecraft I've walled myself off so that I'd be relaxed enough to wet my diaper.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:15 PM, Justin Case said:

My advice is to wait until a break in the action and then let loose. When I'm playing a round-based game (like COD, CS:GO, or Siege) I usually empty my bladder in between rounds. On several occasions while playing Minecraft I've walled myself off so that I'd be relaxed enough to wet my diaper.

Ahhhhh, nothing like that relaxing hissing noise to help me go. Wait a minute...BOOM!!!!

I play Halo a fair amount of the time and I have found that there are times the game gets so intense that I have problems wetting as well, even when it feels like I am going to burst. When it gets to that point I put the game on hold and sigh in relief as I flood my diaper. But when I play Forza I have not problems freely wetting at any given point of the game.:drive1: