LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi...

So, umm... Hi, all! I'm glad to be part of this community and hope to stay here...

I'm incontinent and several years ago I found, that I liked diapers and all and just got enough courage to try and find some people with similar interests...

I also have other interests apart from ABDL, so if you want to chat, you're welcome...

Hi Elenwen, and welcome to the site. Glad to meet you, happy to have you join us. Please do come in, lots of fine like minded people here to visit with. There are many people here, who are incontenent, like yourself, and find they are attracted to, or enjoy wearing diapers. You will be in good company. If you have any questions, just ask. Now all you need do is, have fun, and enjoy! 

My, my. Your English seems "native". I'm impresses if English is your second language.

Welcome! :)

I am incontinent too! I love my diapers and rubber panties. I'll never go back! I like my baby clothes and am wearing a onesie. I don't have any pacifies or bottles as they're more trouble than they're worth (as I am also greatly vision impaired). Look forward to your comments on the site.

• Like 1
My, my. Your English seems "native". I'm impresses if English is your second language.
Welcome! [emoji4]
I am incontinent too! I love my diapers and rubber panties. I'll never go back! I like my baby clothes and am wearing a onesie. I don't have any pacifies or bottles as they're more trouble than they're worth (as I am also greatly vision impaired). Look forward to your comments on the site.
Thank you, English is indeed my second language, but I've been studying it since early childhood...
And thanks for the welcome, too, it's nice to meet you.

Dear Elenwen, I am old enough to be your grandmother. I have many interests and would enjoy learning about some of yours. 

I thought I would outgrow my need for diapers but even though I have no excuse for wearing them I still wear diapers nearly every day. I think it is a good thing you enjoy diapers if it is necessary for you to wear them. I would like to know which things about diapers you enjoy and why. If you would like to share your story with someone nearly half a century older and half a world away perhaps others will enjoy and join in. Thank you. Sincerely, Katie

Dear Elenwen, I am old enough to be your grandmother. I have many interests and would enjoy learning about some of yours. 
I thought I would outgrow my need for diapers but even though I have no excuse for wearing them I still wear diapers nearly every day. I think it is a good thing you enjoy diapers if it is necessary for you to wear them. I would like to know which things about diapers you enjoy and why. If you would like to share your story with someone nearly half a century older and half a world away perhaps others will enjoy and join in. Thank you. Sincerely, Katie

I'll be really glad to talk to you, but I'm not entirely comfortable doing it in an open discussion like this... However, you are always welcome in the private messages...

Hello Ellen, welcome to the club :) lots of great people here, each with their own story and backgrounds. Hope you make lots of friends and enjoy all that DD has to offer 

• Like 1