LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reilly in diapers.

This is the story about the girl who moved next door to me during the summer of my eighth grade year. I would only know her for about nine months and then after that I would never see her again. Her name was Reilly. She was about five two with shoulder length brown hair. She was pretty I suppose in a plain sort of way. But it wasn’t her looks that made her different. Reilly had a fear of toilets and refused to even go near them. A unique phobia to be sure. Because of her phobia she saw no real alternative other than to pee and poop straight into her pants and she would do so without hesitation. Her parents for their part resisted putting her back in diapers because after all Reilly knew when she needed to go. Her fear of using a toilet won out over her fear of embarrassment and getting in trouble. So these are some snippets of my memories of Reilly.
The first time I realized that Reilly was not like all of the other girls in the eighth grade was the first time I saw her wet her pants. It was still summer vacation and her family had just gotten settled in. Reilly had set up a hopscotch game in her driveway made out of sidewalk chalk and she was jumping in and out of the squares. She was wearing a white tee shirt with a mini skirt on a particularly dry summer day. I watched her with passive curiosity from my bedroom window as she played the kids game by herself. I half debated going down there and saying hi but I thought better of it. At some point she stopped in the middle of her game and looked down the road. I couldn’t see what she was looking at if anything she just seemed to be staring off into the distance. Slowly a growing puddle formed between her legs on the concrete and partially washed out one of her squares as she slowly wet herself. Once she was done she went right back to her game not seeming to mind her wet panties or the puddle she'd made in the street. She played until she got bored of the game and went inside.

During school registrations I made it a point to seek her out and introduce myself as the boy who lived next door. She was quite and shy and we quickly ran out of things to say seeing as we were both in the middle of our awkward teenage years. When she left I saw her again in the parking lot and at some point while waiting in one of the many lines she must have peed her pants again because the crotch of the jean shorts she was wearing were sodden between her legs. She didn’t seem to mind the wetness and waved goodbye to me when she caught me staring at her. I waved back politely as I got into my parents car and we drove away.

Weeks would go by without me seeing hide nor hair of Reilly. In fact I didn’t see her again until school started. I sat a couple of rows behind and to the left of her during the introductory assembly. The shirt she was wearing had ridden up her back enough to reveal a white plastic waistband and a large tape off to the side. It was clearly a diaper. It made sense. because if she was going to pee in her pants it seemed like a good thing for her to be wearing, especially since it was her first day at a new school. She must have felt my eyes on her because she adjusted in her seat and pulled her shirt down and sat on it covering her behind.

I began sitting next to her during lunch breaks and we soon became friends. For the first week or so of school she must have been wearing a diaper because she didn’t have any accidents that I could tell. I remember once I was talking to her in the hallway when I got the distinct feeling that she wasn’t listening to me. Her eyes had seemed to glass over. it was only when I stopped talking at her that I could hear it. The muffled hissing sound that could only be Reilly wetting her diaper. Once she was done her hand felt around her pants looking for leaks. When she found none she shook it off and we continued walking and talking until we got to our respective classes.
Reilly wearing diapers all the time didn’t last long however. For better or worst her parents would send her to school wearing normal underwear again in the hope that she would use the toilets at school. This turned out to be a fools errand.
During this time she would come to school wearing dark stretchy pants that would hide accidents well when they happened. Most of the time when she was wearing these black pants her crotch area was some degree of wet, damp or stained with dried on pee from an accident no one had noticed. She acted like this was perfectly normal and saw no need to stop what she was doing when she would wet herself. More often than not it was left up to the teacher to tell her to go get changed because she wouldn’t go on her own. Reilly would always sit in the front row with the closest seat to the door. When she would inevitably wet herself the teacher would discretely walk towards her desk, whisper something in her ear and she would begrudgingly go to the office to get changed. Depending on the severity of the accident sometimes the teacher would have to call the janitor to clean up her seat and the floor underneath it. When she would come back she would come back to her seat wearing a baggy pair of men’s basketball shorts with a diaper on underneath. There was some snickering and pointing by the popular kids but most people new better than to out right make fun of the girl that just wet herself in class. On most days it seemed like she would show up for school wearing black pants, wet herself sometime in the first two hours then spend the rest of the day wearing those basketball shorts and the diaper. 

After about a month we were walking home from school and out of the blue I garnered up the courage to ask her why she was wetting her pants all the time. I thought she would be timid about it but she wasn’t. In fact she was stunned that it took as long as it did for me to ask her about it. This is when she opened up to me and told me about her life long fear of toilets and her decision not to use them no matter the cost. She told me that even the thought of sitting on a toilet induced a heavy panic attack that made her feel cold scared and so alone. She knew how nutty all that sounded but she couldn’t help it. So for the longest time when she felt like she had to pee she simply peed. She said that she used to over think it and get embarrassed but over time she stopped caring what other people thought about her. I was expecting her to say she had a small bladder or something else that was medical in nature like a birth defect of something. Well, in a way it was a medical issue. Her confession didn’t change how I felt about her. Over time I had developed a bit of a crush on the girl but I wasn’t ready to tell her that. At that age I was too naïve and immature to have a real girl friend. So we remained friends despite my feelings for her.  
One day while in class I could tell something was wrong with Reilly. She just seemed nervous and antsy so when she asked to be excused to use the restroom I knew something was wrong so immediately after she walked out of class I asked to use the restroom myself. I caught up to her quickly in the halls to ask her if she was okay. “Why are you following me?” she asked rather sharply. I stumbled over my words before I said the only thing that made sense. “I just wanted to check on you to see if you were okay. You seemed a little off in class.” She took a moment to process this and smiled politely. “I’m fine I just had a stomachache.” She said flipping her hair over her shoulder. It was then that I smelt it. She was already wearing her gym shorts for the day which meant she was wearing a diaper. A diaper that I now understood was full. Oh shit, I thought to myself. “well, do you feel better now?” I asked trying to lighten the mood. “I do actually. So you should get back to class little boy.” She said with a smirk as she opened the door to the nurses station to get cleaned up and changed. I couldn’t help but steal a glance at her bottom as she walked away from me. I could see her dirty diaper bulging outward through her shorts and swaying with every step she took until the door closed behind her. Ten minutes later when she came back to class. She flashed me a quick smile reassuring me that everything was okay as she took her seat and the day carried on as usual.

By the time of the winter school dance there was only one girl that I wanted to take. When I asked Reilly to the dance she blushed bright red but said yes. But only as two friends going together not as a couple or like boy friend and girl friend she insisted. I didn’t really mind the conditions I was just glad that she had said yes. I had stopped listening after that. 
The night of the dance Reilly wore a cute white dress with pink lace wrapped around her waist and the trim of the dress. She looked really pretty. We danced hugged and laughed all night together. We may have entered that dance as just friends but we left as a couple.

After winter break I noticed that Reilly no longer wore those black tights to class. Instead she wore normal pants and shorts that were a size or two to big for her with a diaper taped on underneath. While I tried not to bring attention to it I could always see the bulk and hear the faint crinkle of plastic when she would walk past me. It seemed like her parents had given up for now that Reilly would get over her fears and use the bathroom like everyone else because by all appearances Reilly wore and used diapers full time. I began to wonder if she even knew when she was wet or when it was time to change. There were a couple of times that I had to quietly make her aware of a leaking diaper that needed changing. She teased and said that maybe one day she would let me be the one to change her diapers. I giggled and blushed but secretly I wanted to do that more than anything.
On some days when I’d walk her home she would invite me over to hangout at her house until her parents got home from work. On these days the first thing she would do was lock herself in the bathroom where she would change her wet diaper. A few minutes later she would emerge and we would watch tv or talk about school. It was on one of these days that my curiosity and hormones took over and when she took a seat next to me on the couch I flipped up the skirt that she was wearing and caught a glimpse of her diaper before she slapped my hand away. “What are you doing!?” She said playfully. I smiled. “I’m only making sure you put that on correctly and that you're not going to leak everywhere.” She saw through my bullshit pretty quickly. “ So you want to see my diaper huh?” “Well, only if it doesn’t bother you.” I replied not wanting to sound like to much of a pervert. She stood up and unbuttoned her skirt and stepped out of it leaving her only in her T-shirt diaper and sneakers and then sat down next to me to watch tv. I thought about putting some kind of move on her but I got nervous and shy. After a while it was time for me to go. My mom was always pretty good about having dinner on the table by 6:30 and it was already 6:25 and I was getting hungry. She got up and walked me to her door. Where she gave me a hug. When I was squeezed my arms around her I could feel warmth pressing against my thigh When I pulled away I looked down as her diaper worked to absorb her pee. It only took a minute for her diaper to go from dry and clean to soaked, discolored and sagging off of her hips. “oops! I think I’ve had an accident!” She said playfully grabbing at herself and laughing as she shut the door in my face. I simply laughed it off and went home thinking Reilly was a little nutty.
The rest of my time with Reilly was somewhat of a blur of laughter and fun. We would continue to hang out after school and watch movies together on the weekends and eat dinner at each others houses from time to time. I never did get to see her diapers again or change her diaper like I wanted to. That was probably for the best because I’m sure that I would have messed it up somehow. During the last week of school she told me that her family was moving across town. Her dad had gotten some big time promotion and with it came a sign on bonus that was enough to move them to the rich side of town. I gave her my phone number scribbled on a post it note on the day they moved. When she saw it she smiled as she leaned in and gave me my first kiss and in a hushed whisper she said goodbye.

• Like 1

Fear of toilets? Why? How did she become potty trained in the first place with such a crippling fear? Why didn't her parents get her therapy or something? Any parent whose response to that sort of behavior is to ignore it would DEFINITELY be charged with neglect, especially once she started having accidents at school!

Lol, this story is told through the perspective of the boy who likes the girl next door. It doesn't cover her history because it doesn't have to. The story starts when the boy first meets the girl. Is there something that caused the fear? Or better yet is there even a fear at all or does she just like wearing diapers? Maybe, who knows. Who cares. Ill be the first to admit that this story is far fetched but so are 95% of stories on this forum. I wasn't going for realistic I was just having fun with writting.

That's fair.

I generally like more in-depth, not necessarily realistic but believable stories. I want to get swept away into another world and see it through a new perspective. But I know that not everyone can be (or even tries to be) a Sophie & Pudding or a bbykimmy or a Selpharia or a Cute_Kitten.

At least your story was well-written. :)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's fair.

I generally like more in-depth, not necessarily realistic but believable stories. I want to get swept away into another world and see it through a new perspective. But I know that not everyone can be (or even tries to be) a Sophie & Pudding or a bbykimmy or a Selpharia or a Cute_Kitten.

At least your story was well-written. :)

Thanks!

I am not on the same level as those people you mentioned and I am 100% okay with that. I know my limits. Occasionally ill write something for me, because I want to, and If i'm able to finish it ill post it here but the vast majority of the stuff I write goes onto the scrap heap of half finished story ideas that I didn't thoroughly map out ahead of time.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about Wannatrip but I read this completely under the assumption that Reilly was lying and just liked diapers. It's certainly an interesting experiment for a story to place the point of view outside of the protagonist because she still very much, IS the protagonist. 

However. Matt. You need to edit this story. Experimentation with structure, this is not. It's difficult to read. spoken dialogue is it's own paragraph, etc eetc you probably already know this so why you left it like this is beyond me.

All in all... I liked this idea and its execution.