LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ oh he’s definitely a new born baby. I don’t think I’m going to even let him crawl around at all. “ mya said to Romeo as she cleaned. 

“ maybe diapers at night time for her. I’m so happy we have the day off tomorrow to spend with our babies “

Mya goes and makes a bottle knowing Kayla might need to go back to sleep. 

“ bad dream and I had an accident don’t be mad “ Kayla said to them she was nervous they would kick her out. She was still crying. 

Romeo bounces her as he walks around with her "-why would we be mad. You used your pull up that's what babies do princesses  don't  be upset. Dada is sorry you had a nightmare  mommy is getting something that will help" 

Kayla fight a little more before she takes the bottle and starts to drink rubbing her big brown eyes. 

Mya comes over and starts to rub Kayla head to get her to sleep.  “ sweet dreams princess “ mya coos when Kayla sleeping all the way.

Mya gently changes kayla then goes to her room and gets ready for bed. “  goodnight honey we’re going to have a long day tomorrow with the kids. I know angle going probably be up early “ mya said kissing Romeo and going to bed. 

*It's  Angel not Angle*

"Right you are if he's as much of a new born as you say he is then he isn't sleeping through the night." He says as he goes and showers then goes to bed. Later at around three in the morning  Angel woke up to a nasty smell and his bottom felt hot. He realizes  that he messed himself  and that he was also hungry so he lays there and spits out his paci and starts crying 

(Sorry ) 

mya gets up when she hears angel  she smells the mess then takes him to change him on the changing table. “ okay baby you need a change” mya said changing him quickly she saw also made a bottle of formula then started to feed him the bottle. 

(Its ok)

Angel cried as he was being changed but he got noticeably calmer once the mess was gone but he was still hungry and would eat anything. The Momy came in with a bottle and held it in his mouth and he drank it and calmed as the warn formula went down his throat