LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

"Y,-you do? I-i don't think I'll have time for all that. I have school, work, practice,  and pledge meetings for the fraternity  i just don't have the tim" he says looking lika cute scared littlw boy telling mommy about a bad day at school

"That's a good baby!" Romeo praises Kayla "you atenall up for dada. Can you say dada?" He asks testing what age she'll be. Definitely older since she's taking to this easier

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ oh baby don’t worry about that. You will still go to school but we will take care of  all your needs so you will not have to work. “ mya said to him trying to seelll him on the idea. 

Kayla looked up at Romeo’s “ dada “ Kayla said in a cute little girls voice. 

"I-i don't? " not having to work would be nice he can tell by watching  Romeo and Kayla and by where he is sitting what they want he looks at Mya she is very pretty it may not  be bad if she's taking care of him "o-ok"

"Awwww such a good baby. Very obedient. Comenon watch mommy get your new baby brother situated " he says rubbing noses with Kayla

“ there you go good baby now how about you eat some yummy food” mya said getting the plate ready. She looked over at Romeo. “ how about you get the little princess out of her yucky big clothes “ 

kayla was happy. She was happy in Romeo hold. 

He opens his mouth a little bit kind of like much younger babies do when they are unsure of something. Plus he's quiet and shy showing that the parents need to start all the way over with him.

Romeo smiles and pats her bottom "this is all yours. Your crib, your toys, your pampers and cute dresses. All for our wittlw pwincess" he says then tickles her chin

Mya van tells that angle needs a little help adjusting with all this. She continues to feed him some food. “ are getting full baby “ 

Kayla smiles but looks at the diaper. “Umm I don’t know about that “ Kayla says shyly. 

He just sits there not knowing what would be right to answer with he just sits there looking qt Mya

Romeo chuckles and lays her down and strips her with a smile that let's her know he won't do anything inappropriate to her. He then pulla out a package of princesses pull ups "maybe these look better on you than a diaper"

Mya smiles she finished feeding angle. “ here some water than will get these yucky big boy clothes off and a warm bottle “ mya cooed. 

Kayla looked at the pull up. “ yea those might be. Can I still use the toilet “ Kayla asked. 

He gladly opens up for her to feed him some water and he holds in a giggle when she mentions undressing him . He drinks the water quickly and hiccups 

"Of course you can princess dada bought you a special potty just for you but you have to come get mommy or dada first." He explains as he powders her and slides the pull up on then looks flr some footie pajamas for her

Mya let’s angle drinks a little bit. “ slow down baby “ mya said taking angle out the high chair and bring him up to his nursery. 

Kayla nodded and looked around more. “ dada can I play after “ Kayla asked taking to being a baby easily. She wanted to play with legos they had.

"Of course you can but you don't have long because we're having family time soon" he says as he slides on the sleeper and zips it in the back

Angel looks around at the nursery and is amazed how big everything is. The room being small makes it look like there is so much

“ okay “ Kayla says liking her sleeper. “ this comfortable “

mya lays angle on the changing table strips his clothes off and takes out a pamper not giving him the options of pulls ups.   “ let’s get you all comfy then we can go see sissy and dada “ mya said sliding diaper under angle. 

"Glad you like it baby princess" he pulls her down from the changing table " ok go play" he lets her walk since she is clearly around  1 turning 2 unlike Angel who isn't even one

Angel just lays back and looks around the room as soft music play and relaxes him as he's diapered he suddenly gets scared and atarts kicking his feet while making cute whiney noises

Mya knows exactly how to cure a baby. She places a pacifiers in his mouth to soothe him. “ here you go baby boy “ mya says as she changes him in a nightie. 

Kayla goes and plays with the Legos and finds a cute teddy bear. 

He slowly sucks on it and the more he sucks on it the  calmer he gets and he just lays there as a baby nightie gown is placed on him. He looks at it and makes weirs faces. He's  trying to fight it but the more he does the more he just looks like a cute fussy baby.

Romeo sees her take the  teddy bear "is that your friend princess? Can you tell dada what their name is" he says smiling down at the 18 year old

Mya sees angle probably tired and he looks so cute fighting the nightie. “ okay baby “ mya says taking him of the changing table and goes to the rocking chair to rock him and get him back to sleep. 

Kayla looks up and smiles. “ yea her name is honey “ Kayla says to Romeo trying to hide a yawn. 

Angel does not fight the sleep at all he just lays in mommy's lap lays his head against her ample chest then sucks his paci and lets his eyes drift off

Romeo catches the yawn "uh oh maybe princess and honey need to go nini" he says as he picks her up and takes  her to the crib and winds the mobile up for her and kisses her forehead 

She rocked angle for a couple more minutes the. Laid him down in his crib  and wounded the mobile. 

Kayla started pout a little more. “ but I want to play more not tired “ Kayla said in a whiny tone. 

Angel was just adorablein his crib wearing a baby gown and sucking his binky as he slept he looked like a true baby and even made cute noises in his sleep

"You can play more tomorrow baby girl. Just go to sleep baby." He said soothingly to her as he rubbed her belly