LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Partner Changing Your Diaper

Last night after traveling for 22 hours I came home to a very loving diaper change by my wife.  After being on the road for a month and changing all my diapers myself I felt so happy when she said to get your changing pad out and lay down on the bed so I can change you. 

At that point I had been in my diaper for about 10 hours from all of my air travel and I smelled just a little bit like pee pee.  Usually changing me when I am stinky is a turn off and generally I am the one that changes heavily used diapers.  I politely asked are you sure because I am soaked and she said I know I can smell you.  I felt so little and so vulnerable.  Laying down on my changing pad I heard her start to rip one tape, then the second tape, a third tape, and by the fourth tape my wee wee was standing at attention by the time she pulled down my diaper. 

For me there is just something so babyish and humiliating about the sound of diaper tapes being ripped off.  It is a sound that is just unmistakably especially in a public restroom stall.

A husband does not get too much more vulnerable than when his wife is changing his used diaper.  Lifting up my legs she pulled my heavily sodden diaper out from underneath me and I heard it plop onto the floor.  No complaints and no ridicule for smelling of pee pee so bad.  My legs and hips were lifted back up and a fresh clean diaper put in place underneath me.  Usually she wipes me with baby wipes with my used diaper still underneath me but I think last night she was all about getting my used diaper into the diaper pail as fast as possible.

She wiped me down paying extra attention to my hard lil wee wee and powdered me down.  New diaper pulled up and that nice little friendly rub through my clean diaper.  Can you honestly be in heaven any more than that?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I think I'll take a pass here. I'd rather my wife didn't change me.

This is an interesting view.  Almost all of us desire for our significant other to change us.  Just out of curiosity why would you not want your wife to change your diaper?  

Because she doesn't know. And I was in denial about my diaper fetish when we were first married. I don't want to try to explain in the inexplicable when she would ask the totally reasonable question "Why?"

3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Because she doesn't know. And I was in denial about my diaper fetish when we were first married. I don't want to try to explain in the inexplicable when she would ask the totally reasonable question "Why?"

I am sorry to hear that.  Regardless of the reason why you wear diapers you are faced with challenges and complications both internal and external.  The most important thing is that you accept yourself in diapers and hopefully they make you happy.

My fiancee changes me regularly. She doesn't mind if I'm stinky either. She will often sniff my nappy to check if I smell and if we are out with family/friends she will discretely squeeze my crotch to see how wet I am. She will change me when I'm messy too but I don't mess that often.  I wear nappies 247 and she will often tease me for being in nappies and she has no problem with the fact I am always wet and sometimes a bit smelly. I couldn't live without her. She has made sure that I am comfortable in nappies and years ago, she was the one who encouraged me to wear 247. 

I am just super happy for all of you whose wives or girlfriends change your diapers. My wife has changed me a few times but it's normally after I've done something for her so I deserve the attention. Of course I'm jealous of you but that's ok. For those of you whose wives suggest you be in diapers 24/7 it's even better! This is a very nice post. Love hearing about all of your diaper changes.

My wife goes through periods of changing my diapers which I actually enjoy.  If she changed every diaper I do not think I would crave her diaper attention as much as I do.  

My wife certainly does not encourage me to wear diapers permanently but she definitely accepts me for making the decision to do so.  Acceptance and occasional diaper changes is good enough for me. 

• Like 2

My wife and boyfriend will both change although my wife is a little more sexual or business about it and my boyfriend is more regressive or sexual about it. Pretty great feeling no matter what though.

Kaiya/Snugglebear

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My wife and boyfriend will both change although my wife is a little more sexual or business about it and my boyfriend is more regressive or sexual about it. Pretty great feeling no matter what though.

Kaiya/Snugglebear

That is awesome having two people that change you.  I have often fantasized about my wife and her lover changing my diaper but unfortunately her boyfriend was just to vanilla to do such a thing.

My wife changes me when ever I want her to.  More times though I just say no thank you I got it.  She’d do it every night for me if I wanted her to.  I guess I’ve had her do it so much it’s just not that exciting any more.

14 hours ago, darboy said:

My wife changes me when ever I want her to.  More times though I just say no thank you I got it.  She’d do it every night for me if I wanted her to.  I guess I’ve had her do it so much it’s just not that exciting any more.

It is funny you mention this because just last night before bed my wife was laying down and I started to change my diaper for bedtime in our bedroom.  She started to get up to change my diaper for me and I said no please lay back down, I can take care of it myself.  On one hand I do want her to change every one of my used diapers but on the other hand I do not want my stinky diaper to be a burden on her.  One thing I have learned wearing diapers permanently is that everything kind of ebbs and flows.  One day you feel this way and one day you feel that way.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

... but on the other hand I do not want my stinky diaper to be a burden on her. ...everything kind of ebbs and flows.  One day you feel this way and one day you feel that way.

Pretty well sums up my feelings. And I've been thinking quite a lot about this the last few days. This is a good, thought provoking thread. 

3 hours ago, punk18 said:

Dude.. this sounds incredibly awesome!!!! How can I find a woman like that? What do I have to do to warrant that behavior?

It starts by looking for someone, not just looking for a roll in the bed. You're going to live with that person all the time, while your time having sex is comparatively small in comparison. Seek someone whose care, love, and tolerance are deep, then before the relationship reaches the point where hearts can be broken open up to each other completely being as honest as you can. Hide nothing and hold nothing back. Let them know that for you things are at the point where you want to spend your whole life with them and that you want them to have the chance to walk away if that can' t happen so that both of you can find whoever you really need to be truly happy in life. Also understand that things and people can change in time so minimal tolerance now might turn onto intolerance later. If something is really important to you look for deep acceptance instead of tolerance.

Whew, that's saying a lot! Bear in mind that I've never had a successful LTR but I've seen plenty and this seems to be the most successful approach- YMMV!

Bettypooh

• Like 1
3 hours ago, punk18 said:

Dude.. this sounds incredibly awesome!!!! How can I find a woman like that? What do I have to do to warrant that behavior?

What Bettypooh said was perfect advice.  Another suggestion would be to look for a partner that is more open and experimental with their sexual lifestyle.  In my own personal experience when in long term relationships with woman the most understanding partners I have been with when it comes to wearing diapers have been those that are free sexually.  It is not to say an old fashioned girl with good morals and unconditional love would not accept your diapers but I do think to some degree the  chances are less likely.  Now if a female partner you meet is free spirited with sex and maybe has a few of her own fetishes then understanding and accepting your desires to wear diapers is more likely. 

As Bettypooh also said feelings can and do change over time.  For example, if you partner was to become pregnant wearing diapers can quickly go from the accepted category to I never want you to wear them again in the flip of a dime.  Feelings can also change for the better.  As a realtionship grows so does respect and understanding.  Your partner may be more focused on trying to grow old with you and care less and less about if you are wearing diapers or not.

When sharing diaper desires  with a partner be completely honest with everything about your fetish and then spend time acclimating your partner to it.  If she changes your diaper or performs a diaper check once it does not necessarily mean that she is someone to marry right away.  Experiment over a period of time to truly see the full spectrum of how your new partner feels and acts about you wearing diapers. 

For those that believe that perfect someone is not out there I believe that they are.  It does take perseverance and hard work to find that special someone sometimes but I encourage you to never give up hope.

My Common law wife diapers me all the time and changes my wet diapers, loves to see me run around the house just in my diapers and wetting, she also spanks my naughty bare wet butt too. Smiles Oh and we can entertain too if you live in my area of London Ontario Canada.

I was fortunate enough to meet a very special lady 10 years ago on the internet who was at first a diaper sub but soon realised that she was more dom than sub and so the roles totally reversed. 10 years on, she is my mummy and I'm in nappies 247. . .  It took me 30 years to find her and had 2 failed long term relationships before finding mummy. One of my failed relationships broke down because of the nappies and my kinks so it's not been plain sailing but I've got there in the end.  You just gotta be honest with what you like from the outset with potential partners, well from my own experiences anyway. 

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend changes me almost all the time after while the humiliation wears off but it still feels great it makes me feel babyish and weak and helpless which to me is a great stress release/escape from my problems and my girlfriend says it makes her feel empowered so its a win win 

• Like 1