LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to buy cloth diapers

I've been looking to switch from disposables to cloth and wasn't sure where to look.  Of course, I got one from biggerdiapers.com, but was hoping to find some with an ab style print, and ideally pull up style if possible.  Any cloth veterans know where to find diapers like this?

• 3 weeks later...

Since people obviously have a computer and the internet (otherwise they wouldn't be able to post on this website), why don't they just google "Adult Cloth Diapers".  Seems simple enough to me.  You will find all kinds of places to buy them, and at that point you might get better information from the membership here if you say, "I see on the internet that *** company sells cloth diapers in many sizes, and also ^^^ company as well.  ### company has these diapers which are a little cheaper, but %%% company says their cloth diapers are more absorbent and easier to dry.  Anyone here have any experience with these brands and what is your opinion of them?" 

53 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Since people obviously have a computer and the internet (otherwise they wouldn't be able to post on this website), why don't they just google "Adult Cloth Diapers".  Seems simple enough to me.  You will find all kinds of places to buy them, and at that point you might get better information from the membership here if you say, "I see on the internet that *** company sells cloth diapers in many sizes, and also ^^^ company as well.  ### company has these diapers which are a little cheaper, but %%% company says their cloth diapers are more absorbent and easier to dry.  Anyone here have any experience with these brands and what is your opinion of them?" 

Or, you could do the internet thing as described above, take a chance on XYZ Co. place a small order and just see by your own experience. You like it? Fine. Order up a dozen. You don't like it? Fine. You have another cleaning rag, which is always useful.