LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Start To Wet And Not Realize

My journey to diaper dependance has been well documented in my posts here.  At this point after wearing diapers permanently for eight months I feel I am right at the edge of being diaper dependant.  My question for those that are now completely unpotty trained and are functionally incontinent when into your training did you have absolutely no idea you wet yourself?  Also for those that have lost control it is complete ie you leak all over the place if not in diaper with no ability to control it or do you always maintain that ever slight push that is needee to release your bladder?  

If you don't have a nerve issue causing numbness, why would you ever lose the sensation that you're wetting?  I'd think it'd be more a case of feeling the sensations of starting a pee, but unable to control it/block it either consciously or unconsciously.  You'd still feel the water stream moving around, drips trickling across skin and hair follicles, the heat of a fresh wee, the sensations of being wet, and feeling the nappy expanding with a wetting. 

At night might be a bit of a different story.

I have noticed my bladder changing up a bit mormaly it just releases all at once with out warnings, but lately I have noticed I Have  started to release in multiple trickles that I really dont notice most of the time as my diaper is already wet I just notice my diaper is more then expected. I guess its part of dealing with incontinence control just gets worse  over time

On 6/22/2018 at 8:01 AM, ozziebee said:

If you don't have a nerve issue causing numbness, why would you ever lose the sensation that you're wetting?  I'd think it'd be more a case of feeling the sensations of starting a pee, but unable to control it/block it either consciously or unconsciously.  You'd still feel the water stream moving around, drips trickling across skin and hair follicles, the heat of a fresh wee, the sensations of being wet, and feeling the nappy expanding with a wetting. 

At night might be a bit of a different story.

I am not talking about no feeling per say....many have said they realize their diaper is wet and they did not even know they had used it.  That is what I am referring too.

It's been a long time ago, but as best I recall the first time I wet myself without knowing it had happened was about six months into my "Ignore Your Bladder" routine. I recall the moment well if not the exact time. I was wearing a cloth diaper at work with yellow Lang plastic panties, and the discovery was so wonderful I was giddy. From just damp to very wet, I never knew it had happened until I realized how heavy my diaper had become :girl_happy:

Unfortunately that didn't quite work out as you might think. I wanted to experience it again so badly that I beacme aware of my bladder's state, and IIRC it was another six months or more before I re-achieved the event.  Now it's a most of the time thing and quite a lovely feeling :D Still not quite there but not fighting it, just letting life happen as it will and happy!

Bettypooh

4 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

It's been a long time ago, but as best I recall the first time I wet myself without knowing it had happened was about six months into my "Ignore Your Bladder" routine. I recall the moment well if not the exact time. I was wearing a cloth diaper at work with yellow Lang plastic panties, and the discovery was so wonderful I was giddy. From just damp to very wet, I never knew it had happened until I realized how heavy my diaper had become :girl_happy:

Unfortunately that didn't quite work out as you might think. I wanted to experience it again so badly that I beacme aware of my bladder's state, and IIRC it was another six months or more before I re-achieved the event.  Now it's a most of the time thing and quite a lovely feeling :D Still not quite there but not fighting it, just letting life happen as it will and happy!

Bettypooh

This same thing has happened to me with the bedwetting...I know I at least dribbled a fair amount at night but now that it seems that I am consciously looking for it I seem to be dry.

Dubious,

that voiding while in a shower is part of the reflex action = relaxing sphincter when perinium (in males place in centre of testes between penis and anus) is warm and wet. Male babies void the same when cooler air hits that spot during diaper change. Notice, your brain never tells you that you are going to void. It only tells you during voiding.

This is part of the process to allow your brain to void without telling you.

In the shower, yes, but I don't really count that.  If I'm ever going to wet myself when I'm not in a nappy it's going to be at the kitchen sink when I'm starting to wash up or filling the kettle.  When I'm in a nappy at the sink it just starts happening these days, without me thinking about it, then I realise it's happening.  When I'm not in a nappy, these days I have to consciously hold back.  The sooner I'm in a nappy full-time the better imho!  It's just because I'm so much more relaxed these days, & wearing so much more.

Those two times I tried catheter I found that the diapers got full far quicker than I thought they would, I never got to try a superthick padding and do a night at the pub to see how long I dared to stay as I got UVI-problems. I have some 30 minutes of travelling both ways so one hour enroute would have had to be added to the timing.