LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Personal Profile : There’s a Baby in My Bed

After completing the Book “There’s a Baby in My Bed” I started thinking about me personally,   And my relationship with my wife and wondered if anyone had seen or stumbled across a tool / survey ... something to help shape the “Profile” process the book suggests.  

In my my head I picture it as a survey that allows us, the regressor, infant, toddler, diapered one, to work through and seperats out what is actually there, and what might just be on our mind at that moment. 

Then from the same questions, our significant other/caretakers can answer and dialogue as well to create a well rounded profile of who we are and what our actual desires are, who our person(s) is, our identity.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of the case studies in that book, but I'm not married.  That sort of gives away which case I am.    

I remember the night I read Rosalie's original draft of her book, and it was an epiphany.   I was like Charlie Brown in A Charlie Brown Christmas when Lucy lists Panophobia as a potential issue to Charlie Brown's problems and he goes "THAT'S IT!"    I finally understood something that I had been searching for 40 years.   Why was I drawn to diapers, and what did they mean to me?   Most importantly, I finally let go of the guilt I was feeling over this.   I don't know about others, but I owe Rosalie and Michael a great debt of gratitude.   She has probably read these words from me before, but I can't state it enough.   FTR- Betty Pooh's postings have also given me a great deal of insight to what is ticking inside of me.

As far as a profile, it comes down to either pure internet hogwash, or something that is professionally created by a psychologist.   The first is one is garbage that offers no more insight into your personality than any of those "What State do you belong in?"  It's amusing, but not really helpful.       The 2nd one is much more complicated, because not only does it require a psychologist to design the tool, they need to interpret the results.   And often their interpretation is based on the one-on-one interaction that is critical to their final report.   

I think the most important thing is to understand what makes you tick.  I always had a difficulty with the AB/DL label, because I didn't know where I fit on that spectrum.   The first time I heard the term 'Little' was Rosalie's book.  It's in common usage now, but I don't remember the label ten years ago.   At this point, I don't fit in the typical 'little' profile either,   For example, a lot of little's identify as little girl's, and seek out princess items.   The adult me is not completely adverse to showing my feminity (I don't have much in me), but the little me is completely to little girl things.