LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hazards of wearing 24/7

NAPPIES LEAK !  fact of life.

If you are not incontinent, and don't want wet tell-tale patches, relieve your self in the normal way before your nappy is saturated.

If you are incontinent, you will have learned how to cope, on most occasions, and changed before your nappy is saturated.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

NAPPIES LEAK !  fact of life.

If you are not incontinent, and don't want wet tell-tale patches, relieve your self in the normal way before your nappy is saturated.

If you are incontinent, you will have learned how to cope, on most occasions, and changed before your nappy is saturated.

Sometimes my nappy leaks it is just part of being incontinent

Sometimes they leak long before you expect them to- damage, faulty manufacturing or QC, clothing tucked inside, improper fit, and more :whistling: If you are going to wear and use diapers then sooner or later you will leak. There's just too many things which can happen to always avoid them all. I've probably experienced all of the by now, but it's not a big issue to me anymore either. 

Bettypooh

Having a diaper leak is just a matter of time. If it hasn’t happened yet your lucky, but luck will run out and one day your diaper will leak and there’s nothing you can do about that. 

Using the excuse of oh I spilled my drink works most of the time but there can be a time when you won’t have that for an excuse. 

Happened to me more than once and even had someone asked if I had a little accident and pointed to my backside and said looks like you wet yourself, I just calmly said, damn diaper must have leaked again, and carried on like nothing happened. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

had someone asked if I had a little accident and pointed to my backside and said looks like you wet yourself, I just calmly said, damn diaper must have leaked again, and carried on like nothing happened. 

And what was their reaction to your reply?  Cat out of the bag now or did they think you were just being funny about it?

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

And what was their reaction to your reply?  Cat out of the bag now or did they think you were just being funny about it?

If they asked Id just say my diaper must need changing if it leaking already.

yes I have to explain to a few that I wear diapers and that  I wet and mess then also and I no longer cared if anyone found out as there is nothing going to change the fact I wear diapers, the only change that could be made was a change of diaper. 

• Like 1
Bigger chance for a leak with a liner/insert as the pee can flow over the barriers
Wearing a prefold inside a comfidry will remove the leaking diapers and will let you wear longer before a change, unless a poo happens, then its shower time and change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I use to wear confiy dry 24/7’s but once I tried Betterdry (plain white version of Crinklz) I Switched and  found them to work better then the dry 24/7’s they are very absorbent but due sewel up more then the dry 24/7’s but manage my bladder issues 24/7  
I like betterdry as well and liked Molicare too until they got too expensive. Comfidry is what I wear most times with a gauze prefold liner rolled up on the edges inside the leg gathers, this prevents unintended consequences.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i have tried the cloth liner but found it chafed on one leg. I also have tried a cloth diaper cover  on hot days verses my normal PUL pants that add heat to the plastic diaper. I do not have any luck with the cloth backed diapers the tabs just dnt hold for me. THANK  YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT ! i am hoping to help some new wearers or as some have ststed ones that have been to self consious to wear outside the house. Long story and moral as most have said NO ONE IS REALLY PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO US UNLESS WE AR TRYING TO COVER UP LEAKS AND DRAW THERE ATTENTION T US!!!!! WEAR PROUD AND CONFIDENT