LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not strictly a diaper reference but you have to wonder...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/6444694/passenger-survives-uks-longest-flight-without-using-the-toilet-once/

Maybe the passenger was exercising a bladder-of-steel (bad idea) or was quite dehydrated (worse idea) but if that passenger WAS wearing I imagine he or she would be highly amused by these articles.

Most likely was diapered. Given the overall hassle of airports and aircraft lavatories diapers are a practical solution. That being said, even heavy disposables do need to be changed on occasion. If this guy made one last 18 hours I'd imagine he was fairly dehydrated anyways.

• Like 1

Maybe not. One time I went about 22 hours without using a toilet during air travel and no diaper either. My stepdad who's a doctor said it was likely cause I consumed so much sodium (lots of fast food) that I just didn't produce that much urine. I think some of it was psychological too because I HATE airport/plane toilets and I made myself believe I didn't have to go.

I also generally just don't go often. I tend to use a toilet every 10-12 hours. 

I go much more frequently in diapers.

Even if you are diapered, and on a 17 hour flight get out of your seat and walk around at least once during the flight.