LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Geico knows too much about me

I don't know if it is more frightening or funny that ads are seemingly getting more personalized, as though the companies behind the ads know what you are buying.

I am going to have to keep a sharp eye on my Sweetwater and especially my B&H Phto ads

18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Ad on my ebay page today

Capture.JPG

I recon that google earth saw nappies and some plastic pants on your washing line.

• Haha 1

Your info is sold everywhere. It mostly comes from online stuff but doesn't end there. Memberships in groups like AAA. AARP, grocery store discount cards, credit cards, anything bought mail-order, and sometimes even the government. If you read every TOU and privacy policy, you'll find many of them do this unless you opt out. There are companies whose only business is compiling and selling name-lists pre-sorted to fit the buyer's criteria. You can't really totally escape it anymore, especially online :angry: A lot of people know a lot more about you than you think they do :o 

Welcome to the 21st Century and beware the Tele-screens :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe Geico is going to start offering insurance against leaky diapers and wet pants and hopes you will be their first customer!

Now introducing diaper insurance!  If your diaper leaks, we'll replace it and yell at the offending company's customer service.*

* Coverage only valid for leaks 10 oz or more.  Customer service complaining will be provided at $34.99 per argument.  Terms and conditions apply.  See policy for details.