LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some People Take Bondage -----

BabyLock

Some people take Bondage to a level that they can't come back and post here at DD !

Wearing LOCKING mittens or other restrains prevents using the computer keyboard to post.

Other forms of bondage prevent getting to where the computer is to post.

So for those of you that can't come back to post a reply follow-up or other message it maybe

interesting to feel your pain (or pleasure) but then we will never know.

Wish you well in getting out of your bondage fix - You are loving (liking) it aren't you ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, Warmwetandcozy said:

My girlfriend  only keeps me tied up like your talking when I'm drunk but never the less I love it 

My name is deacon and light bondage can be a lot of fun but keep it light and enjoyable. I do self bondage in diapers and locking rubber  pants or heaby black rainsuit in diapers or wet suits or with under bed x straps which come up at all four corners and they hook to hand and feet cuffs and you hook up and you are sprea eagle on the bed. Many other things  but no harm only fun

10 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

To me its not bondage if I can let myself out I like it when I can beg to be let loose and say the safe word and she still leaves me till she decides other wise without the suspense bondage would be terribly boring 

Bro, if she refuses to let you out even when you safeword that is several flavors of NOT OKAY! ?

10 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

To me its not bondage if I can let myself out I like it when I can beg to be let loose and say the safe word and she still leaves me till she decides other wise without the suspense bondage would be terribly boring 

If you are alone like me you have to have the will to finish the job you intended to do.  It can be fun and very rewarding. I fell a sleep once and stayed bound on the bed in heavy rain suit and boots diaper and locking rubber pants and tied down spread eagle,  when I woke up what a thrill it was, yes messy and wet and warm, felt real good.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Bro, if she refuses to let you out even when you safeword that is several flavors of NOT OKAY! ?

no it's more fun that way not to mention a lot more realistic if she actually listen to the safe word It'd be the same as being able to let myself out which I would do almost immediately me as soon as I'm tied up I panick I get absolutely terrified someone will find me and will try anything to get loose but after I wear myself out trying to get loose and fall asleep still tied up when I wake up still tied up spread out on the bed in a nice thick diaper I feel so relaxed its amazing now if I was able to get loose id never stay in bondage long enough to fall asleep and wake up feeling so happy and relaxed besides the restraints she uses aren't uncomfortable at all and she diapers me feeds me and gives bottles frequently enough to where I don't even have to think about asking before she's already got nice warm bottle in my mouth 

I say if you can't trust your partner to take perfect care of you and not do anything to harm you and let them be in absolutely total control and you be truly 110% helpless than your relationship is either A. very weak 

B. Your not with the right partner 

Or

C. All of the above 

Bottom line if you can't trust your property, life and soul with your partner with out them having any guidance or there being anyone to stop them or punish them if they choose to hurt you than you probably need to either 

A. Work harder at bonding and improving trust with your partner 

B. Need to find a different partner

or 

C. quit dating all together 

Thank you and have a nice day 

• 3 months later...

On 1/21/2019 at 11:52 AM, Warmwetandcozy said:

no it's more fun that way not to mention a lot more realistic if she actually listen to the safe word It'd be the same as being able to let myself out which I would do almost immediately me as soon as I'm tied up I panick I get absolutely terrified someone will find me and will try anything to get loose but after I wear myself out trying to get loose and fall asleep still tied up when I wake up still tied up spread out on the bed in a nice thick diaper I feel so relaxed its amazing now if I was able to get loose id never stay in bondage long enough to fall asleep and wake up feeling so happy and relaxed besides the restraints she uses aren't uncomfortable at all and she diapers me feeds me and gives bottles frequently enough to where I don't even have to think about asking before she's already got nice warm bottle in my mouth 

I say if you can't trust your partner to take perfect care of you and not do anything to harm you and let them be in absolutely total control and you be truly 110% helpless than your relationship is either A. very weak 

B. Your not with the right partner 

Or

C. All of the above 

Bottom line if you can't trust your property, life and soul with your partner with out them having any guidance or there being anyone to stop them or punish them if they choose to hurt you than you probably need to either 

A. Work harder at bonding and improving trust with your partner 

B. Need to find a different partner

or 

C. quit dating all together 

Thank you and have a nice day 

On 1/21/2019 at 8:55 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I think what @Warmwetandcozy is describing is more along the lines of consentual non-consent.  (That is an actual thing in BDSM and the line between it and abuse is if/when anyone involved is not ok with the situation)  It only really works in well established relationships and even then communication is very important.