LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do gay/bi guys wet the bed more?

I guess I put myself in the "bi" category. Now that Im older I have a lot less sex than when I was younger so sometimes I call myself post-sexual. Anyway, a few years ago somebody told me they thought that gay and bi guys wet the bed more often and to a later age growing up. I don't think this is true but wonder about it.

That's kind of my view. I thought the person who told me this who was a neighbor in a rooming house where I was living was stereotyping people and was putting me down. But it did make me wonder because I was put down a lot when I was younger. I guess my real question is whether anybody else was ever put down or negitively stereotyped for bedwetting?

3 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I thought the person who told me this who was a neighbor in a rooming house where I was living was stereotyping people and was putting me down.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, Johnny.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you'll find bed wetters and D/Ls equally across the gay/bi/straight communities. I think the only difference is that gays may be more likely to be open  about their particular fetishes with other gays than straights may be. IMHO

• Like 2
On 12/20/2018 at 3:46 AM, DaveeBEd said:

I think you'll find bed wetters and D/Ls equally across the gay/bi/straight communities. I think the only difference is that gays may be more likely to be open  about their particular fetishes with other gays than straights may be. IMHO

I do have to agree with that as it makes total sense:36_EmoticonsHDcom:

I do agree that a gay man is more likely to reject toxic masculinity and thus be open about things like bed wedding... however it would be wrong to say all gay guys do this, because many of them can be very into the toxic masculinity. Some of my most sexist interactions with men have come at the hands of gay men. 

20 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

It could be that males are more often bedwetters, regardless of sexual orientation.  I've heard that boys often take longer to potty train, but I'm not sure if that carries over to bedwetting.  

Girl secrets: Many girls, during puberty, have wetting problems. Some worse than others. Our anatomy sucks, and when it goes through changes, like puberty or pregnancy, everything gets weird, so I am not sure that is exactly true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, GhostGirl said:

Girl secrets: Many girls, during puberty, have wetting problems. Some worse than others. Our anatomy sucks, and when it goes through changes, like puberty or pregnancy, everything gets weird, so I am not sure that is exactly true.

I am inclined to think that girls indeed do have wetting issues more so than boys due to the nature of just how their bodies react to changes that us boys never have to experience. And when thought of in the gay/bi format, it does not make a difference because a girl is a girl is a girl no matter the sexual orientation as those changes cannot be controlled or modified. Just my boy opinion ladies!!:beer: 

• 4 weeks later...

I am Bi and to this day I never wet the bed. I have wet the bed many times but that was during water sports. I don't see how your gender has anything to do with bed wetting. I have had wet sex with men and women and that was fun I have to admit. I have a tarp over my mattress and a plastic cover in case my diaper ever leaks, and to protect a very expensive mattress. I was never pregnant so I don't know if rules apply there, and I have a friend that was a late bloomer, he peed the bed till he was about 10 he confided in me. Honestly I think bed wetters enjoy sleeping in their own wetness, which sounds like a turn on for me, but as a child i don't know.. Good question..

• Like 1

Perhaps...stress can lead to bedwetting is some cases. I know I found being "different" and coming to terms with my sexuality very stressful as a teenager. Some people haven't "found themselves" or are closetet as adults for various reasons. That could be incredibly stressful...

I doubt it's a significant factor though, if it is a factor at all.

On 12/23/2018 at 1:53 PM, GhostGirl said:

I do agree that a gay man is more likely to reject toxic masculinity and thus be open about things like bed wedding... however it would be wrong to say all gay guys do this, because many of them can be very into the toxic masculinity. Some of my most sexist interactions with men have come at the hands of gay men. 

I used to be pretty androgynous, and when I stopped dating men, I attempted to dress more masculine, but it's just not me. I ended up looking like a soft-butch, and most women who hit on me turned out to be lesbians, which was pretty awkward for most of them. The point of this is my ex-boyfriend was extremely sexist toward women (also a racist.) I've heard a few "Oh I hate women" comments from other gay guys, but not very often.  I've also heard an ungodly amount of sexism, bii-phobia, and anti-trans rhetoric from lesbians who mistook me for a woman.

As for the OP's question. I was never a bedwetter. Also I stopped dating all-together about 7 years ago, so though I still find both men and women attractive, I don't have any intent to be with them, so I suppose I'm quasi-post-sexual as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

yes more buys are bedwetters than girls. I’ve been a nightly bedwetter my whole life and think there’s a higher percentage of gay and bi bedwetters payer capital than straight. I’ve never minded being in diapers. I think more straight macho guys would fight this issue more than guys like me. I just embrace it and have now been happily diapered 24/7 for over 20 years.

• Confused 1
On 6/21/2018 at 10:28 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

I doubt a persons sexuality has anything to do with bedwetting 

But maybe it does, why not start a poll and see what the results say?

I'm bi-sexual and I pee the bed

How often to you pee your bed ?

On 6/21/2018 at 8:20 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I guess I put myself in the "bi" category. Now that Im older I have a lot less sex than when I was younger so sometimes I call myself post-sexual. Anyway, a few years ago somebody told me they thought that gay and bi guys wet the bed more often and to a later age growing up. I don't think this is true but wonder about it.

@rubbersheetmike

That question is discriminatory and totally disrespectful to all people in the human race. To me, it is similar to the lies of history that stated that people of coloured skin were less intelligent that their fair coloured skin brethren.

This site / forum is fully acceptable of all versions of adult baby play. It also accepts and welcomes people of all race, creed, culture, and belief - as long as they are over 18 years of age.

This site/forum does not discriminate - and in my humble opinion, should not allow others to do same.

I am aware that this is off topic, but this topic should not exist anywhere in the world as the answer to the question is a resounding NO.

I am also shocked that you listened to a lying bigot who told you that there was a link. I am more astonished that you would consider that it has any truth in it and then ask about it on this site.

• Confused 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, babykeiff said:

@rubbersheetmike

That question is discriminatory and totally disrespectful to all people in the human race.

I only asked the question because I recall that when I was young other young males who found out about my bedwetting sometimes called me gay usually using some of the more derogatory terms for it. And then later when I was older and wet the bed after drinking heavily somebody again asked me about it. I actually considered myself bisexual and was taken aback by the question. As I say in my original post, I don't think there's an actual connection but it seems odd that others sometimes seem to associate the two. Personally, I don't think either bedwetting or being gay/bisexual is bad or weak. 

I can't think of any reason why they would have a weaker bladder, or specifically be more into it as a deliberate act. However, I'd say the LGBTQ+ people are, on the whole, more open/honest about what they're into, and more willing to experiment / try new things. So maybe they're more likely to have tried it as a kink, and more likely to admit it, if it is something they like.

19 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I only asked the question because...

Are authors who write fiction less able to dicern the difference between truth and lies because they surround their thoughts in falsehood? Are politicians, solicitors, doctors, most qualified people capable of honesty as during their work, they prevent detailed information from being exposed to protect their client(s)?

Lets drop the level of question...

Do you think that a rotund man dressed in red with white fur trim circumnavigates the globe in 24/48 hour period in a sleigh drawn by flying reindeer invades every house where a child lives to leave gifts.... and that he is let do this by every security service worldwide?

Do you think that a 1" female in a dress and wings takes teeth from under a pillow and leaves a coin?

Simply, what level of fiction / falsehood / lies do you believe...

....or do you not understand that deceipt is any act or ommission that directly or indirectly leads another to believe what is untrue is a lie, and in most countries in the world, this behaviour comes with stiff prision sentances as well as fines.

I reiterate - this question should not exist, as anyone with a shred of decency or sense would be able to determine that there is no link whatsoever, other than the act of discrimination, between a sexual preference and night time urinary issue.

For you asking, it is questionable, but then you try to make an excuse for your behaviour! At aged 62, I'd expect you to know how to behave in society, but as others have said, the world is made up of the pityful and the insane.

• Confused 2