LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 years in diapers

Wow, it has only just occurred to me that it has been 6 years since I became 24/7 dependent on diapers. Although it was difficult at first I wouldn't change my incontinence back to having control. So much better this way. Love it.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, wearer24/7 said:

Wow, it has only just occurred to me that it has been 6 years since I became 24/7 dependent on diapers. Although it was difficult at first I wouldn't change my incontinence back to having control. So much better this way. Love it.

I am currently at about nine months in diapers permanently.  Can you explain your progression in those years and what it is like now for you.

• Like 1
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, wearer24/7 said:

awesome! are you fully incontinent?

For me it’s been almost 25 years of full time diapers, and yes I enjoy having bladder incontinence as it is what I set out to accomplish when I started wearing diapers as a young adult of 20. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

For me it’s been almost 25 years of full time diapers, and yes I enjoy having bladder incontinence as it is what I set out to accomplish when I started wearing diapers as a young adult of 20. 

When I read statements like this I cringe as why would anyone set out to do something like this medically to one's self. It's like saying you wanted herpes and set out having unprotected sex to accomplish this. 

5 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Congrats on passing a milestone :thumbsup: It's been something lilke that for me too- I can't recall exactly when I started because of "Old-Timer's Disease" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Great... I don't wanna forget! Maybe there are pills for this!

19 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

When I read statements like this I cringe as why would anyone set out to do something like this medically to one's self. It's like saying you wanted herpes and set out having unprotected sex to accomplish this. 

No, it is because I would piss my pants as a child in hopes my parents would put me back into diapers. 

I have loved wearing diapers since I was a young child and enjoyed pissing in them and always wanted to need to wear diapers so as a young adult I set out to accomplish the want to need to wear diapers and I have enjoyed my life in diapers ever since. 

I married a wonderful woman who also enjoyed the fact I wore diapers and pissed them.  

After I had gotten to where I could no longer keep from wetting my diapers my sweet loving wife suggested I take the next step and mess my diapers also. 

This was not what I was looking for and I had my doubts and conserns, but after messing my diaper a couple of times to see if it was something I might like, I started messing my diaper once a weekend, than twice a weekend, which finally grew into messing my diaper daily. 

I found I enjoy it and my wife is thrilled I now wet and mess my diapers. 

On 6/25/2018 at 9:15 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Great... I don't wanna forget! Maybe there are pills for this!

Yep- Geritol :roflmao: But it doesn't help with memory :( 

One day on the way to work I realized I still had a pull-up on. Had to change into a real diaper on arriving to get through the day :rolleyes: More than onhce I've left home in a soggy diaper which I'd meant to change before leaving but didn't. I don't notice being wet anymore, only getting close to leaking. At least I haven't forgotten my pants yet :blush:

Bettypooh 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Yep- Geritol :roflmao: But it doesn't help with memory :( 

One day on the way to work I realized I still had a pull-up on. Had to change into a real diaper on arriving to get through the day :rolleyes: More than onhce I've left home in a soggy diaper which I'd meant to change before leaving but didn't. I don't notice being wet anymore, only getting close to leaking. At least I haven't forgotten my pants yet :blush:

Bettypooh 

Your my older self's spirit animal!

• Like 1

24/7 means wearing always, work included. Maybe some tiny exceptions like doctor visits or when you undress in semi-public like at the gym. If you're not wearing at work you ain't 24/7, sorry :(

Woke up this morning with diarrhea. Once again having cheapo pull-ups is making good sense :whistling:

Bettypooh

19 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

24/7 means wearing always, work included. Maybe some tiny exceptions like doctor visits or when you undress in semi-public like at the gym. If you're not wearing at work you ain't 24/7, sorry :(

Woke up this morning with diarrhea. Once again having cheapo pull-ups is making good sense :whistling:

Bettypooh

I agree as far as wearing diapers 24/7.  I believe you need to wear both to the doctor and gym if you are in diapers permanently.  If you wear diapers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of showering, then you are wearing diapers no matter where you are going, who you are seeing, and what you are doing.

I know when I decided to make the commitment to wear diapers permanently I had to initially impose my diaper will so to speak to stay diapered on days I worked for 12 hours in 100 degree heat or when going out to the bar with friends.  I think if you desire to wear diapers permanently the sooner you accept mentally that you will wear diapers no matter the situation the more comfortable wearing diapers becomes.  

Going to the doctor is easy for me because I do not have a primary doctor.  I simply go to minute clinics when sick or for checkups and if you chose you can go to a different one everytime never seeing the same Physician Assistant twice.  I am considering finding a primary doctor but they will know I wear diapers from the very beginning.

For the people that believe you can not go and drink at the bar, or attend sports events, etc. etc. while wearing diapers it just simply is not the case.  Yes, it takes a small amount of planning but that is it.

• Like 1

I totally agree MarkSmith.  Either by choice or need, the hump of wearing all the time is hard.  I am in AZ and this last week was a very hot one.  The ride on the Harley is a killer, but I love it.  I walked almost 8 miles the other day during a 15 hour day of hard work and had to change twice.  Not from the diaper being fully used, but the bulk between the legs was bothersome.  In the end I made it through.  I can wear at work, the game, the bar, or just around the house - but that took some time.  I still get looks every now and then as the bulge up front is rather pronounced at the end of the day.  I just tell myself people are jealous of my package.  They just don't know the package comes in a pack of 10 or 12 and has tapes on each side.

Head up and move on with life.  Your underware is no one else's concern.

its been 10+ years wearing 24/7 some days its not bad other days i hate it. if i had my choice i would love to go back to wearing when ever or casual. but back injury doc say it could be life long wearing. 

i'm coming up to the year mark... i'm still loving it. As is my wife! I have my first doctors appointment next month where i know they are going to see my nappy... i don't go to the gym lol but have worn discreetly round everyone, family work etc. 

I have no intention of stopping. And i don't think i could now if i wanted to 

Things like this and leaks used to worry me silly :o Now I hardly care at all :P In fact, if it were socially acceptable I'd be one of those walking around in just a diaper sometimes. I think reaching this level of self-acceptance does me a lot of mental good. Can't do anything about a society that doesn't have the same level of acceptance I guess.

Most of the time I couldn't care less what someone may think of me though I generally do try to be non-offensive for the sake of keeping the peace, but I'm only going to carry that so far :rolleyes:I've stopped at the local stores on the way home knowing my diaper had leaked visibly somewhat. I've seen people who noticed that and the bulge in front too, which with my body shape could only be a diaper. And I crinkle noticably sometimes too. Nobody has said anything at all ever B) Self-confidence goes miles and miles toward tolerance and acceptance :thumbsup: I would have no problem telling a stranger or friend "Damn, did my diaper leak again? They just don't make anything worth a hoot anymore do they?" :roflmao:

However you achieve it, I hope everyone can reach this level of comfort about their wearing. There are lots of incontinent people in this world and there is nothing shameful about wearing diapers whether you need to or not. Don't saddle yourself with the world's problems, hand that load of crap back to them instead, for it is theirs to be carrying, not yours :angel_not:

Bettypooh

It was my body which decided I needed diapers. After I was toilet trained my bladder was still tiny and over-active. My Mom always was nice when she asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers on trips and to special events. I reverted to bedwetting at puberty in 1976 and have needed bedtime diapers since then. After that my daytime control got worse and worse. In July 1985 I lost what remained of my bladder control. I needed diapers at all times since then.

Once you reach the point of acceptance and no longer stress about your diaper being wet or having a occasional leak or if its getting a bit bulky upfront managing bladder issues becomes a non issue. Telling people who need to know also becomes easier you accept your need for diapers 

To answer questions. I'm not fully incontinent just urinary incontinence. I had a cyst which when removed left me leaking constantly. As for faecal incontinence, I am not. But a diaper is a diaper and at times I do use them to their fullest when I need to. Recently I had acute diaoroeah and my diapers came in very handy. Learned I'm lactose intolerant.

Also, my progress in this time has been at times hard lessons learned.  

I've made a lot of progress in the time I've had to wear diapers. I've learned about leaking in public and how it doesn't really matter, also preparation is really important, always be prepared take diapers with you and change when you can.

If someone spots you wearing diapers be honest and say you need them and be humorous about it. I've been discovered in a cafe when my diaper was showing at the back. I just made a joke of it and shook it off. 

It took some time to be comfortable and confident but it takes a bit of time,for me about two months.