LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Comparison Site/List

Wish there were a site or list were one could compare onesies, the kind with crotch snaps, as there doesn't seem to be a standard sizing guide and no stores I can visit and try on

Onesiesdownunder XXXL fits me fairly perfect, but I don't really like the snaps and I'm hesitating to use more money on other onsies, as I have done that mistake before, ordering 1 or 2 onesies and they don't fit, so when I bought from onesiesdownunder, I bought XL, XXL and XXXL.

I wear Rackety's onesies every day.  They aren't an AB company, so there are no baby patterns.  On the other hand your can wear them out in public with no problem.  If you're in Europe they are worth looking at.  They're well-made & I've not had a popper fail yet.  As for sizing, as with (I suspect) any onesies the length can vary a bit, as it's so dependent on the behaviour of the fabric used.  The Rackety's onesies are sometimes a couple of inches shorter than their sizing chart says (after washing).  I wash them on 40degC & tumble dry warm & only until they are still a bit damp (then I iron them).  They don't recommend tumble-drying at all, but I'm getting away with it.  I'm 5ft9in, 34in waist, & their Large is just right for me.  Onesiesdownunder XL are slightly smaller than these, & I'd have been better off with 2XL I suspect.  The Rackety's fabric is thicker & less stretchy than Onesiesdownunder.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

Good luck with them.  By the way, the long-sleeved onesies don't have very long sleeves.  I ended up shortening a couple to T-shirt length, as they were too short to look sensible.

Some of  my old onesies are getting old, so I was similarly looking around... I agree that perhaps a wiki page here at DailyDi to help collect relative sizing would be a good asset.  Not only onesies, but the fit of plastic pants, diapers, etc.

My recent experiences... I'm 5'8" and 170lb, with an ~33-34 waist.  I normally wear an L in onesies, but an M in most disposable diapers.

LittleLittle:  Tried since they're on Amazon, but wow their sizing is mixed up.  The 'L' I ordered might have been a kids L.  I'd need like an XXXXXL.

Leakmaster:  I use these for home.  Normal T-Shirt sizing.    They're nice thick cloth with excellent snaps.  I wear them at night with my cloth diapers to keep everything together.

4Care:  I use these while travelling (on airplane), as they look a little more like t-shirts, but are still well made.  Good snaps.  An L again fits about the same as Leakmaster, maybe slightly tighter.

• 2 weeks later...

Racketys onesies are huge, XL is too big for me and Medium would most likely fit me better, and I also bought them cause it looked like it was front snaps, but they are in the crotch

I wear 2XL in T-shirts and Onesiesdownunder fits best with 3XL

This is why I posted here, there is NO standard sizing, which makes it impossible to buy onesies online

Guess I just have to lose weight, which has been my plan for years, and use downunder, as they fit me perfectly, minus the chaffing, which most likely goes away when my thighs get thinner  (My fat is on the belly and thighs)

Sorry to hear they don't fit, Dubious.  Of course I've never tried the XLs from Racketys.  I've got more Ls on order, so I hope they're much the same size as the ones I've already got.

Thankfully I'm not dependent on onesies and mostly use them in the spring and fall when i wear sweaters 

Boxers does almost the same job, just have to make sure t-shirt is tucked in all the time

• 2 weeks later...

When your climbing under desks and bending down all the time, even an extra long under shirt may not stay tucked in "all the time."  Therefore as an IT Manager, onesies are a must for me, certainly don't want any coworkers or clients knowing my little secret. 

Although would be great to find some that are more undershirt type material, specially in the summer.  I cut the arms off on the LittleForBig onesies to keep myself a bit cooler.

Anyone know a company in the US that makes ones that are like the thickness of undershirts? Getting black/dark color ones should mitigate the fact they are thinner.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:44 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I have an ABU onesie.  It's plain purple, but I like the sturdy cotton  (it's not the thin, see-through cotton).   I haven't had a problem with the snaps coming open, even during activity.  

I too have a couple ABU onsies and can recommend them.  The material is of good quality (not thin) and the snaps hold well.  The sizing and fit were great.  I ordered a xxxL and it fit as advertised on their sizing chart.  I’ve washed them with no fade or bleeding of color.  

Joey

8 minutes ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

I too have a couple ABU onsies and can recommend them.  The material is of good quality (not thin) and the snaps hold well.  The sizing and fit were great.  I ordered a xxxL and it fit as advertised on their sizing chart.  I’ve washed them with no fade or bleeding of color.  

Joey

Mine was a little too big- but then, I did order a size up, so that wasn't a problem with the company- it was me choosing it to be big.  :lol:    They're 100% cotton- I washed mine on hot and it did shrink a bit (just like any good quality cotton will!)  but I wish mine would've shrunk more. 

• 4 weeks later...

Got a Onesie from Tykables in Large, that fits good in length and have snaps in front, but its way to tight from belly and up

Might try a bigger size at a later time and until then I might even lose some weight..