LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

used to do when younger

Reminiscing: I used to like going to baseball and watching football games at home.  Part of the problem is that I have not lived in one area of the country for more than 10 years to really like a team. The other issue is that I have become very turned off as everyone at works talks about football and it is nearly impossible to say anything.  I feel like I could throw up, then the conversation switches to politics, OMG.

Today, I find I don't have enough time for them.  I guess I could try to look at highlights and follow scores on the phone, but kinda don't know where to start and if it would give some sort of satisfaction (what do you get out of sports?)  Every time I try to watch something, I blink and miss the crucial play that everyone is talking about.  I used to like riding my bike, but now streets have changed soo much I really don't want to end up in the woods or worse.  I hike now instead.

When I was a younger man I could be found fishing on most weekends in the summer, or canoeing. 

Fall was time for small game hunting along with white tail deer. 

Winter was spent ice fishing. 

Now a day I have only enough time at the end of my work day for a 4 hour nap before I head to my next job. 

Pinball, anything that would fly, reading, Now my eyesight will not permit those, the beach and swimming, hiking in the backwoods of my local area. I have sinced moved from there and much of that has been fenced off or outright gone and my friends are all gone, plyaing football, baseball and basketball, which I have not done in 45 years to speak of, drawing on physical media, building model cars; have not done that in 50 years. I have an AMT 40th Anniversary Corvette Stingray.the quality has gone downhill; there is a glaring seam line in the middle of the roof and the parts have changed for the wheels and moving parts. Also I can not get the old style interior, tailight and bubble top parts kits that you could 50 years ago.

One thing has gotten better; the dino collections, like Carnegie. While you can still get the little ones, there are much bigger 1/40th semi-scale, but I still miss my mid-50's Ajax set from xmas 1956 that started it all for me

When I was younger, I used to go for long hikes in the woods near my home. My friends and I would climb trees and make tree forts.
I have climbed the occasional tree lately, but it has been related to yard maintenance vs. tree forts. [emoji17]

39 minutes ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

When I was younger, I used to go for long hikes in the woods near my home. My friends and I would climb trees and make tree forts.
I have climbed the occasional tree lately, but it has been related to yard maintenance vs. tree forts. emoji17.png

Come on! Apply some youthful imagination to that yard maintenance. You could be out on a mission, to infuriate a reviles tree fort, scale it, and trim limbs, to render it unusable by the enemy. But now as an adult, when the mission is accomplished, it’s time to chopper in, the T-bone steaks and beer!  :t61026:

Come on! Apply some youthful imagination to that yard maintenance. You could be out on a mission, to infuriate a reviles tree fort, scale it, and trim limbs, to render it unusable by the enemy. But now as an adult, when the mission is accomplished, it’s time to chopper in, the T-bone steaks and beer!  :t61026:
LOL - I have clearly been missing out on some playtime opportunities.

One difference I have noticed between climbing trees when you are ten and climbing when you are in your fifties is fear of falling. As a kid I thought nothing of leaping between branches and climbing out on narrow limbs near the top of tall trees. I have had trees break at their base and I just rode the falling tree down letting the branches slow the fall.

Now, 15 feet in the air and I am sweating bullets worrying about falling. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

• Like 1