LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told My Girlfriend..

I finally told my GF after one and a half years of dating her that I like diapers. I started by telling her that I had something important to tell her and that it’s been a part of me since I was little and ever since I can remember I have enjoyed diapers.

She then caught me in my room hiding something that night, *she didn’t know I actually had diapers in my room* she wondered what it was, it was (XL Goodnites) I was moving them to my closet bc she was coming over to stay the night, I felt like I was going to vomit! I though she would leave me when she saw what I had just put in the closet... she looked and said diapers....? I told her I only wear them at night and never around her... Later that night before I got in bed she told me I couldn’t get into bed until I put on a diaper!!! I was so excited that she wanted to see me in one, but also a little embarrassed!

she didnt really understand it until I showed her the forums and how there are tons of people just like me! she asked tons of questions as to why I like them, and such. for me diapers are a comfort thing and I love the feeling of having a padded bottom it helps me feel little and is a stress reliever. 

It’s been about 2-3 months since I told her and she totally accepts me for me. I mentioned she didn’t even notice I wore a pullup last night to see her reaction and she said “I hardly notice anymore because it’s just a part of who you are and I accept and love you” she lets me wear them whenever I want and makes cute comments like do you have your diapey on?

i told her they hardly fit and she said why not just get bigger ones? omg I was so excited, I told her I had just ordered some and asked if she wanted to see them (Medium Crinklz Astronaughts) she said sure so I showed her pictures and she said they were cute!!!! It’s amazing sharing this secret with someone and them accepting you!

• Like 5
8 hours ago, ColeDiapers said:

Working on it :)

This is really great news.  I know the feeling when your significant other finally accepts your diapers.  It is only natural for you to desire that the one you love be understanding and accepting of wearing diapers. 

Majority of woman have to get past many mentally obstacles before their partner wearing diapers is unconditionally accepted.  Biologically they are programmed to chose the best mate so that they can produce the best offspring.  Wearing diapers because you want to generally by society is not viewed as being the stronger and dominant mate.  Also woman have a maternal instinct biologically and it is why most of us so desperately want our female partners to be "Mommy" from time to time.  That can be very confusing to a woman, diapering both her partner and her children. Her natural instincts is to always protect her children and if a woman feels that her partner being in diapers is not acceptable as a father it can lead to a lot of discontent.

My own wife had to get past the feelings that diapers have replaced her.  She often felt like clearly that she is it not good enough for me if she gives her all and I still desire to wear diapers.

Always know that your partner's opinions of you being diapered is allowed and does often change throughout time.  I wish you two the best of look and I am very happy for you.

• Thanks 1

Congrats! Can’t say that enough. It sounds like she took it very well. I’ve had two long term relationships and never had the balls to tell them about this side of me. I made the decision when my last relationship  broke up that I HAD TO BE OPEN the next time I entered into a long term relationship. I’m currently single but have told a few close friends and did some work with a therapist with goal being how to bring the DL side up in a relationship. I wish you guys all the best. Telling your girlfriend about diapers is I think the hardest conversation I might ever have. 

14 hours ago, carsfan said:

Congrats! Can’t say that enough. It sounds like she took it very well. I’ve had two long term relationships and never had the balls to tell them about this side of me. I made the decision when my last relationship  broke up that I HAD TO BE OPEN the next time I entered into a long term relationship. I’m currently single but have told a few close friends and did some work with a therapist with goal being how to bring the DL side up in a relationship. I wish you guys all the best. Telling your girlfriend about diapers is I think the hardest conversation I might ever have. 

There is plenty of posts on this board to help guide you when that day comes.  I wrote a very lengthy article on acceptance of diapers by your significant other and it highlights what I believe are good approaches to this subject.  At this point through three wives I would like to think I have had a lot of experience with diapers and the women I love.  Every woman is different for sure so really a lot depends on who you fall in love with.  

Not to get too personal but I am curious how a therapist approaches you in diapers?  I have been to marriage counseling with my wife and diapers were discussed in great detail but the therapist did not seem to have any experience on the subject matter.  His consensus was for me to stop wearing diapers.

I didn’t actually wear diapers while talking to the therapist. One of her areas of interest is kink. We talked about why I like diapers and how long I’ve known I liked them. She let me practice on her by telling her what I’d tell a girlfriend. She hadn’t worked directly with someone into diapers but was completely aware and supportive of AB/DL.

• 1 year later...
On 6/20/2018 at 3:26 PM, ColeDiapers said:

I finally told my GF after one and a half years of dating her that I like diapers. I started by telling her that I had something important to tell her and that it’s been a part of me since I was little and ever since I can remember I have enjoyed diapers.

She then caught me in my room hiding something that night, *she didn’t know I actually had diapers in my room* she wondered what it was, it was (XL Goodnites) I was moving them to my closet bc she was coming over to stay the night, I felt like I was going to vomit! I though she would leave me when she saw what I had just put in the closet... she looked and said diapers....? I told her I only wear them at night and never around her... Later that night before I got in bed she told me I couldn’t get into bed until I put on a diaper!!! I was so excited that she wanted to see me in one, but also a little embarrassed!

she didnt really understand it until I showed her the forums and how there are tons of people just like me! she asked tons of questions as to why I like them, and such. for me diapers are a comfort thing and I love the feeling of having a padded bottom it helps me feel little and is a stress reliever. 

It’s been about 2-3 months since I told her and she totally accepts me for me. I mentioned she didn’t even notice I wore a pullup last night to see her reaction and she said “I hardly notice anymore because it’s just a part of who you are and I accept and love you” she lets me wear them whenever I want and makes cute comments like do you have your diapey on?

i told her they hardly fit and she said why not just get bigger ones? omg I was so excited, I told her I had just ordered some and asked if she wanted to see them (Medium Crinklz Astronaughts) she said sure so I showed her pictures and she said they were cute!!!! It’s amazing sharing this secret with someone and them accepting you!

I just told me gf she excepts it an has even put them on me but it seems her sex drive has went with it I really love her an may have to give it up but it's hard I've hated myself my whole life for being this way it's not something you can control an it's impossible to explain to someone who is "normal" it feels like a curse I've never ever told anyone in my life out of shame but I trust her more than I ever have anyone I don't want to lose her an she promises she not going any where an she loves me I proposed to her with a teddy bear in a tucks wearing a diaper I feel like a freak she said yes but she seems odd she hasn't asked any questions or showed any curiosity about it am I over reacting an need to give her time or have I just screwed myself an this relationship? 

I don't think you're over reacting, but you are over thinking it. If she said, "Yes" and she knows about your intimate thoughts and diapers, then she may be researching online, or talking to a good friend that she trusts will keep her secret, secret. But, either way just take it slow, and don't try and second guess what she's thinking. Communicate with her. Tell her how you're feeling, and listen to what she has to say with you. Don't judge, or try and think of a comeback...just listen and talk to each other.

She may have some fantasies, sexual, or sensual that you both can enjoy together, but how will you know unless you communicate with her. Most women want to please their partner, that's called LOVE, but make sure it's not a one way street. Take care of her needs, wants and desires and she'll be the same with you. Send her flowers, take her out to dinner on  a night you don't want her to have to cook, and clean up, or offer to cook her dinner and do the cleanup afterwards. Help with things around the house, without her having to ask. But, above all keep your minds open to the communication channel you create. Have one day a week you sit down and without judgement you speak what's on your mind with no repercussion from either of you.

If you are starting on a tight budget and you can't afford to go out to dinner, print up coupons she can use, when she wants to. It can no house work on xxx day, or xxx days, back rubs, foot rubs, bubble bath run, cooking dinner, cleaning up after dinner, wash and wax the car. Use your imagination, and enjoy your life together.

Such a good feeling being able to get that weight of your chest eh? I'm impressed you were able to do it after a year or so, it took my 5 years! Lol Even outside the kink finding someone who understands your needs and accepts you for you is amazing! Happy holidays! 

• 2 weeks later...

It took me 25 years to reveal my little side to my (then) wife.

My next relationship I was honest before we made decisions about our future.

My current (and hopefully last ) G/F knew about this side of me before we even met :)

• 2 years later...

I remember telling my girlfriend about my abdl side 2 years ago. She was incredibly supportive and accepting at the beginning. It was difficult in the begining when I was having to explain this side to me but she was very understanding. I remember one night she wanted to try wearing diapers with me. We both tried a Rearz Safari and within an hour she immediately started wetting it and kept going till it was completely full and squishy. Every now and then she'll want me to put her in a diaper when she's staying the night at mine.

Since then, we both enjoy wearing diapers together and are always open about our feelings and desires towards them. She wasn't a fan of messing in the beginning but has done it a couple of times. There have been times where shr's even wanted a diaper on long journeys and likes the aspect of having to go in a diaper.Given time and patience, she has even become abdl herself and enjoys the role playing aspect of being a helpless baby.

She's now only recently become keen on trying the forced messing aspect with one of us being fed prunes or laxatives to then helplessly mess our diapers. She's finding it more exciting, especially as she loves to role play as the baby.

Fair to say I feel lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend who's not only super accepting and understanding, but is super keen to try things out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 2:26 PM, ColeDiapers said:

When my wife and I were engaged I told her I liked diapers, and that as a young adult I had worn them. I was so embarrassed.. she asked “what do you do with them, do you just wet them?” I told them I did, but I didn’t tell her I would rub in them and “go” in them. We were both virgins at the time and I didn’t know what here reaction would be to that at the time (probably would have been fine actually).

Since then I have been fantasizing and have invited her to wear a diaper and she’s said no every time. I’d love to be able to have diaper sex but now we have kids and would just be weird. Anyway. I love that your gf is tolerant and encourages your wearing :). My dream would be that my wife puts me in a diaper, or she would wear a diaper around the house, and that we would get turned on and have sex in them. But I’ve kinda lost hope on that :( I don’t think that conversation would go well. 

• Like 1