LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your home smell like baby powder and diapers? How can you know if it does?

Chris24

If you use AB/DL products on a daily basis, then you are definitely used to the smell and can't feel it. How can you tell if your home smells like a nursery?

I use diapers and baby lotions and oil every night and sometimes on the weekends and I just can't feel the smell anymore. I'm used to it and I just can't tell how my home smells. How can I know? 

ALL THE TIME: That is a big "so waht?". It is generally considered an attractive scent. It is sold on the market. It used to be in available for Glade Plug-in's on a regular basis. I use BabyDoll to scent a room

My bed and bedroom also smells like diapers, too, but in a different way; and rubber. what you would expect in 1950

Yes, my home smells like a baby lives in it. The smells of powder, lotion, scented wipes and of course diapers fill the air. I can tell because I leave my house every day and when I come home I can the smell all the wonderful scents that welcome me when I walk in. 

Fresh diapers, baby powder and lotion is much better than what you intend to fill the diapers with.....  I have a decent sniffer so I can pick the sent of baby items if they are in the area.  If you are worried, buy some lavender scented air fresheners and add to it.  They baby things will blend in. 

Joey

This quote from "From Babydolls to BabyDoll" says it all in terms of scents " Did you ever want a bubble bath and body wash that does not smell like a vegan's desert? Are you OD'ed on the smell of lavender? "

There is just something about the smell of baby powder to me that is both so comforting and sexually arousing I cannot help but to use it regularly. 

Recently I have not been applying baby powder in my diapers and I noticed when I wake up in the morning there is definatly a stale pee pee smell when I lift up the covers to get out of bed.  I feel bad for my wife because she has a much more sensitive nose and she undoubtedly smells the same thing yet typically does not mention it.  Baby powder truly makes all the difference in the world and when I am actively using it there is definatly more of a baby fresh scent in our room.  I think that is another reason why I love AB Universe diapers so much because of the babyish fragrance you can add to your diapers.

I clean so often with Pine-Sol that I doubt you'd smell anything but that. Besides, I keep my soiled diapers clean. When I change, I put the cloth diapers in a bucket of non-chlorine bleach until I'm ready to wash them.

the room where my diaper closet is probably goes through some cycle of powder, cream and fresh diaper smells to stale wee and fabreeze. i have noticed too that sometimes i get a musty, stale pee smell from under the covers on the mornings i wear to bed. luckily, any funny and odd diaper odor i can easily pin on the critters! :P 

when i get home from work, the house just smells like... the house, really. perhaps some slightly funky scent coming from the kitchen (we need a dishwasher, BAD!!), but nothing really stands out as diapers or not.

Bumping, hoping for more discussion on the second question.  If we get desensitized to how we and our homes smell, there is a risk that they don't smell to others like they do to us.  Other than knowing that this might be the case, how do we know if this is the case?

If I am expecting company, I open the windows and use some BabyDoll scented water. If it is cold out, I just put it in a small bowl on the radiators in the livingroom and in my improvised warmer in the bathroom If it is too warm for the radiators, I put it in my electric potpurri warmer  (Rival) in the living room and the improvised warmer in the bathroom. Nobody has complained