LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sorrrryyyyy... I could post the chapter today, but I'd rather wait until Monday when I can interact more (this morning time is a fluke).

I agree. It's always much more fun when we have Kimmy around. And last time she left us alone RambleLamb and Dman got into a big fight.

So basically you can never ever leave us alone ever. :D

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I agree. It's always much more fun when we have Kimmy around. And last time she left us alone RambleLamb and Dman got into a big fight.

So basically you can never ever leave us alone ever. :D

LOL, Trip.  So bbyKimmy is our perpetual babysitter.  Gotta love the irony.....

19 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

LOL, Trip.  So bbyKimmy is our perpetual babysitter.  Gotta love the irony.....

I see no flaws in that plan. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I trust her!

See? Hoppy's with me!

This continues to be equal parts amazing and enchanting. I'm so incredibly happy for Vanessa and Dani but I am so scared that this happiness will come crashing down on their heads. It all feels too easy, like everything fell into place perfectly for them and with wildcard stuff like Kailee and an uneaten by a bear Aubrey still out in the world I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.

Great job with this chapter, it was amazing and gave me the feels and I loved every word of it @bbykimmy!

Chapter Twenty-Nine

The rest of the night was entirely devoted to cuddles and love.  We had snuggled on the couch, we had kissed tenderly and caressed each other.  I made it absolutely clear that as long as she was wearing the diaper, she would get everything she wanted - in deed if not in word.  I helped her pull a shirt on, silently wishing I had kept more of the simpler Little clothing that I had amassed over the years on hand... but it hadn't been worth the risk.  If it turned out not to be a fluke, if she really was submitting to me in this way and not just dipping her toes in, it would all be back soon enough.

I led her to the kitchen, setting her in a chair and preparing an ice cream sundae.

"You were such a good girl in telling me the truth," I cooed at her, stroking her hair.  "You enjoy your treat, okay?"

Dani nodded while I slipped out of the room, collecting her bedding - she had laid several towels down and hidden them underneath the sheets... my devious princess had thought ahead - the towels hadn't been there during our bondage game, so she must have slipped to the closet just before her "accident" to grab them.  I carried the bundle of bedding and towels to the floor's laundry room - I only had to share the washer in this building with two other apartments, it was one of the major draws of this particular spot, so I didn't have to wait to get the cleanup started.  With the machine churning, I returned to the apartment absently wondering in an amused sort of way if more laundry like this was in my future.

I pulled a pair of cute sheets that I had stashed at the bottom of the closet of my bedroom, where I kept the spare linens, and re-made the crib with pink princess sheets and returning the plastic sheet to it once again, wishing that I hadn't pulled it off in the first place.  Pink gowns and crowns, dancing unicorns and magic wands.  Maybe it was a bit too much - if it was, I would claim they were the only ones clean.

"It's like wearing a pillow," Dani giggled as I sat down at the table next to her.  "Like, I'm constantly aware of it."

"Jess has said it's like wearing a hug," I chuckled.  "Like she can feel Seth's hands on her bottom all day."

"She wears them all day?" Dani asked, sounding a little surprised.

"It's not my place to discuss their preferences," I shrugged, dodging the subject.  I had already said too much.

"I uh," she paused for a moment.  "I think I really hurt Jess' feelings."  She pushed the emptied bowl of ice cream forward.  I swooped in with a napkin to wipe the remaining bits of chocolate from her face.  "Is there any way we can visit them this week?  I want her to know that no matter what happens, I don't think she's a freak."

"I'll ask Seth," I promised, amused that my slow training had gotten her to the point that she didn't even stop speaking when I cleaned her face after she ate.

"What's the draw for you?" she asked, the soft crinkle was music to my ears as she shifted.

"The draw of what?" I asked, as though I didn't know.

"Of your partner wearing a diaper," she said.  "I understand somewhat why Jess would like it - it's like the cuffs, you feel helpless and cared for at the same time... but what's in it for you?"

"It a fetish," I explained, stroking her cheek.  "They don't always make sense.  Lots of people have them, some people wish they didn't... I at least have one that's achievable.  There are some people who fetishize the idea of being eaten alive."  I grinned at her wide-eyed reaction.  "Me?  I just want a cute girl to look adorable in a diaper and just... be happy."

"I don't think I have a fetish," Dani leaned her head down, resting on my arm.  "But I don't mind this.  There's something... freeing about not being able to move.  Like," she paused, measuring her words. "I don't feel the need to perform in bed.  I'm free to just enjoy the sensations."

"You take direction very well," I smiled, kissing her temple.  "And your tongue is magical.  It's definitely going to get a workout."

"So you just what... want to ogle my butt in a diaper?  What is it you want me to do?"

"Be happy," I said simply.  "It really is that easy.  I don't want you to be another person, I don't want you to lose yourself in any role - although I'll tell you right now that the little act you put on made me deeply happy.  The fact is, I like you for you.  You were asking if I found those women sexy... yes, sexy to look at.  I find you sexy to hold, and that tiny bit of pretend you did in the bedroom," I caught myself, I had very nearly said 'nursery', "that is what my fantasies are made of.  But life isn't fantasy - that sort of play is just a tiny fraction of what I truly want."

"What do you want?" she asked, running a finger along my arm.

"To be understood," I said quietly.  It was rare for me to be this open, but I felt incredibly close to her.  "To be indulged.  To enjoy and be enjoyed.  To play, as we played, but also to forge a real, lasting connection.  You're really special, Dani," I stroked her hair as I spoke, "I'm glad you came into my life."

"It's so funny," Dani laughed a small laugh, "none of this would be happening if I hadn't run into you at that coffee shop.  I honestly didn't think I'd ever see you again after you left the nightclub that evening."

"Well I'm glad it worked out that way," I said.  I was, but I had also made sure it worked out that way, and the results were pleasing.

"Me too."

When Dani went to work the next day, I was sad to see her go.  We had taken her diaper off before she had gone back to bed, laughing a little at the princess sheets but ultimately unperturbed.  She left for work energized and confident - exactly the woman I wanted.  Strong and confident in the professional world, but my precious princess at home.  Everything was going beautifully.

It seemed a shame to spoil it by finally listening to Aubrey's voicemail... and I didn't like what I heard - I was dialing Kailee's phone the moment the message was done playing.

"Vanessa?" she answered cautiously.

"Hello Kailee," I greeted her.  "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at home," she said softly - she was subdued, she wasn't her usual boistrous self.

"Is Aubrey there?"

"No," her voice quavered a bit.  "She left for work.  Vanessa... I don't know how to make her stop, I don't want to play with her any more."

"Have you tried just telling her that?  Telling her that you're done?"  Aubrey had been disturbed by the spanking scene she had witnessed, it seemed really strange that she'd dive in and lose herself this way, but Kailee was clearly being abused.

"I tried," Kailee said sadly, "She won't listen.  Can I... can I come stay with you?"

"No," I denied her without a second thought.  Things were going well with Dani, the last thing I needed was Kailee's damage - new and old - muddying the waters.  "But I'll do what I can to help you.  Do you have any friends you could stay with?"

"No," she answered softly, a hint of shame in her voice.  "I don't have many friends any more.  They all stopped hanging out with me."

"Then you need to go to the police," I replied.  "You said she's hitting you, right?"

"She is... but I can't go to the cops, Vanessa.  She's my roommate, I need her.  Please, just let me come stay with you for a few days?"

"No Kailee," I said firmly.  I wasn't going to let her ruin the relationship with Dani that was just starting to blossom.  "Do you have any information that she wouldn't want other people to know?"

"You want me to blackmail her?" Kailee sounded surprised.  "I don't know anything, Vanessa - she's just a normal girl."

"Whose name is the power bill under?" I asked.

"What?" Kailee was confused.  "Why?"

"I have an idea," I told her as I stepped to my room and grabbed my laptop, before settling down on the bed..  "Is it under her name or your name?"

"It's in her name," Kailee said, shuffling some papers.  "I found the bill."

"Give me the account number."

I jotted down the information, Aubrey's full name, the account number to their power company account, the kind of phone Aubrey carried.  Everything I needed.

"I'll call you back."

I hung up on Kailee and queued up a video that I had used for this sort of thing before.  I hopped onto the power company's website and tried their login system - they were a great entry point because everyone in the area used them and they relied on the account number as the login name.  I tried some random stupid passwords like 'aubrey' and 'password' and soon I was locked out.  I dialed up the support line and got everything ready.  After a minute or two of navigating menus and holding, I got to a human that I hoped would give me what I was after.

"Hi," I began, sounding a little frantic as I tapped the play button on the video.  The sound of a baby crying unconsolably filled the room.  "Shh, shh, sweetie.  Mommy will be right there.  Hello?  I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time right now and my husband keeps calling me, he needs me to get some information for the accountant and I just- Kailee sweetie, stop crying.  Shhh.  I'm so sorry.  I'm Aubrey Villanova.  I'm locked out of my account and I just... please, can you help me?"  I rattled off the account number for her, sounding like I was completely stressed out and at my limit.

"Sure thing, ma'am," she sounded distressed as the 'baby' kept crying on my side of the line.  I made shushing sounds, but naturally it did nothing to soothe the fictional child.  "I see you're locked out, you tried the password reset?"

"I did," I lied.  "But it keeps telling me that I don't know my own mother's maiden name and I'm going crazy.  Is there anything you can do to help?"

Hesitation.

"Yes ma'am, I think so," the young lady working the desk really wanted to help.  Perfect.  "I just reset your password to match your account number.  Can you try it?"

I typed in the account number in the login and password on the screen and just like that, I was in.

"Oh thank god," I breathed.  "Thank you so, so much."

"You're welcome ma'am, have a good day."

I hung up and ended the video, sifting around in Aubrey's account.  Her mother's maiden name was Tuscano, apparently, and the payment history on the account gave me the last tidbit I needed.

I dialed up the provider that was in charge of her phone.  I wouldn't need this video this time.  After another few minutes of holding, I connected with a human.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Um, hello," I tried to sound nervous, a little vapid.  "Oh, you sound cute.  I can't seem to get my cloud thingy to work.  It says I have the wrong password but I'm using the same one I use everywhere and I don't get it."

"Can I get your name and phone number?"

"Are you asking me out?" I laughed a stupid little laugh.

"No ma'am," I could hear the guy on the other end smiling.  "I need it to access your account."

"Oh right," I laughed again.  "I'm Aubrey Villanova and my number is 408-555-8239."

"Okay Aubrey," he continued.  "What's your mother's maiden name, and the last four digits of the credit card on your account?"

"Tuscano and 4428," I answered with confidence.

"Okay Aubrey, I'm going to reset your password, it's going to go to your email address."

"Oh that sucks," I whined.  "My dad has me blocked out of that right now.  Can you just like, change it for me?"

"Um, I really- "

"Oh please," I begged.  "I have these really cute photos that I have to get before he sees them, you know... "

"Oh," now I could practically hear his blush.  "Okay, I'm going to change it to your phone number and your last name."

"Perfect," I giggled, feeling a little sick to my stomach.  "Thank you so so so much.  It's Princess Aubrey for the account name, right?"

"I have A Villanova twelve here," he answered.

"Oh right," I stammered, "um... I forgot about that.  I probably didn't need it reset after all.  Thank you a million though, cutie!"

"Absolutely, is there anything else- "

I hung up on him before he could even finish the thought, logging onto Aubrey's cloud storage, I started searching around and sure enough... there were some lewd photos of her and Benny... and a text conversation that had gotten backed up automatically.

Benjamin Harris was married and Aubrey knew it.

I sent the photos and the information to Kailee with a note:

Here's the information you need to get Aubrey off your back.  Kailee, if you mention to her that I helped you with this, we're done.  Forever.  I don't think that this is the correct course of action, but this is your next best bet.

And with that done, I went back to my jigsaw puzzle.

• Like 10

Oh dear, this is going to go very badly wrong for Kailee. If you're going to blackmail someone you can't do it from a position of weakness, the person you're blackmailing needs to believe that you will do what you're threatening. 

If Kailee tries this, Aubrey will flip it on her and blackmail her back, and very likely double down on her abusive treatment.

I totally understand her not wanting Kailee back in her life, but Vanessa needs to be ringing the police on her behalf, and also probably a women's shelter for advice. 

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow. Is it really that easy to hack someone's life if you have a mole on the inside? It's a good thing I've never made any enemies... good for their sake ;)

You don't even need a mole on the inside - the information Kailee gave could have been pulled from the trash can just as easily.  If you're targeting a specific person and you have the skills, this kind of hack is disturbingly effective.

Two-factor authentication helps a great deal, but even that isn't perfect if you can convince your support "helper" to disable it.

Disclaimer:  Do not attempt this.  What I have written here is a real hack and it's a crime.  What Vanessa has done here is morally wrong, and it's against the law.

The only reason I know this stuff is because it's part of my job to defend against, and teach people to defend against, things like this :P

16 minutes ago, Kio Rampas said:

Oh dear, this is going to go very badly wrong for Kailee. If you're going to blackmail someone you can't do it from a position of weakness, the person you're blackmailing needs to believe that you will do what you're threatening. 

If Kailee tries this, Aubrey will flip it on her and blackmail her back, and very likely double down on her abusive treatment.

I totally understand her not wanting Kailee back in her life, but Vanessa needs to be ringing the police on her behalf, and also probably a women's shelter for advice. 

It's very true.  It's almost like Vanessa doesn't really care...

Poor Kailee!

There's no way this can end well for Kailee. Aubrey's definitely not going to take it lying down. She's already really hurting Kailee over nothing, so she'll really really hurt Kailee over a threat. I can only see the Aubrey-Kailee subplot finishing with Kailee in the hospital or worse. Despite that, seeing Vanessa use her skills was very cool! That was an ingenious way to steal someone's indentity. There's no way it, or her past exploits, could come back to bite her, right?

This chapter was amazing. Please, keep up the good work!

26 minutes ago, Kio Rampas said:

All of this.

I'm very worried that Kailee won't make it out of this story alive, maybe not by Aubrey's hands, though that would solve the problem of getting rid of Aubrey, and it is possible that her future cellmate looks like a bear and may or may not eat her...

The biggest issue with all of this is the effect it will have on Vanessa and Dani because, more than likely, Aubrey will see Vanessa's fingerprints all over the blackmail attempt and her not getting eaten by a bear ass will make things so terrible. God, she's the worst.

Great chapter, @bbykimmy I can't wait to see where all this leads even if I'm sure it's going to hurt my heart. :)

39 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You don't even need a mole on the inside - the information Kailee gave could have been pulled from the trash can just as easily.  If you're targeting a specific person and you have the skills, this kind of hack is disturbingly effective

Even more disturbing is that there is no surefire way to totally stop this form of social engineering. I can't find the story anymore but several years ago I read an article about a security blogger that had something crazy like a 28 or 45 character long randomised password and his Google cloud account was breached and all his family photos were deleted by someone using this exact technique here. (Luckily the guy got most of his photos recovered, but the point still stands that social engineering is scary as hell to think about) no matter how secure the server, the human aspect can still be accessed and exploited.

Okay, that was less of a reaction than I thought.

30 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

more than likely, Aubrey will see Vanessa's fingerprints all over the blackmail attempt

+1 Looks like Vanessa may be dragged into this regardless.

Well everyone else has beat me to the punch so I will just say Bravo. Amazing story so far and I love the way I don’t have to wonder when the next chapter will be posted. So I guess now you are stuck with me bbykimmy :) I am a follower for life lol

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Oh right," I stammered, "um... I forgot about that.  I probably didn't need it reset after all.  Thank you a million though, cutie!"

"Absolutely, is there anything else- "

I hung up on him before he could even finish the thought, logging onto Aubrey's cloud storage, I started searching around and sure enough... there were some lewd photos of her and Benny... and a text conversation that had gotten backed up automatically.

Benjamin Harris was married and Aubrey knew it.

I sent the photos and the information to Kailee with a note:

Here's the information you need to get Aubrey off your back.  Kailee, if you mention to her that I helped you with this, we're done.  Forever.  I don't think that this is the correct course of action, but this is your next best bet.

And with that done, I went back to my jigsaw puzzle.

I really want to send an extraction team to pull Kaylee out of there. @RambleLamb I know it's not a bear but how does Aubrey being flashbanged and tasered sound?

Shit I'm not frontline material by any means and I could probablly do it myself. Just need the kit and a van. Tac shotgun in 12 gauge one round to breach the lock. Bang out drop the hostel with a bean bag round. Zip tie; grab the target and run.

22 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Shit I'm not frontline material by any means and I could probablly do it myself. Just need the kit and a van. Tac shotgun in 12 gauge one round to breach the lock. Bang out drop the hostel with a bean bag round. Zip tie; grab the target and run.

You know way too much about kidnapping and torture. Just saying. :P

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I really want to send an extraction team to pull Kaylee out of there. @RambleLamb I know it's not a bear but how does Aubrey being flashbanged and tasered sound?

I mean, it's a start but it doesn't really have the dramatic flair that "Eaten By Bear For Being The Worst" does, y'know? Now, if said bean bag round were to hit her square in the baby hangar BEFORE the bear showed up then we've got a bit of levity before Bearmageddon...Aubreygeddon...Aubearmageddon, that's the one.

30 minutes ago, Aries said:

You know way too much about kidnapping and torture. Just saying. :P

Let's just say that my anxiety disorder sometimes makes me do research on field craft. Including escape and evasion, it's actually surprisingly hard to find info on but I've picked up bits and pieces. For example zip ties break by over tightening and smack your wrist down as hard as you can. Honestly it's probably a good thing I'm broke. I can just imagine the cops finding the five different sidearms, multitool, throwing knives, lock picks, encrypted sat-phone and med bag. Filled with among other things atropine, antibiotics, active charcoal, epinephrine, and naloxene. If I had the money to buy all that shit.

1 hour ago, herezulo said:

There's no way this can end well for Kailee. Aubrey's definitely not going to take it lying down. She's already really hurting Kailee over nothing, so she'll really really hurt Kailee over a threat. I can only see the Aubrey-Kailee subplot finishing with Kailee in the hospital or worse. Despite that, seeing Vanessa use her skills was very cool! That was an ingenious way to steal someone's indentity. There's no way it, or her past exploits, could come back to bite her, right?

This chapter was amazing. Please, keep up the good work!

Absolutely no way.  Nothing bad could possibly come from this.

It's not like it's a crime or something.

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

All of this.

I'm very worried that Kailee won't make it out of this story alive, maybe not by Aubrey's hands, though that would solve the problem of getting rid of Aubrey, and it is possible that her future cellmate looks like a bear and may or may not eat her...

The biggest issue with all of this is the effect it will have on Vanessa and Dani because, more than likely, Aubrey will see Vanessa's fingerprints all over the blackmail attempt and her not getting eaten by a bear ass will make things so terrible. God, she's the worst.

Great chapter, @bbykimmy I can't wait to see where all this leads even if I'm sure it's going to hurt my heart. :)

I heard that Aubrey is planning a trip into the mountains

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Okay, that was less of a reaction than I thought.

+1 Looks like Vanessa may be dragged into this regardless.

You expected her to jump in her car and go rescue Kailee right then?  To kick in the door ask whisk her away, to confront Aubrey and save the day?

You forgot who Vanessa is :P

1 hour ago, chansu ragedashi said:

Even more disturbing is that there is no surefire way to totally stop this form of social engineering. I can't find the story anymore but several years ago I read an article about a security blogger that had something crazy like a 28 or 45 character long randomised password and his Google cloud account was breached and all his family photos were deleted by someone using this exact technique here. (Luckily the guy got most of his photos recovered, but the point still stands that social engineering is scary as hell to think about) no matter how secure the server, the human aspect can still be accessed and exploited.

Exactly.  Social networking is hacking humans to hack systems.  And that's exactly what Vanessa is good at.

Two-factor authentication, where it texts you to confirm a login with a code, helps a lot - but Vanessa might have been able to convince the support person to turn that off too.

59 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Well everyone else has beat me to the punch so I will just say Bravo. Amazing story so far and I love the way I don’t have to wonder when the next chapter will be posted. So I guess now you are stuck with me bbykimmy :) I am a follower for life lol

Well you're in luck, there will be a new chapter tomorrow!  And the next day, and the day after that!  I might even post on the weekends, depending on how far I get in my next story :O

It's very different.

50 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I have been waiting ALL WEEKEND to find out how you specifically would react to Vanessa's handling of the situation - Kailee's dire need aside, what do you think of what Vanessa did and how she did it?

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I have been waiting ALL WEEKEND to find out how you specifically would react to Vanessa's handling of the situation - Kailee's dire need aside, what do you think of what Vanessa did and how she did it?

I agree that Kaylee is probably to traumatized to have the poker face to pull this off. This is going to back fire horribly.

6 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

@bbykimmy Don't tease me! Regardless of the outcome, there will be a character named Aubrey in some capacity in a future story of mine and she will be eaten by a bear, just so I can have my wish fulfilled. :)

lol and I thought I was aggro ;)

29 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

lol and I thought I was aggro ;)

I'm not aggro, okay, I'm pretty aggro, but she's just so terrible! I'm a petty, petty, girl child, and this fictional character is worse than Opal, Henry Bowers, Ace Merrill, Regina George,  you name a garbage person in books, TV, movies, real life, whatever, and she's near the top. I don't wish bear eating on people all willy nilly, this chick has earned it!

Also, I realize that the go to for fetish stories is "tables turned and antagonist ends up getting all the things they dished out turned back on them tenfold" thing, and by that logic Vanessa or Seth, or Kailee needs to take Aubrey across their lap and spank her until she's a blubbering mess and then give her an enema and a diaper and put her in the crib until she's humiliated herself in front of Kailee and anyone else in attendance, Jess would probably be a nice twist of the dagger, and then she's learned a lesson and someone ends up taking her on as a ward to be reraised not to be a capital B.

I've seen all of that done before to varying degrees of success and hotness BUT I've never seen someone be a jerk in a diaper fetish story and get eaten by a bear. It's 2018, we're due! I'm confident that @bbykimmy will sort Aubrey out quite well, but I'm getting that bear eating before I die, mark my words. :)

6 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I'm not aggro, okay, I'm pretty aggro, but she's just so terrible! I'm a petty, petty, girl child, and this fictional character is worse than Opal, Henry Bowers, Ace Merrill, Regina George,  you name a garbage person in books, TV, movies, real life, whatever, and she's near the top. I don't wish bear eating on people all willy nilly, this chick has earned it!

Also, I realize that the go to for fetish stories is "tables turned and antagonist ends up getting all the things they dished out turned back on them tenfold" thing, and by that logic Vanessa or Seth, or Kailee needs to take Aubrey across their lap and spank her until she's a blubbering mess and then give her an enema and a diaper and put her in the crib until she's humiliated herself in front of Kailee and anyone else in attendance, Jess would probably be a nice twist of the dagger, and then she's learned a lesson and someone ends up taking her on as a ward to be reraised not to be a capital B.

I've seen all of that done before to varying degrees of success and hotness BUT I've never seen someone be a jerk in a diaper fetish story and get eaten by a bear. It's 2018, we're due! I'm confident that @bbykimmy will sort Aubrey out quite well, but I'm getting that bear eating before I die, mark my words. :)

Just teasing Ramble  ;)  Although I do have to admit a bear mauling could be hilariously random in a "thousand ways to die" kind of way. But why not go for broke and make it Sasquatch?

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Just teasing Ramble  ;)  Although I do have to admit a bear mauling could be hilariously random in a "thousand ways to die" kind of way. But why not go for broke and make it Sasquatch?

Because Sasquatch rapes, he doesn't maul. I'm not a monster, I want Aubrey to suffer and die but not by Man Ape dicking, that's just cruel and unusual punishment.

49 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

there will be a character named Aubrey in some capacity in a future story of mine and she will be eaten by a bear, just so I can have my wish fulfilled. :)

I will hold you to this!

53 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You expected her to jump in her car and go rescue Kailee right then?  To kick in the door ask whisk her away, to confront Aubrey and save the day?

You forgot who Vanessa is :P

I mean I didn't exactly expect her to drop everything and come to the rescue, but if the police do get involved I am sure that Aubrey would mention Vanessa's name at least somewhere which could end up being more troublesome for her than just helping Kailee about a bit more.