LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

• 3 months later...

took me a while to read through it but I just finished reading this story a little while ago.  I really enjoyed reading through it and can’t wait to read your other stories.  one question though, do the stories set in a certain universe need to be read in a certain order or can they be read in any order?

17 minutes ago, Magromancer said:

took me a while to read through it but I just finished reading this story a little while ago.  I really enjoyed reading through it and can’t wait to read your other stories.  one question though, do the stories set in a certain universe need to be read in a certain order or can they be read in any order?

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!  Thank you for commenting <3

May I ask what your favorite part was?  Who was your favorite character?  Was there any part that felt quite real or that you identified with?

My stories are all stand-alone, though some make oblique references to others.  I recommend reading my Dimension stories in the order I wrote them:  Making the Best of It, then It's the Little Choices.  Sadly my other Dimension stories are unfinished at this point, I only have the 3 novel-length stories completed but I plan to return to them soon!  Keeper's Pet kind of grabbed my brain with both hands and wouldn't let go - it's still in progress.

Barbara Davis is actually a Choose Your Own Adventure story in the Diaper Dimension, the others are mostly short stories.  Keeper's Pet is, as I said, my current obsession.

6 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!  Thank you for commenting ❤️

May I ask what your favorite part was?  Who was your favorite character?  Was there any part that felt quite real or that you identified with?

My stories are all stand-alone, though some make oblique references to others.  I recommend reading my Dimension stories in the order I wrote them:  Making the Best of It, then It's the Little Choices.  Sadly my other Dimension stories are unfinished at this point, I only have the 3 novel-length stories completed but I plan to return to them soon!  Keeper's Pet kind of grabbed my brain with both hands and wouldn't let go - it's still in progress.

Barbara Davis is actually a Choose Your Own Adventure story in the Diaper Dimension, the others are mostly short stories.  Keeper's Pet is, as I said, my current obsession.

I really loved Jess and her attitude, she acts a lot like I want to act whenever I get a chance to be the Little, my favourite part was when Jess and Dani has the play date, I’d have loved to see the clothes that Dani wore.

• 5 months later...

I know I'm very, very late to the party, but I want to say this has been one of the best ABDL stories I have ever read. It was so much more than I expected, and it kept me invested the whole way through. I couldn't stop thinking about the story in between reading sessions. Thank you Kimmy for writing a wonderful piece of fiction. I definitely will need to give some of your other stories a read next.

Also, have to say between you and another writer, you've inspired me to try to write my own stories. Thank you for your contributions to this community.

46 minutes ago, diapered jay said:

I know I'm very, very late to the party, but I want to say this has been one of the best ABDL stories I have ever read. It was so much more than I expected, and it kept me invested the whole way through. I couldn't stop thinking about the story in between reading sessions. Thank you Kimmy for writing a wonderful piece of fiction. I definitely will need to give some of your other stories a read next.

Also, have to say between you and another writer, you've inspired me to try to write my own stories. Thank you for your contributions to this community.

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!  I really appreciate the kind things you shared ❤️

I recommend reading Making the Best of It, followed by It's the Little Choices.  Those are my other two finished novel-length stories.  They're Dimension stories, but they're much deeper than that.  Best of It is a story of love and acceptance and Act 1 is very, very gentle.  Little Choices has probably the twistiest plot I've ever written, and I'm super proud of it.  Best of It is generally more well-liked than Breaking the Girl, although I think there's more artistic merit to Breaking the Girl.

Thank you for reading, thank you for commenting.  I've got another story around the corner called Life in the Dollhouse that I hope to share soon!

• 1 month later...

This was such an amazing story. I went on an emotional ride from start to finish. 

I found  I couldn’t stop reading it.

i cared about all the characters. I was worried about Kailee, felt for Dani and Vanessa and loved Jess

brilliant story Kimmy

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

@bbykimmy

Just started listening to The Usual Bet and you're my favorite character so far.  As soon as Chloe mentioned your story was on Daily DIapers I had to come find it.  I'd love to read this on my kindle!  

Awwwww I'm someone's favorite character!!!

Thank you so much for looking up my story and I hope you enjoy it!

Maybe two years too late, but even after two years i just have to tell you @bbykimmy: Thank you so much for this amazing story! I have read so many abdl stories and this one surely is one of the best ones i have ever read. What even surprises me, since usually i am more into forced regression stuff, but your story just totally hooked me from start on. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I binge read this story. I had to stop this morning because it was getting to be 5AM. I ended up finishing it today. It has a different depth throughout the whole story. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to read more about the sleepover. I was sad when the sleepover didn't happen originally but Dani had to get through things in her own way as well. You could easily break this into three sequels. A story continuing the Vanessa and Dani relationship, a story about Seth and Jess, and Kailee and Harvey.

I'm really glad Kailee was able to change from how she was and realized what she did to Vanessa. I hope in some future that one of those letters finally reaches Vanessa. Vanessa had a lot of her own demons as well. It was touching when Dani told her they would get through it together.

I couldn't help while reading the story, that I wish I had my own version of Dani.