LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

My bet is that Jess is going to go full little Yoda and teach Dani that there's nothing wrong with being Little or being a Little that wears diapers and that will lead to Dani snooping and finding that bag you thought we'd all just forgotten about. :P

Great job, @bbykimmy, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Aubrey vs a bear is being considered, right?

24 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

My bet is that Jess is going to go full little Yoda and teach Dani that there's nothing wrong with being Little or being a Little that wears diapers and that will lead to Dani snooping and finding that bag you thought we'd all just forgotten about. :P

*ponders* You might be onto something. I hadn't forgotten about that bag, but I also didn't think much about it in this context.  Now when Vanessa gets back she finds Dani in the "nursery" wearing a diaper that wasn't put on very well. Dani is trying to pay Vanessa back for all her help and wants to make Vanessa happy, at the same time there is a quiet part of her that she doesn't want to admit right now that is very curious as to what it would feel like to be in diapers and curious to how Jess feels.

27 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

bear, truck maybe even a nice deep cliff she can be pushed *cough* trip and fall into would work. 

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

*ponders* You might be onto something. I hadn't forgotten about that bag, but I also didn't think much about it in this context.  Now when Vanessa gets back she finds Dani in the "nursery" wearing a diaper that wasn't put on very well. Dani is trying to pay Vanessa back for all her help and wants to make Vanessa happy, at the same time there is a quiet part of her that she doesn't want to admit right now that is very curious as to what it would feel like to be in diapers and curious to how Jess feels.

bear, truck maybe even a nice deep cliff she can be pushed *cough* trip and fall into would work. 

I don't want Dani to rush into this, it isn't in her character. I see her snooping and finding bag, being unsure about things and being unintentionally distant with Vanessa and Vanessa talking with Seth later, Jess piping up about the talk she and Dani had, yadda yadda yadda, Aubrey is eaten by a bear. :P

For the record, I like your Dani idea, something about this girl trying to give Vanessa what she thinks she wants but not being able to get the diaper on right is very sweet. No bears for Dani, only kisses on the face from nice ladies!

19 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

For the record, I like your Dani idea, something about this girl trying to give Vanessa what she thinks she wants but not being able to get the diaper on right is very sweet.

Well, she has been very upset with feeling like she's taking advantage of Vanessa. It's something that every little goes through, probably every sub as well. I can see after her long talk with Jess she starts to first get uneasy about it, then after more thought she realizes that this might be her way of giving back to Vanessa. Yes I am sure she will have lots of emotions about it, maybe even a little curiosity, but she has mentioned many times about how she wants to do something more for Vanessa for letting her stay there, buy her food and other items she needed. It wouldn't really be out of her character, it just might add more to it. But however @bbykimmy writes it, it will probably be better then anything I can come up with since she has a better understanding of each character then I do and on a whole other level.

19 minutes ago, Aries said:

Well, she has been very upset with feeling like she's taking advantage of Vanessa. It's something that every little goes through, probably every sub as well. I can see after her long talk with Jess she starts to first get uneasy about it, then after more thought she realizes that this might be her way of giving back to Vanessa. Yes I am sure she will have lots of emotions about it, maybe even a little curiosity, but she has mentioned many times about how she wants to do something more for Vanessa for letting her stay there, buy her food and other items she needed. It wouldn't really be out of her character, it just might add more to it. But however @bbykimmy writes it, it will probably be better then anything I can come up with since she has a better understanding of each character then I do and on a whole other level.

I hadn't thought of it that way, you make a good point, M'Sir! Also, @bbykimmyis on another level when it comes to characters, she makes it seem so effortless to just create a person and give them a life and feelings and all the things we just accept as a given in the real world. Kimmy is God Tier and that's kind of a big deal if she ever goes rogue and uses her powers for evil...:P

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I did that once, I called it "Save Yourself"but I haven't finished it yet

You did very well on that one as well. (ok I loved that one a LOT)

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Place those bets!  What's Dani going to do?  Run?  Confront her?  Dive in?

the confrontation when Vanessa gets home is inevitable, but i do want to remind everyone that's reading that the title of the story was referenced in this chapter... specifically as what Vanessa is trying to not do! i'm getting this creeping suspicion that the story is going to take a turn for Kailee soon since she's the 'broken girl' at this point, not Dani who enjoyed her first foray into D/S lifestyle and seems not to mind that Vanessa is taking  a leading role without needing any hard push. maybe we'll end up with some weird mashup of all 3 of them in the house with a Mommy>BigSis>LilSis happening? i'm just throwing ideas at the wall and hoping some of them stick at this point... @bbykimmy has taken us all on a wild trip with more twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie! and i love every word of it.

9 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I did that once, I called it "Save Yourself"but I haven't finished it yet

Thanks for reminding me lol. The one story that I can't wait for you start back up on. But patience is a virtue or good things are worth waiting for or something like that so I will wait... and possibly throw gentle reminders out every now and then to encourage that wonderfully evil masterpiece to be conrinued

11 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Great job, @bbykimmy, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

I thought that Vanessa had found the bag and hidden it away like 2 chapters ago. I might have to go back and re read. I think it was in the big 6 chapter post. Maybe...

8 hours ago, thedman said:

Thanks for reminding me lol. The one story that I can't wait for you start back up on. But patience is a virtue or good things are worth waiting for or something like that so I will wait... and possibly throw gentle reminders out every now and then to encourage that wonderfully evil masterpiece to be conrinued

I thought that Vanessa had found the bag and hidden it away like 2 chapters ago. I might have to go back and re read. I think it was in the big 6 chapter post. Maybe...

Oh snap, I believe you might be right, good catch! :)

10 hours ago, thedman said:

She did find the bag and only took out like a shirt or a dress or something and put the bag back under the bed, it never mentioned what else was in the bag.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I froze for a long moment, a small eternity as I felt my bladder empty into my diaper while Dani just stared at me.

"Oh shit!" I screamed, dropping both remotes diving for the couch and pulling a blanket over me.  My heart crashed into my feet as I realized what I had done.  The remote was on the floor and I had begun crying, I couldn't help it.

I ruin everything!

The world went white around the edges as I felt my heart break in my chest.

"Jessica?" Dani asked, her eyes wide.  "Are you... wearing a diaper?"

"Oh no," I cried, sobbing hard.  "I ruined it all!  I ruin everything!  Nessa's gonna hate me now!"

"What?" Dani asked, concerned.  "Why would Vanessa hate you?"

"Because you think I'm a freak and she really likes you and now you're going to break up with her and... "

"Wait wait wait," Dani held up her hands, "Jess, I don't think you're a freak.  And why would I break up with Vanessa over... "

I have no idea why the next words came out of my mouth.

"Because she wants you in diapers too!" I blurted, completely out of control.  Dani's face took on a look of confused shock... I couldn't take it any more.  I almost fell off the couch as I grabbed for the remote on the floor and hung up on her.

I was deeply confused by the sounds I was hearing from the living room and I let out a deep sigh as I rose from the bath prematurely - I was clean, but I liked to soak and relax for a bit on a Sunday, just to unwind.  I had chased Jess from the room a little harshly, she was a sensitive creature and I felt I might have been too hard on her... but I was confused.  Yes, she had gotten scolded but I had heard ELO on the sound system, and she only listened to Mr. Blue Sky when she was happy... if she was trying to get happy, she'd start with something else and play Mr. Blue Sky when she was ready.

So why was she crying now?

When I got to the living room, wrapped only in a towel, I realized that it was worse than I thought.  She was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor and my heart broke for her.

"Oh Cupcake," I said softly, sitting on the couch and pulling her into my lap.  "Sweetie, I'm not mad.  What's wrong?"

"I'm stupid and I ruin everything," she wailed, barely intelligible.  "Nessa's gonna be so mad at me... "

"Why would Vanessa be- " I was interrupted by the chime of the incoming video call.  I wasn't used to the sound, we had only turned off the auto-answer recently but my hand still reached for the remote to confirm it automatically, just as I'd had a million times with Vanessa before.

"I told Dani," she sobbed as the TV rang.  "She called and I answered and she saw me and I told her Nessa wanted her diapered too and I'm so stupid.  Why am I so stupid!?"  She began wailing again as the call timed out... and began ringing again.

My heart pounded in my chest as I tried to decide what to do - this was a damage control situation.  Systems were going haywire and I had to resolve the problem quickly.  That call was probably Vanessa wanting answers... Jess would be okay, she needed a moment to herself.  I needed to do damage control with my best friend.  I lifted Jess easily in my arms and carried her to the nursery, laying her in the crib and raising the bars.

"Wait here, sweetie.  Daddy will fix it," I said softly as I left her there, pulling the door closed behind me and stepping quickly to my room for a robe before settling back on the couch and answering the call.

It was Dani.  Alone.

"Seth!" she looked visibly upset, on the verge of tears herself.  Shit.  "Is Jessica okay?  I think I messed up... "

"Jess is laying down - she'll be fine.  She's really worried that she upset you.  Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Dani nodded.  "I don't fully understand what's going on... "

"Well," I began - it was important to determine exactly what she had seen and what information she was working on first before volunteering anything.  This had gone from a friendly relationship to a very cautious one, very quickly.  "What is it that you don't understand?"

"Why is Jess wearing a diaper?" she asked bluntly.  She still looked anxious, unsure.  Shit.

"Because she wants to," I answered simply.  My eyes wandered down... and I spied soft pink cuffs around her wrists.  Vanessa had at least started the game.

"But why?" she insisted.  "She's not a baby.  Does she need them?"

"We both like them," I replied calmly.  I could see the wheels in her head turning, trying to decide how to react to this.  "They make her feel - as she says - 'Little'."

"But isn't it weird?" she pressed.

"No weirder than the pink wrist cuffs she is wearing," I said gently.  She blushed - that had been a risky play, if I scared her off... Vanessa might never forgive me.  "A diaper is just clothing, just a kind of underwear - nothing more."

"I suppose that's true," she mused.  "Jessica said that Vanessa wanted me to wear them, is that true?"

Shit.

"I'm afraid that's between you and Vanessa," I answered a little too quickly.  "It's not my place to talk about her private desires one way or the other, I cannot in good conscience confirm or deny it.  I wouldn't be a very good friend if I did."

"If I did... would it make her happy?"  

Shit.  That was equally as bad.

"Dani," I said softly, "Vanessa likes to lead.  She doesn't like it when people do things just to please her.  I don't know her innermost desires," I lied, "but I do know that if you want to make her happy... let her be the conqueror.  Don't bend yourself, don't contort your desires to please her - it will only drive her away."

"You're right," she said, seeming to absorb the lesson.  "Should I... should I tell her that I know?"

"I wouldn't," I smiled.  "But now, if you get to the subject of her deepest fantasies... you are prepared if she does like what Jess and I enjoy.  She's had other girls leave her over her wants... "

"That Lauren woman," Dani frowned.  

Well hell, I thought to myself, did I overstep?

"Be gentle with my friend, please," I requested with a slight waver to my voice.  "She's had a hard go of it... and she really likes you."

"Thanks, Seth," she smiled at me, seemingly calmer.  "Will you tell Jessica that I don't hate her?  I'm sorry I made her cry."

"She'll forgive you," I smiled in return.  "She likes you."

"I like her too - I want to be her friend."

"I'll pass that along," I offered.  "I should go console her now though.  Dani?  Thanks for being open minded."

"Of course," she shrugged.  "It's like you said, right?  It's just clothes."

I had just finished the checkout procedure at the store and was about to head back home to Dani when my phone chimed - Seth's chime.

SETH:  Cat's out of the bag.  Proceed with cautious optimism.

What the hell, Seth?  Did you guys call her?

I didn't take the time to hide my irritation.  Things were at a very delicate stage, the wrong nudge and she would run... and I would lose my princess.

SETH:  She called Jess, apparently.  Jess answered without thinking, D saw everything.

Well fuck.

He did say cautious optimism though.  I felt sick as I drove home - I could be walking into anything.

I had no idea what I expected, but when I opened the door to the apartment and carried in the groceries, I found Dani simply sitting on the couch and playing a video game.  And still wearing the pink cuffs.  The dishes were done, and she was happily engrossed.  It was... perfect.

"How was the store?" she asked without looking up.

"Just fine," I answered.  "Thanks for doing the dishes."

"You asked me to," she smiled... but there was a tension there.  She was uneasy.  But she hadn't left, she could have - she had very little to pack and all the resources she needed now, she could have gotten a hotel room if she wanted to be away from me immediately.  But there was some unpleasant emotion lurking beneath the surface - resentment, fear, anxiety, pain?  It was impossible to tell.

My instincts screamed at me to set in on her, to trap her verbally and dissect her responses, to treat her like any target in my professional life.  People could be an open book if you knew how to crack the cover.  But I knew in my heart that if I went down that road, I would get my answer... but there would be a cost.  With my heart in my throat, I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Hi," I said, my pulse pounding - the sound of my own fear, the blood rushing in my ears, was deafening.  "I feel really scared because I feel like there's a tension between us that wasn't there when I left this morning."  Vulnerability - it was something I could talk about at length, but it was so incredibly hard to do myself.  I held my feelings out, my true feelings, in my palms for Dani to see... it wasn't easy.  "Did something happen?"  And yet I couldn't seem to be fully truthful, even now.  I held on to the card that was Seth's text, held it close to my chest even as I showed my hand.

"Is this sexy to you?" Dani asked, shutting down her game and revealing a photo of a woman, bound in rope suspended from a hook in the ceiling and dangling on her toes, barely touching the ground while her domme tilted her head back, holding a handful of the blonde sub's hair tightly, as she kissed her deeply.  The domme was dressed in a black halter top, her breasts bulging - the sub wore nothing but the ropes that bound her.  It was a sexy image, but it was too hardcore play for me to enjoy in reality - that was more Seth's thing than mine.

"I can appreciate the dominance of it," I admitted.  "But that's too much for me, too heavy.  I'm willing to play that domme if that's what you want... but it's not what fulfills me."

"What does fulfill you?" she asked bluntly, turning toward me, the bondage photo still on her screen.

"Dani," I sighed a small sigh, "What's wrong?"

Her face was lost in thought for a moment - she was considering angles, making a tactical move.  It made me sad.  I wanted trust, I wanted vulnerability, not calculations.

"I'm thinking about how to break up with Julian," she said, slumping a bit.  The truth?  "But I'm really worried about this new kind of relationship with you - I've been with women before, in committed relationships, but it was never... Vanessa, I don't know what the subject of your deepest fantasy is," I heard Seth's words on her lips, plain as day, "I've only seen the very surface, I think.  What if I can't make you happy?  What if you want something I can't give?"  The pain was written plain on her face.

She didn't want to end up like Jess.

I was going to lose her before we'd truly begun.

"I want a princess," I said, leaning forward and stroking her cheek gently.  "I want someone who trusts me completely, who will let me care for them."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, closing her laptop and sliding it off her lap, letting it slip carefully to the floor... and she leaned into me.  Dani rested her head on my chest.   Without thinking, I pressed my lips to her forehead.

"I trust you," she whispered.  "Show me the ropes."

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
20 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"Because she wants you in diapers too!" I blurted, completely out of control."

Ah, the classic double down and make the situation even worse tactic. Was there anything worse she could have said here?

Well, Dani's reaction went far better than I thought it would ever go.

Still no sign that Vanessa has any idea about Kailee though. At this rate, I suspect the most likely thing to happen will be Kailee showing up at Vanessa's door in the middle of the night (having escaped from Aubury)  crying and full of bruises as I suspect Vanessa will be too busy dealing with her developing relationship with Dani to bother checking those messages.

Queue "Well... That escalated quickly" meme.

I think the true, tragic irony of this story was revealed in this line:

18 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I wanted trust, I wanted vulnerability, not calculations

She wants the one things she's been unwilling to give. Every action Vanessa has taken was out if calculation. Even now instead of coming clean and saying Seth texted and told her everything that happened she is playing strategically and trying to manipulate Dani into confessing what happened.

But all that is irrelevant now because THE SHIP HAS SAILED, BAY-BEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She wants the one things she's been unwilling to give. Every action Vanessa has taken was out if calculation. Even now instead of coming clean and saying Seth texted and told her everything that happened she is playing strategically and trying to manipulate Dani into confessing what happened.

But all that is irrelevant now because THE SHIP HAS SAILED, BAY-BEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yeah it's really interesting to see just how much  Vanessa has everything compartmentalized. Honestly accepting that I can't control everything has been really hard for me personally, but it's something I've had to work toward over the past few years.

40 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Ah, the classic double down and make the situation even worse tactic. Was there anything worse she could have said here?

Well, Dani's reaction went far better than I thought it would ever go.

Still no sign that Vanessa has any idea about Kailee though. At this rate, I suspect the most likely thing to happen will be Kailee showing up at Vanessa's door in the middle of the night (having escaped from Aubury)  crying and full of bruises as I suspect Vanessa will be too busy dealing with her developing relationship with Dani to bother checking those messages.

Well it wasn't a tactic so much as poor Jess panicked and fell apart.  Jess isn't the most stable to begin with and dealing with her mistake was too much for her poor brain.

And Kailee doesn't know where Vanessa lives - V moved partially because Kailee knew where she was...

But maybe Aubrey and Kailee have turned a corner and everything is going just great off-camera?

36 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Vanessa is a very interesting character that we're not done exploring yet...

I really like your interpretation though :D  Very astute.

I think there's a U2 song about this?

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah it's really interesting to see just how much  Vanessa has everything compartmentalized. Honestly accepting that I can't control everything has been really hard for me personally, but it's something I've had to work toward over the past few years.

Vanessa sure seems different with Dani than the predator we saw at the beginning of the story... maybe she was cured by love?

:O

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well it wasn't a tactic so much as poor Jess panicked and fell apart.  Jess isn't the most stable to begin with and dealing with her mistake was too much for her poor brain.

And Kailee doesn't know where Vanessa lives - V moved partially because Kailee knew where she was...

But maybe Aubrey and Kailee have turned a corner and everything is going just great off-camera?

Vanessa is a very interesting character that we're not done exploring yet...

I really like your interpretation though :D  Very astute.

I think there's a U2 song about this?

Vanessa sure seems different with Dani than the predator we saw at the beginning of the story... maybe she was cured by love?

:O

I think it's more finally feeling for whatever reason that she doesn't have to where the armor 24/7 even if she doesn't realize it.

Well, I didn't see that coming. At least not in the way that it did. After Jess has gotten better I think she should be spanked for answering the vid call without permission, or at the very least Seth needs to make it a new rule if it wasn't already. 

Some time in the future I am betting that Dani will either set down in person with Jess or have a vid call with her to discuss things further, so Dani understands Jess more and to know more about things from the "little" side of the picture. As I am sure you are all aware of, even though the dom can guess and speculate on how a little feels or/and thinks, it's always good for a sub/little to be able to talk to another sub/little to further explore their own feelings and give them someone to talk openly about their own feeling without fear of judgment. We all know how you can talk to your mommy/daddy about your feelings, but you also know that it can and will be used against you in the court of law lol. 

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

"Is this sexy to you?" Dani asked, shutting down her game and revealing a photo of a woman, bound in rope suspended from a hook in the ceiling and dangling on her toes, barely touching the ground while her domme tilted her head back, holding a handful of the blonde sub's hair tightly, as she kissed her deeply.  The domme was dressed in a black halter top, her breasts bulging - the sub wore nothing but the ropes that bound her.  It was a sexy image, but it was too hardcore play for me to enjoy in reality - that was more Seth's thing than mine.

Where did Dani get that pic from? Did she do some research on the internet about kinks or something? 

23 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

We all know that's not true at all. The road they are on can only good worse and it will only get better with outside help. It's like someone when they are addicts, they don't see that they are addicts or that they are hurting those closest to them, not till they hit rock bottom and even then it usually takes someone pointing it out to them at a precise moment that they could hear it and understand it and then believe it. No, I think things are going to get a lot worse for both of them. Aubrey will most likely start having issues at work, with her other relationship and then she will take out that frustration on Kailee, then when she needs a sexual release, well I won't say what might or will happen then. We will all start to really feel bad and maybe even cry for Kailee, the one character we had started off not liking at all and now have more of a connection with.

I've been pleasantly surprised the last 2 days that we are getting updates so continuously.  Thank you, Kimmy.

Dani is choosing the Path of the Little with some hesitation on the diapers and BDSM which is to be expected.  However, with her accepting that diapers are just another underwear and testing Vanessa's limits on BDSM with the picture, it appears Vanessa has gently led her and will continue to guide her towards a fulfilling relationship for both.  Yay!

I doubt Kailee and Aubrey have turned a corner towards the better, however maybe the worst.  With no help coming any time soon, it is likely Aubrey will see the messages Kailee sent out.  I hope Aubrey will see that she is hurting her best friend and not helping her.  Maybe the neighbors will hear something and help, if it comes to that.

I still think Vanessa needed to be calculating to some degree.  Maybe not so far as she took it, but Dani was/is a vanilla and Dani did say she would have run for the hills, so some calculation is necessary, at least to me, in this case.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Well, I didn't see that coming. At least not in the way that it did. After Jess has gotten better I think she should be spanked for answering the vid call without permission, or at the very least Seth needs to make it a new rule if it wasn't already. 

Okay, I gotta stop you there.  Jess is emotionally destroyed by her mistake.  As much fun as spanking is, actually punishing her for this would be extremely damaging for their relationship.  Jess is punishing herself mentally far more than Seth could ever do, she feels terrible, she fell apart sobbing.

You don't punish a sub for this, you console them and help them learn from their mistake.  Punishing in this situation is abuse.

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Okay, I gotta stop you there.  Jess is emotionally destroyed by her mistake.  As much fun as spanking is, actually punishing her for this would be extremely damaging for their relationship.  Jess is punishing herself mentally far more than Seth could ever do, she feels terrible, she fell apart sobbing.

You don't punish a sub for this, you console them and help them learn from their mistake.  Punishing in this situation is abuse.

Yeah I agree on this. Jess made a tactless social mistake. I can say from experience that you tend to be your own harshest judge on those.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yes, you are right. 

15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I've been pleasantly surprised the last 2 days that we are getting updates so continuously.  Thank you, Kimmy.

Dani is choosing the Path of the Little with some hesitation on the diapers and BDSM which is to be expected.  However, with her accepting that diapers are just another underwear and testing Vanessa's limits on BDSM with the picture, it appears Vanessa has gently led her and will continue to guide her towards a fulfilling relationship for both.  Yay!

I doubt Kailee and Aubrey have turned a corner towards the better, however maybe the worst.  With no help coming any time soon, it is likely Aubrey will see the messages Kailee sent out.  I hope Aubrey will see that she is hurting her best friend and not helping her.  Maybe the neighbors will hear something and help, if it comes to that.

I still think Vanessa needed to be calculating to some degree.  Maybe not so far as she took it, but Dani was/is a vanilla and Dani did say she would have run for the hills, so some calculation is necessary, at least to me, in this case.

I've been pleasantly surprised as well!  I don't normally get to write often, I actually finished chapter 27 and wrote all of chapter 28 last night.  So we'll have an update tomorrow as well.

No clue if I'll have one on Monday, but tomorrow's is pretty juicy.

23 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Face and other body parts. ;)

I was out and about yesterday, I didn't get to say how much I loved this comment :D

29 minutes ago, Aries said:

Where did Dani get that pic from? Did she do some research on the internet about kinks or something? 

We all know that's not true at all. The road they are on can only good worse and it will only get better with outside help. It's like someone when they are addicts, they don't see that they are addicts or that they are hurting those closest to them, not till they hit rock bottom and even then it usually takes someone pointing it out to them at a precise moment that they could hear it and understand it and then believe it. No, I think things are going to get a lot worse for both of them. Aubrey will most likely start having issues at work, with her other relationship and then she will take out that frustration on Kailee, then when she needs a sexual release, well I won't say what might or will happen then. We will all start to really feel bad and maybe even cry for Kailee, the one character we had started off not liking at all and now have more of a connection with.

There's a lot of porn on the internet ;)

And yeah, I actually have a delicate balance to maintain here - I'm a little worried that by not showing what is going on with Aubrey/Kailee right now after being so consistent with their viewpoints that I'll ratchet up the anxiety TOO high... just by not saying anything at all.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens... and hope that Vanessa listens to that voicemail.

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Little @bbykimmy doesn't know anything about does she? :o

And yeah, I actually have a delicate balance to maintain here - I'm a little worried that by not showing what is going on with Aubrey/Kailee right now after being so consistent with their viewpoints that I'll ratchet up the anxiety TOO high... just by not saying anything at all.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens... and hope that Vanessa listens to that voicemail.

I think that Vanessa will go ahead and listen to the voicemail just so she knows what the heck Aubrey wants so she can get back to Dani and not get distracted by Aubrey's stupidity.

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Little @bbykimmy doesn't know anything about does she? :o

I think that Vanessa will go ahead and listen to the voicemail just so she knows what the heck Aubrey wants so she can get back to Dani and not get distracted by Aubrey's stupidity.