LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
bbykimmy

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

Recommended Posts

Whenever I see sociopath I just go to Sherlock Holmes... wow 1000notes!

Share this post


Link to post

All I'll say here is, "Well done".

Share this post


Link to post

@bbykimmy Sorry I am late to comment, I read the last chapter not long after you posted it. I really enjoyed it, kind of sad to see it end, but as all great stories must end at some point. I wish I had more to say on it, but I do not. 

Share this post


Link to post

Bravo! Read the last few chapters all in one go, great stuff! Really refreshing to see things work out, but still have it feel like it was a truly hard road. 

People have mentioned that the characters are all broken, but, and this is maybe just me projecting, I think it's hard to imagine anyone into this scene that isn't a little bit broken. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, Personalias said:

All I'll say here is, "Well done".

Thanks Personalias <3

It means a lot coming from you.

If anyone hasn't read Personalias' story "Fetish", it's pretty incredible.

18 hours ago, Aries said:

@bbykimmy Sorry I am late to comment, I read the last chapter not long after you posted it. I really enjoyed it, kind of sad to see it end, but as all great stories must end at some point. I wish I had more to say on it, but I do not. 

You're not late, Aries friend.  I'm glad you enjoyed the journey, but yes - this story is over and done.  It was a trip.

Hopefully it helped you on your way in one way or another, I know you're having a tough go of it right now.

2 hours ago, Kio Rampas said:

Bravo! Read the last few chapters all in one go, great stuff! Really refreshing to see things work out, but still have it feel like it was a truly hard road. 

People have mentioned that the characters are all broken, but, and this is maybe just me projecting, I think it's hard to imagine anyone into this scene that isn't a little bit broken. 

I'm inclined to agree with you - none of us are "normal" (what the hell is normal, anyway).  My ABDL stems from childhood trauma, and I know I'm not the only one.

But hopefully we can do our best to be our best <3

Share this post


Link to post

I was honestly procrastinating finishing this story since you posted the epilogues because I loved it so much and didn't want it to end... but I just read the ending and, my jesus, it was a tremendous, phenomenol run. Your story, from start to finish, was a true gift. Thank you, bbykimmy, for sharing. :)

Share this post


Link to post

One thing I wish was different is, I wish you had gone into detail about the sleep over as I was really looking forward to that before the chapter where everything blew-up. I  imagine it with the girls playing with each other; soft toy fights (getting into trouble) maybe some video games, fighting over who gets to sit in the highchair, then been feed tea (pizza cut up in to small pieces?), whining about bedtime as they are having too much fun, finally ending with them both sharing the crib and falling asleep with their mummy and daddy watching them whilst a mobile quietly plays over the crib.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Lionsheart said:

I was honestly procrastinating finishing this story since you posted the epilogues because I loved it so much and didn't want it to end... but I just read the ending and, my jesus, it was a tremendous, phenomenol run. Your story, from start to finish, was a true gift. Thank you, bbykimmy, for sharing. :)

All good things must come to an end.  Thank you for the kind words.  I enjoyed giving this gift, it made me feel good.  Knowing it was well received also makes me feel good, so thank you again.

7 hours ago, diapernocturnus said:

One thing I wish was different is, I wish you had gone into detail about the sleep over as I was really looking forward to that before the chapter where everything blew-up. I  imagine it with the girls playing with each other; soft toy fights (getting into trouble) maybe some video games, fighting over who gets to sit in the highchair, then been feed tea (pizza cut up in to small pieces?), whining about bedtime as they are having too much fun, finally ending with them both sharing the crib and falling asleep with their mummy and daddy watching them whilst a mobile quietly plays over the crib.

You just want more fluff!  Greedy!  I gave you drama, emotion, conclusion with real feeling!  I gave you heartbreak and healing, acceptance and love, and you want more!?

Greedy, greedy!  But I don't think the playdate would have gone quite the way you imagine...

Y'see, I miiiiiiiight be able to be convinced to do an Epilogue None and just do a smut half-chapter of Dani and Jess in the crib together doing naughty things... I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it.

What mischief did Dani get into?  What did she do with poor Buttercup Jolly Hooves in the name of getting punished so much that Seth would take the straitjacket off of Jess and force poor, helpless Dani into it?  How would that feel for her as Seth slipped her arms into the pink jacket and wrapped those sleeves around her, buckling them behind her.  Would Jess seek revenge on the now-helpless Dani, earning them both a bound time-out in the crib.  Oh, but they're so naughty, they'd find a way to enjoy it, two girls bound in a crib together...

Dammit.

Now I'm hot and bothered about it and we all know what happened last time.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2018 at 9:36 PM, bbykimmy said:

I'm inclined to agree with you - none of us are "normal" (what the hell is normal, anyway).  My ABDL stems from childhood trauma, and I know I'm not the only one.

But hopefully we can do our best to be our best <3

Not to sound aggressively trite, but that's the thing with being broken, it gives you the chance to fix yourself, and get to know yourself better along the way.

In my case, I think I had the ABDL fantasies first and the trauma came later.

Share this post


Link to post

I have to tell you that I loved this story.  I said in the beginning that I normally didn't read gay stories, and only because you wrote it I started reading.  I feel that Dani and Vanessa were mean to be soul mates in life, it was just destiny.  Thank you giving me so much enjoyment with you work.  I am also confused as I thought Maya was your mommy. :wub:   

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Kio Rampas said:

Not to sound aggressively trite, but that's the thing with being broken, it gives you the chance to fix yourself, and get to know yourself better along the way.

In my case, I think I had the ABDL fantasies first and the trauma came later.

I find it poignant, not trite <3

But I say that as a person that feels pretty broken, pretty often.

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have to tell you that I loved this story.  I said in the beginning that I normally didn't read gay stories, and only because you wrote it I started reading.  I feel that Dani and Vanessa were mean to be soul mates in life, it was just destiny.  Thank you giving me so much enjoyment with you work.  I am also confused as I thought Maya was your mommy. :wub:   

Well I'm glad you suffered through all those lesbian kisses ;)

Romance knows no gender, no race, no creed.  Love is love, and it can happen between anyone.

I just happen to prefer kissing girls, and so my characters often prefer kissing girls - maybe that makes me a bad writer, I dunno.  I write what I like to read, and I have had a DEVIL of a time finding good lesbian romance that didn't sound like it was written by a man (no offense to men).

And no, Kachan (who is not on this site) is my mommy and partner of 15 years, Maya is a good friend who likes to pick on me sometimes <3

Share this post


Link to post

I am just glad that you are here, I have no feeling against how people live their lives or who they are comfortable to be with.  I  am form the sixties where fear love the norm but gay relations were not talked about.  Myself I am a baby and have no desire for either sex.  I would love to have a mommy but am not interested in sex in any way.  I have love you from the start in a totally different way.  I fell like I would had I ever had a little girl to spoil and love.:wub:  

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

All good things must come to an end.  Thank you for the kind words.  I enjoyed giving this gift, it made me feel good.  Knowing it was well received also makes me feel good, so thank you again.

You just want more fluff!  Greedy!  I gave you drama, emotion, conclusion with real feeling!  I gave you heartbreak and healing, acceptance and love, and you want more!?

Greedy, greedy!  But I don't think the playdate would have gone quite the way you imagine...

Y'see, I miiiiiiiight be able to be convinced to do an Epilogue None and just do a smut half-chapter of Dani and Jess in the crib together doing naughty things... I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it.

What mischief did Dani get into?  What did she do with poor Buttercup Jolly Hooves in the name of getting punished so much that Seth would take the straitjacket off of Jess and force poor, helpless Dani into it?  How would that feel for her as Seth slipped her arms into the pink jacket and wrapped those sleeves around her, buckling them behind her.  Would Jess seek revenge on the now-helpless Dani, earning them both a bound time-out in the crib.  Oh, but they're so naughty, they'd find a way to enjoy it, two girls bound in a crib together...

Dammit.

Now I'm hot and bothered about it and we all know what happened last time.

hmmmm I honestly didn't think about them being that kind of 'naughty' I definitely have a more U imagination but your ideas certainly more entertaining.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Wonderful wonderful work. Thank you for the incredible contribution 

Share this post


Link to post

I am sitting here speechless. That was such an amazing story. There’s no amount of praise I can give this that will do it justice. I want to see you start a patreon account. I feel bad for not paying to read something this good. I can definitely tell I am by no means the only one who feels this way either. I have finally gotten a few days off work and I spent much of my time reading. I realize I had fallen behind again but not that far back. When I got back to this story I was 20 pages behind. The reason was not simply because you had added all that much more but the main reason was all the others comments. Your story was loved by many and I for one think you need more than just a like for your rewards. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/7/2018 at 4:37 PM, Baby Billy said:

I am just glad that you are here, I have no feeling against how people live their lives or who they are comfortable to be with.  I  am form the sixties where fear love the norm but gay relations were not talked about.  Myself I am a baby and have no desire for either sex.  I would love to have a mommy but am not interested in sex in any way.  I have love you from the start in a totally different way.  I fell like I would had I ever had a little girl to spoil and love.:wub:  

Thanks Billy <3

There's nothing wrong with being asexual.  You're valid.

On 8/7/2018 at 6:23 PM, diapernocturnus said:

hmmmm I honestly didn't think about them being that kind of 'naughty' I definitely have a more U imagination but your ideas certainly more entertaining.  ;)

Well, I mean... we all know I have a somewhat dirty mind, that's why you read my stories ;)

On 8/7/2018 at 9:59 PM, aldl4811 said:

Wonderful wonderful work. Thank you for the incredible contribution 

Thank you very much, I enjoyed sharing it.

Breaking the Girl probably isn't my best work overall, but it's the best in some ways.  None of my other stories put the reader themselves in a bind the way this story does, I'm pretty proud of it.

On 8/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, CDfm said:

I am sitting here speechless. That was such an amazing story. There’s no amount of praise I can give this that will do it justice. I want to see you start a patreon account. I feel bad for not paying to read something this good. I can definitely tell I am by no means the only one who feels this way either. I have finally gotten a few days off work and I spent much of my time reading. I realize I had fallen behind again but not that far back. When I got back to this story I was 20 pages behind. The reason was not simply because you had added all that much more but the main reason was all the others comments. Your story was loved by many and I for one think you need more than just a like for your rewards. 

Thank you so much!  I deeply appreciate the compliments.  Don't feel bad, please - I give it out for free because I want to share it!

I'm deeply grateful for every reader and every comment (and every like ;))

I'm glad this story was well received, but I doubt I'll ever start a Patreon - I might be writing like crazy right now but that could dry up tomorrow, and Patreon would bring with it a sense of obligation that I'm currently not burdened with.

I can write whatever I want, whenever I want, and I can choose to give it out at whatever speed I want, and if I feel the need to put a story on hold for a while - I try not to - I have the freedom to do so.

And I like giving back, I've read a lot of stories on this site over the years, I like being a contributor.

Share this post


Link to post

I already sent this on discord, but I think it bares repeating here. 

Well, that was spectacular. I don't really read other people's works because I write so much in the genre that I find myself just upset at the lack of talent in whatever else I read. I don't mean that self centeredly, I think it's just a vacarious struggle I can't put myself out of. 

But that, Kimmy. Oh gosh. Oh my heavenly stars. 

You write like I never have, like I never could. You're so many levels above me that all I can do is enjoy it. You covered difficult themes and challenging scenes, and you never ever felt gratituous. You made characters I loved, characters I hated, and a climax that was destructive and horrific and 182% required. I loved Dani as a character most of all, but Jess and Vanessa were equally tied up for me as second place. 

Kailees subplot was important and involving, an inversion of the main plot that showed what abfew variables adjusted could look like when you're in this community. What the importance of experience and consent is.  And it was imperfect. 

Everything about this story and it's characters represented imperfect, real, believable people. It was perfect as a story not despite those imperfections, but because of them. Absolutely stunning work. A tour de force. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

@bbykimmy you still need to move this to the "Completed Stories" section. I might need to recommend it to someone and I'd like for them to be able to find it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Kimmy you have talent, once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down and that’s saying a lot from me because for years I’ve only read murder thriller books because I can never put them down everything else usually bores but not you book it was amazing. Thankyou

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Newbee said:

Kimmy you have talent, once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down and that’s saying a lot from me because for years I’ve only read murder thriller books because I can never put them down everything else usually bores but not you book it was amazing. Thankyou

Thank you so much!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I hope you gave me some Likes too ;)

Who was your favorite character?  What was your favorite part?  Did any part of the book make you cry?

Share this post


Link to post

No I didn’t cry. I cannot pick a favourite part as I was so engrossed in the whole story. I did enjoy Jess though she is so cute

Share this post


Link to post

took me a while to read through it but I just finished reading this story a little while ago.  I really enjoyed reading through it and can’t wait to read your other stories.  one question though, do the stories set in a certain universe need to be read in a certain order or can they be read in any order?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Magromancer said:

took me a while to read through it but I just finished reading this story a little while ago.  I really enjoyed reading through it and can’t wait to read your other stories.  one question though, do the stories set in a certain universe need to be read in a certain order or can they be read in any order?

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!  Thank you for commenting <3

May I ask what your favorite part was?  Who was your favorite character?  Was there any part that felt quite real or that you identified with?

My stories are all stand-alone, though some make oblique references to others.  I recommend reading my Dimension stories in the order I wrote them:  Making the Best of It, then It's the Little Choices.  Sadly my other Dimension stories are unfinished at this point, I only have the 3 novel-length stories completed but I plan to return to them soon!  Keeper's Pet kind of grabbed my brain with both hands and wouldn't let go - it's still in progress.

Barbara Davis is actually a Choose Your Own Adventure story in the Diaper Dimension, the others are mostly short stories.  Keeper's Pet is, as I said, my current obsession.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!  Thank you for commenting ❤️

May I ask what your favorite part was?  Who was your favorite character?  Was there any part that felt quite real or that you identified with?

My stories are all stand-alone, though some make oblique references to others.  I recommend reading my Dimension stories in the order I wrote them:  Making the Best of It, then It's the Little Choices.  Sadly my other Dimension stories are unfinished at this point, I only have the 3 novel-length stories completed but I plan to return to them soon!  Keeper's Pet kind of grabbed my brain with both hands and wouldn't let go - it's still in progress.

Barbara Davis is actually a Choose Your Own Adventure story in the Diaper Dimension, the others are mostly short stories.  Keeper's Pet is, as I said, my current obsession.

I really loved Jess and her attitude, she acts a lot like I want to act whenever I get a chance to be the Little, my favourite part was when Jess and Dani has the play date, I’d have loved to see the clothes that Dani wore.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now