LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

Wow Kimmy! Two positive male characters in one story! Not that I have any objections to your female characters (do straight females find gay men as fascinating as straight men find lesbians, I wonder?), but I’m sure you said a while ago that you didn’t think you could write male characters well enough to want to include many of them. Well, Seth and Harvey seem to have laid that to rest.

And something going right for Kailee. I wish I could give this chapter more than one like. I really think you should do another story in an adult, non-fantasy setting after this one, although I’m also enjoying your sci-fi RP with Maya.

But please try not to overstretch yourself, and give our love to your mummy type for caring for you.

33 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:D 

23 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Wow Kimmy! Two positive male characters in one story! Not that I have any objections to your female characters (do straight females find gay men as fascinating as straight men find lesbians, I wonder?), but I’m sure you said a while ago that you didn’t think you could write male characters well enough to want to include many of them. Well, Seth and Harvey seem to have laid that to rest.

And something going right for Kailee. I wish I could give this chapter more than one like. I really think you should do another story in an adult, non-fantasy setting after this one, although I’m also enjoying your sci-fi RP with Maya.

But please try not to overstretch yourself, and give our love to your mummy type for caring for you.

Aww, that's so sweet.  Unfortunately, I can't answer your question - I'm not a straight female, I'm as gay as the day is long!  I hope both Seth and Harvey feel like real, three-dimensional people... but personally, I can't help but worry that they feel less deep than their female counterparts.

My next story (after a DD short story) is a dystopian urban fantasy that is CRAZY INTENSE ACTION.  A few people have gotten to read the first 6 chapters or so and it's... very different from my usual stuff because I've got a co-author!  My mommy!

I'll pass along the well-wishes :)

40 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I hope both Seth and Harvey feel like real, three-dimensional people... but personally, I can't help but worry that they feel less deep than their female counterparts

Well, I can't speak for Harvey yet. Since he's only been in half a chapter so far. But as for Seth he's just as deep and well-rounded as any other minor character in this story. :)

@bbykimmy

Wow I'm really impressed with Harvey. Way to go dude. This is what positive masculinity should look like.

Sorry everyone for not being around more, or that I haven't finished my story, or comment much on this great one here. I have not been feeling well lately, kind of depressed, but I should be back to feeling better before to long. 

Chapter Thirty-Five

I was once again ready with a warm Apple Jack roll when Dani came home from her date, and once again she was emotionally destroyed.

I'd been expecting it this time, however.  Breakups were rough no matter what side you were on, especially if you were a bleeding heart like Dani.  She didn't want to hurt anyone, and she was the kind of person who took it personally, who felt bad about herself, if she had to hurt someone else.  And there was no way she could let Julian down without hurting him.

"He was right," she sobbed as I held her on the couch.  "I was cheating on him.  I'm an awful person!"

"You were dating," I countered.  "Not married.  You should have told him, true, but you didn't do anything out of malice."

"I hurt him," she cried.  I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her, just rocking her gently.

"You didn't hurt him on purpose," I pointed out after a long moment.  "Our relationship evolved very quickly, you told him as soon as you could.  I'm sorry you're hurting over this, but you didn't do anything wrong.  You didn't reject him, you just chose to explore your relationship with me.  That sounds familiar, doesn't it?"  She nodded as I stroked her hair.  "Did I get upset and take my feelings out on you when you told me you wanted to date Julian instead of me?  I believe I saw you first, which meant you were mine according to playground rules."

That got a giggle.

"No," she admitted.  "You didn't."

"No, because you didn't do it to hurt me.  You did it to be true to your own heart.  Did it hurt?  Sure, it stung.  I wanted you so badly, I knew you had this Little inside you, begging to come out and play.  I knew that you had the potential to fall in love with this lifestyle in a way that very few people can, and I wanted you so badly.  I can't tell you how many nights I dreamed of you, how often I imagined taping you into that first diaper, how often I imagined you in the high chair, in the crib... happy.  That was always at the center of all of it.  You being happy.  I knew from the very first moment I saw you at the bar that this outcome was possible, but even so - when you chose Julian over me, I let you go, even though you were the girl of my dreams.  That's what you do when you love something."

"Wow," she whispered.  She drew herself up and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me not with passion, but with a deep love.

"What should we do to take your mind off of things?" I asked.  "I know a certain other Little who is just dying to have a sleepover.  We could invite Seth and Jess over here, or we could go over there - his apartment is bigger, but he wouldn't mind coming here."

"A sleepover?" she echoed.  "What am I, six?"  The light danced in her eyes, her gentle amusement.

"I figured you were around three at most," I teased.  "Seeing as how you can't keep your pants dry."

"A sleepover sounds great, can we do it tomorrow?"  Before I could answer, her phone chimed in her purse.  She groaned, sitting up and pulling Forrest over her head and unzipping him.  I was beyond happy that she had moved back into the silly purse.  "Oh," she frowned.  I squeezed her knee softly, letting her know silently that I was there for her.  "Julian wants me to come get a box of my stuff - I didn't realize I had even left anything there... " she paused, reading, "I loaned him some books and some comics, and... I left some clothing over there.  It would be nice to have some of my stuff from before the fire... "

"I'll go with you," I offered.

"I don't want to go all the way out to his place... he's on the eastern edge of Milpitas."

"See if he can meet somewhere, it's just fetching a box - let's meet near 237 and 880, there's lots of parking lots there.  I'll drive us, you just get your stuff and then we'll go over to Seth's - assuming he's okay with the sleepover."

"That sounds great," she smiled, texting Julian.  "Now how about a diaper and some video games?"

"How about we call Seth first?" I suggested.  "While you eat your sushi?"

"You're so good to me," she cooed, laying down in my lap and grabbing a piece of the roll from the table, dropping it in her mouth and generally lounging across me.  I tapped the call button and the TV sprang to life.

"Hello Vanessa," Seth greeted me from his couch after a moment of ringing.  Jess was in a predicament, it seemed.  She had her diapered butt way up in the air next to him on the couch with her face pressed to the cushion and her little pink skirt flipped up so it wasn't covering anything at all.  Her hands were bound behind her back and her pacifier had been tied into her mouth.  "Jess can't talk right now, she's a little tied up."

"You're so droll," I teased him.  "Dani wanted to know if that offer for a sleepover was still open, maybe tomorrow?"

Jess' eyes went wide and she mumbled behind the pacifier.  She tried to sit up but Seth put a hand on her back and firmly held her in place.  Dani laughed - such a drastic departure from the reaction she would have had even two weeks ago.

"What did she do?" Dani asked.

"She was complaining that I don't 'tie her up right'," Seth smirked, patting Jess' diapered bottom as it hovered next to him, "because I often leave wiggle room and she said it's not fun if she can escape it."

"Well that was silly," Dani teased, dropping another piece of her roll into her mouth.  "It's like she forgot who you were," she said with her mouth full, preventing herself from showing her half-chewed food only by holding up a hand.

"Danielle," I said sharply and she froze.  "Are you talking with your mouth full?"

The look on both her face and Jess' were priceless.  They both had wide eyes, though Jess' softened to amusement quickly.  Dani finished chewing her bite slowly before speaking.

"Sorry," she squeaked.  My heart thudded in my chest, it was the first time I had ever really scolded her and I wasn't sure how she would take it.

"Jess would love to have her little friend over for a sleepover," Seth smiled warmly, patting Jess again.  "She keeps going on and on about how great Dani is, how pretty Dani is, how funny Dani is - I'd be jealous if I wasn't so secure in my ownership of her."

Now both Littles were blushing deeply, so I sat Dani up slowly in my lap and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her on the temple.

"Tomorrow night?  Dinner together and then the sleepover?  Maybe some games and movies?" Seth suggested, completely unperturbed by their embarrassment.

"Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow, we need to pick out some PJs for Dani to wear tomorrow," I wrapped my arm around Dani's waist possessively and said in a soft voice, "Say goodbye to Seth, princess."

"Bye Seth," she said shyly, in a small voice that made my heart flutter.  She waved a tiny wave at him, and I disconnected the call.  "Holy shit," she whispered.  "That was really intense!"

"I wasn't sure how you'd take it," I said nervously, letting my discomfort show.  "I want you to know that even in social situations, if I ever do anything to make you feel bad, I want you to safeword.  Yellow if it's uncomfortable, red if you need me to stop immediately."

"It was... good," she blushed, sliding off my lap and facing me, "You scared me, but it was in that Oh No I'm in Trouble way, the same feeling I got when you and Seth walked in on us throwing toys... I like that feeling."

"Most Littles do," I smiled.  "It's a submissive feeling."

"I don't have any cute pajamas, though... " she trailed off, frowning.

"You do now," I said, standing and pulling her to her feet along with me.  "I unpacked the rest of the Little gear, and it's all yours."

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled.

I led her into the nursery and opened a drawer, showing her first her own, grownup clothes, and then the next drawer - a long drawer intended to hold jeans - which was filled to bursting with diapers of all sorts.  I walked over to the closet and opened the door, revealing the full rack of dresses, onesies, shortalls, and - of course - pajamas.  I fished out a kigurumi - a pair of chipmunk pajamas, complete with an adorable hood and cute mittens.

"Oh that's adorable," she breathed.  "All of this is for me?"

"It is," I smiled.  "If you'll be my princess."

"Does that make you my Mommy?" she asked, stepping to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.  My pulse raced and my mouth went dry as I held her, my princess, who just called me the one thing I wanted to hear from her more than anything else.

"If you'll have me."

"I love you, Mommy," she whispered before kissing me, a long, loving kiss so deep I felt our souls touch.

"Sounds like you're getting your sleepover," Daddy teased.  I was beyond hot and bothered and well into crazy horny, especially since I knew I wasn't getting laid tomorrow.  I struggled against his hand and slipped his grip, climbing into his lap and straddling him, grinding my diaper against his crotch.

My arms were still firmly bound behind me, but now that his eyes were off of them, I could reach the double-snap hook that bound them together with my thumb.  I touched my nose to his, breathing heavily as I continued to rub against him.  Even through the diaper I could feel him, and I wanted him.  Moments later, I had the snap hook popped and I tore the pacifier from my mouth, kissing him fiercely.

"Fuck me, Seth," I growled as I flung my arms around him.  "Take me to your bed and fuck me until I can't walk straight."

"I guess we'll have to try tying you up again tomorrow then," he was entirely too satisfied when he said that - not at all disappointed, but I was too horny to analyze it.  I wanted him, and I wanted him now.  I leaned forward and bit his ear, then his neck, just where it met the jaw, and continued nipping at him, biting him the smallest amount, just enough to leave a mark that would be gone in a few minutes.  I raked my nails across his back and moaned as I felt his hand move between my legs, sliding down my bottom and gripping the padding between my legs, sliding it back and forth against me.

"Please," I begged.  "Carry me to the bedroom."

I was in the air before I could blink, being carried back to his bed, the bed I hadn't slept in for quite a while, but a bed I visited a lot.

I was in for a fun night.

• Like 8

I am so nervous for this meeting with Julian! :o The only thing that's keeping my anxiety at manageable levels is the fact that you've already used gunshot to the head as a way of dealing with a romance that was going too well in a different story. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I am so nervous for this meeting with Julian! :o The only thing that's keeping my anxiety at manageable levels is the fact that you've already used gunshot to the head as a way of dealing with a romance that was going too well in a different story. :unsure:

Maybe that's my new thing.

35 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maybe that's my new thing.

That would be a very bad reputation to acquire: the Author who solves all happy endings by randomly murdering their protagonist's love interest at the end of the story. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That would be a very bad reputation to acquire: the Author who solves all happy endings by randomly murdering their protagonist's love interest at the end of the story. :wacko:

It's not random!  But you were right the first time, I don't tend to follow the same path twice.

What's the fun in that?

I do hate happy endings though.

I'm the kind of person who is always imagining a happy ending to any story i read, however with all the other readers worrying about some horrible twist i'm getting scared and thinking about various ways everything could go down in flames. Please make it out at least okay Dani and Nessa. :crybaby:

15 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Which is why I'm so STRESSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :66_EmoticonsHDcom:

You're going meta.  Sit back and enjoy the ride, Trip!  We'll find out what happens with Julian tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

:o

:D

5 minutes ago, foofybabykitten said:

I'm the kind of person who is always imagining a happy ending to any story i read, however with all the other readers worrying about some horrible twist i'm getting scared and thinking about various ways everything could go down in flames. Please make it out at least okay Dani and Nessa. :crybaby:

First off, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your name.

Second off, I make no promises.  If you've read any of my other stories, I like happy-ish endings.  I hate storybook perfect endings because my life has never gone that way.  There's some pain in everything, there's some sadness in every ending.  Most of my stories don't have BAD/negative endings... just not "And they lived happily ever after".

1) Julian doesn't have any blemishes in his past according to Seth    that's a plus although there is always a first time  --  throwing in the pickup of the box has added to the tension and I hate that the 2 girls are going to meet him by themselves 

2) Kimmy did say at one time that this story is not as dark as some of her stories although she could have changed her mind with the she makes no promises

3) The sleepover sounds fun  - surely Kimmy wouldn't throw that under the bus......

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

3) The sleepover sounds fun  - surely Kimmy wouldn't throw that under the bus......

Now THAT is a good point. :)

@foofybabykitten don't pay too much attention to our paranoid ramblings. That's just our way of showing how much we care. ^_^ And even if Kimmy didn't go for a happy ending, she would definitely at least give us a satisfying ending. I'm sure whatever Kimmy has cooked up for us will be a phenomenal finish as always. ♡♡♡♡♡

This is my first comment. Awesome story! i think You are a very good writer. I've only seen very minor tech edits needed ( I'm a professional line by line editor). The characters are all intriguing, and I'm totally hooked! I'm newby to AB/DL  and just discovered the bliss of wearing last month. OMG it's heavenly !  I am sub baby girl to my DD, who is new to DD/bg, but taking to it like fish to water. I was hiding my diaper play while he was at work, and read him a couple early chapters, & he said, " I'm now thinking about getting diapers for you"  YAY!! so I admitted I had "tried" one & liked it. So thank you for helping me broach the subject with your fantastic story! Today I'm assigned with buying diapers for myself!!!!

Also, I loved the SMUT chapter, it's really milder than I imagined and just the right amount of "spicey" imo. No reason imo to leave it out of full text.  I personally want more graphics, and sex along with this wonderful plot. and I have only read this far!  Just moved, & My unpacking has slowed as I keep taking breaks to read another chapter! lol  Glad I still have 7 more to catch up.

oregonrain

3 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

We all think the worst because we've been conditioned by a fantastic author: when things sound too good to be true, expect the other shoe to drop... and hard! (As shown in almost every Bbykimmy story ever written.:P)

(I gotta agree with Kimmy too, that is an adorable handle you picked for the site.)

But yes, Kimmy is right when she says the endings aren't 'storybook' but the protagonists typically get enough to be happy.

4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

1) Julian doesn't have any blemishes in his past according to Seth    that's a plus although there is always a first time  --  throwing in the pickup of the box has added to the tension and I hate that the 2 girls are going to meet him by themselves 

2) Kimmy did say at one time that this story is not as dark as some of her stories although she could have changed her mind with the she makes no promises

1) It's true.  All we know is that Dani feels bad for breaking Julian's heart - but that he also (rightly) accused her of cheating on him... so nothing could go wrong, right?

2) I do make no promises, not in this one :O

3) The sleepover *does* sound fun.  I want to sleepover with Seth and Jess!

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Now THAT is a good point. :)

@foofybabykitten don't pay too much attention to our paranoid ramblings. That's just our way of showing how much we care. ^_^ And even if Kimmy didn't go for a happy ending, she would definitely at least give us a satisfying ending. I'm sure whatever Kimmy has cooked up for us will be a phenomenal finish as always. ♡♡♡♡♡

I hope it's a satisfying ending!!

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*waves* :)

Hihi!  *wave* :D

2 hours ago, oregonrain said:

This is my first comment. Awesome story! i think You are a very good writer. I've only seen very minor tech edits needed ( I'm a professional line by line editor). The characters are all intriguing, and I'm totally hooked! I'm newby to AB/DL  and just discovered the bliss of wearing last month. OMG it's heavenly !  I am sub baby girl to my DD, who is new to DD/bg, but taking to it like fish to water. I was hiding my diaper play while he was at work, and read him a couple early chapters, & he said, " I'm now thinking about getting diapers for you"  YAY!! so I admitted I had "tried" one & liked it. So thank you for helping me broach the subject with your fantastic story! Today I'm assigned with buying diapers for myself!!!!

Also, I loved the SMUT chapter, it's really milder than I imagined and just the right amount of "spicey" imo. No reason imo to leave it out of full text.  I personally want more graphics, and sex along with this wonderful plot. and I have only read this far!  Just moved, & My unpacking has slowed as I keep taking breaks to read another chapter! lol  Glad I still have 7 more to catch up.

oregonrain

You're a fibber!  It's your third comment!  But your first comment ever actually mentions this story, so that's pretty darn cool <3

Yeah, there's no way I got every single minor edit, I'm not trying to polish this to the point where I would drop it on an agent's desk - this is just internet porn.  It's high quality internet porn, but this is essentially the "first draft" of the work.

So wait, you showed your vanilla partner the story and they suggested diaper play?  :O :O :O

Breaking the Girl convinced someone to try diapers!?  Holy moly.  That's mindbending to me!

If you're looking for graphic sex, you won't find it in any of my stories because it's not a thing that turns me on and I'm afraid that the #1 fan of these stories is me ;)  I write love stories because that's what I want to read.  When I started writing these, there were practically no stories talking about love, consent, acceptance, or other positive messages and I was at a really fragile time in my life... and I needed that love and acceptance.

So I wrote it :)

I promise you growth, pain, lessons, love, romance, blushy feelings, and diapers.  But you'll never get hardcore porn or detailed descriptions of sex acts from me because I prefer to leave those to the imagination - there are lots of other stories where you can get that and I don't like it, so I'm not gonna write it.

I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

1 hour ago, chansu ragedashi said:

We all think the worst because we've been conditioned by a fantastic author: when things sound too good to be true, expect the other shoe to drop... and hard! (As shown in almost every Bbykimmy story ever written.:P)

(I gotta agree with Kimmy too, that is an adorable handle you picked for the site.)

But yes, Kimmy is right when she says the endings aren't 'storybook' but the protagonists typically get enough to be happy.

Except for that one time... oh wait, I haven't posted that one yet.

Or a maybe a nice empowering scene where Julian wants to make her feel bad, just like he and his friend did about Forrest or her friend from college who did that same maybe Dani fights her corner for once, realises her happiness is important to and it isn't in her best interest to be a push over.

On a side note does anyone know where I can get a girl who wants to play healer from a highchair because life goals.

5 minutes ago, RPMolly said:

Or a maybe a nice empowering scene where Julian wants to make her feel bad, just like he and his friend did about Forrest or her friend from college who did that same maybe Dani fights her corner for once, realises her happiness is important to and it isn't in her best interest to be a push over.

On a side note does anyone know where I can get a girl who wants to play healer from a highchair because life goals.

Me!  Me!

I'm a healer main (Heroes of the Storm) and I love high chairs!  I still haven't gotten to sit in one, the one at CAPCon didn't have a tray X_X

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Me!  Me!

I'm a healer main (Heroes of the Storm) and I love high chairs!  I still haven't gotten to sit in one, the one at CAPCon didn't have a tray X_X

You my dear are a dream, damn the ocean and your status of being taken.

Haven't played Heroes of the Storm, I liked DPS in League and I'm on a bit of a Mercy kick in Overwatch which has not been inspired at all by the ABDL Fan Art of Mercy and Dva I've seen.

Maybe on day i'll have a house and somewhere to do the full nursery gimmick my flat however would involve taking my status as the weird one in my friendship group to a whole new level.

Rest in peace my guess of 35 chapters.

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm a healer main (Heroes of the Storm)

Been playing HOTS quite a lot recently. I tend find a few heroes that I like and stick with them rather than going for a set role. Sgt Hammer has been my hero of choice recently. So OP.