LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Don's Baby Boy

BabyGabrial

Don Dominic Angelo head of the Angelo family sits in his office going over reports his men have sent him about his speakeasies and all of the products he has being smuggled in from the motherland. It is 1925 the economy in the U.S. is better than it has ever been and the Angelo family are seeing the results. These prohibition laws are a pain but it helps make him money to give his lovely wife and his one and only pride and joy the life they deserve 

Dominic Angelo's son, Salvatore, had always been the Angelo family's pride and joy. With his wavy, white-blond hair and big blue eyes, face hairless and porcelain-pale, he looked far younger than his nineteen years. On this particular day, he was just waking up, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. He usually slept in a bed with bars around it, made to look and function like a large crib; his outfit was, as it always had been, a plain diaper covered by plastic panties. Sitting up, he glanced at the door, awaiting his father-the Don's-arrival. He was skinny and hairless, especially for a boy his age, with long legs and a smooth frame. He'd always been like this; thin and supposedly underdeveloped, long-legged and easy to carry. Salvatore decided that he'd wait for Don a bit longer; after all, his diaper was dry. Today was the day he proved to everyone he could be a big boy, he told himself; now they would take him seriously. They would have to.

Dominic gets up after looking at the clock by his bookshelf and seeing that his baby boy is probably up. Normally his wife would get little Saly but he begged yesterday to spend the day at work with daddy so he needed to go get him ready. He goes up to the door and opens and walks to the window and opens the blinds letting light in. It was at that point he saw his precious baby boy and he can't help but smile "buongiorno mi bambino" Dominic tells his son good morning as he walks to his bedside and tickles under his chin

Salvatore giggled when his father tickled under his chin and replied in turn, "Buongiorno, Papa." He smiled as Papa opened the blinds and let sunlight into his room. Reaching over, Salvatore tipped his head off to one side, his eyes wider than usual, "Can I help you with the reports? I saw you look at them yesterday, too. They look like they're hard, but I wanna try helping you today. Please, Papa?" He didn't like to whine, but he was just so excited; he'd never been able to help his father with the mafia, only ever relegated to playing in his crib and getting babysat by his mother. It sounded interesting, and he knew he could help; he was smart, even if he didn't seem like he was.

"Awww of course you can bambino but first let papa check and see if you made him a suprise" he says as he picks the nineteen year old up having decent strength for a man in his late thirties. He feels inside of the diaper "brava bambino you're all dry. Come on let's get you all dressed up." He lays him on the changing table dodging all of the toys scattered across the floor. He opens his closet and grabs him one of his casual suits he wears when he has to come with papa somewhere when mama is busy. He gets his son dressed and carries him to his office and sits him on his knee.

Salvatore was used to the diaper checks by now; he didn't move when the cloth diaper was checked, grinning as Papa told him he was all dry, and lain on his changing table. After he was told he could help, Papa's little bambino let out a little "Yay!" and hugged his teddy to his chest. He'd brought the stuffed bear with him from the crib, and held it in a death-grip as Papa picked out a casual suit for him to wear. Happy with the selection-it made him look like a little man and it felt nice, albeit a touch stiff-Salvatore didn't make a fuss, allowing Papa to dress him up. He rested his head on his father's shoulder when he was picked up, carried to the office and set on his knee. "Are you doing finances?" He asked, peeking over the edge of the table. Holding his teddy's hand, he gestured to a mistake his Papa made, "Papa, I think that part's wrong."

"Really now? Awww that's cute bambino papa you're just a little Consigliere aren't you" he says as he tickles his son and gives him kisses on his cheek he finds it cute how much he wants to help papa even make up mistakes for him to find.

Salvatore giggled when Papa kissed his cheek, and continued pointing out the mistakes he made, "Papa, that part's all wrong, too, and so's that one!" He liked helping out with his father's work, even if it was a touch boring sometimes, pointing out the errors like a good boy. Besides, he'd have to do that too, one day; all that complicated financial stuff. When Papa called him his little Consigliere, he beamed with pride and joy, eyes sparkling, "I am a little Consigliere; I'm the bestest one, just like you, Papa." The boy chirped, snuggling up to him and smiling sweetly. He winced, looking down at his leg; he's always had a limp, and the leg simply seemed to act up sometimes. He ignored it and kept trying to point out the remaining errors even as the pain grew worse.

It was so adorable how his son pointed made up mistakes out "papa see bambino papa se" he had a good old chuckle when his son said he was a consigliere, which is like an adviser to the don, he  found his son to be so cute "no no mi bambino. Papa is the don. Uncle Bruno is the consigliere." He was happy to correct his son. That's definitely a reason he knew his son didn't see any real mistakes he didn't even know the ranks but it's not his fault he's  just a piccolo, a little boy. His smile dropped  when he saw his son's leg twitch. Salvatore, is your leg bothering you again mi bambino?" He asked with a look that says "don't lie to papa"

The boy blushed when Papa corrected his silly mistake, but he knew Papa was only teasing. He liked being called his bambino, and listened intently as his Papa explained the ranks to him, saying that he was a don while Uncle Bruno was the consigliere. "Oooh, so Uncle Bruno is the consigliere and you are the big boss, I get it now. Thanks for telling me." Salvatore winced as his leg began to twitch again, and frowned when the pain worsened, tears brimming in his eyes. Hugging his stuffed bear, he forced a smile and fought back sobs that rose in his throat; he knew Pala didn't like it when he lied, but he thought it wouldn't be that bad if he did just this once, "It was bothering me, Papa, but I'm okay. I-it doesn't hurt at all." He figured he could still do this, and everything was fine; he could be a big boy, just like his Papa, and help. Salvatore wasn't weak, he was big and strong; his leg was fine, nothing was wrong. That facade shattered when an especially painful spasm shook his leg, making it twitch more sporadically than ever before. This time, he cried out in pain and fury, "Cazzo!" 

(Cazzo means "Fuck" in Italian.)

When his son lied to him with ease like that Dominic gave him a paternal glare that makes little boys and girls fall in line. Lying children in this house get punished and then not only lies but his precious piccolo bambino would dare say such fowl language oh this will not do. Dominic was so upset that he started speaking in his native language but it pretty much translates to "Salvatore, i am very disappointed in you! Not only do you lie to your papa but then you swear as well! No i will not allow this to continue from my baby boy!" He shifts his son across his lap and pulls down his pants and starts spanking his thighs since the diaper is covering his bottom ans unpinning it would be a waste

Salvatore was about to protest, when Papa gave him a paternal glare and scolded him in their native language. He ducked his head, ashamed that he'd lied about the pain he was going through and cursed to boot. As Papa shifted him so he lay across his lap, Salvatore whimpered and tried to choke down sobs, fighting back cries of pain, but his leg kept twitching and hurting. The minute his pants were yanked down to his ankles, he wanted to cry out, squirming and trying to escape, when the first smack hit his bare thighs.

He could swear if he wanted, couldn't he? He'd heard one of the people Papa worked with say that, a man with a big gun who smoked too much, and that man always got away with it. Why couldn't he do the same? Lying wasn't allowed for anybody, not for his Papa; Salvatore knew that all too well, and he regretted every minute of his dumb little lie, but he didn't want to sound weak. 

When the spanking was over, he looked up at his Papa, regret plain on his red and tear-streaked face, "I'm sorry, I j-just wanted to be strong, like you. I-I'm just so little and u-useless, and I d-didn't want you to have to t-take care of me. The man who s-showed up yesterday said I was useless a-and y-you were wasting your time taking care of me all the time, so I w-wanted to show you I was s-strong.

I heard him say th-that word, and I thought it would m-make me sound big and strong like you, Papa. H-he didn't tell me it was bad, he just said it and I thought it s-sounded mature." Shivering with sobs, Salvatore lay on Papa's lap, his thighs stinging and his leg twitching sporadically, eyes shiny with unshed tears. "Mi diaspice, Papa. Te amo."

(Someone has been a bad influence on Dominic's precious little bambino. I don't think that's going to make him very happy.)

Domestic finished the spanking ane holds him there across his lap "oh mi bambino. You don't have to prove your strength to anyone and you are mama and papa's little bambino and that's why we love you. You don't worry about a thing" he gives a big kiss on the cheek " but you know you are not allowed to say bad words like that piccolo bambino. Papa won't hesitate to get the paddle next time." He says as he sits the boy up and let him lay on his shoulder and rubs his back "Now tell papa who said such bad things about his piccolo bambino"

Salvatore sniffled through his tears when Papa held him across his lap, holding his teddy bear to his chest like a security blanket. He listened carefully as Papa explained he didn't need to prove his strength to anyone; he nodded and sucked on his thumb, still clinging to his bear. "I-I really don't? But I thought I had to, 'cause I'm bigger now and Papa is very strong, and so is everyone else. I-I want to be like you and your friends and do grown-up things." The little boy giggled when he was kissed on the cheek, and shuddered the instant the dreaded paddle was mentioned. He just shook his head and let out a whimper; he hated that thing. When Papa sat him up, letting Salvatore rest his head on his shoulder, the boy nuzzled his cheek and threw his arms around him; his cheek was scratchy, but when Salvatore hugged his Papa, he thought he felt warm and safe. "Do you know the big man who came by yesterday? Th-the one who was American, with the mean face? He was the one who said it." 

"Ahhhh i see. Do not worry bambino. Papa will take care of it. You do not need to be like papa. Just stay being my piccolo bambino Salvatore that's what makes papa proud" he holds him tight and stands up holding him "come on neither of us have had breakfast. I'm sure your mama is ready to feed you" he says holding his son's head on his shoulder keeping a secure grip on him and giving him another buzzle and kiss to the cheek. As he walks to the dining room and kitchen he pats his son's padded bottom with almost each step.

Salvatore nodded when he was told Papa would take care of it, sucking on his thumb as Papa carried him out of the office. "Okay, Papa; if you say I don't have to be big and strong like you, I'll stay your piccolo bambino. I like making you proud of me." His leg twitched, seizing up yet again, and the boy let out a hiss between his teeth, clinging to his Papa tighter. Closing his eyes, Salvatore shuddered and whimpered, trying to hold back sobs that were rising in his throat as he was taken into the dining room and kitchen. When he saw his Mama, he reached for her, eyes wide and full of tears from the pain.

Dominic's wife and Salvatore's mother Gabrielle takes is a beautiful woman in her mid 30's straight from the motherland Sicily. She only knows basic English so she really only speaks her native language around her family.  She knew about the family business she grew up around business like that so it meant nothing to her. Nothing wrong at least.  She loved her baby boy more than she loved life and would do anything for him. She took him and sat him in her lap and said in Italian as she rubbed his leg " awwww what is wrong with mama's piccolo bambino? Is his leg making owie owie again? What can mama do for her baby?"

Salvatore let his Mama take him from Papa and set him on her lap, tears shining in his eyes. "My leg is making owchies again, Mama. It hurts real bad!" He told her, knowing that telling yet another lie would probably land him in deep trouble, and he didn't want that at all. As his Mama rubbed his aching leg, it twitched and stiffened up, making him squeak in discomfort and pain, clinging to her tightly. "Mama, can you put ice on it pwease?" Speaking cutely, the baby boy let out another whine, cringing as the pain worsened. 

Gabriella felt pain in her heart seeing her baby boy with so much pain in her leg "of course my baby boy" she says in her native toung as she stands up and walks to the kitchen and got chunke of ice from the big chunk they get delivered every morning and put it in a bag and placed it on her bambino's leg and gave him a kiss as she sat in the rocking chair she keeps in the kitchen.

• 4 weeks later...

Salvatore watched his mother get him a chunk of ice from the larger hunk they had in the kitchen. Sucking on his wet thumb for comfort, he closed his eyes, happy she had spoken in her native tongue. Though he liked acting like he was a big boy around his father, he was really just Papa and Mama's bambino, and he felt safe that way. Being cared for, having each of his needs met, only punished when he was a bad little bambino; he did appreciate all of these things his parents did for him. He wished Papa wasn't so busy sometimes, but he was an important man, and did important grown-up things he knew little about. Salvatore sighed happily and cooed, "Thank you." when Mama kissed him and put the ice pack on his aching leg.

Gabriella nodded and kisses her precious piccolo bambino she held him in ger arms as she held the pack of ice in place and sat by the fireplace  and doted over him and started to get ready for his morning feeding. No matter how old Salvatore got Gabriella never stopped breastfeeding him it was their special time and how they bonded the most. 

Salvatore loved getting fed in such an intimate way, snuggled up to his Mama's  chest. He sighed happily as she doted over him, holding the ice pack to his aching leg and making most-if not all-of the pain ebb away. The warmth of the fire and his Mama's body made him relax, his eyes soft with adoration, sucking gently on her breasts. The milk was nice and sweet; Salvatore looked content, doe-eyed and cute as he drank. When he finished sucking from one, he moved to the other, careful not to bite or cling to her too much. Once the breastfeeding made him sleepy, he still nestled up to her warm body, sucking and occasionally letting out a cute little coo of contentment. After this ritual was finished, he curled up in Mama's arms, sucking his thumb, head resting near her breasts. 

After her bambino was full she held and rocked him in his arms. Almost everyday for 19 years they have been doing this in routine but it never gets olds it gets better and better by the day. Dominic sat across from them smoking his cigar and chucking at them as he read the paper.

Salvatore smiled, snuggled up to his Mama. Perfectly contented, the baby boy curled up in her embrace, clutching her gently. Full and sleepier then he'd been before, he sucked his thumb, resting his head on her shoulder with a happy sigh. He loved performing this daily ritual with her, no matter how old he was; even after nineteen years, he still didn't go a day without being suckled and cuddled in front of a roaring fire. When his Papa chuckled-probably at how cute he was-Salvatore smiled wider. The boy liked the attention they both lavished on him, even after all this time. "Love you, Mama." He whispered, giving her a big hug.

"I love my baby boy as well" she said but it was in her native language she pat and rubbed his back as her husband went off to take care of business. She sits there holding her baby in her arms exactly where he belonged. She snuck little kisses to his cheek as she waited for him to soon fall asleep he usually took two to three naps a day just like any other healthy baby.