LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Law and Disorder(private w/ BabyGabrial)

marxthebaby

The city's mafia boss was said to be a tough-as-nails man, someone with a chip on his shoulder, but this couldn't be farther from the truth. Okay, she was tough-as-nails and had a chip on her shoulder, but she wasn't a man at all. Samantha was the type of woman whose husky voice and boyish haircut made her easy to mistake for a man, and she used this to her advantage, hiding whenever the gang was chased down and using her voice to come off as male with ease. Clad in a black hat and a pinstripe suit, hand at her hip, Samantha approached Miles Patterson and loaded her gun, putting it to his head without hesitation. When she spoke, her voice was mocking and cold, 

"Strip, and close your eyes until you're done or I'll put a bullet in your head. Got it, moy malen'kiy malysh?" 

(Moy malen'kiy malysh means "my little baby" in Russian)

Miles Paterson was a man who did what it too to look out for numero uno. The problem is some of.....many of......all of those things he does are not exactly morally right. He cheated on everything from girlfriends to his bar exam and if he got caught he would beg and whine until he got into a position he was ok with. So when he took the big case to prosecute a big time Russian mafia boss he figured "hey it's a mobster if i do some things and tell some lies to put them away, and get a big pay check who's going to care?" Well God and karma have a way of getting back at absolute bastards. That mob boss got out of prison within a month and had him kidnapped he is so scared with a gun in his face and big scary men and one big scary woman surrounding him that when he takes his pants off a wet spot can be seen growing.

The Russian woman was already grinning when she saw the wet spot on his pants, her Bratva men chuckling at the pathetic sight with her, their eyes amused and cold. "Poor little malysh, all wet and scared." She crooned, approaching from the front this time, staring directly at the wet spot growing on his boxers. "Take zem off too, or I will shoot you in the head." Her eyes narrowed as she gestured to his sopping undergarments, making sure he could see all too clearly that her gun was loaded. "Be quick about it, understand? We don't have much time here." This wasn't true, but the lawyer didn't need to know that. Samantha liked watching him squirm; it was amusing.

"Ok ok j-just chill lady" he takes his undies off so fast that they almost ripped. He quickly hets his shirt off as well. He holds his hands up he isn't embarrassed about being naked because he's so scared about dying here "w-we're cool right. Haha I'm naked and i wet my pants that's enough right?" He says nervously praying this crazy bitch doesn't have an itchy trigger finger

The Russian rolled her eyes, "Ah, you think zat is enough? You are sorely mistaken." She snapped her fingers, and right on cue, the burly Bratva men she commanded grabbed him by his arms and forced him to the ground. Without mercy, they ripped off his shirt and flung it away with the wet undergarments and pants, holding his naked body in place. "Zere we go, little malysh. Now quiet down and be good or I will kill you, okay?" She commanded, leaning over and flashing him a threatening smile. "If you do not want to die, don't scream for help or struggle. If I see you try to run, I tell zem to shoot." With that, she lifted his legs up and put something underneath his backside. In one movement, it was sealed around his waist and secured tightly. 

The woman rolled her eyes at his cowardice, and motioned for her men to lift him up off his feet. "Good. Now zat you are in your diaper, we can get going." His stammering was like music to her ears; smirking, she made her muscular Bratva goons haul him into their car and strapped him down so he wouldn't think of getting away. By the time she started driving, her goons were sitting in the back with the man, watching him go make sure he wouldn't misbehave.

Miles was so scared right now but at the same time relieved that he wasn't walking towards the light right now. So far they haven't even really hurt him yet besides grabbing him too hard. Maybe if he keeps this up they'll let him free. Man these big guys surrounding the small diapered lawyer were terrifying. He may have to use this diaper for all og it's purposes

Samantha idled her car in front of a large house, practically a mansion, one that was sprawling and elegant. To an outsider looking in, this house was that of a rich family or a pompous celebrity, rather than that of a mob boss. She'd been allowed to remain there because of her family, her Bratva men and women; they were all like siblings to her, all of them so naive and trusting of her motives. As the doors to the mansion were swung open by her other goons and the car slowed to a halt, she stood up and opened the doors to the car. "Come." was all Samantha said to her men, who each nodded and picked up the scared lawyer, hauling him into the mansion by the front of his collar.

For a woman she is pretty strong and really rough she grabbed him by the collar bone and dragged him to what had to be a house she kicked the previous family out of there was no way this big buff bitch had taste like this is what Miles thought to himself. He just wish she'd let him go all he did was get her nearly a life sentence in prison.

The woman dragged Miles into a room equipped with a changing table, a large crib, a highchair, and a playpen with huge walls. There was a security camera in one corner of the room, that followed them both into its baby-blue walls and onto the soft carpet. She lay him down on the changing table, and retrieved a pair of yellow plastic panties. "Ve can't have ze baby leaking, can ve?" Samantha wondered, sliding the panties over the lawyer's diaper and giving his crotch a pat.

I could tell you what Miles' first thoughts were as he entered the very large nursery but honestly it's a little too inappropriate even for me. His second thoughts were wondering where she got this stuff. His third were why did she get this stuff. As he's on the table and Sam comes back with yellow panties she spoke in her thick accent and he just nodded his head not even thinking about what he's agreeing to. He knows what not to agree to. A bullet to the head.

Samantha slipped the yellow plastic panties over his diaper without another word, giving him a sinister grin and a pat on the butt. She scooped Miles off the changing table, and carried him on her hip, bouncing him a bit before setting him down in the crib. "You're going to love it here, little baby." The woman told him, making sure he didn't squirm too much and covering him up with a blanket. "Be good and suck your pacifier for me, okay? If you misbehave, my Bratvas will find out, and I don't zink you want zat." With that threat hanging in the air, she left the lawyer in his cute little diaper and panties, giving him a pacifier before leaving the room. 

"This bitch is absolutely  bonkers" he thinks to himself as he continues nodding and he really got a good look at her and as she smiled down at him as he layed back in the crib he swears she looks like a horror movie villain. He was already terrified that she was strong enough to pick him up like an infant and bounce him with the most ease but now he is being threatened with who knows what. All he knew to do was go along with it. Even if he had to live like this it would at least beat dying 

Samantha chuckled, slipping a pacifier into his mouth and patting his cute little head. "Zat's a good baby. Stay put so I don't have to give you bullets for din-din and I'll bring you your little friend vit some food." She crooned darkly, dangling the gun in his face as a warning. With that, the woman left the nursery for a while, only to return with a pill and a baby bottle. The pill was large and oval-shaped, and it looked hard to swallow. Samantha didn't put it in his mouth, however-that'd be letting the baby get off easy-she instead rolled down his diaper and...well, I'm sure you can figure out where it went after that.

He squealed in terror as she held the gun so close and threatened him with her version of biting the bullet. When she left he was sniffling and in tears and when he saw the pill he was ready to let go of the pacifier to take it but then she rolled him over onto his tummy and made him sing falsetto  the way she shoved that pill in his pacifier dropped and  the way he screamed sounded like an actual baby. He then started full blown crying immediately afterwards. 

"Aw, does it hurt? Poor little baby." She mocked him as he cried through the pacifier, screaming like an actual baby boy. Samantha pulled his diaper back up and gave him a pat on the head, rubbing circles on his back as he started full-blown crying and screaming. "Did you like your friend? He vill make you less constipated; you ver holding in too much shit, baby." With that, she set him down in the playpen and smiled when he held his pacifier in his little mouth. Her Bratvas stood guard at the nursery door, each armed with guns of their own. 

He can't believe this how dare she...she.....she....violate him like that. His bottom is supposed to be exit only, not in a diaper if he had his way. Why he is thinking of  giving her a piece of his mind. Then she picked him up like it was nothing again and it reminded him how weak he is compared to her, i mean Miles isn't someone who exactly lives at the gym. The most working out he ever really did was when he had to walk to class in college and law school.  Even if he was bigger than her though they have weapons what was he going to do about that? He completely justifies his cowardice in his head

Samantha didn't bother comforting him; instead, she let him stew in the oversized playpen, grinning to herself. With a smile, the woman looked him over and crooned, her voice mocking and cold, "You look so mad; I zink someone must be cranky. Is it past ze baby's naptime?" Chuckling, the muscular hulk of a woman covered him up in a blanket, turned off the lights and went to leave, warning him over her shoulder, "If you try to escape, I will not be happy."

He eeped and jumped and moved to a corner of the playpen. This woman was terrifying. Miles layed back as the covers layed over him. He hid under the covers and when she left the room he started crying. He cried softly that he hoped she couldn't hear him. Just his luck she had a nanny cam in the room with full audio features. She could hear a silent fart with that thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Samantha listened to her new baby cry his little eyes out, grinning coldly. She was just outside the door, stifling laughter as the baby boy sobbed. "So cute, ja? Already, he zeems to be breaking down." The Russian woman whispered to her henchmen, who each chuckled to themselves. This pathetic excuse for a man was already behaving just like a proper baby boy; it was glorious to behold! She relished at the thought breaking him, forcing this whiny brat to lie in the bed he made for himself like a good boy. A smirk made its way onto her face as she walked away, returning a few hours later with what she knew was his least favorite drink; chocolate milk. In a baby bottle, no less. Samantha hoped he'd have at least pissed himself by now, if the laxatives hadn't acted fast enough. She crouched down to meet him, cooing as if he were actually just a baby, "Did ze baby make a mess for Mommy?" 

He cried and cried until suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach ut was unbelievable. He couldn't mess now but he was haveing a very hard time holding it in. He started to push and it all exploded out of him. He was shitting himself really shitting himself and he could not stop it. He layed there in his own mess for hours when that insane women came back in and the terror returned. When she asked if he had messed he gulped and nodded afraid of what she would do if he lied.

Samantha grinned when she saw how full his diaper was, but refused to change him just yet. Instead, she picked him up and carried him to the changing table, letting him think she would give him a fresh diaper after all. Once she got out the fresh diaper and didn't remove the messy one, it became apparent she was going to put this diaper over the one he'd shat in. She did just that, and slipped some plastic panties over the two diapers, as well as a baby blue onesie to keep baby comfy and warm. "Zere we go. Now you have a new diaper." 

"Hey hey wh-what are you doing?" He scaredly asked as he was placed into a new diaper "aren't you going to get this shit off my ass?" He asked frustrated and forgeting who had the upper hand and who held who's life in who's hands.