LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted(private w/ hya123)

marxthebaby

Sam was alone and cold, shivering on what was once the doorstep of his apartment complex. His body ached, and he couldn't help but whimper when he stood up, his muscles painfully tight. The boy wished he had enough money to pay off his landlord, but it wasn't possible; he lost his job, dropped out of school, and now he had no money, having blown it all on stupid shit. Cursing under his breath, Sam hobbled over to a park bench and sat on it, shivering in his thin jacket as snow fell on his head. Pulling his hood over his red-rimmed eyes, shaking with cold and sorrow, he rubbed his bare hands together and tried to keep warm. That was when someone made eye-contact with him, and he frowned, shaking and wet with melted snow, his jeans worn and obviously dirty. He'd seen better days, he knew that much; sitting out here in the freezing cold, he felt like he'd die of hypothermia before he could so much as breathe. His hands shook as he shoved them deep into his jacket pockets, tears dripping down his face. With nowhere else to go-his parents certainly wouldn't take him in-he only hoped that he could find somewhere warmer than this lonely bench, somewhere out of the snow. "Like that'll ever happen." Sam muttered, shaking his head; nobody would want a freeloader like him living in their house. Nobody would care about some stupid college drop-out with no job and no money.

Liam was a big time lawyer walking home one day threw the park on cold winter  he saw some people walking threw wondering. He was walking past a park bench when he saw a small boy just sitting on the bench. At first he would just walked right bye the boy.  But he saw the boys was almost purple and he was so cold  and shaking. Liam walked over to the small boy. “ hey kid why are you just sitting on the park bench you can get sick. Come on I’ll take you get you warm “ Liam said to the boy he felt so bad. Liam waited a minute for the boy to respond. 

“ come on my house is right there I can get some nice hot chocolate “ Liam said holding his hand out. 

Sam eyed the man carefully, but the concern in his voice was genuine and he sounded so kind he couldn't turn him down. "I-I don't have any other place to go..." Trailing off, he reached over to the offered hand and grasped it in his own, shivering with cold, tears frozen to his flushed cheeks. "Th-thank you...are you sure you want me to go with you? I don't w-want to be a bother, or anything." He hated that he was being so weak, but the promise of a hot drink and the almost fatherly way this man spoke was enough to make Sam happy. He'd never met anyone this nice before, someone who didn't yell at him to get a job or call him a bum. It felt...strangely surreal, but good all the same. As cheesy as it sounded, the man made butterflies flutter in his chest, and he couldn't fight back a timid smile. The boy didn't seem to realize how cold he'd gotten; he felt the frigid air on his body and shivered, goosebumps dotting his arms and legs underneath his thin clothes. His lips were blue, his face almost purple, and his shaking hand was cold as ice.

Liam smiled at  Sam he was just so tiny. Liam never thought about having kids but Sam made him feel fatherly so he decided Sam could pass off to be his son and that what Sam will be. They arrived at the house Sam walked Sam right to the bathroom and ran a warm bath. “  okay you get in the bath while I make some hot chocolate and some food I didn’t eat dinner “ Liam said to him. 

Sam was confused about the way this man just told him to get in the bath, but he did like baths. He obediently removed his wet clothes and muttered, "Thank you. I'll try not to take too long." With a smile, he slipped into the bath, sighing happily when the nice, warm water came into contact with his cold skin. Lying back, he picked up some bubble bath soap he saw lying in the corner of the tub and decided he may as well try it out. As the bubbles covered his naked body and spread throughout the water, Sam rubbed at his bruised neck, torso, and arms, making sure to scrub until his hands were raw. When the bubbles rise higher and he was finished washing his skin, he stood up, grabbing the shampoo. He was going to rub it into his hair when it fell into his eyes and he slipped and fell, bonking his head on the corner of the shower-head. Tears brimmed in his eyes as he began to cry, hands trembling as he clutched his head, which now bore a small gash.

Liam was going to check on Sam when he heard the little boy fall. “ oh no honey you need to be careful okay sweetie let’s get you all out some yummy food “ Liam said to him lifting the boy out the bathtub. He wrapped him in the towel and carried him  out to the bed room . Liam laid Sam on the bed. 

“ Sam obviously you can not take care of yourself. And I have some much money to spend. I would not want you to worry baby. So you going to be my little  bag. I do not want to here any more complaints about it” Liam said taking Abigail t-short out for Liam to where.

Sam nodded when he was told to be more careful, sniffling and blushing as he was picked up off the ground. He was skinny, underfed for a boy his age, and he felt woozy as the older man wrapped him in a soft towel and carried him out of the bathroom and into a bedroom. Now that he was warm and clean, though his head hurt like hell, the boy seemed a bit more content, albeit scared and in pain from the gash on his head. As the man told him he couldn't take care of himself, Sam blushed deeply and muttered, "But I try." He wasn't great at cleaning or anything like that, and he barely ate a thing these days thanks to his bad spending habits, but he tried. "I-I'm going to be your..what?" Confused, he watched the man get out a big shirt and reached for it, ready to put it on. "Sorry, I didn't hear you...my ears were ringing. What'd you say?"

Liam looked for something for Liam to wear besid a t shirt. “ I said you going to be my little baby “ Liam told Sam he would be the perfect baby. 

“ your going to love being a baby no worries if you do not want to be a baby. You can leave and go live on the streets “ Liam said . 

Sam didn't want to live on the streets; he shook his head and gazed over at the man. Trembling, he remembered how cold it had been, how grateful he was, and decided that he might as well go along with this. Tears brimmed in his eyes when his savior suggested he leave, "No, no, I'll be your little baby. I'll be good, I promise." Sobbing, he reached out, shaking his head to and fro, desperation seeping into his voice, "Please don't make me go out there again, I-I can't live on the streets again. Please let me stay with you, I'll do anything you want, I'll be good." He begged, his lower lip quivering as sobs choked his words and fear made his skin go pale.

Liam had the little boy right where he wanted to have him. “  okay now that we have that settle you will call me daddy and only that. As for everything else will gunfights it out as we go. Now let’s go get my whittle baby some yummy food in his belly “ Liam said placing the T-shirt in San. 

Sam allowed the man to dress him, and nodded, "Okay, I'll call you Daddy." He looked at his naked lower half, and spoke carefully, blushing deeply when the man said he had to get food in his tummy, "Th-thank you, I'm really hungry. I-I haven't eaten in a long time." He knew babies wore diapers; Sam didn't know how he felt about that, but he'd rather have something to wear now than go into the kitchen half-naked. The small boy could put aside his fears for a place to stay; getting booted out would be terrible, and he didn't want to turn down food and drink in favor of freezing to death. If this was what he had to do to survive, then he'd do it. "Can I wear...something on my butt, Daddy? I feel naked in just a shirt." He didn't know why he was asking this, but he felt like he needed something down there. Walking around with his privates exposed felt weird. 

Liam sat sam in the chair while he made Sam a plate of food it was chicken rice and corn. He also poured a glass of apple juice. 

“ honey your going to have to stay like that until i get something for your bottom”

liam said to him as he sat down. “ your going to be wearing diapers which I ordered while in the bath they should be here soon” Liam said

Sam sighed when placed in a chair, and sipped on his apple juice. Some of it spilled onto his lap because his hands were still shaking so much, making him cry out in surprise. "Sorry I spilled it, Daddy. Please don't be mad. It was just an accident." He apologized, blushing deeply, as he picked up a spoonful of rice and ate it. Like a baby, he was uncoordinated and he seemed unable to eat food as much as wear it, his face burning with embarrassment. Looking down, Sam wiped his face and made sure to eat as much as he could, but he still ate like a baby, getting all messy. 

Liam sighed  and wiped off the  juice that   Spilled . “ no more big boy cups thank god I ordered some sippy cups. We have some serious shopping “ Liam said   As he watched Sam eat. “ slow down baby we do not Want anymore messy “ Liam said. 

Sam obediently slowed down, letting Daddy wipe away the juice. As he was called baby, told he didn't want to be any more messy, he flushed a deep shade of red and nodded. "Okay, I won't use those kinds of cups anymore. Sorry, Daddy." With that, he ate carefully, trying not to spill more food on himself. Despite his best efforts, he still did spill some rice on his lap, and sighed in exasperation as he wiped it off. "I wish I didn't spill so much." He muttered, shame plain in his voice.

Liam smiled and got a cloth to clean Sam. 

“ it’s fine baby I’m going to get you a high chair tomorrow on our shopping trip so you will not worry about messes any more okay baby. “ Liam said before then the door bell rang and Liam went to get the big package it had diapers wipes onsie and a pair of overalls with a sippy cup. 

“ Sam sweetie come here too see your new stuff and come get a comfy diaper” Sam said.

Sam nodded when Daddy said he'd get him a highchair tomorrow; at least he didn't need to worry about messes anymore. When the doorbell rang, he waited where he was, watching Daddy grab a big package. There were baby wipes, a fluffy blue Cookie Monster onesie in his size, a large sippy cup, overalls, and a bunch of thick disposable diapers made just for a big baby. He stood up and walked over to the man when he said his name, looking over at the onesie and diapers with awe, "They look comfy. Can I wear my diaper now, Daddy?" 

“ of course you can baby come here “ Liam said. He waited for San to come over than pulled up his t shirt and placed the white diaper under Sam then powdered  his bottom. He took off the t shirt and placed the Cookie Monster onesie on Sam. 

“ look my cute baby yes he’s so cute. Now Sam it’s late and I bet your tired we have a long day tomorrow with shopping and figuring out what your going to do while daddy works so it’s baby bed time. You can sleep with daddy tonight “ Liam said sitting Sam up.

Sam walked over and lay on his back, surrendering control to this stranger he felt like he already knew so well. He loved the careful way the man so gently lifted his legs to place the diaper underneath him, the tender caress of his big, strong hands. Smiling, he giggled as Daddy powdered his naked bottom and taped the diaper up around his waist. "Thanks, Daddy." It was better than being nude from the waist down, and while it was thick and poofy, the diaper was actually very plush and soft. Sam yawned when the Cookie Monster onesie was placed on his body instead of the t-shirt. "So soft." He whispered, marveling at the fluffiness of the onesie, rubbing his face with the furry sleeve. When told he could sleep with Daddy tonight and it was baby bedtime, Sam nodded and yawned, "Okay. I sleep with Daddy."

Liam carried Sam up to the bed then laid him in the  bed tucking him in the bed. “ goodnight baby daddy wants to clean up from dinner “ Liam said kissing Sam head and turned off the light. 

“ good night baby “ Liam said blowing a kiss. 

Liam order a car seat online as well for there trip tomorrow and a pair of boats and jacket that would arrive in the morning. Liam cleaned up the mess Sam made then showered and went to bed. He was so happy about how the night went with Sam. 

Sam smiled when Daddy lifted him up in his arms-it felt so safe, so nice, being held in such a way-and set him down. He was going to ask Daddy to tuck him in when he seemingly read his mind, tucking him in all snug. "Night-night, Daddy. Thank you." The baby boy said, sucking on his thumb. As Daddy kissed his head, he sighed happily-nobody ever did that for him before-and caught the kiss when Daddy blew it to him. "Love you, Daddy." He murmured sleepily, curling up and closing his eyes. 

Liam went bed later that night. Then got up at seven showered then started to make breakfast for Sam so they could start shopping earl. He was plannning on feeding sam so there was no mess and that would be how it was he. He knew it was earl so hoped Sam would sleep for awhile. Liam had some morning coffee and waited for the other package he was waiting for the car seat and clothes. 

Sam woke up soaked. He sat up with a yawn, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and popping a thumb into his mouth. He still felt a bit sleepy, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't go back to sleep. Sucking on his thumb, the baby boy sat up, and crawled out of bed, dragging a soft blanket with him. By the time he waddled into the kitchen, he was hugging the blanket to his chest, thumb in his mouth like a good baby. "Hewwo, Daddy."

Liam heard Sam get out of bed he didn’t expect to see him so babyish alread. He smiled at the boy. “ good morning baby boy let’s feed you breakfast and then get you changed. You wet you diaper a lot l” Liam said lifting him up in the chair to feed him breakfast. 

Sam nodded when Daddy greeted him, smiling and rubbing his eyes with a yawn. "Okay, Daddy." He did blush and mutter an apology when told he wet his diaper a lot, giggling as Daddy lifted him into his highchair. "What's for breakfast? Can I have my baba please?" The baby boy asked his Daddy, his tummy rumbling as he reached out for his bottle.