LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becky the Babysitter (warning sexual content) chapter 7 part 2 up

I am still alive I swear, and though I may not post as much (just kinda lost my ABDL urges a little bit) I don’t plan on letting this story die. So it’s not the whole chapter yet but I thought I would post the first half right now and hopefully post the 2nd half later today after my iPad charges. 

Chapter 6

It had been the best sex Levi had ever had and when the moment of climax finally came, he felt her body tense up at the same time as the both had simultaneous orgasms. He watched her face as her moment of release seemed to go on and on, with her eyes rolling up into her head as she tried to get a grasp of control through her intense orgasm. It went on like that for the next thirty seconds and Levi was once again reminded how jealous he was of how long female orgasms could go on. 

When it was finally over, she rolled off of him and lay, panting, right next to him.  Levi reached up to pull the pacifier out of his mouth, but Becky reached up quickly a put a finger to the pacifier and pushed it back in. 

“I never said you could take that out.”  She looked at him sternly and he was confused. The sex was over, did she really want him to keep playing this game after they had both cum?  “I was serious with what I said before. I am your babysitter from now on and that mean you will do what I say at all times.” She swatted his inner thigh, causing him to yelp with surprise. “Or else.” She stood up and stretched. “Now go run along to the bathroom and get cleaned up little one, and I’ll do the same out here.  Do a good job and I may even let you take that out of your mouth.”

Well, that answered that question. She was going to keep up this babysitter thing, and Levi didn’t know what to think of it. However, as of yet, he still wanted to be with her, so he stood up and ran off to the bathroom to clean up. While wiping himself off and using the toilet, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.  The pacifier looked ridiculous in his mouth, but he kept it in like a good little boy.  

Levi exited the bathroom and saw Becky already fully dressed. A long flowing sundress incased her attractive frame.  The dress was white with pink string laced all throughout it, and her long pale legs stuck out beautifully beneath the dress. 

“How do I look?” She twirled in a circle, causing the dress to spin around with her.  When he didn’t say anything she giggled and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth. It had been over an hour since Becky had first put the pacifier in his mouth and now felt weird to have a free mouth once again. Levi opened and closed his mouth a few time, to get used to he feeling again, before he attempted words. 

“I’ve never seen anything more beautiful.”  He was being one-hundred percent honest.  At that moment she looks an angel to him, and he once again forgave her for all the weird stuff she had subjected him to. 

“You’re so sweet Levi.”  She took a step forward and leaned towards him.  Levi was only too happy to oblige, and he leaned in the rest of the way for the kiss. It wasn’t a passionate kiss like the ones earlier, but in a way it was even more special because of that fact. It was a gentle and soft kiss, and in that moment he felt like he understood more of who Becky was as a person.  When they broke apart, the two of them looked into each others eyes for a few second, both just enjoying the moment of silence.

“Levi.”  Her voice was soft and lacked the confidence from earlier.  “I need to know if you want to be with me.”  

“Why wouldn’t I want to...”

Becky put a finger to his lips and he grew silent. “I know we had fun and obviously we don’t want to stop fooling around.”  She grinned deeply.  “And no matter your answer I’m still your babysitter, you are not getting out of your promise on that one.” Levi blushed as he realized this baby stuff was far from over. “But,” Becky looked down at her feet as her voice becoming meek once again, “Would you want to be my boyfriend after all of this?”  

Levi was surprised this see this side of insecurity from Becky. She was so confident and  always ready to take charge, but underneath all of that Becky was just as unsure of herself as Levi was. 

“Have you already forgotten last night?”  Levi wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. “I’m yours and you are mine. So yes, I want to be your boyfriend, but only on the condition that you be my girlfriend. Deal?”

Becky giggled and hugged Levi tightly. “Deal.”  She let him go and looked him up and down. “I think we need to go stop by your place now and pick up some clothes.  Much as I like looking at you naked, I think that may count as indecent exposure if we go outside.”

Chapter 6 (part 2)

“Probably a good idea. Especially considering my shirt is ripped.” Levi started to leave the room but then remembered his boxers were hidden away in Becky’s purse somewhere. He knew she would most likely say no but it was worth a try to ask. “Can I maybe have my boxers back?”

“No.  as your babysitter I don’t really think that’s a good idea.”  Her voice returned to her “in charge” voice and he had a sneaking suspicion he would soon be diapered again. “I don’t think you were potty trained properly enough the first time so I think we had better keep your cute little bum protected.”

Levi sighed, which only caused her to giggle. “Fine.”

“Good boy.  I didn’t want to have to spank you again.” However, as she said this, she gave his butt a quick swat. “Now into the living room so you can get you dressed. I don’t want you having an accident on my carpet.”

Levi saw no reason to argue with her and he went into the living room where his discarded clothes we still sitting. When he turned around he saw Becky behind him, with a huge grin on her face and holding the pink bag of Goodnites they had gotten at the store. He knew he should be grateful that it wasn’t the diapers, but why did she have to get the girl Goodnites. Becky ripped open the package and pulled out a purple and white object. The Goodnites were just as girly and Levi imagined them to be. Butterflies and other girl object covered the garment and Levi tired not to picture himself wearing it. Becky, however, wasted no time and she was soon pulling the Goodnite up his legs and into place. Just like before, she reached down the front and pointed his penis down into the padding before adjusting the leg gathers.

Becky put her hand up to her mouth and started to giggle once more as she looked at his new underwear. “You would make a cute baby girl I think.” Levi flushed, which only caused her to giggle more. “I think I’ll keep that one in my back pocket. For now, you just try to keep your training panties dry for me. Okay?” 

Levi nodded, defeated and she pulled his pants up his legs as well. The Goodnites were thicker than the Pull-Ups, but still a lot thinner than the diaper had been. Next, Becky pulled his shirt over his head then, pulled his shoes and socks into place.  Levi had to admit it was kinda nice to be dressed and not have to do it himself. When she had her shoes on as well, they jumped into her car and got on the road.

Being in a small town had its advantages, one of them being that it didn’t take that long to drive anywhere. It only took ten minutes and they were pulling into Levi’s driveway. 

“Welcome to Château Levi,” Levi said after he unlocked the door to reveal the apartment behind it.  It wasn’t overly dirty but one could defiantly tell a man lived there. The apartment comprised of a combination living room and kitchen with the bathroom and bedroom to the back of the house. 

“Not to shabby.”  She stepped in and looked around. “But I may force you to clean up a bit later.  Now where is my baby’s room.” Levi pointed to the room and she pushed past him to enter said room.

“Hey I didn’t say you can go in there.” Levi made to follow her inside but she blocked the door.

“Afraid I might find something embarrassing?” She gave him a wink and looked down at his crotch. “I am going to pick out your clothes for you so you can just wait out her little one.” She shut the door behind her and he could do little else about it. When she came back out he was sitting on the couch and watching tv.  

“You are a messy little boy aren’t you?” He saw that she had his backpack in one hand and his and his book bag over her shoulder. “Dirty clothes all over the floor. You’re lucky you have me to put you in line.”

“Do I have anymore clothes left in there,” he asked sarcastically. “Am I moving in or something?”  

She giggled and adjusted the bag on her shoulder. “Not just yet young man, but I grabbed everything I needed to. Does my little man need to use the potty?” 

Levi shouldn’t had been surprised by he question but he was. “No i... I mean maybe... I mean I can wait.” To be honest Levi was starting to feel the call of nature, but it wasn’t a simple pee and he didn’t really want to admit that to Becky 

Becky put the bags down, then put her hands on her hips. “You sound very unsure of yourself.  I didn’t ask if you can hold it, I asked if my little boy needs to use the potty.”

Levi signed and turned off the TV. “Yes I do need to go a little. If you want to get the car started I can go and be out shortly.”

This was obviously not what Becky wanted to hear, and she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.  Quicker than he would have imagined, she had his pants and Goodnite down, and pushed him down on the waiting toilet.    

“Do your business little mister.” She stood right in front of him with her arms crossed and he was having a hard time meeting her eye.

“I don’t have to pee,” he said meekly. Once again he was is a super embarrassing situation and it was at a loss as to how to handle the situation. 

“Aww does my little man need to make poopies?” She had reverted to an almost cooing voice and Levi felt like the toddler she wanted him to be. “Well I know the potty can be scary, but I want you to try and go for me and wipe your little bottom afterwards.”

Levi couldn’t believe what she had just said.  She really wanted him to poop in front of her and what was more she was going to wipe him up as well? It was too much for him and Levi couldn’t even bring himself to try to poop. 

After what seemed like eternity, Becky grabbed his hand and pulled him up off the toilet.  “I thought you were ready to be a big boy but guess I should have known better.” She pulled his pants and the Goodnite back up his legs and pulled him out of the bathroom. 

“I’m sorry I just can’t do that in front of you.” Despite the situation, Levi sill felt bad he couldn’t do what she wanted him to do. This feeling continued all the way back to her house, or it would have if that’s where they stopped. 

Levi looked out the window and saw that they were once again at the grocery store.

“Please wait right her and I will be back soon.”  Before he could ask what she was getting, she had already exited the car.  

Becky was right and she was soon getting back into the car with a small plastic bag in hand.  

“What is...”

“Shhhh,” was all she said and they sat in silence for the rest of the drive. Levi was feeling really guilty as they walked back into her house.

“Look I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” She said nothing as she took both his bags into her room.  He called to her, not thinking it would be a good idea to follow her while she was like this. “I can try to use the toilet again for you I’m sorry.”

Becky came back with with a towel in hand and she grabbed his hand, pulling him into the living room. “You had your chance to use the potty little man.”  She laid the towel out on the floor, then pulled his shirt off.  “Lay down,” she said sternly, and Levi didn’t dare argue with her so he got down on the towel, not knowing what she had in store for him.  Becky walked into the kitchen and grabbed on of the many bags they had gotten earlier. Levi’s stomach dropped as she pulled out the bag of diapers.     

“Please don’t make me wear those again,” he begged but Becky simply ignored him and ripped open the package, and pulled out a thick white diaper.  She set diaper down next to him along with the bottle of baby powder and the baby wipes.  “Let me use the potty please,” Levi said, using the more infantile word in hopes to dissuade her from diapering him.  “I’ll be good I swear.”

“I know you will baby boy.” She opened up the small bag, she had gotten on the way home, and took out a small box Levi couldn’t quite read from his vantage point.  Becky opened up the box as well and pulled out something small and white, before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off.  Next, she grabbed the waistline of his training pants and pulled them off as well. 

“Please,” he said but she shushed him.

“One more word and I’ll grab your pacifier again.” The threat worked and Levi shut his mouth, dreading what was coming. Becky unfolded the diaper with a loud crinkle and she once again lifted up Levi’s ankles. This had to be the most embarrassing position in the world, with his bottom up and exposed to a pretty girl that was about to Diaper him.  Out of nowhere he felt something being pushed up into his butt, which caused him to yelp. Becky powdered his bum then lowered him onto the diaper and acted as if nothing strange had just happened. Levi wanted to say something but he knew she get mad if he did, so he sat in silence and wondered what she had just put in his butt.  After she powdered his crotch and wipes her hands off with a baby wipe, she grabbed his penis and pulled it down before pulling the diaper up between his legs and taping it shut . 

“There,” she said, cracking the first smile he had seen since the bathroom incident, “I think you belong in diapers. Don’t you think so?”

• Like 9

This is really very good. I have noticed a few mistakes but with some better proofreading you can easily correct that. For your 1st ABDL story you are definitely rocking it. Levi like so many men is doing his thinking with his little head rather than the one on his shoulders. That will get you into trouble almost every time. I can’t really blame him though, for a chance to bang an incredibly hot girl I would probably let her do things to me as well. I was glad to be able to give it a like and am looking forward to reading more. 

Thank you all. I can’t tell you my postings will be very spuratic because my urge to write changes with my mood. Your comments help and I hope to post my in the future. Sadly you will have to be patent for now though. 

I know this chapter a little short compared to the other side but I swear the next chapter should be worth the wait. After you read this next chapter I would like to hear from you guys as to what you think will happen next or what you would like to happen next. I’m just interested to hear your insights.

Chapter 7

Once again the uncomfortable padding of a diaper sat between his legs and despite how happy it seemed to make make Becky, Levi still hated everything about the padded garment. 

“Becky can’t I do anything else for you?  Does it have to be a...” Levi couldn’t bring himself to say the word “diaper.”

“Oh honey,” she reached down and grabbed his diapered crotch, which caused him to stiffen, “Like I said you belong in diapers little one. And just look at that cute little bottom.” She swatted his butt and he yelped.  “And you had better get used to the word Levi because you will be hearing it a lot. Now, stop complaining and come watch some TV with me.”  She walked over to the couch and grabbed the TV remote, turning it on.  

Levi hesitated, then slowly walked over to join her. Levi was at least glad her curtains were closed; as to hid the fact that he was naked except for the diaper between his legs.  Levi made to sit down next to her, but she instead grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto her lap and wrapped her arms around him, cupping his crotch with both of her hands. Levi blushed at the position but he couldn’t deny it was nice cuddling with her.  

“I hope you like The Lion King because we can’t be friends if you don’t.”  Becky put on the movie in question and gave Levi a peck on the cheek.

Levi, in fact, loved The Lion King and was soon singing along with the movie.

“You have a good voice little one. I think I may have to take you out to karaoke some time.”

“I’m always up for karaoke, though honesty I’ve never been.”

“Really?  Well we must fix that!”

The two’s conversation went on like this for about twenty minutes before the first cramp hit.  Levi’s stomach growled loudly and he felt a twinge or pain deep in his belly. He instantly remembered the feeling of something being put in his butt during the last diaper change and he suddenly had a good idea as to what it might have been.  Levi turned around to see Becky’s huge smile and he felt his suspicions were true. 

“Can I please...”

“I’m going to tell you now,” she cut him off, “I gave you a chance to use the potty but you obviously don’t want to be a big boy. You are much more appropriately dressed now baby boy and the potty is off limits to babies.”

“But,” Levi started to say, but at that moment a larger cramp hit and he doubled over in pain. 

“No buts little mister.  Now hush and watch the movie.”

Levi tried to focus on the movie, but every time he was able to focus even a little, another cramp hit and with it came a fresh bout of pain. Within ten minutes he felt himself start to shake as he tried to hold back the inevitable, and sweat started dripping down his forehead as well. Levi could have held it longer, if at that moment, Becky hadn’t started bouncing her leg.  Once the bouncing had commenced Levi’s attempts were instantly thwarted. He felt the pressure release all at once and felt warm mush spread out beneath him, as he groaned loudly. At the same moment Levi’s bladder let go and the front of his diaper grew warm as he messed himself from both ends.  Becky’s hands, which were still on his crotch, began to rub Levi’s wet diaper, and Levi heard a large intake a breath emanate from her. 

Even as he continued to wet and mess himself, Levi felt himself growing harder as her hands continued to tease the outside of his diaper. However, when it was all done and Levi felt like there was nothing left inside of him, Becky stopped rubbing and pushed him to his feet. Catching him off guard, Becky grabbed the back of Levi’s waistband and pulled out the back of his diaper. 

“Oh my!  Did you really just poop yourself?” Levi knew well enough that she was the cause of his accident, but that didn’t stop him growing even more embarrassed. “I made the right choice in diapering you didn’t I? I never would have thought your potty training would be this bad.” Levi tried not to gag as he started to smell his own waste. “I think I may need to re-potty train you myself.”

Levi looked down at his feet, unwilling to look up into her eyes. At that moment, he did in fact feel like an un-potty trained little toddler and all he wanted right now was to be clean and out of his, now sagging, diaper.

“It will be a long process, but I promise we will get you potty trained Levi.” She put a finger under his chin and forced his face up to look at hers then, without a word, she kissed him full on the mouth. The kissed lasted, what felt like thirty seconds, and when they pulled apart, he felt a lot better. “Now I believe my stinky baby needs a diaper change.”

“Wow I really do have a stinky baby,” Becky said as she opened up his diaper and revealed the mess within.  She wasn’t wrong. As soon as the diaper was opened, the strong smell of poop hit his nostrils and he wanted nothing more than to take a shower and rid himself of the smell and the diaper. Levi looked away as she started wiping him down.  It was a long process and it took another five minutes before she announced he was clean.  Levi went to stand up but Becky put a hand on his chest and pushed him back down. “I never said you could get up little one.”

“But I...” Levi’s words caught in his throat as she pulled out another diaper and started unfolding it.

“Your stomach still has remnants of that suppository in it and I don’t want you making a mess on my floor.” She lifted his legs up to his chest and slipped the diaper underneath him. “So you will be in diapers for a next few hours at least.” She powdered his bottom again and then pulled he diaper up between his legs, taping it shut. “Or longer if I deem it necessary.”

The rest of the day was uneventful compared to the events earlier. They finished the movie and during that time Levi, did in fact, have to deal with the the lasting effects of the suppository.  Along with small messy accidents, Becky wouldn’t let him use the bathroom and he was forced to wet his diaper instead. By the time night came, he required another diaper change, and despite his protests, he was once again diapered for bed.  

“You have been such a good boy for your babysitter,” Becky said as she pulled the blanket over him. “Now I have some things to do before I join you, but I want you to try and get some sleep.” He opened his mouth to ask what kind of things she needed to do, but she pushed the pacifier in his open mouth and she just said “Shhhh.”

Levi knew better than to speak once she brought out the pacifier and he did his best to obey and just fall asleep.

• Like 4

It wasn’t that short but I definitely like the longer chapters more. This was good. There’s not much I dislike more than having a messy accident. I use my diapers and I know there’s nothing I can do about wetting them but I do everything I can to avoid messing them. I think that Becky is probably ordering more baby items to be used on Levi. I am sure she is planning on keeping him diapered as much as possible and for as long as possible. I ran out of likes for the day again but hopefully I will have one available with the next chapter. 

22 hours ago, parkintochter said:

I really love your story, but sadly part 7 was a bit rushed with the diaper wetting

I actualy agree with that and apologize. I was wanting to finished the chapter quick so I rushed it. I will need to rewrite it when I get a chance. Sorry again for the time in between but I can’t write if I don’t feel it. Thanks again for the comments. 

• Like 1
On 8/6/2018 at 12:01 PM, Luvschild said:

Sorry again for the time in between but I can’t write if I don’t feel it.

Hey don’t sweat it. Write when you feel like it. We all like your story and appreciate the time you take to write it. So thank you for this awesome story. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it’s not much but I needed to add more onto the last chapter because it felt lacking. So her is the latter part of chapter 7.

chapter 7 part 2

Levi was awoken by the sound of a doorbell and he jolted awake The pacifier between his lips fell onto his lap as he looked around and saw that he was alone in the bed with Becky nowhere to be seen. A moment later, he did however, hear her voice just in the other room.

“Thank you for hauling those in, I don’t think I could have managed on my own. Is that everything then?”

A second voice, this one a man’s, answered. “Yes ma’am, this is everything you ordered and we do appreciate you using our overnight delivery services.  I hope you enjoy your purchase and you have a great day.”

Levi heard her reply, “Thank you I defiantly will,” before he heard the door shut. Next he heard footsteps and soon Becky appeared at the bedroom door, already dressed for the day, with a giant grin on her face.  “How’s my little mister this morning? Did you sleep well?”

Levi pushed himself up and the diaper around his waist crinkled embarrisingyly.  “What did you order overnight?”

“Ah it sounds like someone was eves dropping weren’t they?” She giggled and walked over to him. She threw her arms around him and kissed him on the top of the head. “Alright you caught me I ordered you a new wardrobe.”

Levi had a sinking feeling in his stomach with how she said those words. “What do you mean...” Becky picked up the pacifier in his lap and pushed it back into his mouth.

“It’s a surprise baby boy, but right now I want you to go jump in the shower.” She reached down, without warning, and put her fingers in the leg hole of his diaper. “Tut tut, still dry huh?  I won’t have you wasting diapers little one so you had better put something in that diaper right now, then you can jump in the shower.”

Levi knew better than to argue with her at this point and he focused on letting his bladder go. He had no wish to have a messy diaper again so wetting was his only option. After a few seconds he bladder released and his diaper began growing warm.  

Becky didn’t take her eyes off his diaper until he was finished and she then reached down and squeezed his crotch. “Good boy, now go get cleaned up.”

Levi did what he was told and got up off the bed before entering the bathroom.  After he shut the door, he untapped the diaper around his waist and let it plop to the ground. If felt good to be free of the thing and he left it there as he got into the shower. As the hot water moved up and down his body, the dread at what Becky might have ordered was growing. 

By the time he was clean, Levi’s nerves were so bad he almost wanted to just stay in the bathroom, but he knew Becky would come get him if he took too long. With everything on his mind, Levi had forgotten to take out the pacifier, and when he exited the room in a towel, it was still between his lips. Becky sat on the bed right outside the bathroom with a, larger than life, smile on her face and in her right hand was a white and yellow onesie with different baby object designs, and in the other was a diaper much larger and thicker than the one he had just taken off. The diaper itself was pink, and all throughout it had designs of stars, ponies, and what looked like little princess. 

“I have so many cute new things for you Levi. Come on let get you properly diapered little one.”

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...