LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becky the Babysitter (warning sexual content) chapter 7 part 2 up

This is my first ABDL story and I hope I can stick with it.  I also hope you guys enjoy it and any feed back would be welcome.

Chapter 1

The music filled bar turned into a blur of colors as Levi threw back his head to empty the shot of rum down his waiting throat. The liquid burned all he way down and Levi coughed a little and shook his head reactively. 

“Looks like someone can’t handled his alcohol.”  The voice came from his left and Levi glanced over to see a red-headed woman chuckling at him.  

“I can handled my alcohol just fine,” Levi answered back with tears in his eyes. “I just don’t like to make the shots look bad so I let them think they got the better of me.”  He tried to laugh but it turned into a cough shortly after. In truth Levi never could handled his alcohol very well but that never stopped his urge to drink.  

The woman covered her mouth and giggled.  “That’s a good idea.  If the alcohol got wind of your strong tolerance it might stop working. It would be a shame if you sobered up on me.”

Levi was finally able to stop his coughing and he was able to really take a good look at the woman. She was sitting on the barstool with her legs crossed and swilling her martini with an olive stick. Her auburn hair hung free framing her very pretty freckled face.  She was still smiling as she watched Levi with interest in her stunning green eyes. Levi’s eyes couldn’t help but wander down to the shapely legs sticking out from under her tight black dress. From what he could tell she would easily be taller than himself; at a lowly five foot four, he was shorter than most adults.

“And why would that be such a shame,” Levi answered back. He wouldn’t call himself a ladies man by any means.  Usually women were put off by his height, but this woman seemed obviously interested in him. “Planning on taking advantage of me?” 

She giggled again.  “You caught me.  In fact I was actually planning on taking one of your kidneys.”

Levi laughed. “If that’s all you wanted you could have just asked. I luckily have two and would gladly give one up to a pretty girl like you.”

“Be careful now,” She said slyly.  “Keep saying things like that and I may start to believe you’re flirting with me, and that may not be very responsible.”

“Shit, you’re right,” Levi said, unable to hide his huge grin. This beautiful girl was hard core flirting with him and he would be lying if he said he wasn’t already infatuated. “But then again I didn’t bring a babysitter so I think I can afford to be a little irresponsible.”

“Now that just won’t do. An innocent boy out without his babysitter?”  She leaned in closer to Levi and took his hand. “I’ll tell you what little one.  Because you obviously need looking after, I will be your designated babysitter.” Levi blushed when she called him “little one”.  He had always been self conscious about his size but he tried to push it away, knowing she didn’t mean it as an insult. 

“Hmmm I don’t know,” Levi said, enjoying the game they were playing.  “I’m feeling naughty tonight and I’d rather not be reigned in for my lechery.”  He pulled her hand up and kissed it.  

She giggled again and pulled her hand away.  “See that’s exactly why you need a babysitter. I will keep you in check and,” she leaned in and whispered the the next part in his ear, “punish you if you misbehave.” Levi felt a shiver go down his spine and he was instantly, and very noticeably, aroused.  She leaned back and smiled as she looked down at the front of his pants. “That settles it. I, Becky Roberts, will be your official babysitter tonight.  Now, little boy,” she said, overemphasizing the last words, “tell your babysitter your name sweetie.”

He was now putty in her hands, and she knew it. “I have the pleasure of being Levi, and I guess I can trust you to be my babysitter, but I can’t promise I will behave.” Levi caught the eyes of the bartender and she came over.  “Please make me, and the beautiful redhead here a trash can.”

It might have been from all the alcohol he had consumed that night, but Levi was already in love. After about two hours of hard drinking and continuous flirting, they left the bar to get some fresh air and also do a bit of adventuring. The moment they stood up from their stools, Levi saw that she had a good five inches on him, which made him blush and look down at his feet.  However, Becky was having none of that and she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bar with a giggle.

“What do you do for a living,” Becky asked as they walked down the dark street, hand in hand.  

“I’m a phleb... a phlebobiss.” When Levi drank, his speech was usually the first thing to go and phlebotomist was not an easy word to say at the moment.  “I stick needles in peoples arms.  

“Oh so your a nurse.”  She chuckled.  “Little nurse Levi. I would love to see you in one of those sexy nurse outfits.”

“I wish I was a nurse. Thay make so much more money than me, and I would rock the hell out of that outfit.”  Levi felt a quick swat on his backside; it wasn’t a hard swat but it caught him off guard.  

“Language little one, or I’ll take you over my knee.” She winked and Levi shivered with excitement. He seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight. The girl seemed to know exactly what to say or do to push his buttons.  Levi kept worrying he was going to wake up soon and realize she was just a dream, but thankfully that haven’t happened as of yet. “So you take peoples blood then?”

“Technically yes, but we are actually collecting the plasma from their blood.”

“I hate needles,” she said cringing, “I don’t know how you can do that but it sounds cool.”

“Funnily enough I hate needles too, but it’s actually pretty easy.”  Levi was starting to feel the urge to pee and thought it best to speak up. “Hey could we maybe walk back toward a bar or something? I gotta use the bathroom.” They were currently walking past houses and to their left was an old elementary school.

“Aww does my little man have to go potty,” she said, adopting a childish voice and making Levi blush.  “Well have no fear babysitter Becky in on the case, and I’ve got a much better idea!”  She stopped abruptly and pointed to the school.  “How good are you and climbing?” 

Levi was taken aback. “You want to break into a school?”

“That’s exactly what I want to do and I’m in charge so,” she stuck out her tongue, and pulled Levi toward the chain link fence. Levi had no choice to follow, and after much huffing and puffing, and a hole ripped in his shirt, they were over the fence, and shortly after that, through the window of the school.  Thankfuly the window had been unlocked.  

“Now little man, lets find you a potty.”  Once again she took his hand a led him through the school. “The school looked pretty old, though Levi knew it was still in use.  However, it was currently the middle of summer so it had been empty for about a month now.  Levi had never been to this particular school, but from how familiar Becky seemed to be with it, she must have went here as a kid.  

“Here we are,” she said, pushing open a door with the name “Miss Fitts” on it.  “This in the nurses office and she’s got a much better bathroom than the kid’s bathrooms.”  They pushed though the office which was filled with cabinets, cupboards, and a exam table in the center. To the very back was another door which was labeled “bathroom”. Becky pulled him back to the door and grabbed the handle, opening it.  “Now can I trust you to go alone, or do want me to help?”

Levi laughed and shook his head.  “I think I’ll manage.  I don’t think the toilet will swallow me up here.”

“It had better not,” she said sternly. “I will be very upset if it does.  Now hurry along little one, we don’t want you have an accident.” 

Levi laughed again and pushed into the bathroom.  The room looked overall ordinary aside from the toilet, which was obviously made for a child so it was much shorter than he was used to.  In his drunken state, he thought he had better sit down to pee rather than risk making a mess of the bathroom.  Levi quickly finished up his business, then pulled his pants up, washed his hands, and exited the bathroom.  When he came back into the nurses office he spotted Becky smiling at him with both of her hand hiding something behind her back. A drawer was slightly open behind her but Levi was unable to make out any of the contents.

“What have you got there,” he asked. 

“Well,” she said, her smile growing bigger.  “Considering the fact that I am your babysitter, I thought it would be fun if we both got more into our roles and as such,” she reveled the object from behind her back and Levi felt his face burn beet red.  

“No, there is no way I’m wearing that!”  

“Oh come on don’t be such a baby.” The irony of her goading wasn’t lost on him as he looked at the blue and white Pull-Up in her hands. The thing looked obviously big enough to fit Levi’s smaller frame, and the Blue’s Clues paw prints seemed to be staring at him mockingly. 

“The fact of the matter is I am not a baby and I don’t need diapers.”  Levi folded his arms and looked over at the wall so he didn’t have to look at the thing. 

“It is not a diaper it’s training pants,” she walked up to him, threw her arms around him, and grabbed his chin. The next thing he knew, her lips were on his and he was lost in euphoria. It was in that moment he knew he didn’t want to be with anybody else for the rest of his life.  It just felt right and that magic, everyone was always talking about when they fell in love, Levi felt a thousand times over in that moment. Her lips were warm and moist, and almost as if by impulse, Levi wrapped his arms around her and pushed his fingers into her sweet smelling hair.  It was only a few seconds but it felt infinitely longer than those short seconds. When they pulled apart and he looked into her stunning green eyes, they both knew she had won.  

“Fine I’ll wear the damn thing.”

She put her hand threateningly on his backside and warned, “Language.” 

• Like 7

Before you read the next chapter I want to thank you for the comments and I’m going to ask something a bit unorthodox.  I have the bad habit of not finishing things and up until a week ago I haden’t felt very into the ABDL scene very much.  This is part of the reason I’m writing this. So what I’m requesting is that you go over to this post I have linked below and give me a little input so I can try and set some goals and stick with my ABDL side, and along with that, keep writing this story.  I hope you like this addition I enjoyed writing it.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/63851-self-imposed-rules-help-please/

Chapter 2

Levi had insisted on doing it himself but Becky was having none of it. As she unbuttoned his pants he was trying very hard to keep a calm head but he was having no luck in that department. She pulled his pants down with one quick motion.  

“Now, lift your foot little Levi, and the other.  That’s a good boy.”  Levi stood before her in his ripped shirt and boxers, and he had never been more embarrassed or turned on in his life.  Next she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled them off as well. He tried to cover himself but she pulled his hands away and tutted at him.  “Now now, no need to be shy, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”  She lifted his boxers and examined them.  “What a good little boy I have, keeping his undies dry for me.” She gave him a wink and placed them in her purse. “Alright,” she picked up the pair of Pull-Ups, opened them up, and brought them down to Levi’s feet, “step in sweetie or I will have to paddle that cute little bum of yours.”

Levi took a gulp of air and put his feet though the leg holes.  In an instant Becky pulled the padded garment up his legs and over his crotch.  The training pants felt very odd around his privates, though his throbbing member poked up from the padding which made Becky giggle again.  

“It looks like my little man likes his new undies.”  Levi blushed. It wasn’t true, he felt like a toddler and compliantly emasculated standing there in front of the giggling girl in nothing but a t-shirt and training pants. Becky must have deduced his feeling because she wrapped her arms around him and started patting his back.  “There there, it’s alright.  We are just having a bit of fun and you look super cute.”  As she continued patting his back, he started to feel better, he was even beginning to regain control over himself and he felt the pressure on his crotch lessen. Becky must have also felt this because the next thing he knew she plunged her hand down his Pull-Up and adjusted his penis so it pointed down into the padding.  “That’s better.  Now if you have any accidents your Pull-Up can do it’s job.” Levi would have shot back and told her that he wouldn’t have an accident, but he was still dumb struck by what she had just grabbed, and by the time he had gathered his thoughts, she was already pulling his pants back up. “Come on little one,” she said kissing his forehead. “The night awaits and adventure ensues!” She had once again grabbed his hand and was pulling him through the school yet again. 

As they walked down the hallway the feeling of the padding moving around his nether regions made it hard to forget what he was wearing, and what he was wearing was meant to catch accidents of little kids when they couldn’t make it to the toilet on time. He tried to push that thought out of his head and just enjoy this wonderful girl’s company. She took him from room to room, hallway to hallway, telling him stories about her experiences here. Levi hung onto every word she said, and to be honest, despite the Pull-Up between his legs, he was having the time of his life. 

They eventually exited the school and were once again walking down the street. With all they had been though that night Levi didn’t know why it was so hard to ask the question he knew he had to.  He was infatuated by this girl, hell he loved this girl, so why was it so hard to ask her back to his place.  If he was being honest with himself, he already new the answer to that. One of Levi’s biggest fears was rejection, and not only the rejection of the opposite sex, but confrontation of any kind. Levi was the kind of person that would get the wrong order at a restaurant and not bring it up to the employees because he was afraid they would get mad at him for bringing it up. So Levi walked in silence for minutes while he worked up the courage to ask her back to his place, but before he could, Becky took the decision, to tell her, out of his hands. 

“Why are you being so quite Levi? You didn’t...” Her eyes went wide and she unbuttoned Levi’s pants right there on the street.  Becky put her hand on the crotch of Levi’s Pull-Up and moved it around a little. “Nope,” she said and she did his pants back up, “my little man is still dry.”

“Hey, don’t do that,” Levi said, going flush. “I’m not going to wet myself.  I was just quite because I was thinking.”

“Whatca thinkin about,” she asked, smirking. “Is it my hand on your...”

Levi cut her off with a rushed “Do you want to come back to my place?” The next few seconds seemed like an eternity as he went over all possibilities in his head. The one that kept popping up was her laughing her head off and telling him he was stupid for thinking he had a chance with her.  What she did say however was compliantly different than anything he thought up.

“You are so cute.”  She pinched his cheek and giggled. But no, I think it’s best you come home with me instead.” She put her hand on his padded bottom and squeezed. “As your babysitter I’m responsible for you, and that includes making sure you make it to the potty in time.”

“I don’t,” Levi started but she put a finger to his lips.

“Don’t you tell your babysitter no little boy.  You’re coming home with me and that’s final.”

That’s how Levi ended up at the front door of Becky’s apartment, still not believing all the events that led him there. In fact, as they got closer to her place Levi had once again grown silent, which prompted another Pull-Up check from Becky. 

Once they were inside Becky ordered, “Pants off little one, and that shirt too,” She motioned to his ripped shirt. “Don’t argue, it will save time. I need to be able to check your training pants easier and don’t tell me you won’t have an accident. I’m the babysitter and I know best.”

She was right, he was about to argue with her, but he thought it best to do as she said and he stripped naked except for his Pull-Up.  Becky on the other hand, had exited into a room to the right of the entrance and shut the door behind her. While he waited for her to come back, he looked around her modest apartment.  The living room was to the left, and wide open with, what looked like a sixty inch TV, and a large couch on the back wall.  The walls were decorated with random music posters and pictures of cats.  Right in front of him was the kitchen, which was a simple counter top, refrigerator, microwave, and a few other appliances.  Last was the room to the right that Becky had just entered, which must be her room, and an attached bathroom. 

After waiting for a few minutes, Levi walked over to the couch and awkwardly sat down.  It was very strange sitting in nothing but training pants in the middle of a girl’s apartment, and the girl in question he had only just met that night.  On top of all that Levi was once again feeling the pressure on his bladder.  He hoped she would be out soon or he really would have an accident. 

It was shortly after that thought that the door to her bedroom opened up and Becky emerged wearing black lace panties and a matching lace bra.

“I see you made yourself comfortable baby boy.” There was something about the way that she said “baby boy” that made his whole body shiver. On top of that, combined with how she was dressed, and the way she was seductively walking toward him; deliberately placing one foot in front of the other and swinging her hips with every step; he was having a hard time containing himself. 

“I,” his mouth was so dry he was having a hard time speaking.  “I...I,” once again his words failed him as she got closer and closer.

“Aww is my little Levi having a hard time talking?” She lifted her leg and got up on the couch, straddling the, now sweating, Levi. “Don’t worry sweetie, your babysitter’s here to take care of all your needs.” She then kissed him full on the mouth while her hand found it way down to his padded crotch where he began rubbing.  The moan came to his lips before he even had the chance to process what was happening. Her tongue moved and out of his mouth, and without thinking his hands moved to her supple breasts, causing an intake of breath from the lingerie clad woman.

Levi knew he had to speak up. He instently felt himself instantly growing desperate and he had to say something.  Levi pushed her away, hating himself, and spoke up. “I...I need to go pee.  Can... can we continue this in a bit?”

She looked taken aback but then a big grin appeared on her face.  “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.”  She leaned in a whispered in his ear, “Be my baby boy and you won’t regret it.”  It was the same whispered voice she had used earlier that night and once again he was putty in her hands. He knew what she wanted from him, he didn’t know why she wanted it, but he knew she did in fact want it. Levi wanted to refuse, rip off the Pull-Up right now and be done with it, but he wanted her more, much much more.  He felt his bladder twinge once again and tired to force the gates open, but it didn’t happen.  Levi felt her eyes on him and he couldn’t bring himself to make eye contact so he closed his eyes. Once again he tried to let go of his control but nothing happened.  He was about to open his eyes and say he couldn’t do it when he felt a hand slowly start applying pressure on his bladder. Levi tired to fight it but all the sudden he felt his bladder open and the padding around his crotch grow warm.  He opened his eyes and saw Becky smiling at him with devious eyes. The Pull-Up drank up all that he gave it and when all was said and done the training pants were tinged with yellow and noticeably thicker.  

The smile dropped from her face instantly and her eyes went wide.  “Did you just do what I think you did?”  Levi tried to speak up, tried to tell her that he thought that’s what she wanted him to do, but he didn’t get the chance as she once again but her hand on his crotch.  “Oh my god you did!”  Levi was once again growing red and he regretted ever coming to this apartment with the redhead he had just wet himself in front of. He felt the tears start forming and knew he wasn’t going to be able to stop them.  

“I thought you were potty trained but it turns out I was wrong.”  She looked into his tear filled eyes and winked. Was this just more of the same game?  “You aren’t a little boy after all. You’re just a little baby aren’t you?”

“I...”

“I don’t want to hear another word from your mouth.  Come here.”  She grabbed his hand a pulled him up off the couch and toward her bedroom.  “You didn’t even tell me you had to go. Well, you obviously need to be punished and then we need to get you changed.”  She pulled him into her room and shut the door. The room was small but with a queen sized bed and a dresser housing another television set.  To the left was the bathroom Levi had assumed was there, and to the back of the room was a closet. Before Levi had much of a chance to look around Becky sat down on the bed and pulled Levi over her knees with his wet bottom up in the air.  He knew what was about to happen but the hand coming down on his backside still gave him a shock. The swat was much harder than the playful one she had given him earlier, and she kept spanking him over and over again. “You naughty,” she slapped his bottom, “ naughty,” she slapped him again, “naughty little boy.”  Levi didn’t think he would ever be into spanking in the bedroom, but boy was he wrong. It hurt yes, but it was a good kind of hurt.  By the time it was over Levi still had tears in his eyes, half from the pain, and half from the embarrassment of it all.

Becky helped Levi back up into a stansing position and stood up herself. “Go lay out there on the floorin the living room. If you aren’t out there when I come back, or of you touch that Pull-Up, that spanking will seem like child’s play.”

Levi was laying obediently on the ground when Becky reappeared. He felt his bottom throbbing with heat, and when he first sat down a sharp pain ran up his backside. Becky was now wearing pink PJs and it looked like her hair had been combed out.  In her hand were three objects. In her left hand was a white bottle but Levi couldn’t make out any words on it.  In her right hand was what looked like a package of wet wipes along with a thick white object.  

“Alright baby boy, lets get you changed.”

• Like 6

I just started reading this and I'm hooked. Aside from some spelling and grammatical errors this is an excellent story to read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this here.

Lol thank you and I was aware of the errors I was just in such a rush to share. I will try to edit before I post in the future. 

Ok I think I caught all the edits above

Edited by Luvschild

I love it.  Fantastic story.

I wouldn't worry too much about the grammar.  The story is easy enough to understand.  The slight errors are not taking away from how good your story is.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

Was she really going to diaper him, and if so why?  Did it turn her on, or was she just messing with him?  These were the thoughts that ran though Levi’s head when Becky kneeled down at his feet and pushed them apart. The baby powder and wipes were now clearly visible in her hands, but both of those objects were eclipsed in Levi’s vision by the thick, white, crinkly, diaper in her hand. Levi would have said something if he had anything to say, but honestly he didn’t even know what he wanted right now. Obviously he didn’t want to wear that diaper, but the idea of Becky cleaning him up down there made him grow stiff again.  With all that running though his head, Levi lay there obediently and quietly. 

“Its obvious that I can no longer trust you in big boy undies, let alone training pants.” She set the powder and diaper down and started pulling out wipes.  Next she ripped the sides of his Pull-Up and opened it revealing his hard member. She said nothing at the sight of his arousal but her smile grew bigger. After that she grabbed a wipe and brought it to his penis and started moving it up and down. The pleasure was almost unbearable and he began moaning and moving his hips up closer towards her, Becky however, pretended not to notice and continued “cleaning” his penis.  When Levi felt he was about to finish she took the wipe away and he was left wanting more. Becky reached over and grabbed another wipe and cleaned up the rest of his front before she grabbed a third wipe.  Levi started to lift him bum in preparation of the third wipe but instead she grabbed his ankles and lifted them up in the air before she started wiping his bottom up and down. Levi flushed red when the wipe entered his crack and he went even redder when she brought the wipe away and showed him the brown stain. “It’s a good thing we are putting you in diapers huh?”  She giggled once again then pulled the training pants out from under him.

The part Levi was worried about came next as she grabbed the large diaper and unfolded it before his eyes. The thing was shiny white plastic and a lot thicker than the Pull-Ups had been.  There was something so babyish about it and Levi was almost scared of the thing.

“It’s a good thing the nurse had diapers on hand as well.  I don’t think it would be safe if you slept on my bed without protection.”  He was still sleeping in her bed. Levi didn’t know why but that was the reassurance he needed and the whole situation was instantly easier to handle. Once again she grabbed his ankles and lifted them up in the air, then she slid the diaper under his waiting bottom.  Before she set him back down she grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled the white dust all over and inside his bottom.  When she let his ankles back down, and his bottom touched the crinkly diaper, Levi lost all sense of adulthood.  He was now at her mercy and she could do whatever she wanted to him.  Is that what he wanted?  He didn’t know the answer to that question. 

“That’s a good boy, almost done, but I need you to sit here for one second while I grab one more thing.” Becky grabbed the wet Pull-Up and wipes before standing up, and once again, entering the bedroom. Levi felt more vulnerable in that moment than he had in living memory and he wanted nothing more than Becky’s return.  Thankfully it wasn’t long before she returned with a wet washcloth in hand. “Now, this is going to be cold so just be prepared.”  The washcloth was in fact very cold and Levi jumped from the cold as she placed it over his throbbing member. She left it there for what felt like ages before she finally lifted it again. “No, happy thoughts,” she whispered as she picked up the powder and sprinkled it all over his privates.  Quick as possible she pointed Levi’s, now flaccid, penis down and pulled the diaper up between his legs. If just laying on the diaper had felt weird, having it Incase his whole lower half was the strangest thing he had ever felt.  With deft fingers, Becky quickly attached all four tapes to the front of the diaper, then she stuck her fingers into the leg gathers and adjusted them before patting the front of his diaper and declaring, “Ta da!”

Becky stood up and then reached for Levi’s hand; Levi took it and pulled himself to his feet with a loud crinkle. Every little movement Levi made caused the diaper to crinkle, it seemed, and Levi just couldn’t seem to stop blushing with embarrassment.  The diaper felt wrong between his legs, almost as if it was disrupting his entire sense of movement. However, despite all the negatives, the positive, of having Becky there with him, far outweighed the negative.

“Oh my god you are so cute!”  Becky was almost gushing as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in tight. After a few seconds embrace, she let him go and grabbed his hand. “Come on little one I think we had better get to bed, it’s way past your bedtime.”  Levi looked at her with disappointed eyes.  Were they really done fooling around?  He still felt himself bulging against the front of the diaper.  This was just a game to her after all.  “Don’t you give me that look.  It’s late and you know it! What kind of babysitter would I be if I didn’t look after my baby’s needs?”

“Does that mean we won’t...” Levi couldn’t finish the words.  He felt betrayed. He felt as if his all his dreams were snatched away in an intent, and he was being used in some way for some sick game.  

“Oh stop being such a drama queen,” she snapped back. “Do you really think after tonight I’m going to push you out the door and say ‘have a nice life?’  No, you’re not getting off that easy. You’re mine now and don’t you forget it Levi.” She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. When they broke away she look him deep in the eyes and smiled. “You hear that?  Mine.” The uncertainty and rejection Levi had felt just seconds before, faded away just like that. This girl, this wonderful girl, had claimed him as her own. He was filled with the warm feeling of acceptance and he simply nodded and wiped away the tears that had once again started to form. “Good boy.  Now, let’s get to bed little one. We can have more fun,” she grabbed the front of his diaper and squeezed, “tomorrow.” 

On the way to the bedroom Becky grabbed a cup and filled it with water. “Drink,” she commanded as she handed it to the diapered boy.”

“I really don’t think I should drink this close to bed,” Levi said.

“I don’t care what you think little man,” she pushed the glass into his hands.  “You drank a lot of alcohol tonight and I don’t want a hangover punctuating our day tomorrow.  Now drink.”

Levi couldn’t argue with her there.  His hangovers sometimes incapacitated him so badly that he begged for death just to make the pain stop. He lifted the glass to his lips and drained the glass before handing it back to Becky. Instead of putting it down she refilled it and handed it back. 

“One more,” she said sternly.

“Are you trying to kill me woman?”  Despite his protests he emptied that glass as well and handed it back to Becky. She finally looked satisfied and pulled him back to the room, crinkling all the way. 

Becky walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers before saying cheerily, “Hop in.”  Levi did so and she pulled the covers over him before turning off the lights and jumping into the bed next to him.  She pulled him close and there was a moment of silence where the two just looked at each other. Levi was about to break said silence, but Becky beat him to it.

“I hope this isn’t too much for you.”  The confidence, that had been in her voice all night, faltered and she sounded as unsure of herself as Levi felt with the diaper between his legs. “I didn’t scare you off did I?”

Levi leaned in a gave her a quick peck on the lips. “No, quite the opposite. I’m captivated by you, even with all of this.”  He reached down and squeezed the diaper causing it to crinkle loudly. “But I have to ask, why all of this. Do you have a fetish or something?”

She giggled that giggle he loved so much. “No, but now that you mention it, maybe I do now.  Believe it or not I didn’t plan any of this. With all our joking about babysitting, I don’t know, I just so exhilarated teasing and taking care of you. When I saw the diaper and training pants in that drawer, I just knew I wanted you in them.  I wanted to really babysit you. I hope you don’t think I’m super weird for saying this but...” She paused for a long while, as if she was debating actually saying it but then she plunged forward. “But seeing you wet yourself and then punishing you for it made me more horny than I have been in my whole life.  Is that too weird,” she finished meekly.”

“I’ll be honest I’m not sure I’m a big fan of all this baby stuff.”  Levi paused as well, realizing that if he said what was in his head there would be no turning back. “However, I want to do whatever makes you happy and I do want to be yours Becky. I... I lo...”. Levi took a deep breath. “I love you Becky. Even with the short time we have known each other, I love you.”  Once again Levi was waiting for the rejection he was so accustomed to but what he got was all together something different 

“You do?” Becky wrapped her arms around him and put a hand over his padded bum.  “Oh my god, you are so cute and all mine.  I love you too baby boy and I promise I will always take care of you no matter what. And, on that note,” her voice became more business like and to the point, “I don’t want you getting out of bed tonight.  You don’t know this place very well and you might trip and hurt yourself.”  Becky must have known what he was thinking because she added, “I put you in a diaper for a reason. It’s normal for little boys like you to wet the bed.” She patted his bottom and thankfully this time she couldn’t see him blush. “Oh I almost forgot.  Please don’t tell me you work tomorrow!”

“Actually I have all weekend off.”

“Yay, I get you to myself for the next couple days then.  Also,” her voice turned stern, “I would have had to spank you again if you were drinking on a work night.”

“I was good I swear,” Levi said with a smile. However, his butt was still burning from the spanking earlier and he wasn’t too eager for another so soon.

“Good boy.  Now close your eyes and fly off to dream land little one. We’ve got a busy day tomorrow and I want you all rested up.”

Levi was already ahead of her and he felt his eyes drooping shut. If he had been more awake he would have asked what she had planned, but instead his eyes shut completely and he drifted into a world of dreamless sleep

• Like 2

I'm not much into stories like this whete the male is the one in diapers, but this is very well written and it has diffently caught my attention. Can't wait for more.

I appreciate the input and thankful, at least so far, I’ve been able to keep my writing drive.  Thank you for all your comments and I hope you enjoy part 4

Chapter 4

The diapered boy slept for a good few hours before the pressure, in his bladder, brought him back to the world of consciousnesses.  Instinctively, Levi started to sit up but the arm laying over him made him stop. Who did that belong to? His head was still fuzzy from sleep and alcohol and it took him longer than he would like to admit, to remember where he was. Levi couldn’t see Becky through the darkness, but he did smell a sweet aroma in her general direction. God she even smelled beautiful!  

His bladder twinged again and he remembered why he had woken up; he needed to pee, and bad.  The bathroom was close, but because of that there was no way he would be able to use it without Becky hearing him. He knew what she would tell him if she were awake, but he had a hard time accepting that it would be best if he just wet himself again. Levi shifted his legs and heard a crinkle underneath the sheets. He would have to do it, he needed to accept that fact.  It’s for Becky.  Levi closed his eyes and thought back to when Becky was pushing down on his bladder.  He imagined her forcing his pee into the diaper as he himself tried to overcome years of potty training. After thirty minutes, and a lot of frustration, the first trickle of pee dribbled into the thirsty padding and he felt the diaper grow warm. It took another few seconds before the dribble became a stream. As he kept peeing and the diaper became thicker and warmer, Levi started to worry that the diaper was going to leak and he tried to stop the flood, but it was no good. After his bladder was empty, he quickly felt around on the bed for any wet spots.  When he found no such spots he let out a sigh of relief.  Now that the immediate danger had passed Levi was able to focus on the situation at hand; he was now laying in a full diaper and he still had to last till morning before Becky would let him get up and change. Levi shifted his weight to try and make himself more comfortable, but to no avail.  The diaper felt too warm and wet, and on top of that, the actual implications of sitting in a used diaper started to get to him. What would Becky do when she woke up and checked his diaper?  Would she tease him?  Would she punish him?  Would that really be so bad?  All these thoughts at more filled Levi’s head before he unwillingly and suddenly fell back into the deep clutches of sleep. 

“Good morning sweetie!”  Becky was sitting upright and her face was inches from his. 

“No,” he tried to push her face away. “I have morning breath.  You don’t want to smell that.”

“Oh shut up,” Becky said, not budging from her position. “Everyone has morning breath in the morning, even me.”  She blew in his face and found that her statement was true. Levi made a show of coughing dramatically and she playfully slapped him in the chest. “Don’t be rude.  How did you sleep?” Levi saw a change in her as she asked this simple question. She was more at attention now and her eyes started darting up and down.  Levi knew what she was really asking but Levi couldn’t bring himself to admit his shameful secret. 

“I slept good.  You have a very comfy mattress.”  At this point he was stalling but it was inevitable that she would figure out the state of his diaper very soon. 

“Oh yeah,” obviously this was not what she had expected to hear and he could tell she was now switching tactics.  “Well we can’t waste our morning in bed.  The day is waiting.”  Her eyes flitted down below the covers once more and then back to his face. 

“How about you go jump in the shower and I’ll start gathering my things.” He looked deep into her deep green eyes and knew this wouldn’t work. “That way we can save some time.”  

Becky’s face took on a hard look and she pushed off the bed suddenly. “Are you trying to hide something from me Levi?”  Before he had a chance to reply, she pulled the blankets off of him and with it revealing his, now yellow, diaper. “Were you trying to hide the fact that you wet the bed, or more accurately, your diaper?”

“You told me I shouldn’t get up in the night.”  Levi knew it was all a game but he still felt the need to defend himself and explain the situation. 

“Don’t give me that!” She reached down and grabbed his diaper, that had grown cold by this point, and he heard an intake of breath come from her. Was that arousal? She seemed to lose her concentration for a split second but then she continued on. “A big boy would have been able to hold his pee pee till morning.  Alright,” she grabbed his hand a pulled him to his feet, “get up we need to go to the store before we get cleaned up for the day.”

Levi was taken aback by her statement and also by the greater effect the thicker, wet, diaper had on his movement.  “Shopping?  Wait what for?  Can’t I get changed first?” The questions spewed out of him in rapid succession, but she answered none of them and she pulled him out of her bedroom and into the living room. 

“Here, step into these.”  She was holding out the pants he had discarded the night before. 

“Can’t I just...”

“Now little mister.”  He hesitated for a second and she added, “Do you want me to give you another red bottom?”  The threat was clear and he stepped into the pants.  Becky quickly brought his pants up over the soiled garment and expertly zipped them shut. Looking down he saw that the bulge wasn’t that noticeable, but that didn’t make him feel any better about going out in to public in a diaper, let alone a used one. 

Next, Becky pulled his ripped shirt over his head and looked him up and down.  “We will need to pick up some clothes from your house at some point but these should still do fine. Can you put your shoes on by yourself or do you need me to help you?” The question sounded earnest and Levi wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to do something, for a change, without Becky’s help, even something as simple as putting on his own shoes. 

By the time his shoes were on his feet, Becky had her purse again and flip flops on her feet. She was still wearing her PJs but her hair was now pulled behind her head in a tight ponytail. “Alright let’s get going little one.”

The car ride was a short one and when he had asked what they were shopping for, she simply wagged her finger and told him he would find out soon. 

When the car finally stopped Levi looked up to see they had pulled into the parking lot of Albertsons.  Levi was hoping their final destination would give him some inkling as to what they were shopping for, but Albertsons was as generic a location as she could have picked.

“Out we go diaper bottom?” Levi flushed at he words and he looked down at the slight bulge in his pants. He took a deep breath and opened the door.  Whatever she had planned, Levi was sure it was going to be embarrassing.  

As they walked into the store, hand in hand, Levi became acutely aware, for the first time, of the slight waddle his full diaper gave him. He looked around, self conscious, and hoped no one would notice, but thankfully, the store was mostly empty at the moment. Becky grabbed a basket and they started walking through the store.

They passed aisle and aisle, going further and further into the store until Becky suddenly turned left and Levi knew why they were finally here. Levi’s legs went weak as he saw the baby aisle around him.  He should have known, but he was hoping beyond hope that they would be done with all of this after last night.

“Becky, please no.”  Levi was whispering as to not alert anyone to his predicament. “Don’t make me wear another one.”

Becky turned around to face him and keeled down a little so they were at eye level.  “Oh honey, don’t you worry your pretty little head,” she gave him a peck on the lips, “babysitter Becky will take care of anything.”  This did little to placate Levi, but Becky stood up and looked around the aisle. “Oh, those are super cute!” She walked over to a package of baby diapers and picked them up. On the front, Levi could see the words “Luvs diapers” and underneath was a picture of a diaper with Barney the Dinosaur printed all over the front. Levi blushed at the thought of being changed into those, and his own diaper seemed much less babyish in comparison.  “Aww, but there is no way you would fit in these.”  She looked back at him and then to the package again.  “What a shame.  Why do all the little kids get the cute things?”  She put the package back on the shelf and Levi was grateful.  “These however,” she picked up a package of Pampers baby fresh wipes and plopped them in the basket, “are a must.  I can’t be using up all my face wipes to clean your cute little bottom.”  Levi looked down into the basket and saw that it was in fact a three pack of wipes.  He gulped and wondered what was in store for him.

“I didn’t even think of these!”  With giddy skip, Becky moved further down the wall and grabbed a package of pacifiers. 

It continued like this all throughout the baby aisle, and soon her basket was full of all kinds of things: pacifiers, baby bottles, baby food, diaper rash cream, bibs, and bubble bath.

“These might work.”  In her hands was a pink package with the words “Goodnites nighttime pants” across the front. Levi hated to admit it, but he was just glad they were more pull on style, like the Pull-Ups he had been wearing, rather than full on diapers, like the wet one currently between his legs. However, why did she have to go with the girl ones?  She placed the package in the cart and looked over at him. “The pink ones are much cuter,” she said smiling.

When they exited this aisle, Levi thought they were finally done but instead, she turned into the next aisle and his blood turned cold. Levi looked around the incontinence aisle and realized he had, not in fact, dodged a bullet, and was not too big for diapers. 

The basket, now sporting two packages of Depends, (which Becky pointed out was probably what he was wearing), now moved down the check out lane and the cashier was soon scanning all the items. Levi hoped he wouldn’t make the connection that all this was for him, but thankfully the man didn’t even look up and he rung up everything. 

Becky had Levi sit down in the car while she put everything in the back.  Levi still couldn’t believe, what had happened, or anything of the things they were now in possession of.  When Becky got back in the car she looked over at him and smile.  She was so beautiful, even while still in her morning squalor, he couldn’t be mad at her for what had just happened; he did however, want some explanation, but when he opened up his mouth to speak, a plastic object was shoved into his mouth. Levi blushed again, (he seemed to be doing a lot of that lately), as he looked into the rear view mirror and saw the Elmo pacifier sticking out of his mouth.

“I know you want to know what I have planned,” she was once again stern, “but you will have to wait to find out until we get back home. Until then,” she pushed on the pacifier in his mouth, “keep that in your mouth until I say otherwise.”  She didn’t say it, but the unspoken words, “or else”, were obvious to Levi. “Oh,” she turned to him and added, “make sure you suck on your paci like a good little baby.  I had better hear you.” 

As they drove to an uncertain future, the sound of the pacifier rung throughout the car, reminding him that he was completely at the mercy of his, self proclaimed, babysitter.

• Like 7

Good story so far, just a tiny continuity issue, if the Luvs diapers are the ones with Barney on them then the good nites bag would not be pink, the bag would be blue for the L-XL. They were plain white, unisex until the mid to  late 2000’s. I am a touch OCD though so don’t mind me lol

Lol that’s just the version of luvs I remember feeling from my childhood. It is set in the present though I was thinking about consistently for diaper brands. Made me laugh though. 

Sorry this took so long a lot came up but I hope you enjoy the next part.

chapter 5

“Aaaand home baby boy!” Becky burst though her front door, arms, (which were filled with grocery bags filled with baby stuff), raised, with Levi crinkling behind her.  “Is my little little Levi ready to get cleaned up for the day?”  Levi didn’t take his pacifier out, for fear of being punished, but he did nod, excitedly sucking on the plastic bulb. Becky giggled, “You can’t imagine how happy you are making me right now with how cute you are.” She placed the bags on the table, then walked over to stand inches from Levi. Being this close to her, Levi realized how many inches she had on him. “You were smart not to take the pacifier out or I would have to spank you before your bath.”

What Becky did next shocked Levi so much he gasped, and the pacifier almost fell out of his mouth. Becky reached down, under Levi’s legs and back, and lifted him as easily as if he really were a baby. She kissed the pacifier in his mouth and said, “I’ve been wanting to do that since last night.”  Levi could do nothing as she carried him into the room and deposited him on the bed.  Next she stripped him of both, his shirt, and pants, leaving him, once again, in a very wet diaper. “You stay right there until you bath is ready. Do you understand that Levi.”  Laying there, still in shock from all that had happened to bring him to this point, nodded his head, knowing he shouldn’t do anything else for fear of a spanking. She smiled and entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.  

Once again Levi’s mind was filled with a multitude of questions; none of which he had the answer to.  How long was she going to keep this babysitter thing up? What else did she have in store for him. Was all of this worth it? How long before he got his boxers back?  Unlike last night, Levi was now sober, and all of this baby stuff felt less surreal now.  True, he still loved the girl, currently running him a bath, but at what point should he say no and tell her that he was an adult and not a baby?

The door opened and Becky emerged to the sound of running water.  “What a good boy I have!” She strode over to the bed and put her hand on the front of Levi’s diaper. “Oh boy, you did a number on this diaper.  We had better get you out of it before you get a diaper rash sweetie.”  Levi hadn’t thought about that. Was he really in danger of a rash? Becky put her hands on rather side of his waist and started undoing the tapes of the diaper.  When she pulled the front down, to Levi’s shame, his rock hard penis flipped up to meet her. It wasn’t his fault.  He was still backed up, with sexual tension from the night before. Levi really hoped she would help him with that soon.  

“Someone seems happy to see me.” Becky looked like she was trying really hard to keep a straight face which only made Levi blush harder. “Hop up little mister.”  Levi did and she grabbed the soiled diaper, balled it up and deposited it in the trash can next to her bed.  “Now scoot.” She pushed him along, by his shoulders, and into the waiting bathroom.  

The bathroom looked like a typical girl’s bathroom: makeup, hair care products, little nicknacks and doodads here and there. In the corner was an almost full bathtub that also functioned as a shower. Becky walked up past Levi and grabbed the bottle of bubble bath she had bought earlier.  After she popped the cap, she poured it into the running water and a world of bubbles grew from the bottle’s stream. When she was satisfied with the amount of bubbles, Becky turned off the water and turned to Levi.  

“Come here little cutie and let Becky clean up your little bottom.”  Levi felt exactly like a toddler as Becky helped him into the bubble filled tub.  “I don’t know why you’re so shy Levi. I have seen seen you naked before. Are you ashamed of this?” She reached down in the water and grabbed his member.  Levi jumped from both pleasure and shock, however all he could do was mumble through his pacifier and she moved her fingers gently up and down his shaft.  

“You can’t be embarrassed all day,” she said, removing her hand from him.  From what Levi experienced so far with her, he was pretty sure she was wrong about that fact and he felt like he had much more embarrassment ahead of him that day.  Becky grabbed a bottle, Levi couldn’t read, poured some clear liquid, from it, on her hands and rubbed them together. “Stand up,” she commanded in a voice that brokered no argument.  Levi did as he was told and she began rubbing her hands all up and down his privates and bottom.  This rubbing once again got Levi all hot and bothered and he began sucking hard on the pacifier in his mouth. Was she ever going to let him finish? But he had to admit, all the foreplay would probably make the final moment something to behold. When she had the liquid all over his lower half, she rinsed her hands off in the water.   When Levi went to sit back down, Becky put a hand on his chest. “Ah ah.  Stand until I tell you otherwise.” Levi stood there awkwardly for about a minute unable to even speak. A few seconds in, his lover half began to tingle and he started to think something more sinister was afoot.  When the minute was up, Becky grabbed the shower head, brought it down to Levi’s nether regions, and turned the water on. A burst of warm water covered his lower half and he would have enjoyed it if he hadn’t seen his hair, down there, begin to fall off his body and into the water. When all was said and done, he had absolutely no hair around his manhood or bottom.  Levi looked up at her pleadingly, but she just giggled and grabbed his smooth penis.  “Smooth as a baby’s bottom.”  She ran her hand up a few times then swatted him on the behind. 

The rest of the bath was uneventful, aside from her cooing at him at every opportunity, and she was soon drying him off with a warm towel.  Throughout the whole ordeal, Becky made him keep the pacifier in his mouth, and it remained there as she told him to lay on the bed and wait for her to finish showering.  Levi lay on the bed, looking at his now smooth crotch, and wondered what new humiliations awaited him.  

When Becky entered the room, naked head to toe, Levi couldn’t contain himself. He started sucking on the pacifier again as he admired her perfectly shaped body and the sexy way she moved it.  She put a hand on her right breast and ran a finger around the nipple, then in the most seductive voice, Levi had ever heard, she asked, “Is it little old me that has you all excited?”  Levi nodded vigorously as he kept sucking. “Aww I think my little Levi likes it when I touch myself.”  She put her other hand down between her legs and she started stroking.  Levi wanted to grab her and throw her down on the bed, but the other half of him wanted to keep still and keep watching her.  She was moaning now and her next words sounded as if  they were hard to formulate.  “What would you give for sweet release?”  She stopped stroking herself and  got up on the bed.  “Would you be my little baby?”  She put her legs over him and straddled him.  Levi started nodding harder and moans could easily be heard behind his pacifier.  “Let me be your babysitter at all times?”  Levi was almost shuttering with the excitement.  “Follow all the rules I make no matter what?”  She grabbed his throbbing penis and started stroking. Becky leaned in and whispered the last bit in his ear. “And I mean no matter what.”  Levi was nodding so hard he felt like his neck would break. “No backing out then,” and she slipped herself on top of him.  Levi almost came right there, but thankfully he was able to waylay the moment of climax, though not for long

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1