LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Kotori-no-Shonen

Preparation for a newbie?

So, here's my first thread here!

I've been talking to a Daddy for a while and we both think we should meet. Now the kicker- or rather slapper, in this case, he wants to spank me our first day together. Hard. A true punishment. I'm really scared but also really excited. I know I'll probably already be in that headspace to begin with, and being ober his knee with my peepee shaved and my diaper around my legs will certainly have me regressing. Is there anything I should expect? Anything I should know? It's my first time being spanked since I was a preschooler, and my first time ever meeting a daddy. I'm really nervous and scared, you know? But at the same time I know I want this and I'm really excited. 

My first spanking by a Pro. was pretty sever. I don’t see him anymore.  I  had been selfspanking for awhile also.  Make sure you have a safe word. 

Expect to have a sore, red butt, and if its a spanking you want, you probably deserve it. Enjoy.

If that's what you want, go for it. I've only ever self spanked. I'd really like to have someone give me a true punishment spanking, paddling, actually, but I've never worked up the courage. I did make a paddle with a clay target thrower. Replaced the thrower arm with a paddle and mounted it to my work bench. Cock it, bend over in front of it and pull the trigger cord. Those swats stung like hell. Not sure how it would compare to a pro.

Be sure to have a safe word. Discuss what you expect out of it. What kind of implements to use. Do you only want your butt warmed up or do you want it to be hard to sit the next day.

Let us know how it works out.