LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dave Smith and the Family Curse

On 7/19/2018 at 4:22 PM, Face_Palm said:

Just a quick update.  I'm working on a big project at work this week so I haven't had time to finish the next chapter.  Hopefully I'll have it completed and proof read by the end of next week.

Thank you for following up on the progress of the story.  I hope you like it so far.  :)

Part 13 continues with Dave being babysat by his younger cousin, Laurie.  He's trying to find a way out of his current situation as soon as possible.  Will he be able to get out of diapers and baby clothes before anyone else finds out?  We'll see.

:lol:

Still hoping that you release next chapter this Sunday , since you said that probably you gonna release this past week !!  I hope you don’t drop this story , like others because it’s gonna be a really bummer, if we don’t see the end of this journey to babyhood heheh

This is SUCH a great story.  Each chapter is entertaining and I'm anxious to read what happens next.  There's so many directions you could go.  Looking forward to the fun!

On 7/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, DannyDoo said:

This is SUCH a great story.  Each chapter is entertaining and I'm anxious to read what happens next.  There's so many directions you could go.  Looking forward to the fun!

Me too!!!

Just a quick update as to what's going on. 

So, here's the good news:  This story is not dead and I haven't gone away. 

More good news:  A few weeks ago I mentioned I was busy with a big project at work.  Well, I lead the project and it went really well.  As a result, I was offered a management position which I accepted.

The bad news:  I actually have to move to a different state for the promotion.  Since I've been really busy with work and preparing to move, this story has to take the back seat for the moment.

However, as I said, the story is not dead and I fully intend to continue it.  I'm hoping to get some more writing in soon but I can't promise anything.

I hope you're all doing well and thank you for the words of encouragement.

:36_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

So glad for your promotion !! Congratulations ??? I hope everything goes well in the new job and city !! And for story I hope you continue , because it’s a good story !! So please keep send message about your progress (story and job) because I gonna cheer for you in both ways !!

Promotions are always nice. Let's you know that the management sees something in you. Not always fun having to move for the job but sometimes it is worth it. Hope that it isn't too hard of a move or too far. 

Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still pop in here from time to time.  :)

Yes, I got promoted and moved to a new state to take the position.  These things take a while to get settled into.

This story isn't dead but I still don't know when I'll have time to start writing again.  I have a lot on my plate right now.

It's nice to hop on for a short time and read some of the other great stories though.

Thank you for all of the follow up messages.  Hopefully I'll be writing sooner than later.  ;)

:73_EmoticonsHDcom:

Congratulations on your promotion! I can understand how some stuff takes time to work out right, and we will be here waiting for you to continue your story. Dave seems to be just starting down a path of knowledge of his family curse. I await your next chapter whenever it can be posted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have hope too! But some people are trying to kill that hope. In prison all I had was hope and look at me now. Still in prison but it doesn’t make me hope any less. Cry yes, but lose hope? Nope! And as soon as my victims forgive me the sooner I get parole and my hope will be realized. Here’s to hope! 

?? 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@justme9000  Thank you for the feedback.  The story was still at the very beginning.  I did read all of the other feedback but I didn't respond to some of it while I writing the story because I didn't want to give anything away.  The story is named Dave Smith and the Family Curse for a reason.  ?  Most readers would have picked up on what was happening by the end of the next chapter or two.  I still won't say much.  The next chapter has been half done for over a year now.  Still, I hope to start writing again some day.

:baby_bath: