LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I was good friends with this girl called Ellie

She was a pretty girl, Small, Blonde, blue eyes, skinny.

Well with Ellie she was raised with some issues that caused her not to be toilet trained which affected her teen not that she could care cause she in fact enjoyed wearing diapers and peeing her pants... 

Just to add that her school which was a mild special need school offered free incontinence products cause diapers ant cheap. 

This is all based off true events that happened. 

Assemblies sucked!

Ellie was wearing black school trousers, Black polo shirt, and a sweater

One time in Assembly she was sat in front of me and she was tabbing her leg quite angrily and asked the teacher if she could go loo. The teacher said no so she tried holding it in but she didn't make it. I was sat there and saw pee dripping off the sides of her chair... She went bent over and then looked behind her to me with an embarrassed look on her face and chuckled and sat there for the rest of the assembly until a teacher saw what happened. 

Another occasion with me sat behind her was when she was wearing a diaper. I was sat when she arrived and she had a nice diaper bulging bum and she sat down with her t-shirt catching on the top of the chair exposing her Tena slip plus diaper waistband. 

The food hall is a meanie

Twice I remember her peeing her pants in the food hall. She was wearing her black school trousers and Polo shirt and black sweater. 

The first time we were all chatting and laughing about stuff and I noticed she had a look of discomfort and then a look of relief and then I heard pee dripping onto the floor below to then hear her admit to peeing her pants. She said she just gonna start wearing diapers again. She finished eating food and got changed into some trackies. I know her mum gave the nurse permission that she can start wearing diapers again if needed so we met back up with her wearing a diaper under her trackies. I know this cause she openly told me. 

Another time same uniform in the same occasion she tried holding it in but didn't want to miss out on what her friends were saying and she stood up in panic and hand went straight to her crotch and bent her knees so there she is slightly bent over the chair peeing her pants. You could see the peeing dripping off her bum and onto the chair and floor. 

It sweat honest!

On Sports day and a hot sports day, we were all doing sports. Obviously. 

If your wondering. She wore a black sports polo shirt and black trackies and trainers. Well after her mile run or something she had a couple cups of water then some more water from her water bottle. we didn't have any other sports plan so we just chatted for a bit. After a while, she was fidgeting and her name got called for the long jump. so she went and did that and won! but I remember her standing still afterward with a discomfort yet relaxed look on her face. Then I see her trackies getting a darker black and wet with glistening pee running down them. Teacher sees and just tells her to change into the PE shorts. She tried to convince the teacher that it was sweat. 

The next day she was wearing a black skirt with leggings. She normally wore a diaper under her skirt but I guess she decided not today for whatever reason. Well, Long story short I was walking down the path to see her squat in her black skirt and leggings and just pee. I could see the trail of peeing under her going into the grass. She then gets up and rubs her bum off of any wetness. and carries of as normal. 

The next day she wore the same skirt (Cleaned) with a diaper under it. Her skirt accident got lifted up when she was messing around revealing her Tena slip plus. 

Accidents happen

I remember walking past her and the carpet under her was wet and the bottom of her trousers was dripping so slightly and the legs of her pants were wet. She got changed into her tracksuit and I assume a diaper.

Teachers always say no

Ellie always peed her pants in lessons. Many times she was sitting there in desperate then pee her pants. Other times she would just sit there and pee her pants. I dunno why teacher always said no to her when she asked to cause there just gonna get a wet floor but oh well. The same occasion always happened afterward. A teacher assistant would notice and get her to clean herself in the changing room and put a diaper on and trackies while the teacher cleaned the chair and floor. 

I did notice after her wetting accident she would always wear a diaper for a week after like every day afterward after her accident. she would be wearing a diaper. One time she wore diapers for like a month and became incontinence again then had to train her bladder. 

No care in the world

At the end of every school day, we would have to sit in the school hall in our taxi lines. She was in the line next to me. But this day she was wearing her tracksuit with a bulgy looking crotch which she kept adjusting. Well, she was holding her school bag and a see-through bag with some blue panties and her black school trousers. Both were wet and in the corners of the bag was yellow liquid (Pee) so I question her about it she straight out told me that she wet her self... 

Poop accident

She was wearing black school trousers and a black polo shirt. I remember in science we were having an awesome lesson that involved blowing stuff up. Well, I was Ellie lab partner and she kept fidgeting with her bum. She said she was ok but she was bending over a lot and smoothing her bum than it happened. She stood still looking down at the floor with her legs glistening with pee and her hand went to her bum. She looked worried and poop mush sound was heard and a faint smell of poop arose the area. A teacher noticed and took her out of class and the teacher cleaned up the mess and she came back wearing a tracksuit and a  diaper. She was a bit sulky about having to wear the diaper.

Secretly peeing

She stood their once and held her crotch and sighed in relief. She was wearing black school trousers and a black polo shirt. I remember she had her legs tightly pressed being all desperate then lent up against the wall grabbing her crotch and sighed in relief. You could hear the hiss. then it came to an end and she was fine after that. There was no pee on the floor or on her legs. She actually done that multiple times. Sometimes without the diaper... 

REVEALED!

We were outside and we were all chatting about stuff. Then sadly the bell went off and she had to lean down to get her bag. As she leaned down her t-shirt rode up revealing her Tena Slip Plus diaper. Me and two other mates saw it. I just shrugged it off and no one said anything.

Questioned about her diapers

She was talking to a good mate of hers and I was listening in and her friend asked if "she was wearing a diaper?" which Ellie responded with "Yes" than being asked "is it is wet?" which the response was "Yes" to then being asked "do you enjoy wearing?" which Ellie Responded with "Yes I love them" and the final diaper question being asked "can I buy some off of you?" Which the response was "Yes. Il bring some in tomorrow for you"

Am not swimming in a nappie

The final story is that she was telling her mate that she was wearing her bikini under her uniform because we was all going sailing later that day ( she was Black trousers and black polo shirt). Her friend than instantly question her about what happens if you pee yourself. Ellie just replied "That's not gonna happen. I'm wearing a diaper" Her mate questioned it saying "You cant swim in a diaper?" and Ellie just replied with "I take it off before we go on the bus silly"

Well, the time arrived for us to get on the bus and all the way there she was fidgeting. I was surprised that she held on. well, we got to the location and we all changed into our wetsuits. Afterward we were making a plan of what we are going to do and she stood there with her discomfort look on her face looking down at the floor with pee pouring down her legs and wetsuit. she then got more involved after her accident and we got into the water not long after and did some sailing. I was in the same boat as Ellie and we capsized. We kept messing around with each other in the water and she said stop and held onto the side of the boat and sighed in relief saying "I'm peeing and the best feeling ever" then we uncapsized the boat and carried on sailing. 

Well those are all the stories Ive got with Ellie and I hope you enjoyed them. 

Archived