LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self imposed rules help please

So for the last year I just haven’t been much into the ABDL thing but I really want to get back into it. I though making rules for myself and sticking with them might get me back to enjoying diapers and other such things. So, I though I would give a guideline for what I’m thinking and I thought maybe I could get some feedback from you guys and maybe even some suggestions. 

So im thinking like something along the lines of this 

1. Always be diapered at night and no using toilet once in diapered.

2. Sleep with a pacifier every night

3. Drink from a baby bottle at least once a day 

4. Start a roleplay on the site and post at least a particular number of times a day

5. (I’m actualy writing an abdl story right now) write a certain amount on my story once a day. 

6. Only masturbating a number of times a week or month because it really kills my urge to want to do anything ABDL related afterwards. 

These are just ideas and I haven’t really committed to anything yet. I was also thinking of having self imposed punnishments or peniltys (not fun stuff) to make me stick to my rules.

i would really appreciate some input on all of this. I hope to get some replys because I really want to indulge my inner ABDL again. Thanks guys. 

I appreciate your effort, and this is a unique request. As I'm not sure what you're asking for. If it's an online "Dom/me" to tell you to indulge your fetish. Are you wanting punishment ideas for not doing as you want?

Sorry if it’s not very clear let me try to clarify. Mostly I want to know if this is even a good idea, like if it would even work or if anyone had tried a set of set rules to keep them in the ABDL mind set. I’m just usually not that self motivated so I was just hopfuly for any kind of advice or opinion on the matter. And because of that I thought a hard set of rules that I pin up and follow would keep me on track. 

Also with the punnishment/penalty thing I just kinda through it out as an afterthought. Maybe I’ll even something as simple a swear jar but for this. 

I don’t know if this clarifies or not but I appreciate the response either way. Thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you break any of your self imposed rules you could start your punishment with being diapered all the next day. So you are forced to be diapered even when you go out. Make the punishments progressively harder. Then at say 5 violations you have to go 2 days in diapers and it progresses accordingly up to like 25 violations. Then force something even more ABDL like having to wear a discrete onesie. I say discrete because even if you are embracing your ABDL side not everyone in society will do the same. You don’t need to make a fool out of yourself. I am not really into the ABDL thing but I am diapered 24/7 and I do have several different onesies and clothes that do a better job of concealing and holding the diapers in place. I also have a very discrete diaper bag that I carry with me. It’s a black backpack but it’s also a diaper bag and as such I can use it to carry used Diapers discretely until I can properly dispose of them. Obviously I can also discreetly carry clean diapers, wipes and anything else I may need. I have yet to have anyone ask why I have a diaper bag with me.