LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well that was weird xD

Worst I get at work are scanner glitches (Scans the same item repeatedly, its record is 11x) and just really, really, dumb customers, for example...

"The gas pump isn't working", "Did you push it in all the way?", "I have to put it in?", *Facepalm*

"My card isn't working", *watch the customer try to use their card at the pump, take the card from the customer, flip it right side up and face it in the right direction and hand it back*

and no, I didn't make these up... I sometimes wish I could hand out  "I'm stupid" hats out to these customers. That first one happens on almost a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Worst I get at work are scanner glitches (Scans the same item repeatedly, its record is 11x) and just really, really, dumb customers, for example...

"The gas pump isn't working", "Did you push it in all the way?", "I have to put it in?", *Facepalm*

"My card isn't working", *watch the customer try to use their card at the pump, take the card from the customer, flip it right side up and face it in the right direction and hand it back*

and no, I didn't make these up... I sometimes wish I could hand out  "I'm stupid" hats out to these customers. That first one happens on almost a daily basis.

You might like Bill Engvall's comedy routine "Here's Your Sign".

18 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

So many customers who say "This was supposed to be ringing up as <x>".  90% of the time, it's because they didn't read it properly.

Even worse is when they hold up the line to ask to see a manager, thank goodness that part is rare at my store.  .-.

I work in retail and it could very well be because it's a high theft item like formula and such. Most likey why you need an ID
I tried to think about that, and I can't think of anything that would explain the link between Pull-ups being high theft item and ID requirement.
Unless the reason was to have a database of people who often buy them, to have a list of potential suspects. But that's preposterous.

Odesláno z mého F8331 pomocí Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

I work in retail and it could very well be because it's a high theft item like formula and such. Most likey why you need an ID

• Eh? How would asking for age verification on a purchase help defray theft?

I used to work in an office with about a hundred people as a manager.  The questions they asked just floored me!  I get catalogs with novelty T-shirts and one I really wanted to get tow ear to work said on the front, "Did you eat a bowl of Stupid for breakfast?"  There were so many great t-shirts with sayings similar to that I could have worn a different one each day for 2 months!