LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (HIATUS)

Oh look more trouble! That will be fun! I like how even the adults were surprised he got in trouble but could tell he thought it out. Definitely interesting. 

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 7 added!)

PART SEVEN

Naomi glanced in the rear view mirror. “Remember what I said?”

“I am to obey your Mommy without question. She has your permission to spank my bottom if I’m naughty.” Quentin repeated back to her.

“And also try to keep Melody out of trouble as well.”

“I’ll try.” He tugged on his sailor suit top.

Soon they arrived at Evelyn’s house. Melody and Trevor were outside, talking to Naomi’s mother. She walked over and helped Naomi free Quentin from the booster seat.

“Aww, don’t you look cute.” Trevor’s praise made the Little blush. He was dressed in a nice polo shirt and pants.

Naomi also fidgeted with her dress. Quentin thought she looked amazing. She walked over to Trevor’s car, where he opened the door for her.

“Remember to behave, Melody.”

“I will, Daddy!”

When they left, she immediately turned to Quentin. “Wanna play ball?”

“Sure!”

They spent an hour playing kickball. Evelyn came out later with snacks and sippy cups full of juice. “Anyone need a change?”

“I do!” Melody replied. Quentin simply nodded.

“Ladies first then. Wait here for just a moment, sweetie. I’ll go get the supplies.” She came back with a few disposables, wipes, powder and a changing pad. Evelyn hummed to herself as she laid Melody down and pulled down her shorts. Unsnapping the onesie, she took off the soaked diaper and proceeded to wipe her down. Quentin watched out of the corner of his eyes, while under the pretense of kicking the ball around. Once Melody was clean, powdered, diapered and dressed, Evelyn called out, “Your turn, Quentin!”

He waddled over and allowed Evelyn to repeat the same procedure on him. He could feel Melody’s eyes upon him as she watched him get his diaper changed and tried not to act embarrassed. He was always really shy around girls, and even back in his own dimension it took a lot of courage for him to ask a girl out on a date. He could tell Melody was interested in him, but he couldn’t tell if it was friendship or something more.

“All finished!” Evelyn buttoned the snaps on his onesie and pulled up his elastic shorts. She patted his bottom as he gave her a hug and a quiet “Thank you.”

After the Littles finished their snack, Evelyn announced that she needed to answer a few work emails. They could still play in the backyard but had to stay close. “I don’t want you sweeties getting lost. The woods can stretch for miles in every direction.”

When she walked in the house, Melody tugged his arm. “Let’s go exploring!”

“Did you not hear what she just said?”

“Of course I did, silly. We won’t go far.”

“Can we at least stay in sight of the house?”

Melody rolled her eyes. “Fine.”

The two of them wandered towards the edge of the property. A few feet past the property line, they found a small running creek. They spent time tossing rocks into the water, but Melody had something more fun in mind. She immediately started jumping into the creek and splashing Quentin.

“Hey!”

“Come on, silly. It’s a hot day and you need to cool off!”

His eyes narrowed. “Ok, you asked for it!”

Soon the splash wars had begun. Soon both of them were drenched. Mud quickly became involved. Neither stopped until both were covered. Laughter filled the air.

“I’m hungry.” Quentin announced.

“Me too. Let’s go back.” Melody agreed.

Both of them walked back to the house. Evelyn stood on the back porch. An awkward pause filled the air as Naomi’s mother surveyed their disheveled state.

“We’re not in trouble, are we?” Quentin was still worried about being good. He didn’t want another spanking if he could help it. He then remembered Naomi’s warning and a large thrill of fear washed over him.

To his utter astonishment, Evelyn laughed out loud. “Of course not! I could see you playing from the window. However, your parents did not leave either one of you a change of clothes. You’ll have to play in just your diapers while I run the laundry. Now come inside, I’ll start getting the bath ready.”

“I’d really prefer a shower.”

“Nonsense. It’s easier for me if I bathe you together.”

“Aww.”

“That won’t be a problem?”

“N-no, it’s just that, uh…”

His mind lost count of how many times his face turned as red as a tomato.

“There’s nothing wrong about being shy, Quentin.”

“Besides, it’ll be fun! We can play with ships, cups and rubber duckies!” Melody suggested. She reached over and gave him a hug.

“Oh. Ok.” He was still nervous, but the butterflies in his stomach had dissipated somewhat.

Evelyn led them into the garage where she stripped both Littles down to their diapers and threw their soiled clothing into the washing machine. They walked inside to the large downstairs bathroom that had a large tub. She then divested them of their diapers (which were quite puffy due to absorbing all the creek water) and started filling the tub. Reaching into the cupboard she pulled out several duckies, ships and cups for the littles to play with. Soon the smell of soap filled the air as they played. Evelyn worked efficiently, using a wash cloth to scrub their bodies clean. Quentin squeaked when she started cleaning his diaper area, as he still struggled with the thought of others washing him.

The tub was eventually drained. Melody and Quentin were plucked from the tub, wrapped in giant fluffy white towels. They were whisked away to the changing table where fresh disposable diapers awaited them. Once Evelyn had set him down, he waddled to the living room. A huge yawn escaped his lips. Glancing out the window, Quentin noticed the sun was setting and he hadn’t had his nap. He climbed up onto the couch and curled up under the blanket. Soon he was fast asleep. Meanwhile, Melody was playing with dolls on the floor only a few feet away.

Trevor and Naomi came home a few minutes later. The three Amazons stood in the hallway watching their respective Littles.

“They weren’t too much trouble, were they?” Trevor wanted to know.

“Not at all. It was fun to bathe them both at the same time. Hadn’t done that in years.”

“They found the creek?”

“Evidently. You might want to bring a change of clothes for both of them next time. They were covered in mud.” Evelyn chuckled. “Their clothes are almost done. I moved them to the dryer 15 minutes ago.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Trevor walked over and picked up Melody up. “Time to go home, sweetheart.”

“Not until I say good bye to Quentin.”

“Ok, but let’s not wake him up. He had a big day today.”

With Trevor’s help, she leaned over and kissed his forehead. He didn’t even stir. “Bye bye.”

Evelyn walked into the garage for a moment and returned with their clothes. Soon Melody was strapped into her car seat and both of them drove back to their abode.

“How was your afternoon?”

“I had a great time. We have more in common than we realize.”

“I’m glad you’re getting out and seeing someone.”

“Mom, it’s only a first date.”

“True, but he’s the best fit for you. Even the Littles like one another. Melody is less rambunctious when Quentin is around. And she helps him by being the friend he never had.”

Naomi nodded. “When he asked for a second date, I didn’t say no.”

“Honey, men like that are one in a million. Don’t let him get away from you.”

Naomi didn’t reply as she picked up her Little. Quentin moved his thumb into his mouth. She loaded him in the back of her car with her mother’s assistance.

“Thanks again for watching them.”

“It was a pleasure. Just so you know I rearranged my schedule to have weekends off. I was needing a small break from the job so if you need me to babysit anytime just let me know.”

“Will do!”

Evelyn watched her daughter’s car pull out of the driveway. She was so happy that her daughter finally found a man that recognized her worth.

“Bet they’ll be married by the end of the year.” She laughed to herself as she walked back to her house.

• Like 1

The creek sounds awesome but I do wonder what trouble it holds or the story holds in the future. I liked this part and thought it was sweet. 

• 2 weeks later...

This being your first attempt at writing, I would say you are doing an awesome job. So far the story has been very well written. I would agree with some of the other comments about you rushing things a little. I would also point out a kind of pet peeve of mine. I like consistency and believeability. At the beginning of part 4, you had mentioned that Quentin wasn’t a morning person but Naomi was a morning person. Then the very next sentence you said that Quentin only had time for a diaper change and a bottle of milk. If Naomi is such a morning person then mommy would have ensured that baby was up in time to be well taken care of. I am sure you were trying to point out that because Quentin isn’t a morning person that he overslept. If that’s the case I think you should have added a little more and pointed out how mommy kept getting him up but his not cooperating caused him to run late. Even that I would think mommy would have corrected and Quentin would have gotten taken care of. That little part didn’t cause me to stop reading or anything like that. In fact I enjoyed the story very much. I was pleased I could give it a like. I am also really looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

I totally see your point. Consistency in writing has always been one of my weak points even when I was writing papers for high school and college. I've had to review my work multiple times to make sure I didn't miss anything. 

And writing more has also been a challenge because I'm not normally a talkative person by nature. But the biggest thing that has helped me in that regard is simply writing more, reviewing what I wrote, adding more content between sentences, rinse and repeat until I have enough material. 

I'm also glad you liked my story! I will have the next part posted soon as life and school permit.

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 8 added!)

Sorry about taking so long! Work, family and other obligations kept getting in the way. I'll try to keep it more updated in the future! :)

-------

PART EIGHT

Naomi had a bad feeling when she woke up a few days later. Normally Quentin would be sitting up in his crib, waiting for her to pick him up and change him. A few times he would call from his room. But only silence greeted her. Quentin was still asleep, his forehead glistened with sweat. She reached into the crib and put her hand on his cheek. He awoke to her touch.

“Mommy, I don’t feel good.”

“I see. Well I can’t take care of you as I’ve used up all my sick days for this year.” Her mind raced. Her mother was busy at the factory, as it was a weekday. And she didn’t want him at daycare as he could get the other Littles sick.

Naomi dialed Trevor’s number, praying that he would pick up.

“What’s up?”

“Quentin’s sick and I need you to watch him while I work. Can you do that for me? I’m so sorry to give him to you on your day off.”

“I don’t mind at all. Melody’s at her daycare, so it will just be the two of us.”

“I owe you big time. Thanks so much!”

She managed to change his diaper and put him in a fresh shirt. Noticing the clock, she hurriedly stuffed his bottle, baby blanket and several extra diapers into the diaper bag. It took a few trips, but soon Quentin was safely buckled in the backseat of her car and she drove to Trevor’s modest home at the end of a cul-de-sac. Trevor was waiting in just a pair of lounge pants. He expertly pried Quentin from the seat. She handed him the diaper bag and she was off to work. Fortunately, Naomi was not late.

Trevor carried him inside. “What would you like to do today? Do you want to color in your book? Watch a movie? Bubble bath?”

Quentin ached all over. He sniffed loudly. “I’ve never had a bubble bath before.”

“Then you’re in for a treat.”

The poor boy was carried upstairs and deposited on the bathroom sink.

“Raise your arms.” Trevor told him.

Soon his shirt vanished without a trace. The warm water was started, and Quentin was allowed to add the bubble solution.

“Not too much. You don’t want to get trapped in a large bubble and float away.”

Quentin giggled as he poured it into the tub and his eyes lit up as soon the whole surface was covered in bubbles. Trevor handed him a few of Melody’s bath toys to play with – cups, plastic ships, and a rubber ducky. He happily played, making sure not to splash as the warm water soothed his aching body. Trevor gently washed him with a wet cloth, making sure every inch of him was clean. He then let him play for a few minutes while he did some other chores.

“Time to get out, otherwise you’ll turn into a prune!” Trevor called twenty minutes later. Soon the tub was drained and Quentin was dried with a large fluffy towel.

“Now I’m going to give you a dose of medicine to help you feel all better.” Trevor sat on a large chair and positioned Quentin so his bottom was over his legs.

“It’s not a shot is it? I hate needles.” Quentin whimpered.

“Relax, little one. We haven’t used needles in decades. I assure you it’s painless. But it has to be given on your bottom as that’s where it’s most effective. Hold still.” Using a specialized injector, Trevor applied the medicine on each check of his bottom. Quentin felt a tingling sensation on his rear end and squirmed.

“Is it over?”

“Yes. Now to get you diapered.”

Trevor handed him his baby blanket, which he hugged. He kept staring at the ceiling while Trevor powdered, creamed and taped a fresh diaper to his waistline. He was carried into the living room and deposited on the couch. A bottle full of milk appeared in his hands.

“You have to stay hydrated so you’ll get better. Wanna put on a movie?”

“Sure. Thank you for everything.”

“Anytime.” Trevor ruffled his hair as the movie began to play. He drained his bottle as he curled under his blanket. He was soon mesmerized by the TV. When the movie finished, Trevor picked him up once more. He was carried out the front door and taken to Trevor’s van, where he was buckled into his car seat.

“Where are we going?”

“I have to pick up Melody from daycare and I can’t leave you home alone.”

Trevor grabbed Quentin’s diaper bag, as well as the keys. Soon they were driving. The gentle ride eventually lulled him to sleep. He dreamed about two cats having a conversation…

“Daddy, why is Quentin with us?”

“Not so loud, sweetie. He’s sick, so his Mommy left him with me while she had to work. Did you have fun at daycare today?”

“I sure did! I loved playing tag at recess. I wasn’t tagged at all! And I loved story time too!”

“That’s great! Do you need a change?”

“Talitha changed me right before you picked me up.”

Soon they arrived back at Trevor’s home. Quentin stretched as he was unbuckled. However, Trevor noticed a huge wet spot in front of his pajamas.

“Looks like someone definitely needs a change.”

Trevor helped Melody out of the van, and then picked up Quentin. Together the three marched straight up to the bathroom. Quentin was laid on the changing table, and Trevor turned to Melody. He knelt in front of her, lifted her small dress and checked her diaper.

“You’re bone dry for now. Go ahead and play while I change Quentin’s diaper.”

“Okay.” She skipped off to her room to play with her large Barbie collection.

Trevor soon divested Quentin of his pajamas. The soggy disposable diaper went into the pail. Quentin felt his legs lifted up as his bottom and bits were cleaned. He winced as Trevor put a small amount of cream on his backside and a dusting of powder on his front. The diaper was pulled around his waist and taped snugly. Trevor dressed him in a green onesie with a T-rex on the front of it.

“Can I have my binkie?”

“Sure thing.”

PART NINE

Naomi pulled her car into Trevor’s driveway. Melody answered the door, and quietly ushered her in. She pointed to Quentin, who was fast asleep on the couch. Trevor walked in from the kitchen.

“He wasn’t too much trouble?”

“Of course not. I had to give him some meds, but we got along just great.”

“Wonderful! I can’t think you enough.”

“There is one thing you can do for me.”

“Oh?”

“I’d like to be your boyfriend. If that’s okay with you.” Trevor took her hands in his.

Naomi honestly hadn’t considered dating anyone else for the future, but Evelyn’s words make her pause. She already trusted him with Quentin. He was kind, caring, and most of all devoted to the Littles under his care. He was already twice the men she had dated before. A grin slowly appeared on her face.

“Well, the 4 of us have done so much together so why not make it official?”

He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Melody had been watching the whole exchange from the doorway. When Naomi gave her answer, she squealed with delight and rushed to give both of them a large hug.

“What’s all the noise?” Quentin moaned from the couch. Naomi walked over and ruffled his hair.

“How do you feel?”

“Thirsty.”

Trevor put a hand on his sweaty brow. “His fever has dropped considerably. It should be gone by tomorrow.” He glanced at Melody. “Sweetheart? Can you get Quentin’s formula from the fridge?”

“No problem, Daddy!” She returned with it moments later and handed it to Quentin.

“I’ll go get his car seat.” Trevor walked out the front door to his car. “Is your car unlocked?”

Naomi pushed a button on her key-chain. “It is now. Melody, do you want to help me gather Quentin’s things?”

“Sure!”

Fifteen minutes later Quentin’s car seat was secured, and his diaper bag put in the trunk. Trevor easily lifted the groggy boy into his arms and carried him to Naomi’s vehicle. He was secured into the car seat, and a blanket thrown over his legs. He waved good-bye to Melody as Trevor and Naomi gave each other a brief kiss. Naomi then climbed into her car and they set off for home.

Halfway there, Quentin called back from the backseat. “Mommy, I’m wet.”

“I’ll change you when I get home.”

Turns out his diaper leaked a little, soaking his onesie. One home she carried her tired little boy into the house. He fell asleep during the diaper change, and Naomi tucked him into bed. She handed him his baby blanket, which he snuggled with.

A few days later Naomi was at the office reviewing sales reports. Now and again various interns would enter her small office on the third floor with questions, which she would patiently answer. However, work was starting to pile up once more.

She stretched her legs as she admired her view. The shoreline was less than a quarter mile away, and calling to her. Her cell phone buzzed. The background was a picture of Quentin in just a diaper coloring on the floor of daycare. Courtesy of Enthir.

“Hey Trevor, what’s up?”

“Naomi, I need to ask you a large favor. Last night roots got into our water and sewer pipes. They broke last night, and the whole bottom floor of my house is flooded. Probably my stupid neighbor’s trees. I’ve been on the phone with motels but they’re all full up for the holiday season. I don’t have anywhere else for Melody and I to say and was wondering if we could stay at your place? At least until my insurance manages to clean this mess up.”

“I would love to have both of you over.”

“You sure?”

“Absolutely! My place is your place.”

“Thank you so much. I just have to pack a few clothes, a diaper bag and other essentials. Is it all right if I show up around five in the evening?”

“That’s perfect, that’s usually when I arrive home with Quentin.”

“Same with Melody. The insurance is calling back. I have to take this call so I’ll see you then.” He abruptly hung up.

Naomi put her phone back into her purse and dug into her pile of work. She left the office an hour later to pick up Quentin. He gifted her with an expertly colored drawing.

“That’s beautiful, honey! I’ll be sure to frame it and put it my room from now on.”

His smile was infectious.

Trevor’s van was in her driveway when they pulled up. Trevor was standing outside, still talking on his phone. Most likely to his insurance company. Melody was playing by herself in the front yard. Naomi waved as she exited her vehicle. She unbuckled Quentin from his car seat, and he ran off to play with Melody. The two of them were becoming inseparable.

She walked over to Trevor. She saw his clothes were rumpled and he had deep circles under his eyes. When he finally hung up the phone, she encircled her arms around him.

“How bad?”

“I lost all my furniture, appliances, and electronics. The nice carpet I installed six months ago is toast, and I have large cracks in my foundation. I don’t even know if my insurance will cover it all.”

“You can stay as long as you need to. My house is definitely large enough for the four of us.”

“This might be an extended stay.”

“I wouldn’t mind if it was indefinite.” She planted a small kiss on his cheek.

“Really?”

“Well, do you honestly think we’d be able to separate those two?” She glanced at Quentin and Melody, who were involved in a game of tag.

“You’re not wrong.” Trevor replied. “And I could get away from my obnoxious neighbor. Hopefully I won’t have to take him to court but I will if I have to.”

“Forget about him. Tomorrow morning, call the insurance and tell them you are moving out.

“Why tomorrow?”

“You’re exhausted. Let’s get the Littles inside and get dinner started. I’ll order pizza.”

“Naomi, you are the kindest and sweetest person I know. I can’t thank you enough.”

“Well it takes one to know one.”

Just then the two Littles ran up to them. A strong scent permeated between the both of them. Trevor opened his mouth but Naomi put a finger on his lips.

“No, I’ll change them both. You just park your rear end in front of the TV and find something you like.”

He nodded.

“Come, sweethearts. Let’s get you into fresh diapers.” Naomi held out her hands, and both Littles took them as they walked into the house. Trevor followed them inside, a weary smile on his face.

Naomi cleaned up Melody first. She took her time cleaning away the mess from her bottom, and making sure her rear end was clean. Powder and cream followed. She grabbed a diaper from Trevor’s diaper bag, a pink diaper with a princess on the front. The diaper was then secured around her waist.

Quentin’s turn came next. Naomi frowned while she was cleaning his bottom. “You’re starting to get a little rash. Time for some extra cream.” Its scent filled the air as she made sure to lather the affected area. His diaper was blue and had crayons decorating the front. She set him down on the floor.

Patting both their diapered bottoms, she ushered them out to the Living room where Trevor was watching a movie. He had fallen asleep on the couch. Naomi spread out a blanket over him.

Naomi ordered a large pizza over the phone. She and Melody weren’t too hungry but Quentin was famished. Fortunately, the doorbell rang ten minutes later. The smell of pizza woke up Trevor. The four of them sat around the couch and devoured the pizza. Naomi wiped down both their faces and fingers. Luckily, they hadn’t gotten any grease or sauce on their clothes, which Trevor proclaimed it to be a miracle.

Soon it was Quentin and Melody’s turn to be tired. Yawns escaped their mouths. Eyelids became heavy. Soon they found themselves being carried to their awaiting cribs. They were tucked in, Melody with her teddy bear and Quentin with his baby blanket. Pacifiers appeared in their mouths as if by magic and soon the lights dimmed. Dreams followed shortly after.

• Like 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 9 added!)
  • 2 weeks later...

Great new chapters. Sorry, I have been struggling to get my reading caught up. I am working on it though. It looking like Quentin is going to be getting a new daddy and a new sister. It seems like a good fit for all of them. Again I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

PART NINE & A HALF 

The next day Trevor was glued to the phone, so Naomi handled the littles. She wrangled them like a pro: getting them dressed, fed and out the door to their various daycares. She also phoned the office, telling them that she would be working from home the next few days.

She parked her vehicle and walked back into the house. Silently glad that she didn’t have nosy neighbors as she was still in her pajamas!

Trevor was still on the phone. She gave him a pat on his bum as she walked to her office.

He knocked on her office door a few hours later. “You available to talk?”

“Sure.”

“Melody isn’t happy at her current daycare. She’s always had trouble getting along with other littles, and having trouble with the staff. I was wondering if she could join Quentin’s daycare. That way there’d be less driving. And she seems to behave better when he’s around.”

“Sounds like a great idea. Though I would run it by Quentin first.”

“I plan to discuss it with him when you pick him up in an hour or so.”

Trevor walked to the kitchen. “You want a sandwich?”

“No thanks. These emails can’t write themselves.”

“I know the feeling. My boss let me know I can take the next two weeks off so I can get this whole house situation sorted out.”

“You might want to plan a mini vacation with Melody.”

“Oh?”

“I’ve seen the way she looks at you, Trevor. She acts out because you’ve been too busy with your job to pay much attention to her. When was the last fun activity that you had together?”

He thought for a moment. “When the four of us went to the beach together.”

“Sweetie, that was weeks ago.”

“But I have no idea what to do! We’ve been to the beach, the park, the movie theater.”

“What about the desert? There’s plenty of resorts and shopping areas. Drive out, get a hotel, toss her in the pool, take her shopping.”

“Naomi, you’re a treasure.”

“So you keep telling me.” They shared a brief kiss before getting back to work.

Quentin frowned when he learned the news. “Does she have to go with me?”

“Honey, we can’t keep you in two separate daycares. This way is much more convenient.”

He wrung his hands. “But she’s so bossy. I don’t know if she’ll get along with my friends.”

Naomi glanced in the rear view mirror, where he was strapped in the car seat. “And you don’t want to ruin your relationships. I can understand that. But I can tell you that it won’t happen immediately. Both Trevor and Melody are heading out of town this weekend for some quality bonding time.”

“Okay.” Quentin sighed.

“I know it’s hard, but change can be good. After all, I wasn’t expecting to adopt any Littles until I found you in the library.”

The memory made him smile. “I’m glad I found you too.”

“Are you behaving yourself at daycare?”

“Yes. I’ve only been spanked that one time. And I plan on keeping it that way.” Quentin replied thoughtfully. “I could also use some more coloring books. I’ve finished the ones you gave me.”

“We’ll go shopping this weekend and you can pick some more out.”

Trevor and Melody left early Friday morning. Melody didn’t even wake up as Trevor gently placed her in the car seat. Naomi helped Trevor pack her favorite outfits, as well as snacks and diaper supplies. A quick kiss later and they were off.

Naomi continued to work from home as Quentin played with blocks in the family room. As he built a pyramid, he barely noticed that he was wetting his diaper. His bladder and bowel control had been steadily weakening every day. He still hated messing himself, and at times struggled to keep it all bottled up. But Naomi and Enthir had noticed, because his diet had changed. The blended and mashed fruit and veggies would go through his system. Enthir joked that it would ‘clean his pipes’.

Quentin slowly waddled to Naomi’s office. She was concentrating deeply, typing up all kinds of paperwork. He grabbed her legs, intending to climb onto her lap. She jumped a few inches in her chair.

“Oh sweetie, you startled me!”

“Can I get a change, Mommy?”

“I’m almost done. Can you wait a minute?” She ran her hand through his hair.

He groaned.

“I promise to be as quick as I can. Can you be a patient boy for Mommy?”

“I’ll try.” He sat down on the floor beside her and folded his arms. His diaper gave a noticeable squish when his bottom hit the floor.

Naomi went back to her work. He watched her finish up the document, amazed at how her fingers danced over the keyboard. True to her word, she turned to him and plucked him off the floor.

“Let’s get you cleaned up.” She tickled his feet as she carried him off to the changing table.

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (UPDATED 3/28)
  • 2 weeks later...

Took a little longer than I thought, but here's the next installment!

PART TEN

“What’s on your mind, little one?”

Quentin’s expression must have betrayed him. For the first time he pondered his situation. He had allowed himself to be treated like every other little. Mainly because he had always struggled to be an adult. The stress of trying to be the best student and paying bills had been eating him alive. He was actually thinking about taking time off from college when the accident occurred.

He had embraced the little lifestyle. There really wasn’t any other option available. Besides, he liked being taken care of. He enjoyed playing tag with other littles. He loved the trips that he took with Naomi, Trevor and Melody. Most of all, he felt better than he had in years.

He still struggled with was messing his diapers. Wet diapers were fine, but the very thought of sitting in his own mess for any amount of time made him bawl like an actual toddler. Naomi, Enthir or Talitha were always there to get him changed, and were always there to provide necessary love and comfort as they changed his diaper.

There was also the struggle about feeling helpless. Naomi told him that she didn’t mind waiting on him at all, and the daycare workers echoed the sentiment. He tried doing as much as he could, by not leaving his toys everywhere or asking for sweets every time they went shopping.

“Have you started teaching again?”

“Soon. I’m helping with administrative work right now. But I am scheduled to teach again when classes resume next month.”

“I wish I could be there. I’d love to learn more about the Amazons. Their culture, history, technology… I mean, I’ve enjoyed the story time at daycare but I’d like to know more.” Quentin remarked earnestly.

“I was wondering when your desire to learn would resurface. Don’t worry, I’ll get you some better reading material for daycare next week. Now, what did you want to do this weekend?”

“Well, we’ve been to the beach, the park and the mall. I did see some signs for an aquarium on the way to daycare.”

“Good choice! The Statis Aquarium is well renowned across the island chain. We’ll have to go early to beat the crowds.”

“Something tells me I might wake up in my car seat tomorrow.”

“That’s not a bad idea either.”

Quentin tried not to giggle as Naomi finished diapering him. “All done!” She announced as she lifted him off the table.

“Can I watch TV?”

“You’ve watched too much already. Why don’t you play with your train set that my parents got you?”

“Aww…okay.”

She carried him into the playroom. On a table against the far wall rested a large train set: Tracks, locomotives, signals, and buildings. A television was anchored to the wall above the toys. A small teal couch was in the other corner of the room.

Naomi set him down and gave his bottom a gentle pat. He waddled over to the table as Naomi hunted around for the remote. Which always went missing.

“I never imagined this world would be so similar to mine.”

“What do you mean?”

“Honestly I didn’t know what to expect when I ended up here. However, other than Amazons, we have so much in common. Technology, food, politics, even some cultural aspects.”

“No wonder you’ve acclimated so well. What was your world like?”

Quentin lost track of time as he described the world he grew up in. He described world history and culture as he connected pieces of train track together. He shared their level of technology as he pushed the locomotives around. Naomi listened patiently, asking intermittent questions. She wasn’t surprised to learn that Amazons didn’t exist in his world, given the state she had found him in.

His stomach decided to enter the conversation.

“I think it’s time to get something to eat. Want to grab some take out?” Naomi arose from the couch and held out her hand.

“Sure!” Quentin took his mommy’s hand and together they walked out the front door to her car. Naomi’s car opened automatically, allowing him to scramble up into his car seat. Naomi buckled him in and they were off to the closest fast food restaurant.

Ten minutes later they joined a small line of cars. Naomi rattled off all the different choices off the little’s menu. She ordered a large sandwich for herself and gave Quentin’s order to the Amazon lady through the drive thru window.

“Aww, he’s a cutie!” She exclaimed as Naomi paid for her order.

“I know. I’ve had trouble keeping the girls off of him.”

“Good luck!” She handed Naomi the large dinner bag. She waved to Quentin as they left.

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (UPDATED 4/10)
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the two new chapters. Quentin wants the best of both worlds. He wants to be an adult and go to school but doesn’t want any responsibility or to have to take care of himself. I am with him in that regard. That would be awesome to be able to do anything you wanted and have no responsibility or cares. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (HIATUS)