LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (HIATUS)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  I have been an avid reader of diaper stories for many years now. I finally decided to take the plunge into the deep end and write my own story. I'll be using the Diaper Dimension as a basis, because it has always been my favorite setting. It has been a dream of mine to become an accomplished author, so critiques are welcome. And this is the very first story that I've published on the Internet. Guess there's a first for everything!

DIAPER DIMENSION - PORTAL ACCIDENT

By LtlGary

PART ONE

Quentin woke up in the middle of a grassy field. He brushed his platinum blonde hair out of his eyes and squinted at the orange sun in the sky. Glancing around, he saw his backpack lying on the ground next to him. He gingerly checked it over, not finding any damage. He breathed a sigh of relief as he walked over to a nearby hilltop to gather his bearings. Off to the west, he saw a small town.

Guess I better head there and see where I ended up.

It was only a few moments ago that Quentin, a theoretical physics student at Miramar College, was using the lab to test his theory on the creation of an Einstein-Rosenberg bridge. A split second after he started the test, there was a power fluctuation and the 5½ foot skinny student vanished and the next thing he knew he was no longer in the college lab anymore.

He spent the next few hours exploring the town, taking care not to be noticed. The Amazons, as they called themselves, seemed to have partnered with humanity to build a thriving civilization. Electric vehicles zipped along tree shaded roadways. Tall buildings dwarfed the landscape, overshadowing the Amazon families as they walked and played with their Littles. Everything was larger, even the doors! A large pit formed in his stomach.

The sound of women talking grabbed his attention. The women were having an animated discussion as one of them was pushing a stroller containing a baby girl. Except the fact that she looked to be his size!

“What’s wrong, Alexa?” One of the women stopped, reached into the stroller, unstrapped her ‘child’ and picked her up. She put her hand under the girl’s dress.

“Yup, someone needs a fresh diapee.” She gave the girl a pat on the bottom and then put her back in the stroller. “We’ll get it changed in a jiffy!” The 4 of them walked inside a large bathroom.

Quentin could not believe what he just saw. The girl definitely was wearing a diaper – a pink frilly one with red hearts all over it! Was the girl the lady’s daughter? She seemed a little too old to be treated like a baby.

What the hell is up with this world?

Quentin decided to double check his research. He walked into a nearby library. Walking back to the back corner, he climbed a chair and pulled out his notebooks. He had to stand on top of the chair as all the furniture was built for Amazons. Spreading his work out, he took out a pencil and began to go over the equations. Minutes became hours as he reran the calculations, occasionally making notes in the margins.

He failed to notice the Amazonian librarian who was glancing at his work over his shoulder. She was surprised to find a Little dressed as he was. And he wasn’t even diapered! The librarian, Naomi, had already seen a few mistakes. “You forgot the minus sign, dear.” She remarked softly.

Quentin nearly jumped out of his chair! “Christ, you scared me!” He squeaked in fright.

“Sorry about that. I couldn’t help but notice your work. You would have definitely passed my Portal Mechanics class.”

“You teach?”

“High school. I had to take some time off for family issues.” She neglected to tell him that she had recently ended a long term relationship. Naomi desperately wanted children, but she needed to find the right man.

“I see.” Quentin nervously glanced at her. He wrung his hands. Naomi noted that he looked really cute when he was embarrassed, even if he only was half her height. “C-C-Could I get some pointers?”

“Sure thing.” She gently put her hand on his shoulder and they spent the next hour working out his mistakes. She was patient, often suggesting small ideas to get his mind along the right path. However, Quentin had no idea how he was going to get back to his own dimension.

Soon the PA system interrupted their collaboration. “The library will be closing in 15 minutes.”

“Thank you so much for helping me.” Quentin packed up his notebooks.

“My pleasure. The experience helped me dust off my teaching skills.” Naomi walked with him outside. “So where is your Mommy or Daddy?”

“Umm….” Quentin didn’t know how to answer her.

“You want to know what I think? I think you came from another dimension, but got stuck here and you’re trying to figure out what went wrong.”

Quentin’s cheeks burned bright red. “It was the clothes, wasn’t it?” He whispered softly.

Naomi nodded. “Any Little that doesn’t have an Amazon Mommy or Daddy sticks out like a sore thumb. Don’t worry, I’m not going to kidnap you, like they do on other islands. But Littles cannot be out and about by themselves. It’s the law.”

Quentin looked up at her, tears starting to run down his cheeks. “What am I going to do?” Fear began to form in the pit of his stomach.

Suddenly he was plucked off his feet as Naomi held him in a warm embrace. “Don’t you worry, little one. You can stay at my place. I have plenty of room.” She looked him in the eye. “But only if you truly want to. I won’t force you. However, you have nowhere else to go.”

As if on cue, Quentin’s stomach rumbled. He blushed and murmured. “Maybe for a few days until I get this situation figured out.”

“Fair enough.” She clicked a button on her keys, and a nearby car beeped as the rear passenger door opened. She gently set Quentin into the booster seat and belted him in. The car ride only lasted an hour. He stared out the car window, his eyes deep in thought. He barely noticed the vehicle finally coming to a stop. After she carried him out, he gasped.

“Your house is huge!”

Naomi’s home sprawled over a six acre lot. Three stories, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchen, living room and garage.

“My parents helped me out. They own multiple factories here, employing thousands of workers. Come, let me get you something to eat.”

She carried him inside. Depositing Quentin on the couch, she busied herself with making a few sandwiches, as most of the restaurants were closed. Quentin managed to find the television remote and inadvertently found the cartoons.

“Dinner’s ready!” Naomi called a few moments later.

Quentin wandered into the kitchen, and paused when he saw the high chair. Naomi was about to speak but he held up his hand to speak. “I got to thinking on the ride here, that there is little to no chance of me returning home. Most likely I end up in another dimension where I don’t have access to Portal technology. So I might as well accept the fact that I’m stuck here. And for the record, I don’t mind being treated like a toddler. Hell, I didn’t stop wetting the bed until I was 12. Losing my parents didn’t help either. And now this wonderful world gives me a chance to start over.” He took a breath. “I hope I’m not inconveniencing you by staying here.”

“As a matter of fact, I’m glad you came. Otherwise I would have donated it to the nearest charity. My boyfriend wasn’t happy that I bought all of it. He wanted to spend a few years as just the two of us but I was desperate to start a family. We parted amicably, but I always wanted a family. And I would be happy if you joined mine.”

“I would be honored, Mommy.” Quentin raised his hands. Naomi pulled off his polo shirt. She then picked him up and took off his shoes and socks. His pants followed shortly after. Wearing only his double seat Power Ranger briefs, the young man was deposited into the high chair and the tray clicked in place.

Sandwiches followed, and Quentin devoured them all. Naomi followed up with a sippy cup full of milk, of which he drained dry. He was sure to smear peanut butter and jelly all over his face. Naomi cleaned his hands and face with a disposable wipe and then she carried him into the bedroom.

“I love the designs on your undies. If you want, I can have the designs uploaded into the 3D printer when the diaper supply runs low.”

“I’d love that! Power Rangers was my favorite TV show growing up.”

She laid him on the changing table and removed his briefs. Holding his legs in the air, she used a wet wipe to clean his bottom, as he never did a good job of wiping himself after using the toilet. A splash of baby powder followed, and soon a thick disposable diaper was placed under Quentin’s bottom. The tapes were securely fastened, and he was laid in a crib. He initially wanted to tell her that he wasn’t tired but a yawn escaped his lips. She handed him a white baby blanket and in a few moments he was asleep.

You've got an excellent start and great chemistry between your characters, but you seriously rushed it in the end. If I may be so bold, there's nothing wrong with Quentin wanting to be a baby, but you could've given him some more internal conflict and maybe giving Naomi little hints along the way, subconsciously, that he wanted such treatment. 

Still, it was a nice short story.

I find this story mostly interesting because he accidently found himself in this dimension. In other stories, they are either born in this dimension or coming there via official travelling.

A bit sad that it was so short. Quentin could have not liked it at the beginning but wasn't totally against it as well. But slowly, he would come around and notice how much Naomi loves him and how much he likes this feeling of safety and comfort from her and decides to accept this new life and his new mommy.

But for your first story, it's really good. Keep writing. I'm looking forward to more of your stories^^

Thanks for the awesome comments! I do plan on continuing this story. I'm working on the next chapter currently, which will include a little more of an internal struggle. I mainly wanted use part 1 for more world building. I should have it posted soon! :)

I look forward to the developments and kind of agree. While he is accepting he might not be happier with other circumstances and those will be fun to read. 

PART TWO

Quentin awoke to the songbirds filling the air. The sunlight streamed into his room, obstructed by the bars of his crib. He yawned and stretched, his hand reaching to the front of his diaper.

“Seriously?” He murmured to himself. He had wet his diaper!

Naomi poked her head in a few moments later. “Did you sleep well, little one?”

“I did, thanks. Did you spike my food?”

“No, why would you say that?” Her eyebrows went up.

“Well, I uhhh…I kind of need a….” Quentin’s cheeks began to burn.

Naomi chuckled. “I’ll get you fixed up. But for the record, I didn’t add anything to your food. There are Amazons that enjoy such things, but I am not one of them.” She picked him up and stuck her finger inside his diaper. He squirmed a little. She set him on the mat and pulled gently on the tabs. The sodden disposable went into the trash. Naomi wiped his bottom clean and soon he was put into a fresh diaper. She unbuckled and carried him to the rocking chair, where he sat comfortably in her lap. His thumb somehow found his way into his mouth.

“We have a big day today. We have to go to the State Adoption Bureau in order to register you as my little. After that I managed to get a doctor’s visit. And some grocery shopping. Sound good?”

Quentin nodded.

After a quick breakfast consisting of cereal and milk, Naomi picked him up and took him back to the bedroom where she dressed him for the day. First came the white onesie, followed shortly by the elastic short shorts. Next came the sailor shirt, cap and booties. She packed the diaper bag in the car, along with a toddler harness and a stroller, just in case. She strapped Quentin back into his booster seat and off they went.

Fifteen minutes later they were ushered into a room where a large muscular Amazon sat behind a heavy desk. He quizzed Naomi on how she found Quentin, however she failed to disclose that he was from another dimension. Satisfied with her answers, he had her sign the paperwork. Quentin was finger printed and a photo was taken. He had trouble smiling, as he never looked good in pictures. The official also gave him a necklace dog tag with a microchip embedded in it, which could be used to identify him if he was lost. The tags declared Naomi to be his Mommy and had her name, address, and phone number.

The doctor’s office was a short affair as well. After they walked into the doctor’s office, Quentin found himself stripped down to his diaper. The doctor listened to his heart and lungs, checked his reflexes, and looked into his mouth and ears.

“Does he have any allergies?”

Naomi glanced at him. He shook his head slightly.

“Not that I am aware of.”

“Good. He seems to be in good health, though I’m not finding any vaccination records. I’ll get the nurse to give him a booster.”

Quentin shot Naomi a worried glance.

“Don’t worry. It’s a nasal spray. We don’t use needles on Littles anymore.”

The doctor instructed him to lie down, and she felt his stomach.

“When was the last time he had a bowel movement?”

“I don’t think he’s had one since he arrived here.” Naomi frowned. “I’ll be sure to get something over the counter for his tummy.”

Dread filled Quentin’s mind. He didn’t mind wearing diapers, but he did not relish the idea of having to use them for poop. He had hoped to talk Naomi into using a little kid potty but the subject had never arose in their conversations.

The nurse returned with a nose sprayer. She loaded the vaccine cocktail into the base of the sprayer. Sitting on his Mommy’s lap, Quentin clenched her hand as the nurse administered. He felt a little light headed, but otherwise not worse for the wear.

“Naomi, when is lunch? I’m starving!”

“Don’t forget to call me Mommy, sweetie.”

“Oh, sorry.”

She strapped on his toddler harness. “The mall is across the street. I’m sure we can find something you like.”

The sun peaked through the clouds as they walked. Quentin noticed a small park built in front of the entrance to the mall. He eagerly set his mind to play on the swings, but Naomi guided him towards the foot court.

“Let’s get something to eat first, then you can play.”

The waiting line was short. Naomi ordered chicken nuggets, fries and an apple juice for her Little and a chicken Caesar salad for herself. Quentin stayed close to Naomi’s legs, for fear that he would get lost. A few other littles tried to engage him in baby talk but he ignored him. Naomi smiled “It’s ok, he’s just a little shy.”

Without a second thought, she plucked him off the ground and deposited him in a high chair which was built into the table. To his mild consternation, Naomi insisted in chopping up his food. She tied a cloth bib to keep his nice clothes from getting stained.

“Na-I mean, Mommy? Can we talk about what the doctor said?”

“Sure. What’s on your mind?”

“I was hoping to be able to use a little boy potty for number twos. I never had a problem with using my diaper for number ones.”

“I don’t think it’ll be feasible, honey. Especially if you’re going to be in daycare starting next week?”

“DAYCARE?!” His voice shot up an octave. She fixed him with a frosty stare, but he was too incensed to notice. “Mommy, I don’t want to go to daycare!”

“Well, I can’t go to work and take care of you at the same time.”

“But I don’t know anyone here! I could get kidnapped by someone who doesn’t treat me as nice as you!”

“Quentin, keep your voice down! Please don’t make me spank you in front of everyone here.” Naomi had enough of his pleading.

“They actually spank Littles here?” He looked into her eyes, his voice significantly dropping in volume.

“Only if they are causing a large fuss. And not all Amazons are open to the idea. Given how you are behaving, a few swats on your rear sound like a good idea.”

“I’m sorry, Mommy. This is all so new to me and I’m still adjusting.” He stared at the floor, now ashamed of his outburst.

Naomi sighed. “I understand, but next time you lose your cool, I will not hesitate to pull you over my lap. Am I understood?”

Quentin gulped and nodded.

“Now finish your lunch.”

He did so. “Can I still play in the park? I promise to be good for the rest of the day.”

Naomi grinned slightly. “Ok. But when I call you, you come to me. Do not make me come find you or your bottom will be very sorry.”

Using the edge of the bib, she cleaned his face and pulled him out of the high chair. She put the harness in her diaper bag and carried him to the park. Setting him down, she gave a soft pat on his rump. “Go on. Play. Make some new friends. Blow off some steam. If you need me, I will be here.”

Quentin immediately set off towards the monkey bars with a big grin on his face. All his worries seemed to take a backseat as he leaped from ring to ring. He set aside his memories of his previous life: A poor child whose parents didn’t have any time for. They were always working, trying to put a roof over his head and food in his belly. They were not cruel, but neither were they affectionate. He always ended up playing by himself, as his parents never taught him how to make friends. Inevitably he became a target for bullies, who teased him relentlessly about his bedwetting and his awkwardness. Many days he would come home from school in tears and no one would be here to comfort him as both of his parents would be at work. Eventually, he earned a scholarship for Miramar College and left his parents. He left them a letter saying good-bye but he wasn’t sure if they read it.

He migrated to the slides. Slide down, run around, climb the ladder, slide down again. He even ran up the slide a few times. As he walked over to the swings, a familiar gurgle in his gut. He needed to poop.

Oh, no!

Quentin tried to clench his rear end. He tried dancing. He even tried crossing his legs. But his body began to betray him. Tears leaked out of his eyes.

A hand on his shoulder. “Just let it go. You’ll hurt yourself if you try and stop it.” He looked up to see the girl in a green dress. She was the girl in the stroller that he saw yesterday.

“But…. It feels so wrong!”

“Isn’t that what your diapers are for?” She gave him a hug. “I know it’s hard the first few times, but you’ll get used to it. Eventually, it won’t bother you anymore.”

Quentin followed her advice and grunted, the mess filling his diaper. The smell hit the boy’s nostrils, and he gagged. The girl’s nose wrinkled.

“I would go find your Mommy. She’ll make it all better.”

Naomi.

“Here, I’ll help you find her.” She grabbed his hand, and they began walking around the edge of the playground. Eventually they caught sight of Naomi having a conversation with a few other parents. Quentin immediately ran to her, his control of his emotions failing with every step he took. A sob, a wail and then he was full on crying against her leg. She didn’t even need to ask, the smell gave him away. She rubbed his back and popped a pacifier into his mouth. “There, there. I know it’s not fun to be in a messy diapee.” She checked her diaper bag to make sure she had all the necessary supplies.

“What about you, Melody?” The burly Amazon man who Naomi was talking to leaned over, lifted her dress and stuck his finger in one of her leg holes. “Only mildly damp. Think you can last until we get home?”

“I hope so, Daddy.”

“Me too. Good seeing you, Naomi. Call me later, maybe we can organize a play date!” Melody’s Daddy picked her up and strapped her in the stroller.

“Will do!” She carried Quentin into the nearest restroom. In the center of the room was a large table where a little was having his bottom wiped by an attentive Mommy. Another was a chair in the far corner of the room, restraining an uncooperative Little. His soaked diaper was pulled down and the spanking began. Quentin’s cries softened as he watched the scene. After about a dozen spanks, the Little’s body went limp and his crying stopped.

“Are you going to behave now?” His Daddy lifted him up until their eyes met. The Little wiped his nose and nodded.

“Good.” The Amazon Daddy abruptly turned to Naomi. “Sorry to trouble you, Ma’am but do you have any spare diapers? I was running late this morning and forgot to pack extra.”

“Certainly.” She hands him one. “Use these wipes as well, I’ve got plenty.”

“Thanks so much!”

Naomi busied herself with the task at hand: She removed Quentin’s elastic short shorts, and untapped his diaper. The restroom had a filtered air system to combat the smell. She used multiple wipes to clean around his crotch and bottom. She also used diaper cream as well, as no Little wants diaper rash. It was cool to the touch. She finished off with baby powder and a fresh disposable. He had long since ceased crying and was staring at the ceiling. His tears had dried against his face.

She pulled up his shorts and pulled him into a hug. “Can I have my blankee?” He murmured. Naomi was secretly glad she had packed it in the diaper bag. She fished it out for him, and he immediately wrapped it around himself.

Quentin didn’t say much for the rest of the day. He smiled a little when she took him grocery shopping. She tried temping him with treats but he wasn’t interested. Not even the clerk at the check-out stand could cheer him up. He even didn’t help her strap him into the booster seat (like he did the few previous times). As they were driving home, she glanced at him.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Well, you can’t keep your feelings bottled up forever.” She paused. “Is this about your accident in the park?”

Quentin sighed. “The last time I messed myself I was 3.”

“I understand that it’s hard, but remember that this is the life you chose. The vast majority of Littles wear diapers and they use them for both purposes.”

He continued to stare forlornly out the car window.

“Tell you what. If you are good at daycare, I will see about getting you a training potty.”

His expression brightened instantly. “You mean it?”

“Of course. However, you will still need to use your diapers at daycare. This would only be for inside the house. And you would also need to mess your diaper when I have company over.” She winked at him as she parked in the driveway.

A few moments later, the groceries were brought in. Naomi was too tired to cook, so she ordered pizza. They cuddled together and watched a kid’s movie on the couch while they ate. He managed to stay awake most of it, but his breathing was steady when the credits rolled. Turning off the television, she deftly carried him into his room where she gently removed his sailor suit outfit and put him a footed sleeper, as the temperature was to drop that night. He didn’t even wake up as she laid him in his crib. Naomi planted a kiss on his forehead.

“Sweet dreams, little one.” She whispered as she dimmed the lights. She walked back to her room and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” Melody’s Daddy answered.

“Trevor, what are your plans next weekend?”

“I haven’t thought that far ahead. You want to get the kids together?”

“Absolutely. I appreciate Melody helping out with Quentin. He could really use a friend his age.”

“My thoughts exactly. Next Saturday afternoon sound good?”

“I’ll put it on the calendar. See you then!”

• Thanks 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 2 added!)

Cool! I like the addition and look forward to the play date...but I still I also a date for the two parents. I like seeing both males and females represented at different ages in the story as well. 

I love how you've managed to continue building upon what you started with. Naomi and Quentin are starting to understand each other better and I really feel bad for Quentin, he didn't need to say anything. It's obvious that he never imagined having to leave his mommy and go to a Daycare. I mean, he played it off niceky, but to me, it seems like he'll have separation anxiety once he has to leave his mommy so she can work.

Also, lots of love is in the air. I sense that Quentin may finally get a girlfriend, too bad they're both in diapers. XD  Also, Seems like he may get a new daddy too. Well, you've definitely got a story here that could last a long time. Keep up the good work and enjoy the "like"!

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 3 added!)

PART THREE

Quentin absently stirred the oatmeal in his bowl. Naomi had woken him up early as she needed to be at work early. He wasn’t much of a morning person growing up.

“Sweetie, you have to eat up. I can’t be late to work.”

He sighed and grabbed his spoon. Today was to be his first day at daycare and to say he was apprehensive was an understatement.

“I’m finished!”

Naomi wiped his mouth, unbuckled his high chair and pulled him close. She walked to the door and grabbed his diaper bag.

“Na-uh, Mommy? What about my pants?”

“Don’t worry about that, sweetie. Most Littles are just in t-shirts and diapers. Or onesies.” She clicked a button on her keychain, which opened the trunk. “Good thing you woke up dry. I’m running a little behind.”

Quentin was strapped in and gratefully accepted his blankee. One big yawn later, he closed his eyes. The next thing he knew, he was being carried inside. An Amazon lady was working at a small desk across from the door. She looked up and smiled warmly.

“Who do we have here?” She stood up.

“This is Quentin. He’s my new Little. He might be a little shy. Quentin, Meet Talitha.”

He buried his head against Naomi, refusing to look at her.

“Sweetie. I have to go to work. Will you promise to be good?” She set him down. He nodded wordlessly. A tear escaped from his eye.  Naomi handed a plastic bag. “For when he gets bored.” She gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked back to the car.

He stared after his mommy and tried not to a cry, but a few whimpers escaped his lips. Talitha scooped him up and rocked him back and forth. She carried him inside the main room, past the reception desk and in a room full of 20 littles happily playing with blocks, trains, dolls, and other toys. One Amazon was helping two Littles play. Two others were busy changing dirty diapers.

Talitha deposited on the padded ground. He reached for the bag, and Talitha handed it to him. Inside were coloring books and a set of really nice colored pencils.

Mommy must have seen the doodles in the margins when we first met at the library.

“Thank you.” He blushed furiously.

She gave him a pat on the bum in return. He curled up under his blankee, opened the box of colored pencils and started to color. Soon the pictures were his entire focus. Soon the first page, depicting a knight in shining armor, was finished. He worked on the next one, a beautiful damsel who had captured the knight’s heart. He didn’t even notice that he had an audience. Several Littles had wanted to introduce themselves but instead became entranced at his work. Quentin had taken some art classes in college but he never pursued drawing as a career. One of the workers came over to see what was going on. 

“Wow, you color quite beautifully!” He complemented Quentin. He reached down and checked his diaper. “Think you can reach a stopping place? You’re soaked, little man!”

Quentin immediately set his pencil aside. How had he wet himself subconsciously? He had never had any daytime accidents when he was younger.

Guess my bladder control is not as strong as I thought.

He sighed as he put the pencil back in the box. The Amazon carried him over to the changing table, laid him down and divested him of the soaking wet disposable, which went into the trash can. He shivered at his touch, and his thumb went back into his mouth. A splash of baby powder later, and a fresh thick disposable was pulled in between his legs. The tapes were secured, and Quentin was lowered to the floor.

“Recess!” The announcement was made through the room. All the Littles made their way to the door at the back. A small field and a playground were awaiting them. Not as large as the park Quentin had visited yesterday. He carefully put his coloring supplies away in his cubby and eagerly followed the others outside

“Wanna play kickball with us?” One of the Littles ran up to him.

“Um, well. I’m not that athletic.” He’d tried out for sports when he was younger and failed miserably.

“C’mon. We’re only playing for fun.”

A few of the others crowded around him. Quentin began to get nervous.

“Trust us!”

“You’ll have fun.”

“It’s ok I’m not good at sports either.”

He gave in. “All right. We only have an hour.”

What followed was the most fun Quentin had in a long time. At first he was timid, but over time he grew more comfortable. He managed to get on base a few times. Even when the kickball was caught, he was still complemented. Soon his laughter joined that of the other Littles.

Halfway through recess, he felt that familiar rumbling in his stomach. Initially he wanted to fight it, but Quentin decided to take Melody’s advice. He simply let go, and let the warm mess fill his diaper. The smell was not as bad, and as he glanced around he saw most of the other Littles had saggy diapers as well. He could even see a few brown stains on two or three others.

Soon the allotted hour was up, and they were gathered together and led back into the daycare building. A line formed at the diaper changing station. Quentin let the others go in front of him. He still didn’t like being in a dirty diaper but he now realized there wasn’t much he could do about it anymore. He had chosen to stay in the land of the Amazons and this was the price he paid. And he would do it all over again because he’d never been happier.

Moments later, Quentin and the other Littles were enjoying lunch. High chairs had been brought to the center of the room from the corner where they were stored. Everyone got crackers, Cheerios, yogurts, goldfish and other snacks. All washed down with juice in sippy cups. He carried on happy conversations with Bethany, Jarvis, Marty, and Doris. His new friends.

Soon lunch was finished, and the high chairs were put back in the corner. The littles gathered around Talitha as she pulled out a large story book and began to read one of the many fairy tales within. Quentin soon found himself lost in the story. His mind played her words like a movie: omnipotent gods, large monsters, battles between massive armies, star crossed romance. His heart ached when she finally closed the book and announced that it was naptime.

One by one they were laid down in their cribs. Many voiced their opposition, but once they laid down in the cribs they succumbed to the depths of sleep. Enthir, the Amazon who had changed Quentin’s wet diaper, handed him his white blankee and popped a pacifier into his mouth. “Sweet dreams, little man.”

Quentin’s eyelids were heavy. He had worn himself out with kickball. Soon he was in a deep sleep. What seemed like only a moment, but was really an hour later, he felt himself being lifted out of the crib.

“Can’t have you sleep all day, little man. Otherwise you won’t fall asleep tonight.”

He groaned and opened his eyes to find himself being rocked back and forth. Most of the other Littles were gone.

“Where is everyone?” His voice was muffled as his pacifier was still in his mouth. Enthir laughed as he pulled it out.

“Their Mommies and Daddies came by to pick them up. You’re the last one to be picked up.”

“And none too soon.” Came a familiar voice from the reception area.

“MOMMY!” Quentin shouted. Enthir put him down and he ran to the reception area, where Naomi lifted him up in a long loving embrace.

“He was quite popular here today. He’s quite the little artist.”

“I suspected as much. Did he give you any trouble?”

“None whatsoever.”

“Wow, you’re such a good little boy!”

Quentin went red with embarrassment and hid his face.

“See you tomorrow, little man!” Enthir waved happily.

“You too!” Came the response as Naomi carried him to the car.

Once they were home, Naomi started running the bath. “You are quite smelly,”

She divested him of his t-shirt and diaper and placed him in the tub once the temperature was right. He played with plastic ships and rubber duckies as she scrubbed his chest, arms, and back. When she reached for his diaper area, however, he immediately shied away.

“Now Quentin, I’ve changed your diaper already. You shouldn’t be shy anymore. Believe me, I’ve seen plenty of naked boy Littles.” She gently admonished him.

“Sorry, Mommy. It’s just been a while since someone bathed me.”

“I understand.” She gently began to clean his diaper area and he offered no further resistance.

Once he was thoroughly scrubbed, she asked him, “Can you pull the stopper out for Mommy?”

The tub slowly drained. Quentin was lifted high into the air and wrapped in a large fluffy towel. He was carried to the changing table where a fresh diaper was secured around his waist. At first Naomi wasn’t sure if he’d sleep, especially when Talitha told her that the boy had slept almost 2 hours! But soon his steady breathing told her otherwise. 

“I am so glad that you came here, Quentin. You fill a hole in my heart that I could never find anywhere else.” She whispered to his sleeping form. He gave no response, as he held his blankee close to his body as he slept.

And so a weekday routine was established. Quentin would spend his mornings at daycare, coloring to his heart’s content, playing kickball and tag at recess, eating snacks in a high chair and eventually settling down for a nap. Naomi would pick him up in the evenings and the two would enjoy dinner together and share the day’s events. They would cuddle, play card games, and watch movies until Quentin fell asleep in her arms.

• Like 1

PART FOUR

Quentin was never a morning person. He always scheduled his college classes in the afternoons and evenings so he could sleep in late. Naomi is the polar opposite. She would always wake up at the crack of dawn in order to get a jump start. As a result, Quentin was only able to get a diaper change and a bottle of formula as she drove him to daycare. Now that the weekend had arrived, he had looked forward to sleeping in.

He was wrong.

Naomi reached into the crib and pulled him up into her arms. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at the clock. 7:30am.

He groaned.

“I know you’re sleepy, honey. But we have a wonderful playdate planned and it requires an early start. Don’t worry, I will let you sleep in tomorrow.” She ruffled his hair.

“You promise?”

“I do.”

Quentin ate a quick breakfast by himself while Naomi packed a large tote bag with toys, extra clothes, sunscreen and other supplies. He squirmed in his seat as she put the bag by the door.

“Mommy, can you change my diaper?”

“Ok, but we’re starting to run behind.” She lifted him from his high chair and carried him back to his room. She cleaned him up and dressed him in a onesie and short-alls. He helped Naomi load the bag into the trunk, and moments later they were on the road.

“Where are we going?”

“You remember Melody and Trevor, her daddy?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, the four of us are going to the beach! Plus there’s a large mall, and a mega park with roller coasters!”

“Wow, sounds like fun!” Quentin sleepily grinned.

Naomi’s station wagon pulled into their house. A large van was in the driveway. She expertly unstrapped Quentin from the booster seat and together they walked up to the door. She let him ring the doorbell.

“We’re here!” She called.

The garage door opened and Trevor walked out. “Good. I was just about to load up.”

“I didn’t know you had a van.”

“It’s on loan from my older sister.”

“How can she manage? Doesn’t she have twin littles?”

“True, but they’re both sick at the moment and keeping her busy. Can I grab anything from your car?”

“I just have the one large bag in the trunk.” She used her clicker to open the hatch, and he expertly grabbed her bag.

“Hey Quentin!” Melody called from the garage door. He waved to her.

“Can you also grab his booster seat?”

“No problem.”

Soon the Littles were all strapped in, and Trevor grabbed the keys. They were off to the beach!

“How far do we have to drive, Daddy?” Melody wanted to know.

“About an hour, depending on traffic.” He replied.

Quentin was hoping to get a little extra sleep but that proved to be a fruitless endeavor. Melody was always talking. She wanted to know his favorite food, television show, clothing, and toys. She commented on the passing landscape, and the designs of the cars drove alongside them.

A telltale smell drifted into the cabin. “All right, who’s the guilty party?” Trevor glanced in the rear view mirror.

Melody blushed. “I’m sorry, Daddy. I couldn’t hold it.”

“Well traffic is way too thick to for me to pull off.”

“I can handle it.” Naomi unbuckled her seatbelt and made her way to the middle row of the van.

“But I don’t mind waiting until we’re there.”

“I don’t want you to get diaper rash again. Let Naomi handle it.”

“But Daddy-“

“Melody, please don’t be stubborn. I don’t want to spank you in front of Quentin but I will if I have to.” Trevor’s voice was firm.

“Ok.” She gave up as Naomi unbuckled her from her booster seat. Despite the circumstances, Naomi was able to clean her up.

“You certainly filled up your diaper, young lady.” She gave Melody a warm smile as she snapped her onesie back on.

Moments later, they pulled into the parking lot next to the beach. The littles were released from their booster seats. They ran together towards the cabanas, with Naomi close behind.

“Not so fast, little ones! We can’t lose you here.”

Trevor followed behind, carrying the diaper bags and coolers full of food and drink. “Before you go and play, you need sunscreen. Can’t have you getting roasted on this beautiful day.”

The clouds were nowhere to be found. The roar of the ocean, the calls of the sea birds, and the laughter of Littles filled the air.

Trevor had plucked Melody off her feet and was busy taking off the onesie and putting on a one piece swimsuit. Quentin was next, and Naomi pulled a pair of plastic pants over his diaper. Several squirts later, both Littles were covered in heavy duty sunscreen.

“You want to play in the ocean?” Quentin asked her.

“Not yet. I love to build sand castles!” Melody grabbed her pail and shovel.

“Let’s go play in the surf, Quentin. The ladies can stay on land if they want.”

Naomi grabbed a book and a chair. “Just stay in my sight, sweetie.”

“Sure thing!”

Trevor grabbed Quentin and together they jogged towards the Ocean. Melody followed after them, bucket in hand.

The water was warm as Amazon and Little played. Trevor tossed him in the air multiple times, creating big splashes. Quentin giggled as Trevor helped him practice his swimming, the Amazon’s hands underneath his belly. They held their breath together and dove under the waves. They ran along the edge of the beach, leaving large and small footprints in the sand. Eventually they returned to the cabana for lunch. Melody had created a large castle complete with a moat.

After a lunch of sandwiches and chips, the Littles went back to playing. Quentin helped Melody with the sandcastle, and they doubled its size. Next they buried each other in the sand up to their shoulders. Quentin and Melody then headed out to the ocean one more time while the Amazons began to pack up.

“It’s time to go, sweethearts!” Naomi called them in.

Quentin was whimpering when he walked up to his mommy.

“What’s wrong, little guy?”

“He’s not used to messing himself quite yet. He was a wreck the first time it happened.” Naomi explained.

“I’ll handle the diaper changes if you load the van.”

“Sounds fair.”

“I’ll be back, Melody!” Trevor grabbed the diaper bag in one hairy arm and Quentin in another. Soon they were at the restrooms. Many small showers were full of naked Littles, having the sand washed off their bodies by their Parents. Soon Quentin joined them.

As the large Amazon was drying Quentin’s bare bottom, he asked. “Do you think your Mommy likes me?”

“I dunno.”

“I hope so. Let me tell you a little secret, Quentin. One that you cannot tell anyone. I’ve loved Naomi since we were children but I’ve never had the courage to ask her out on a date. By the time I was able to, she already had a boyfriend. And what pieces of work they were! They never treated her properly and the relationships always ended badly. And then you came along and now she’s happier than she’s been in a long time. Can you help me win her heart, little man?”

Quentin gazed into his eyes and saw he was baring his soul to him. He nodded. “I’ll try. But I’ve never been that good with women either.”

“That’s all I ask.” Trevor secured the diaper to his waist. Quentin raised his hands, and a onesie and elastic short shorts followed.

They returned back to the cabana to find Naomi had loaded all their belongings. Melody was carried off to the restroom for a quick change. A few moments later they drove a few blocks to the mall. Trevor had a surprise for the Littles when they parked: A double stroller!

Soon both Quentin and Melody were strapped in. The four of them browsed the many stores. Naomi bought a few outfits for both of them. Followed by a few toys: Melody got a new doll she wanted, and Quentin got a dinosaur. The two of them happily played in the stroller.

Naomi’s purse began to buzz. She pulled out her phone.

“Hey Mom!... Yes, I’ve been busy the last few days at work and didn’t get a chance to plan something. I should be able to bring Quentin tomorrow evening. I promised him an uninterrupted morning of rest…I’m sure he’d be delighted to meet you…We’ll plan for dinner at six….See ya then!”

“Surprised your parents have any time off.”

“They’ve been able to take a much needed break after hiring some additional help.”

After a few hours at the mall, the four of them made their way to Gripper’s Park, where the old wooden roller coaster resided. When Quentin and Melody saw it, they both began to beg to ride it.

“We’ll see. We need to find out if both of you are tall enough.” Naomi put a small damper on their enthusiasm.  Fortunately, height was not an issue. There was a large crowd, so they were only able to ride it once.

As the sun began to descend into the hills, the four of them made their way to a restaurant. Both the Littles were placed in high chairs and dined on the kid’s menu while large steaks and salads were chosen for the Amazons. Conversation was light, but Quentin’s eye lids were getting heavy. The next thing he knew he found himself in the restaurant’s restroom getting a diaper change. He began to suck his thumb, but Naomi exchanged it for a pacifier.

Melody was likewise asleep in Trevor’s arms. They paid for their wonderful meal, and both Littles slept on the car ride back home. He even helped her load her things back into her car and get Quentin all strapped in. The boy didn’t even wake.

“Thank you for an amazing day, Trevor.” Naomi gave him a hug.

He kissed her cheek. “Anytime.”

Trevor then pulled Melody out of the van and carried her inside, the closing garage door closing behind them.

A short time later, Naomi pulled back into her familiar driveway. Leaving the bag in the car, she carried her Little into the house. She’d sort out the diaper bag tomorrow.   

• Like 2
  • LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 4 added!)
  • LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 5 added!)

PART FIVE

Quentin stretched and pulled his blankee over his shoulders. Naomi had been true to her word, letting him sleep in. His thoughts drifted to his current predicament. He really loved the new world he was in, and the chance to start anew. He could feel Naomi’s love and affection towards him. He even enjoyed playing with the other Littles and Trevor. But what he didn’t like was messing his diaper.

Wet diapers were a common issue from Quentin’s childhood. In fact, he had begged his parents to keep using them but they had refused. Diapers were too expensive, they told him. And he was too distracted with maintaining a good GPA in order to keep his scholarship. He didn’t have enough pocket change to purchase them.

Quentin hated the smell. Sometimes the fumes from his backside would make him gag. He nearly threw up a few times when he was getting his diaper changed at daycare. Enthir would always comment on his messy bottom but the smell didn’t seem to affect him. Maybe he was used to it.

He also couldn’t stand the squishiness. No matter what he did, the waste would spread all over his backside. And he would make the other Littles wait as Talitha or Enthir would have to clean him thoroughly. Time that he could have spent finishing his coloring book.

Good thing Mommy didn’t get me a little kid potty. It would be too impractical.

He had been meaning to tell Naomi that he didn’t need it. Since he spent so much time at daycare, what was the point?

A sudden dampness at his crotch put a damper on this thoughts.

“Mommy.” Quentin called.

No answer.

“Mommy!” He called louder.

“I’m coming!” Naomi’s voice echoed from the hallway. A moment later she entered. “What seems to be the trouble?”

“I need a change.” Quentin raised his arms.

“No problem!” Naomi pulled him out of the crib and laid him on the changing table. She expertly unbuckled his onesie and pulled it up to his chest. The soaking wet diaper was disposed of, a dusting of baby powder, and a fresh clean disposable was taped to his waist.

“I don’t want the little kid potty anymore.” Quentin broke the ice.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m not home enough to use it.”

Naomi sighed. “I wish I could spend more time with you honey, but I just got my job back and I need to make a good impression.”

“Maybe I can help you grade papers? I love coloring books, kickball, tag, and blocks, but I would like something a little more mentally stimulating.”

“I can arrange that.” She carried Quentin into her office, where a large stack of papers sat on her desk. Setting him on the floor, she left momentarily and returned with a toddler activity chair. She also had a baby bottle full of formula in case he got hungry.

They spent most of the afternoon whittling down the large stack of homework. Discussions about portals, physics and theories filled the air. Naomi kept track of the scores on her tablet. In between discussions, Quentin drank the bottle.

Soon a familiar rumble in his stomach. With a quiet sigh, he let his bowels go. The noise caused Naomi to look up from her desk. He shrugged sheepishly.

“Don’t worry, little one. I could use a break.” She picked him up and carried him to the changing table.

“My bottle tasted funny.”

“That was just the medicine to help clean out your tummy.”

“Oh.”

Quentin’s diaper was really messy, but did not leak. Naomi gave him a quick bath to clean him up. As she taped on a fresh diaper, the doorbell rang.

“I wasn’t expecting them so soon!” She set him down on the floor and walked to the front of the house. Quentin followed her apprehensively. He watched as she hugged 2 elderly Amazons.

“Mom and Dad, this is my Little, Quentin. Sorry about the lack of clothes. He just had a quick bath due to a little accident. Quentin, these are my parents, Evelyn and Eli.”

Both Amazons walked slowly up to him. He tried without success to hide behind Naomi’s legs. Her father looked scary, with all the scars that crisscrossed his forearms and bald head.

“A little shy.” Eli noted. He bent down and held Quentin’s hand. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” The touch of his skin felt like leather.

Seeing how relaxed Naomi was, Quentin released his grip. Eli soon lifted him in the air, tossing him gently and catching him. A small grin, followed by childish laughter soon followed.

“Please don’t drop him, Dad. Otherwise you’ll be paying the medical bills.”

“Relax, Hon. I got this under control.” He continued to toss Quentin in the air.

Evelyn returned with a large crock pot in her hands. Naomi helped her unload the car. Her parents had brought enough food to feed a congregation. Fortunately, Evelyn didn’t spill any food on her nice dress.

“Might as well keep Quentin in just his diaper. I brought barbeque.”

“My favorite! Mom, you’re the greatest.”

“So you keep telling me.”

Eli helped bring out the high chair while Evelyn and Naomi set the table. Soon the sound of conversation filled the air. Naomi told her parents the story of how she found Quentin in the library. Evelyn and Eli had not expected their daughter to adopt, as she was so focused on her career. But they did see how close Naomi and Quentin were.

The topic soon shifted to work. Eli mentioned that he was starting up a new assembly line, and was having trouble getting the machines to work.

“What kind of factory do you manage?” Quentin mentioned between bites. In a classic toddler fashion, he had managed to get barbecue sauce all over his face and chest.

“The plant takes in recyclable material and repurposes it into all kinds of products: Fabric, furniture, toys and much more. Would you like to take a tour?” Eli responded.

“I would love to! Can I go, Mommy? Please??”

Naomi laughed. “If my father can fit it into his already busy schedule, then sure.”

“It will have to be the week after next. I’ve got all kinds of meetings and presentations to potential investors.”

Quentin ate and ate until he was stuffed. Enjoyed the pulled pork, roasted corn on the cob, and coleslaw. Eli helped clear the table after everyone had finished eating, while Naomi took a few pictures of her Little. Evelyn picked him up and took him back to the bathtub, where she gave him a good bath, and changed his diaper, which was soaked.

A few minutes later, the four of them were on the couch watching television. Quentin was curled up on Eli’s lap, fast asleep. All the food and play had worn him out. Eventually, her parents had to leave, as work started early. Eli helped dress Quentin in a onesie and put him down in his crib. Naomi gave him his blankee. He didn’t even wake up, so her parents simply whispered in his ear, “Good bye, little one. We’ll see you soon. Be a good boy.”

Evelyn kissed his cheek and Eli patted his bottom before they left.

• Like 1

Very sweet! Glad everyone gets along but I wonder what mischief will come his way. And I do look forward to a babysitter or another date or something. Love the story so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy writing the next chapter of the story. I honestly hadn't known what direction I wanted the story to go, but the feedback I've gotten has helped me write more. This is why I always wanted to be a writer! :) 

I have to do some proofreading but it should be up in a few days.

• Like 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (Part 6 added!)

PART SIX

Quentin was never a trouble maker growing up. He most always listened to what his parents told him, and even when he didn’t his parents were still fair. His parents never spanked him, opting instead for taking away his toys or doing time outs. So seeing other naughty Littles getting spanked was fascinating to him. He could not help but watch one day while he and his daycare friends were playing kickball an argument broke out regarding whether or not the runner was safe at third base. There was shoving and naughty words exchanged. Enthir, who was umpiring the game, didn’t seem to mind as he picked up the trouble makers and walked back inside, calling for Talitha to take over. Later that day, as Quentin was being put in his crib, he glanced at the two Littles – unfortunately for them, their diapers were unable to hide the redness of their bottoms. He couldn’t help but notice the puffy eyes and the red faces.

As his second week at daycare began, Quentin received a surprise – in addition to coloring books, Naomi had included some children’s workbooks that contained simplified math and physics problems. His mommy also included a pencil, along with a note on the first page that she would be checking his work.

By now most of the other Littles knew well enough to leave him to his books as he wouldn’t say much as he worked. He still enjoyed playing games at recess, and nap time but really only protested when he was picked up for a diaper change, as he would be in the middle of something. Usually a quick word from Enthir or Talitha would be enough to silence him. Depending on his attitude, Enthir might drop a hint if he was truly stuck.

“Something on your mind?” Enthir asked as he was wiping Quentin’s bottom.

“A friend of my Mommy wanted to ask her on a date and wanted my help.”

“And you don’t want to screw it up because Mommy has been so nice to you?”

Quentin nodded mutely. He hadn’t wanted to discuss the subject but he considered Ethir a friend.

“Let me offer some advice then – let her know that you want to see him again. If he has a Little, tell her that you want to go on a playdate.”

“We already went on one.”

“Why not another? The more time they’ll spend together, the easier it will become.” Enthir finished taping up Quentin’s diaper and lifted him up.

“Thanks.” But the Little’s pensive look didn’t go away.

“You have another question on your mind.”

“One of these days you will have to tell me how you read my mind.”

“It’s easy – I can see the expression on your face.”

Quentin blushed. “It’s kinda awkward.”

“I promise not to tell a soul.”

“I, uh, was never spanked growing up. And since I’ve been here I see it all the time, and…”

“It makes you feel different but yet you want to feel like everyone else but you don’t know how to ask.” Enthir finished his thoughts. He brought a finger to Quentin’s lips, stopping his next sentence. “I’ve been doing this job for many years. You would be surprised at the vast number of parenting styles that exist here. One thing we tell the Amazon parents is that all of our Littles will be treated exactly the same. The policy is laid out and they have to sign to agree. We’ve lost many potential clients this way.” Enthir sat on the rocking chair, slowly bouncing Quentin, who couldn’t help but giggle. “That being said, we do not abuse Littles. Those who do often find themselves exiled to the volcanic chains to the northeast, and never allowed to return. The punishment must fit the crime.” Soon a yawn escaped from Quentin’s lips, and Enthir put him into his crib along with the rest of the Littles, for it was naptime.

Quentin pondered his words. Soon an idea was slowly forming in his mind.

Later that day, as Naomi was strapping Quentin into his car seat he asked. “When can I play with Melody again?”

“You want to go on another play date? Honey, I’d love to but you know I’m trying to get back into the swing of things.”

“Yeah but all work and no fun makes a dull Mommy.”

Naomi thought about his words. She really enjoyed working as a teacher and volunteering at the library. Feelings of regret had begun to surface, as she was subconsciously worried that she was neglecting her Little and putting her career ahead of him. His words had spoken to her on a level he could never understand.

“Tell you what. I won’t be able to this weekend, but how about next weekend?”

“Sounds great, Mommy!” Quentin grinned.

Naomi chuckled as she glanced at her Little who was staring out the car window. She didn’t mention it, but Quentin no longer called her by her first name anymore. It was a phase that happened to all Littles but usually it was over in a day or two. Quentin had kept it up for nearly two weeks! She wondered silently if her Little would ever get used to messing his diaper. She had private bet with her mother to see if he would still sob and cry whenever he messed himself in nine months. Most littles were over it in a week or two, and Quentin might break a record.

Once she had unloaded her briefcase and Little from the car, she called Trevor to set up the playdate. Turns out that Trevor had weekends off and wanted to go on a nice dinner date. “Maybe your Mom can watch the Littles?” He suggested.

Naomi hesitated. “I will have to call and check. My dad can’t be away on business otherwise there would be no one to watch the factory.”

“Fair enough.”

She was distracted during dinner, but Quentin was wise enough not to bring up the matter any further. Afterwards she graded assignments, with his workbook being at the bottom of the stack. Their jovial conversations eventually became more technical. He had shown promise, and Naomi told him that she’ll get the next level up.

The next morning started out like normal. Littles played with play dough, blocks, dolls, action figures while Quentin colored in his coloring books. Others had expressed interest in joining him, but most decided to play elsewhere as he never engaged his friends in idle conversation. Coloring was serious business to him! Eventually they learned to talk during recess and he would answer any question they had. When he colored, his mind focused on the page to the exclusion off all else. Only the needs of his body and the lack of time were his only constraints. And Enthir.

“Quentin, it’s time for recess.” The caretaker gently called him.

“Not interested.”

“You’ve been coloring all morning, sport. Go out and play.”

“Exercise is overrated.” Came the response.

“I highly doubt that.” Enthir then stood over his work, noticing that he started on a new page. Quentin always managed to put his pencils away before joining his friends on the playground. “Trying to make up for lost time?”

“Not my fault you couldn’t find the baby powder.”

Enthir’s eyes sparked as his voice became hard. “None of that backtalk. You need your exercise. Put your pencils away and go join your friends. It’s a beautiful day outside. Quentin, I won’t ask again.”

“It’s hard to enjoy recess when no one follows the rules of the game! Can’t I just stay here and color?” He protested. Just loud enough for several Littles to hear and watch the scene unfolding before them.

“Three.”

“Please? I promise to be on my best behavior!”

“Two.” Enthir shook his head.

“I’ll even stay close so you can watch the others!”

“One.” The caretaker immediately plucked his pencil case from off the ground. Quentin was wise enough to keep all his pencils inside except the one in his hand. Enthir plucked it from his fingers and put it inside the case. The books followed shortly after, and were locked in his cupboard.

“Wait! Wait, I changed my mind! I’ll go play, I’ll go play!” Quentin began to cry. He hadn’t expected it to work so well! He really enjoyed his artwork and to see it taken from him hurt. Probably much more than the spanking he was going to get. He fell onto his diapered bottom and put his head into his hands.

“It’s too late for that. When we ask you to do something, we want you to do it with a minimum of fuss.” Enthir pulled him up and with one arm wrapped around his stomach, he took the crying child to the changing room. They entered a small room that was adjacent, used for storing supplies.

“I WILL have to take away your art supplies for tomorrow. Can’t be playing favorites.”

Quentin sniffed as Enthir bent him over his lap and pulled down his diaper. The next five minutes were filled with pain as the caretaker used his large hand to administer chastisement. He squirmed, bucked, squealed, yelled, and cried through the whole ordeal. The next thing he knew he was being held in a big giant hug. Enthir was rocking him back and forth.

“Shhh. It’s over.”

“I’m s-s-s-s-sorry.”

“I know you are. And don’t worry about your Mommy, as I won’t say anything about today.”

Quentin nodded mutely. Enthir blew his nose, then carried him out of the room and onto the changing table. The two of them hadn’t expected a crowd so both were quite surprised to find several Littles had been listening in.

“If you want what happened to him to happen to you, then by all means, please stay in this room.” Enthir’s voice was soft, but the threat was enough. Soon the room was empty and a fresh diaper was placed under his bum. After he was changed, Enthir kept him in the rocking chair and bottle fed him despite his protests. Many of the other Littles inquired on Quentin to see if he was okay, and Enthir would always glance at his crib where he was fast asleep. The other kids couldn’t miss the red bum cheeks that the diaper didn’t cover.

When all the littles were asleep, Enthir made his way back up to the office. “He came up with that mini tantrum on his own?” Talitha could not believe it.

Enthir nodded. “He’s a smart one.”

“Many of the others were really worried about him. He wasn’t like Jarvis or Marty, always squabbling or causing trouble. He’s always been so well behaved that everyone expected him to get along well. They weren’t expecting him to protest like he did.”

“Maybe he’ll get a few more friends? It’ll be interesting to see their reactions.”

“Not going to tell his Mommy?”

“She’ll notice his bottom, but she said she was okay with it. She only made me promise to overdo it.”

“Certainly sounded like you weren’t. If I didn’t know any better you were chopping off his limbs.”

Enthir chuckled. “At first I thought he was lying but you should have seen his face when I took away his coloring supplies. Complete deer in the headlights. He really didn’t think it through enough.”

Later that day, when Naomi arrived, she saw Enthir rocking a still sleeping Quentin on the rocking chair. Seeing her puzzled expression, he shifted the sleeping Little and she noticed his faded red backside. Nothing more needed to be said. She gathered his clothes and supplies. He awoke to being strapped in the car seat, and an already sore bum caused another crying fit.

Naomi saw the uncertainty in his eyes. He didn’t want her to know that he had been misbehaving but Littles can’t hide anything from their Amazon parents. “So are you going to do what Enthir tells you to do next time?”

“Uh-huh.”

She didn’t speak of it again, for which Quentin was glad. However she did tell him the good news. She had called her mother Evelyn earlier in the day and she was able to watch Melody and him next Saturday while she and Trevor would go out to a nice restaurant. “However, you must be on your best behavior. My mother’s hand is much more firm than Enthir’s and he was being nice. Do not let Melody talk you into doing anything foolish. You understand?”

He nodded wordlessly.

“I need to hear it from you.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

The day after that was quite challenging for Quentin. He had trouble sitting down, a feeling that Jarvis and Marty shared. They politely asked him if he could help them build their block castle. It needed defense from demons and nightmarish creatures after all. Enthir interrupted their progress to check their diapers. Both Marty and Quentin were soaked, and Jarvis was messy. When it came time for Quentin to be changed, he gave Enthir a giant hug to the caretaker’s surprise.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t think you would spank me so hard.” He mumbled.

Enthir rubbed his back affectionately. “Spankings are supposed to hurt. I only wanted you to do what I ask the first time.”

“When can I get my coloring books back?”

“When you go home today. And if you misbehave, I will take them away and give you an even worse spanking. Do you understand?”

Quentin nodded as Enthir unsnapped his shortalls, onesie and removed his soaked diaper. A wet wipe, a dusting of powder and a fresh disposable later, Quentin was set back down on the floor. He eagerly ran back to his friends, his previous misbehavior forgotten. But it would not be the last time he would get in trouble.

• LtlGary changed the title to Diaper Dimension - Portal Accident (HIATUS)