LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pixil-frame-0.png.1d4f2fe857dcaafa45a67f0bf306d205.png

"Diapers & Damsels is a game of humiliation.  Choose between two playable classes: the Diaper Girl or the Sissy Boy.  Solve puzzles, avoid obstacles, and try to escape with an ounce of dignity!"

~~~~~

Our newest story is set in the world of Diapers & Damsels, a fictional computer game meant for all lovers of humiliation! ^_^ We'll write the thoughts and actions of the girl and boy player characters, and our Patreon supporters will be the player!  Think of it like... a choose your own adventure game, with some RPG elements.

Patreon Link

Some rules going in:

1.) Patrons will make decisions through polls, available to the $5+ tiers.  Some might ask for verbal ideas in the comments section; please participate in those too! Polls will not end for at least 24 hours, but it could be a lot longer (depending on our schedules).

2.) The goal of this game is to win!  I know you probably want to humiliate the characters as much as possible, but trust me, that's going to happen anyway. XD If you guys lose too quickly, there's less story to tell!  When the characters are deemed "unable to continue" it will GAME OVER.

3.) Updates will be posted on Patreon and DailyDiapers concurrently (in this thread), along with any other cute pixel art things we make.  We love getting comments from readers, but patrons have exclusive access to story-decisions and polls.

4.) Updates are at our own discretion.  We don't really do the "release stories as we write them" thing.  If we get busy or bored, this project might get delayed or fall to the wayside as many of our projects do.  We are really sorry about this, but it's the only way we can have community input.

Thanks to all our supporters and readers!  We are both really excited for the potential of this new idea. ^_^

Look forward to more updates very soon.

~Sophie & Pudding

I LOVE the idea of this! Using Patreon to do a choose your own adventure game. Genius!

While I'm not a patron, I will definitely be following along in this thread!

*Grabs popcorn*

Let the games begin!

On 6/16/2018 at 8:52 PM, Lil_Eevee said:

Well, my votes are in XD how is it going to work? Patrons are players or just the "live" audience??

"live" audience sounds like the best way to explain it. ^_^ Basically, patrons are going to be creating the start of the game.  Then Pudding and I will be putting up polls for "what happens next" or "where to go from here".  And the goal is to make these polls big choices, but not really kink-related choices.  Of course, the choices will impact the diaper stuff and sissy stuff!  But in ways the voters may not expect.

Tomorrow there will be more of this project as our first poll winds up!

Thank you for all the support!

1939486389_pixil-gif-drawing(3).gif.7f39cb01e57f9094ef5139f335b7c6b9.gif

Choose the text color of the Sissy Boy!

Also, choose the setting of the game:

~Magical Maze
~Witch's Castle
~Disciplinary School
~Adult Daycare
~Fantasy Storybook
~Alien Spaceship
~Vampire Manor

**ALL OPTIONS WILL INCLUDE EQUAL AMOUNTS OF DIAPER/SISSY CONTENT!!**

While I can't vote, since I'm not a patron, would it bother you guys if I tried to guess what the most popular choice will be? I know I'm just a bystander with no right to join in the fun so I don't want to overstep my boundaries.

:o You can ABSOLUTELY 100% tell us what you want, what your guesses are, or anything!  Actually, I would encourage it!  I can't count your vote, but I would love to know what the readers think and want. ^_^ 

Play along!  Have fun!

Thank you, Sophie. :)

Well I think it's obvious that Sissy Boy will get Pink. That's a pretty safe bet.

As for the setting... maybe the Disciplinary School? That seems like a "fun" option. I personally would go with the Magical Maze, but I'm not here to spread my opinion. I'm trying to guess what everyone else will pick.

I say fantasy storybook. Gotta love those cursed items. It's why I have all my loot properly assensed.

Pudding is hoping for Fantasy Storybook!  I'm probably hoping for... Witch's Castle?  I think that would be a lot of fun. ^_^  I hope Adult Daycare doesn't win because it's such a trope.  But I'd write it all the same!

Update: Mint is actually winning at the moment for the boy's color!  And Adult Daycare is winning of course. 

[PLAYER]
NAME?
*Amelia
COLOR?
*Lavender

[PLAYER]
NAME?
*Marley
COLOR?
*Mint

[SETTING]
*Magical Maze

[START]

~~~~~

v1.01

I stopped in place and turned on my heel.  Where was I?  I was on my way home, and this was supposed to be a shortcut.  But I felt like I'd been walking for hours!  I crossed my arms and looked around at the tall green hedges.  The sky above was a brilliant blue, without a cloud in sight.  If the sun was over there... then this way must be west!  I'd be home in no time.

Three left turns should have returned you to the point of origin, you knew that was how geometry worked, you knew for a fact that when you went over it in your head, it added up. So why were you in a completely different place now? You couldn't have been sure, if not for the fact that the hedges seemed to change color from green to blue as you progressed. And worse still, when you tried to retrace your steps, you found only hedges that were yellow! How could this make any sense at all? There were sounds in the distance, laughing and cackling, screeching and yelling, sounds both human and not very human at all, and an unmistakable feeling of being watched.

The light laughter filled the air, but I could still hear my footsteps in the grass.  I wrapped my arms around myself and shuffled uncomfortably toward the sound, through the yellow hedges.  I swear, these were green a minute ago!  Ugh, this place made no sense at all...

"Hello?  Um... is someone there?  I think I'm lost..."

"Lost, she says."

"Far from home, no doubt."

"I wonder when she'll find her way."

"Her way home, or her way down?"

"Down, don't you mean up?"

"What means anything when you don't know which way is forward?"

It was hard to tell if it was one voice talking to itself, or multiple going back and forth; the words seemed to come from everywhere, sometimes ahead and sometimes behind, like errant doubts flying to-and-fro with the whims of the wind that felt chilly but absent all the same.

"Watch out below."

That one seemed useful, at least, as the warning warded you from falling into a pit that opened up just in front of your feet.

The grass tumbled out from under me as I scurried backwards, landing hard on my ass at the edge of the pit.  I could see straight down into it, but it didn't look like it went anywhere at all.  I couldn't even see any dirt!  Across the pit, the path continued between tall yellow hedges, but I could never make that jump...

"What just happened?" I muttered to myself. "Where did that hole come from?  Oh great..." I stood up and brushed off the seat of my skirt, stained with dirt and grass. "Mom's gonna kill me."

"Not if something else does first."

"Like a monster."

"Or a fall."

You could never be sure what kind of monster the voices mentioned, but you could certainly understand the fall - especially because at the furthest edge of the pit and certainly out of reach, entangled in an errant and torn root from one of the hedges, there was a silver key glinting in the light. Not that you knew why you'd need to use a key in a hedge maze with no doors, but it did beckon strangely.

I looked over at the tiny silver key, barely clinging to the edge of the root.  There was no way I could reach it.  And I didn't even want it!  But what if there was a gate somewhere and I couldn't get through because I didn't pick it up?  Ugh, how annoying!  And the annoyance made its way to my voice.

"Where are you?!  Why don't you come out and talk face to face?!"

"She wonders why, she says so much and thinks so little."

"Why would an adult waste its time on a babe?"

"You're not an adult."

"And you can't even speak."

Were those words directed at you? Or were the voices taunting one another? Somewhere further down the maze, there was the sound of whistling winds, and above in the sky the brilliant blue had given way to dingy and sodden rainclouds, threatening a much worse end to the day. And the key glinted, still.

"Okay, you're talking nonsense," I said more to myself than the voice emanating from all around me.  

I didn't have time for this.  The rainclouds appeared overhead and I looked forlornly at the key.  I had to get that, didn't I?  Damnit.  I gripped my hands in the right branches of the shrub and kicked my feet into the grass where the roots were.  And slowly, very slowly, I made my way along the hedge wall over to the key.

"Don't look down, Amelia, don't look down..."

You make it to the other side and wrestle the key free of the roots, and the voices neither taunt nor encourage your endeavors, picking this moment alone to decide to be quiet. Perhaps a mercy, perhaps so you can hear the soft pattering of the rain as it seeks to turn the dirt beneath the grass into thick, deep mud. But you know that the key must go somewhere, and it must be important, and that the weather has no understanding of the rationale of such things. You continued in the maze, left and right and three more lefts. You hope to see a gate. What you find, however, is a cabin.

The maze broke into a clearing.  I thought that meant I was out of the maze and safe in the outside world!  But no such luck.  All around the small log cabin was more hedges, forming a circle, with three other exits.  But the rainclouds were looming overhead and I didn't have a choice.  I sprinted to the cabin and slammed into the door just as the raindrops dripped on my hair.  But the door wouldn't open.  No, no, no... oh.  I opened my hand and looked at the little silver key.

A key found underneath the ground, held by the grip of the hedge maze’s roots; what chance did it have of fitting into the lock of the door of the wooden cabin, you wondered? It was clear enough that it would fit, though, when you realized the handle of the key made the shape of a heart, and the lock likewise was emblazoned with the same design. A heart key for a heart lock. Click. And the door opened up, just as the rainclouds above did in kind. And in such a hurry were you to close the door behind you, that you didn't notice at first that you weren't the only person in the cabin.

I could hear the rain pouring over the cabin.  I'd made it just in time.  I sighed and patted the top of my head, trying to dry my hair of the few raindrops that got me.  At least my clothes were dry - a purple skirt over a pink shirt.  Who leaves a key out in a maze, anyway?  But I didn't have to ask that question for long.  As I came in from the foyer, a woman was sitting on a sofa and looking up at me with shock.

"Oh!  I... I'm so sorry!  The rain, and I..."

"You're Amy, yes?”

The woman smiled warmly, warm as the crackling fireplace, warm as the fuzzy coat on the puppy on her lap that she pet so tenderly.

"It's polite to knock before barging into somebody's home, but the time for that has come and past and it would be awfully unkind of me to send you back out into the rain. Especially with your skirt already so wet."

Wet? Hadn't it been dry a moment ago?

"Uh... what?"

I looked down at my skirt and turned around to face the wall.  Sure enough, where I had fallen into the grass, the seat of my skirt was damp and dark.  I could have sworn the grass was dry, though...

"Oh shoot... Mom really is going to kill me."

But there was a more pressing question.

"Um, I don't think we've met.  How do you know my name?"

Or rather, what my parents called me when I was a child.  I hadn't been 'Amy' in years.

"Because it's your name, sweetie."

She didn't stand, and her little pommie puppy watched cautiously, though it didn't stand either, or growl, or make a sound. It just watched, warily.

"You can sleep in the guest room, third door by the kitchen. I'll show you to your room and get you out of those wet clothes."

Now she stood, and it was strange; Amelia might have been 5'6 or thereabouts, but this woman had to be close to seven feet tall. Not disproportionate in her stature, either, just very very tall. Enough to make her visitor feel very small by comparison.

"Oh..."

Her head nearly touched the high ceilings and I suddenly felt very out of place.  She walked to the other side of the cabin and I hurried to catch up.  On my right, as I passed, was a small kitchen, and against the back wall were three doors.  She led me to the one closest to the fridge.

"Thank you for this.  I don't mean to impose, but do you think I could wash my skirt before heading home?"

"You won't need to worry about that, Amy,” replied the woman in a manner most cryptic, most unhelpful. "Right this way."

And right this way indeed, right through a door from a most uninteresting cabin, wooden beams and crackling hearth, into a bedroom that seemed almost like it didn't belong one little bit; wallpapered surfaces, the soft smells of powder and lotions, lilac and caramel, and carpet to boot.

The bedroom was very nice!  As nice as my bedroom back home, with fresh wallpaper and carpet.  The tall woman walked past me into the room, bending at the neck to fit through the door, and went to the closet to find me some dry clothes.  I kicked off my shoes outside the door and followed her into the room. "I don't think I caught your name, ma'am?"

"Names are not important for a girl of your age, Amy." The way she smiled, even without her face turned around to see it, was a fair combined mixture of reassuring and disconcerting, especially given your relative unfamiliarity with her and her cabin, a strange place found in the middle of a maze that made little to no sense.

"This ought to fit you." And fit it might have, but the onesie dress was certainly not in line with age appropriate fashion for a girl your age!

I looked up at the dress, with a flaring skirt that went from the chest to just past my waist.  But underneath the dress, stitched into it, was a tight leotard that went between my legs.  It looked like something my little cousin might wear, and she was only two years old!

"I, uh... I don't think that's really meant for someone like me."

"Amy--"

"My name is Amelia." I didn't want to be rude, but it felt like she wasn't listening to me.

"And that's a very beautiful name for a very beautiful girl. We're friends, though, so you're Amy." As though it were her decision to make.

The tall woman smiled, warm enough to feel like you were eating toasted marshmallows, and gestured with her finger in a simple crook.

"Now, don't make a fuss. Be a good girl.."

Not only was she not listening to me; she was talking down to me!  I crossed my arms over my chest and looked up at the very tall woman with a frown on my lips.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I am not wearing something like that.  If you could find something else, I would really appreciate it."

"Oh, you don't mean to sound ungrateful? Then perhaps you should attempt some gratitude. You tumbled into my house, unannounced, soaked from the rain and with a wet skirt, to boot, and I'm opening my hospitality to you without a single bit of expectation. And here you choose to repay this kindness with difficulty and duress?"

Her words were loud and stern, rumbling through the room, and I shrunk back into myself.  I felt my right foot step backwards and my crossed arms slip down my sides.  It reminded me of how Mom would talk to me when I did something wrong...

"I... I'm sorry.  I didn't mean..."

Without putting down the romper dress, the woman used her free hand to scoop you up into her grasp, the way a giant might pluck up a sheep, or a parent a child, and it seemed like your weight - no matter how diminutive - meant nothing to her. She set you down on the corner of a waist high table with a padded surface top, and smiled.

“I’ll hear no more argument or contradiction from you, I hope."

I looked down at the floor under my feet and felt a sense of vertigo.  Too high to jump down, I thought.  But it was only a foot or two, wasn't it?  Sitting upright on the table, the top of my head nearly matched the top of the tall woman's.  I hadn't even seen this table when I walked in the room.  But true to her claim, I kept quiet.  No argument, no contradiction.

It would have seemed to be so easy, to just stand up and walk away, to leave this woman behind and to take your chance in the rain. But something unearthly seemed to tether you here, some uninterruptible event or moment, some sense of obligation or script. So you lay in place while the woman undressed you, first your top and then your wet skirt, you lay in place and let her denude you.

"Ma'am," I muttered as she stripped me of my top, leaving me in only my underwear, "how long do you think it will be before my clothes are clean?  I have to be getting home soon."

Was it sundown already?  But outside, the sky was too cloudy to tell.  I looked out the window longingly as the rain pattered down on the roof overhead.

"As long as it takes, Amy.” A very contrary and wholly unhelpful response that the woman gave, and even less helpful was the thing she said next.

"Your undies are stained in back, Amy, perhaps from the mud." But it was the kind of out a parent might have given a child if they knew for a very simple fact that the child in question had been unclean.

My cheeks turned crimson and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I fell in the maze outside," I said simply.  

That was the truth - it was the same reason my skirt was dirty!  But when the woman pulled at the waistband of my underwear, I shoved her hands away.

"Hey!  Absolutely not!  I don't even know you!" Even if she was helping me out, that was crossing a line!

"How very true, you don't know me and yet you come into my house in dirty underwear. Surely your Mother must have taught you better than this, Amy.  She must be so ashamed and disappointed now to think of you this way."

Her tongue clicked and she shook her head, and her powerful size and form was easily put to good use in pushing you back upon your back, the soft padding of the surface a comfort, before pulling away the offending underwear like wrapping paper.

My mom might be disappointed in me for getting my clothes dirty at my age, but she had taught me what to do in an unwanted situation too.  I kicked and pushed at the woman's large hands as she struggled to hold me in place on the padded table, until I finally tumbled down to the soft carpet and landed on my knees.  

I scrambled between her legs and ran out of the room.  Out in the living room, I took the blanket off the sofa and wrapped it around my mostly-naked body, before stealing a glance back toward the bedroom.  The woman wasn't chased me, not yet.  

But something else caught my eye - my shoes, sitting in front of the bedroom doorway.

[SELECT]
*Run out the front door barefoot.
*Risk grabbing your shoes first.

~~~~~

11 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But something unearthly seemed to tether you here, some uninterruptible event or moment, some sense of obligation or script.

TOO META FOR THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING! :drinks_wine:<--- *Booze to drown my cares away*

*ahem* Anyway, if I were her, well, I would probably run to the kitchen and grab a steak knife to defend myself against the giant. But since that isn't one of the options, I'll go with A) Run away without shoes.

Grammar Patrol:

11 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

and her powerful size and form was easily put to get use in pushing you back upon your back,

Good use, mayhaps?

On 6/23/2018 at 10:06 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Good use, mayhaps?

Edited!  Thank you. ^_^

And thanks for playing along! :D  I would probably run out barefoot, personally, but I think in terms of "the game" shoes are probably the smarter idea. O_O Assuming you don't get caught...

3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Edited!  Thank you. ^_^

And thanks for playing along! :D  I would probably run out barefoot, personally, but I think in terms of "the game" shoes are probably the smarter idea. O_O Assuming you don't get caught...

I'd say grab the shoes if at all possible. In an escape and evasion situation having your feet cut to pieces is going to be a seriously liability and most folks aren't used to walking barefoot so that's what's going to happen. Hell if that get's infected it could kill you well before the enemy has a chance to, gangrene and sepsis are no joke. Especially if you don't have access to proper facilities....

What?

(Nervously tries hide anarchist survival zines.)