LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz

Hades

So I saw that Northshore was selling them and I figured, what the hell? I gotta say, I really like them. Not as sturdy as Bambinos, but the design is great.First time I've ever heard my wife gush about how"cute" my diapers are. I'm not someone who normally blushes, but I did. I'm sitting pretty for now. 

Love that Northshore carries all three designs of Crinklz, and also sells them at a decent price.  Other vendors sell Crinklz (LLMedico, ComfyCare, Rearz, CooshieTooshiez, etc) but as far as I can tell, no one else carries the new Astronaut and Aquanaut Crinklz yet here in the US.

yeah, I got the astronaut kid. I was very surprised to see them from Northshore. I normally buy my Abenas from them, but an AB styled diaper? Never expected that. There a bit pricey imo, for a case of 60, but I'm happy nonetheless.

• Like 1

I had been reading about the Crinklz and how well they worked so had to give them a try. I found them on sale and ordered a pack of the new auquanauts print. Normally not a big fan of the print style but have to say they were pretty cute. I gave the first one a try and was blown away at how well they fit and worked, and how swelled up they got. A feature that I absolutely love. I've only worn several so far not wanting to go thru them too fast, and never a problem with the tapes. I saw demonstrated and learned a long time ago, that a good method when attaching tapes is to stick them then rub them in place several times. So far so good. I'm hooked but still have a quantity of two of my previous favs to go thru but will be my 'go to' diaper when ready to re-order.

PS my new avatar is the first one I tried and all swelled up in front.

• 2 weeks later...

I definetly am a fan of how the swell up so much. Kind of dissapointed they arent very squishy. I beleive they use some sort of cotton instead of the gel balls. I got the original print from Rearz because I live in Canada and US shipping is insane.  Still a fun diaper tho ^^

20180706_145751.jpg

• Like 1

I agree that they are super comfy and they swell like crazy! Here's a double boosted Crinklz Astronaut at work! I have an apron so I can get away with alot :)4275e64c9a13dd04743024f56df0b3a6.jpgc56b9e2059a370ce79c39059af4f18e8.jpgdee5f795fdece9ce750fc529b7913f1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crinklz are simply amazing! I love the swell, absorbency, and comfort. I had to order a full case cause I like them so much lol and I don't get to wear too often so they should last well into spring, unless I randomly have a lot of opportunities of getting the house to myself, a man can only hope haha 

• 2 weeks later...

So I recently have gained some weight, and unfortunately no longer fit in size medium Crinklz. They were tight on the bottom tapes before, but now they don't fit at all. The problem I have now is that the size large don't fit at all either. They droop, they are too big around for me so they always sag and leak. It's disappointing, as they were my favorite.