2. 2. What do you wear diapers for

• Incontenence (involuntary)
    • Incontenence (by choice)
    • Comfort
    • AB/Little play
    • Arousal
    • Everything
    • Other

I'm in kind of a rough situation right now where I just moved out of my mom's place not even five months ago and I was absolutely never able to do any sort of hiding since my family situation wasn't the best and I wouldn't have been able to hide diapers for shit. Wore ABU Simples through a sample pack I got in, like, fall 2016. Didn't wear again until just a few months ago.

Felt so liberating, but right now I'm living on my own and I'm in a predicament where I'm looking to room with somebody else in a different apartment, therefore diminishing my privacy a shitton.

maybe I'll buy some diapers to hold me over for the summer just for all time's sake ;__;

I don't wear as often as I did 35 years ago.  Usually it;s 2 or 3 mornings a week when I get up early around 6 or 7am, and then usually only for 3 to 4 hours as I surf the diaper sites or do some work at my computer.  A few times a year, such as Christmas time, I will go out of town shopping for the day and I will be in diapers the whole time, changing in restrooms when I get too wet.  I used to go fishing with a local DL friend a few times in the summer out in my boat, and when leaving home around 6am and getting the boat out of the water about 3pm, it makes for a long day in soaked diapers!  I either double diapered or used super thick absorbent diapers including cloth and plastic pants, or I just let my diaper leak when saturated.  After all, when in a fishing boat who's going to question wet shorts when you get back to shore?

When I was a young teen, I used to pee in my briefs just for the jollies. I had to hide them, and then when it got to the point where I could smell them, I had to toss them in the trash before I got busted. Then I'd swear off for a few weeks, or months. Then back at it again when I thought I could get away with it. 

Finally when it got too close for comfort one time, I swore off for years until I was in my early 20s. Living alone after college, I thought "Who cares? Who'll notice?" So I went back to peeing in my briefs again. Until they started to smell. then out to the trash in a plastic bag. This was back in the '70s and I didn't know about adult diapers. 

I then moved into a co-operative living situation, and had to swear off again. And did so until I guess I was in my 30s. By this time I had married, and didn't want my wife to know. A couple of times I nearly got busted, and again swore off. That's been the pattern.

Now, with the advent of the internet, and this forum, I know better, and have been more informed. I used to wonder if I had a problem. I don't think that way anymore. So I just bide my time until I have a day or two completely to myself, then diaper up. I always make sure I have plenty of time to do laundry.

I wear every day that my brother works. I spend nights at Mom's house because he lives at my house around the corner. Early in the morning I put on a diaper, have breakfast at Mom's and then walk over to my house for the day where I can wear and use diapers up until dinnertime. On bro's days off, I don't usually wear. I wear cloth, which requires time to wash and dry them. It is too hard to hide disposable diapers and/or throw them away without them being seen (or smelled).

24/7-Everything, Do have some involuntary loss, sometimes by choice, comfort, some of the other choices not so much, but always in a diaper these days.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:06 AM, Helix said:

I'm in kind of a rough situation right now where I just moved out of my mom's place not even five months ago and I was absolutely never able to do any sort of hiding since my family situation wasn't the best and I wouldn't have been able to hide diapers for shit. Wore ABU Simples through a sample pack I got in, like, fall 2016. Didn't wear again until just a few months ago.

Felt so liberating, but right now I'm living on my own and I'm in a predicament where I'm looking to room with somebody else in a different apartment, therefore diminishing my privacy a shitton.

maybe I'll buy some diapers to hold me over for the summer just for all time's sake ;__;

Have you thought about keeping your diapers in a lockable suitcase or chest?  I did that when living in a college dorm, and had zero issues.

I wear 24/7 for fun mainly, but they do help with bladder anxiety, I've loved wetting since my teens, historically in jeans without any underwear but with a nappy on I can let go a little in many places in public. 

I wear almost every night. Every once in a blue moon, I will sleep without one on, but that is very rare. I have no incontinence issues, but I do have to urinate more frequently than most due to a medical condition, so being able to sleep through the night without having to get up & use the bathroom is awesome & I love the comfort of wearing & I sleep better that way too.

I'm newly "out" as a DL, and I'm gradually working my way up to 24/7 wear. Right now it's just a "most of the time" thing, although I wore all day over the weekend and today was my first day wearing at work so that's 3 days in a row!