LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Formula

Good Start by Gerber my current favorite. ? I do at least a bottle a day. Some days only formula. 

It does cause teeth problems over time. This is hard to manage because it's so nice to fall asleep with a warm bottle in your mouth.

The best part about bottles or breastfeeding is partially waking up with that nice, happy, stickiness in your mouth. Then taking a few sucks and falling softly back to sleep.

Breastfeeding is also great. Especially after a while when the milk gets richer. Not as sweet as formula but I love waking up with the way a breast smells after feeding and that taste in my mouth. 

Do yourself a favor and spend time with a good wet mommy.

Oh, 

And yes, you will poop like a baby when on formula. Goes right through you. ?

Edited by Billy Babyfur
Typos
  • Like 1
On 3/16/2020 at 8:07 AM, Billy Babyfur said:

Good Start by Gerber my current favorite. ? I do at least a bottle a day. Some days only formula. 

It does cause teeth problems over time. This is hard to manage because it's so nice to fall asleep with a warm bottle in your mouth.

The best part about bottles or breastfeeding is partially waking up with that nice, happy, stickiness in your mouth. Then taking a few sucks and falling softly back to sleep.

Breastfeeding is also great. Especially after a while when the milk gets richer. Not as sweet as formula but I love waking up with the way a breast smells after feeding and that taste in my mouth. 

Do yourself a favor and spend time with a good wet mommy.

Oh, 

And yes, you will poop like a baby when on formula. Goes right through you. ?

How long have been drinking formula for? Thank you 

22 hours ago, diaperuser said:

How long have been drinking formula for? Thank you 

Hi! Well about 20 years or so now. Overall, much longer. It's a bit of an odd story if you care to know. 

I started being an adult baby again in 1996 a few months after my wife's final miscarriage. It was a coping mechanism that restarted a d grew over the years. 

But it all began when I was 8 and my mother died in a car accident. I was traumatized by the accident and her death. I completely shut down for nearly a year. I don't remember it but I was told that I wouldn't get out of bed and was incapable if caring for myself. One of my aunts was a wet nurse and nanny. (She was a sweet soul but a bit on the dim side.)  She said one night when I was throwing a fit in terror she just held me for hours until I calmed down. And "just as I was falling asleep" she "put me to the breast" and I immediately took to it. She said it was the first time I slept peacefully in months. So she treated  me "just like one of her babies" for over half a year. Breastfeeding, a bottle and baby food. I have no memory of her breastfeeding but I do off the bottle, baby food and diapers. I would have a bottle regularly until just  before high school. Then just a few times in high school and less in college.

• Like 1
On 3/18/2020 at 7:06 PM, Billy Babyfur said:

Hi! Well about 20 years or so now. Overall, much longer. It's a bit of an odd story if you care to know. 

I started being an adult baby again in 1996 a few months after my wife's final miscarriage. It was a coping mechanism that restarted a d grew over the years. 

But it all began when I was 8 and my mother died in a car accident. I was traumatized by the accident and her death. I completely shut down for nearly a year. I don't remember it but I was told that I wouldn't get out of bed and was incapable if caring for myself. One of my aunts was a wet nurse and nanny. (She was a sweet soul but a bit on the dim side.)  She said one night when I was throwing a fit in terror she just held me for hours until I calmed down. And "just as I was falling asleep" she "put me to the breast" and I immediately took to it. She said it was the first time I slept peacefully in months. So she treated  me "just like one of her babies" for over half a year. Breastfeeding, a bottle and baby food. I have no memory of her breastfeeding but I do off the bottle, baby food and diapers. I would have a bottle regularly until just  before high school. Then just a few times in high school and less in college.

Thank you for sharing. How often do you do formula only bottle days?

18 hours ago, diaperuser said:

Thank you for sharing. How often do you do formula only bottle days?

Every so often, when I'm very stressed, depressed or lonely. It had been more than a month since I had some very baby days before all this stuff started. I was pretty much all bottle Sunday and most yesterday until I ran out.

I want to get more but I don't know if I should. Maybe get something other than Good Start maybe whatever Walmart has alot on the shelf.

4 hours ago, Billy Babyfur said:

Every so often, when I'm very stressed, depressed or lonely. It had been more than a month since I had some very baby days before all this stuff started. I was pretty much all bottle Sunday and most yesterday until I ran out.

I want to get more but I don't know if I should. Maybe get something other than Good Start maybe whatever Walmart has alot on the shelf.

Have you tried Similac Pro Advance?

41 minutes ago, diaperuser said:

Do you have formula everyday? Thank you 

No, not everyday, only when we are playing. Maybe a couple of times a month and not more than 16 ounces in 24 hours, things tend to get to messy if I do. If we are playing at night I get a bottle when she changes me for bed, then sometimes first thing the next morning if I slept in a Pampers. A couple of weeks ago we were playing on a rainy Saturday (the youngins were gone) I was wearing just training pants, little socks and a cute top hanging out on the couch watching a movie in the afternoon. When the movie was over my wife noticed the wetness indicator was gone on my training pants and asked if I had wet? I couldn't lie and next thing I know I was upstairs getting a Pampers put on me and told to get in the playpen (it"s there for my nieces baby). She gave me a little snack and a bottle of formula and was told I had to stay there till I needed to get changed. I finished the bottle but ended up napping a few hours till I could pee again. There are some pictures in my profile.

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

No, not everyday, only when we are playing. Maybe a couple of times a month and not more than 16 ounces in 24 hours, things tend to get to messy if I do. If we are playing at night I get a bottle when she changes me for bed, then sometimes first thing the next morning if I slept in a Pampers. A couple of weeks ago we were playing on a rainy Saturday (the youngins were gone) I was wearing just training pants, little socks and a cute top hanging out on the couch watching a movie in the afternoon. When the movie was over my wife noticed the wetness indicator was gone on my training pants and asked if I had wet? I couldn't lie and next thing I know I was upstairs getting a Pampers put on me and told to get in the playpen (it"s there for my nieces baby). She gave me a little snack and a bottle of formula and was told I had to stay there till I needed to get changed. I finished the bottle but ended up napping a few hours till I could pee again. There are some pictures in my profile.

Thanks will check out pictures. I drink formula when I want to be a baby.

One of the first time my mommy prepared a warm bottle of hot whole milk (not semi-skimmed milk) I asked her if she added some sugar or something else, but it turned out to be just hot whole milk without anything added. So that's enough to put me in a total other dimension. Diaper, onesie, stuffie, being bottle fed on mommy's lap while watching a movie or in bed...

Adding vanilla sugar (but not too much!) or honey can also pimp your milk. 

Never tried actual baby formula, but I'm looking for a way to make the milk a little bit thicker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 8:21 AM, littlebelgianprince said:

One of the first time my mommy prepared a warm bottle of hot whole milk (not semi-skimmed milk) I asked her if she added some sugar or something else, but it turned out to be just hot whole milk without anything added. So that's enough to put me in a total other dimension. Diaper, onesie, stuffie, being bottle fed on mommy's lap while watching a movie or in bed...

Adding vanilla sugar (but not too much!) or honey can also pimp your milk. 

Never tried actual baby formula, but I'm looking for a way to make the milk a little bit thicker.

When I first stared drinking formula my wife would put a touch of honey in it for me because she thought it was "yucky" (her words), so I guess she tried it. Shortly after that though I made a bottle for myself and didn't add anything and still liked it. Now I get straight formula maybe a couple times  a month. If you would like to thicken it up a little try adding baby cereal. Sometimes as a treat I get Gerber rice cereal mixed in the formula. (You can do it with milk too) Start with a teaspoon of cereal for each ounce of formula. You may need to have a dedicated nipple for the cereal, just cut a little "X" in the nipple if you have trouble getting the thickened formula out.

If you are interested in trying formula and don't want a big investment in case you don't like it, They sell premixed single serve bottles. Let me know how the cereal works out, they have oatmeal too. My wife said I can try it after I finish the rice.

• 2 weeks later...

Any other formula drinkers out there? With this stay at home order I have had more formula than usual. I am enjoying it almost every night now and several mornings too. The bad thing is we only have one large can left. My wife gets it from work and she has been working from home so I'm not sure when she can get more, I had better slow down.

Currently sitting in a damp Goodnite and left my bottle and the can of Similac on the counter hoping I get a bottle tonight with a changing. I hope I'm not pushing my luck by leaving a Pamper out on the bathroom vanity. I'll find out shortly as my wife is upstairs showering...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, diapered colin said:

I now on 2 bottles a day 1 at breakfast and   a night time one

so I have disused that from tonight I going back to 1 at breakfast 1at lunch 1night time 

Best be careful, I find if I have more than 2 bottles in 24 hours it gets messy coming out if you know what I mean. But then some like it that way LOL, not me though. We don't have Cow & Gate here in the states, they call them "milks", I was wondering what they are like? Have you had any other formulas to compare to? Are they more milk like? I'm on Similac and or Enfimil.

• 4 weeks later...

Buurrrp! As we were finishing up dinner tonight my wife surprised me with a bottle of Similac with rice cereal. She said I still looked hungry. It's rare that I get a bottle outside of bed time, snuggle time or getting changed. I wasn't even diapered, so of course I ran upstairs and put on a Paw Patrol pull-up then settled on the couch and enjoyed my bottle. Now I will see how long I can keep dry...

• Like 2