LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Formula

I am curious about others thought about drinking warm baby formula. I know many do not like it or think it is harmful to adults.

If you drink it, I 'd love to hear about it from you.

I always have 3 10 oz. NUBY baby bottles of it a day. Occasionally more often. I have been drinking it all of my life. I am ancient now but still no bad affects at least so it seems.

I am fortunate that my wife makes them for me as well as does almost all of my diapering. I get one bottle at breakfast. At 7:30 -8:00pm is my night diapering. I receive another at this time. I am in be at between 9:00 and 10:00 pm. I am given another bottle then. I usually drink all of it before falling asleep with my Teddy Bear and binky.

If you ever drink warm or cold baby or infant formula, please share this with me.

It's an acquired taste, most definitely.  I've been using the toddler formulas though, which has a lower iron content, and a more natural milk taste (very vanilla'ish, if you like Vanilla-malted milkshakes).

I have a warm bottle at night some nights.  Very soothing, especially after a full-crying session post-soppy movie before bed.  It really helps with relaxing and falling asleep.  Finish the bottle, pop paci in mouth, cuddle up to the bear, and nigh-nigh!

• Like 1

I've tried it, but it doesn't really work for me.  Mind you, I was a breastfed baby.  Warmed cow's milk tastes far closer to breast-milk than any formula I've tried.

15 hours ago, ozziebee said:

It's an acquired taste, most definitely.!

You may be correct about this. I honestly have no idea. I have been drinking it all of my life. My mom gave it to me as a kid. Before we were married mom shared my need to diapers and that I was also an AB and I love dressing up as little toddler diaper gurl with my now wife. She suggested that she diaper me, especially for night and that baby bottles of warm formula had a calming effect on me. I do not know if it does calm me or not. Anyway, I look forward to getting them.

Although I frequently wore diapers growing up, I do not remember baby formula. I don't remember suckling baby bottles. I was five when my youngest sister was born, so I do remember our Mom nursing her. Granny says our Mom nursed all of my siblings.

Once I discovered AB play as a way to cope with my urinary incontinence I began using pacifiers and then baby bottles. i read that actual baby formula was bad for adults, so instead I used Ensure and similar liquid supplements for adults. Since I had no idea what baby formula tasted like, Ensure worked for me. These days I use a blender to make my own version of Ensure, as thick or thin as suits my mood.

• 3 weeks later...

Try a teaspoon of honey mixed into a bottle of warm formula.  Delightful, or as the old song says: "can't get enough of that wonderful stuff".

Yes I drink baby formula and love everything about it I to drink 3 to 4 9oz bottles a day and a bowl of baby cereal with formula every morning and have had no problems so far 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:29 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Try a teaspoon of honey mixed into a bottle of warm formula.  Delightful, or as the old song says: "can't get enough of that wonderful stuff".

I may have to try this 

• 3 weeks later...

I use toddler vanilla "formula." I just like the taste better than infant formula. I have a bottle in the morning usually with pablum and apple sauce. I also have one at bedtime. 

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Angela Bauer said:

i read that actual baby formula was bad for adults,

I have been drinking 3 or more baby bottles of baby formula for many years and it does not seem to have any ill effects for me.

I warm up a bottle of toddler formula every night for bed. It's one of my favorite feelings in the world to cuddle in bed with a stuffy after finishing a warm ba-ba and falling asleep. Though i don't dislike infant formula per say, i just love toddler formulas so much more.

Just tried my first bottle and it was baby formula and I enjoyed it I know it's says I'm a DL but I also think I'm a bit of an AB as well because I have also taken to a pacifier

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 9:11 PM, pottypanties said:

You may be correct about this. I honestly have no idea. I have been drinking it all of my life. My mom gave it to me as a kid. Before we were married mom shared my need to diapers and that I was also an AB and I love dressing up as little toddler diaper gurl with my now wife. She suggested that she diaper me, especially for night and that baby bottles of warm formula had a calming effect on me. I do not know if it does calm me or not. Anyway, I look forward to getting them.

You can't be serious about your man feeding you formula as a kid and letting you wear diapers. If it is you were a lucky kid and an even luckier AB now to have a wife that treats you the way you the way your little side needs.

Actually I was not "let" wear diapers as a kid. I had to and still do. I have never had any sensation of needing to go and when it starts can not stop it. This used to really get under my dad's skin as I grew older. Parents to me to doctor after doctor and they kept telling dad the same thing. I was not being lazy.

Dad always said to me that only babies and old people wear diapers. I was not old so he said it meant I was a baby. Babies are treated like babies. He made mom only let me drink from baby bottles, I slept in my baby crib until I outgrew it. At that point he used the hardware from it and built on twin bed sized. He had a twin mattress made at a local mattress company with a plastic cover. Also made a matching pad for a changin table. Dad insisted I wear sleepers, and mom took out the inseam of my pants when I got older and put in gripper snaps.

I have an older brother and 2 sisters. The girls started dressing me up in dresses when I was 7 or 8 and using me as their baby girl when playing. I like wearing them. Dad worked out of town as heavy construction operator and was rearly home so I got to dress up often.

Anyway to make a very long story short, my mom told my now wife all about my needing diapers and liiing to CD. She is ok with the CD but not during romatic times.

Many people do not believe me. that is ok by me and I really do not care. I know what I know and feel very fortunate.

Thanks for commenting

pottypanties

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never tried the Nestle (Enfalac) or similar.

I like to make mine using 7 oz. 2% dairy milk, 1 oz. water (tap or spring), 1 teaspoon brown sugar OR corn syrup. Place some water in a saucepan with baby bottle in it. Heat on HI for 4 mins., turn down to 7 for another 2 to 4 mins.

Awww....

Can't remember drinking from formula bottle, despite remembering other parts of my babyhood. My Mom did not breastfeed any of us. She used a pump. I remember the yellow sippy cup we had in '69.

So in '84 (age 17) when family was out and I was doing 'latchkey duty' after school I tried some, first time having baby formula probably since early '68.

Great stuff, especially wearing a cloth diaper.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tasted it before and its not the most tastefull fluid to drink but its very filling and gives a nice feeling if you drink a bottle when you go to bed. But I also think that I read somewere that you get to much iron or what it now was from drinking it. So when I did taste it I did,t drink it everyday or to much.

• 1 month later...

While I don't get it daily, Similac or Enfamil are what my wife gives me. Currently on Similac. Nothing better than a warm bottle while being changed for bed, so comforting and filling... I know if I get it I'm expected to at the very least to nap for a while. but most of the time it is a night so there is no problem.

IMGP0306sm.thumb.jpg.338ba63e895b132b4de1b35aba1a5fda.jpg

• Like 2