LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hands Up If You Donated

For all those that donated money to help keep this website alive hands up.  I donated happily as this forum has essentially been a mental life saver for me.  The reality is who can you share diapered desires with?  The list is far and few in between.  Here you are accepted and understood.  A lot of us pour our heart and soul into this forum be it for our own personal sanctity or even to help others who are struggling and confused about diaper whatever.

I post here because I honestly believe in this site and feel it is the the perfect outlet for ABDLs searching for a shoulder to cry on because their diaper needs changed so to speak.

Wear Proud and donate happily.

• Like 3

Thanks to those who donated! This month and most of next month are now covered. The official fundraiser is over now, but donations and orders are always welcome. Especially orders right now as I am $401 away from a promotion to 25% commissions!

https://bdi.scentsy.us/

I asked in the support area if you could create a incontinence banker (No ABDL logos) with the same befif as some of us are here for the Incontinence support area and are not into the ABDL kink but never heard back for admin support.. If you have the option available you may get more support on the next fundraiser for site support :)

5 hours ago, Rob110 said:

I asked in the support area if you could create a incontinence banker (No ABDL logos) with the same befif as some of us are here for the Incontinence support area and are not into the ABDL kink but never heard back for admin support.. If you have the option available you may get more support on the next fundraiser for site support :)

I remember seeing that when My life was in chaos, sorry it felt rhough the crack. Just created a "DD Booster" option for the same price and extras of a Baby Banker.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/subscriptions/

I love this site and haven given funds on multiple occasions. I can’t really describe what this site and community means to me. However, i’ll try: It’s awesome! 

I don’t post much, but I have been here a long time. I went from AB, to DL, to now a sissy ever since I first logged on. I am very thankful for this place.

I ordered the Scentsy bear fragrance holder (sorry if I got the name wrong on that) and two things of baby powder scent. I’m not sure if DD realized who it was. My actual name is Dan Rioja (you can look me up on Facebook if you want.) I have just felt guilty I have been a member of this site for so long and have not done more to help. I was glad to help out this time though!

8 minutes ago, baby-dandan said:

I ordered the Scentsy bear fragrance holder (sorry if I got the name wrong on that) and two things of baby powder scent. I’m not sure if DD realized who it was. My actual name is Dan Rioja (you can look me up on Facebook if you want.) I have just felt guilty I have been a member of this site for so long and have not done more to help. I was glad to help out this time though!

Thanks Dan! My bear should be here Tuesday, can't wait to meet her!

• 2 weeks later...