LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That diaper feeling

On 7/13/2018 at 12:59 AM, lily~nyan said:

I can relate. This is my first week trying full-time wearing and I already never want to wear regular undies again. LOL

Your need to be in a diaper will most likely only get stronger and stronger the longer you stay diapered permanently.  I know for me that after close to a year being in diapers full time that psychological I would feel naked without a diaper on.

For those that try to wear diapers permanently I think most know very quickly if this is something they truly want.  I do know there are some people though that have worn for long periods of time and then quit cold turkey due to finances or a relationship change.

I think the novelty, or the fun would wear off after a while. But maybe not. I don't know.
When it's not just a novelty but your reality, everything changes. I actively use my diaper as my toilet and enjoy every moment. I have a busy life and it's just a small part but important, especially when I have a dirty humans crack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Everybody is different, but some of us just aren't comfortable undiapered.  There was a time when I actually felt physical pain.  

Just do it.  Chances are nobody knows, especially if you aren't using them.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:10 PM, lily~nyan said:

So I can relate even more now... I had to switch back to regular undies for a day and I just felt sad when I left the house this morning. When I got back in one this evening, on the other hand, I felt comforted, secured, even a little blissful. So yeah, I guess this is my life now. 

Yes, this is how it started for me too. 

On 7/14/2018 at 11:47 AM, MarkSmith said:

Your need to be in a diaper will most likely only get stronger and stronger the longer you stay diapered permanently.  I know for me that after close to a year being in diapers full time that psychological I would feel naked without a diaper on.

For those that try to wear diapers permanently I think most know very quickly if this is something they truly want.  I do know there are some people though that have worn for long periods of time and then quit cold turkey due to finances or a relationship change.

I couldn't imagine not being in nappies now. I don't feel dressed without one.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:41 PM, CuriouslyWet said:

If only we could all stay in diapers all the time...

I do.

On 6/14/2018 at 6:49 AM, stevewet said:

I don't feel dressed without the bulk o a nappy anymore.

Amen. I've been into CDing all my life and wearing panties for most of my adult life. Never thought it would get any better. Then a few years ago I saw some cute gurly print baby diapers and had to try them. Way small and tight but got them on and loved the feel. Then I relaxed and wet in them and OMG I knew I was hooked. Been experimenting with different diapers ever since. Convinced my wife that I needed to wear them at night so I wouldn't have to get up so many times to pee. She accepted and I love wearing and wetting at night. Now I've gotten to the point where I miss them during the days so most days will wear a pull up with a booster pad and love it. When I don't wear one  I feel so lost. Crazy huh??