LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That diaper feeling

Today I took off my nappy and wore actual panties. ( im not dependent on my diapers i just wear them as underwear) . It was so weird because I've  pretty much been in my diapers for the last three weeks. I missed the comfort they bring but i couldnt wear because i had an ultrasound  (not pregnant btw was for my kidneys but anyway thats totally unrealated). 

When i got home i was straight into a fresh, soft diaper and it was like a wave washed over me. Just love that feeling I  get putting on a nappy after a few hours out of one.

• Like 1

Are a disposable or terry nappy fan?  I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants.  I will get disposables for camping.  I wear more than actually use.

9 hours ago, froggy said:

Are a disposable or terry nappy fan?  I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants.  I will get disposables for camping.  I wear more than actually use.

I use disposable :)

49 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I don't feel dressed without the bulk o a nappy anymore.

Same :')

Yeah I think I prefer diapers for my undies too.  Boxers are alright but nothing in the world like the bulk of a nice diaper under my clothes and when their wet...WOW nothing beats it for comfort.

Not been without a diaper at all this year, so trying to go without could be a challenge

I was prepared to pull down my pants at the doctors once, with diaper, with a boxer over it, but it was enough to pull the leg up (Fallen on ice and hurt my knee)

On 6/14/2018 at 1:31 PM, Kapelmeister said:

Yeah I think I prefer diapers for my undies too.  Boxers are alright but nothing in the world like the bulk of a nice diaper under my clothes and when their wet...WOW nothing beats it for comfort.

It sure is a switch from diapers to boxers, isn't it?

14 hours ago, CuriouslyWet said:

If only we could all stay in diapers all the time...

Nothing is stopping you except you, which is perfectly OK if that's what you want to do. Many of us have been wearing and using diapers 24/7 for years with few issues if any B) When I air out or even shower, the lack of being diapered feels totally weird. I simply must have bulk between my legs and a padded butt to maintain my sanity now, and I like it :D

Bettypooh

15 hours ago, CuriouslyWet said:

To each his own.  While I love being in diapers SOME OF THE TIME, I would never want to be in them all of the time!  I believe everyone should have a good healthy balance in life with everything they do.  Otherwise people get obsessed with something, spend all their time doing that one thing, talking about that one thing and that ailenates some friends.  No one wants to be around someone who is always talking the same thing over and over.  With diapers it can even be worse if it's a fetish.  As I've posted before, when you start wearing diapers more and m,ore and all you can think of is diapers, the fetish starts to take over your life.  you might lose focus at work because you are thinking of when you can get home and into your diapers.  You stop going out with friends because you would rather stay home and play in your diapers.  People should balance hobbies, activities and fetishes with normal life.  Doing lots of different things and learning new things all the time keeps us active and our brains stimulated.  No, while I do enjoy the time I spend in diapers, I would never want to wear them all the time.  Life is too short to put all your eggs in one basket, especially at age 18.

10 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

To each his own.  While I love being in diapers SOME OF THE TIME, I would never want to be in them all of the time!  I believe everyone should have a good healthy balance in life with everything they do.  Otherwise people get obsessed with something, spend all their time doing that one thing, talking about that one thing and that ailenates some friends.  No one wants to be around someone who is always talking the same thing over and over.  With diapers it can even be worse if it's a fetish.  As I've posted before, when you start wearing diapers more and m,ore and all you can think of is diapers, the fetish starts to take over your life.  you might lose focus at work because you are thinking of when you can get home and into your diapers.  You stop going out with friends because you would rather stay home and play in your diapers.  People should balance hobbies, activities and fetishes with normal life.  Doing lots of different things and learning new things all the time keeps us active and our brains stimulated.  No, while I do enjoy the time I spend in diapers, I would never want to wear them all the time.  Life is too short to put all your eggs in one basket, especially at age 18.

Im 18 too :D

The padding that is so thick between my legs that I cannot cross them above the knee, which is the mark of being "properly" diapered, and up against my hips is part of what makes me feel little and feminine. Just as it did 65 years ago, along with the rubber panties and short little dress

How thick? THIS thick

thick.jpg

Christine does not just talk the talk, she waddles the waddl and wets the wet

You are not going to get this from a throw-away

• Like 1

If I wear diapers for a few days and go back to my briefs I feel naked under my clothes. I miss the thickness and the secure feeling a diaper gives me. Also I get the feeling of needing to wet but my bladder is 99% empty. It seems to be easier these days to get used to using a diaper.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:40 AM, Littlemellife said:

Im 18 too :D

How interesting that you decided to not wear a diaper for your kidney ultrasound.

My family has some sort of hereditary bladder problems. When I was little because my bladder was tiny and over-active my Mom would nicely ask me to wear just-in-case diapers on trips and to special events. Around puberty at age 12 I reverted to bedwetting. The funny thing is my day control was getting better. As I got further into my teens increasingly I would choose to wear day diapers for the convenience and comfort. For my high school graduation I was diapered under my gown. Once I moved to a university dorm my roommate was a bedwetter. We always wore diapers to parties and to long lectures. My last under grad year I wore day diapers most of the time. The summer I moved to law school I completely lost my day control, so I have needed diapers continuously since then. Of course I am diapered every time I have a medical or dental exam or treatment. I find medical professionals have no problem with my diapers.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

How interesting that you decided to nat wear a diaper for your kidney ultrasound.

My family has some sort of hereditary bladder problems. When I was little because my bladder was tiny and over-active my Mom would nicely ask me to wear just-in-case diapers on trips and to special events. Around puberty at age 12 I reverted to bedwetting. The funny thing is my day control was getting better. As I got further into my teens increasingly I would choose to wear day diapers for the convenience and comfort. For my high school graduation I was diapered under my gown. Once I moved to a university dorm my roommate was a bedwetter. We always wore diapers to parties and to long lectures. My last under grad year I wore day diapers most of the time. The summer I moved to law school I completely lost my day control, so I have needed diapers continuously since then. Of course I am diapered every time I have a medical or dental exam or treatment. I find medical professionals have no problem with my diapers.

I guess im still a bit shy 

I guess my standard reply to you Littlemellife would be to say wearing diapers are who you are now. With that being said I'd have to say I would have done the same thing. When we wear diapers out of choice instead of need you have to take into consideration the reaction you will get once you reveal to anyone that you wear them and use them. I think a doctors office is one of the most professional places to go where you will be treated no different than someone who doesn't wear diapers. I've never worn diapers to a doctor visit so I can't offer an expert opinion on the subject. The one time I did go for a physical and, pardon the TMI, I was shaved down there, my doctor didn't show any indication that it was an issue. So I guess what I'm saying is the doctors office is probably the least of your concerns as far as finding out you wear a diaper. Like Angela said. "Medical professionals" have no problem with diapers. It comes with the territory for them.

On 6/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, CuriouslyWet said:

I think the novelty, or the fun would wear off after a while. But maybe not. I don't know.

6 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

I think the novelty, or the fun would wear off after a while. But maybe not. I don't know.

The fun and novelty does wear off some but it is replaced with dependancy.  You basically end up feeling naked when not wearing one and you need to be back in a diaper as soon as possible.  It is not just a physical dependancy once you begin to become unpotty trained but a mental one as well.  Your mind tells you to put your diaper back on even if you have no physical need to do so.  This has been my experience atleast.

4 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

The fun and novelty does wear off some but it is replaced with dependancy.  You basically end up feeling naked when not wearing one and you need to be back in a diaper as soon as possible.  It is not just a physical dependancy once you begin to become unpotty trained but a mental one as well.  Your mind tells you to put your diaper back on even if you have no physical need to do so.  This has been my experience atleast.

I don't think I'd like that feeling of dependence. I want control. I'd rather choose when to be diapered, and when to wear underwear. I admit to feeling a bit strange once when I had the opportunity to wear diapers for a few days straight a couple weeks ago, then switching back to my regular underwear. But I got over it.

4 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

I don't think I'd like that feeling of dependence. I want control. I'd rather choose when to be diapered, and when to wear underwear. I admit to feeling a bit strange once when I had the opportunity to wear diapers for a few days straight a couple weeks ago, then switching back to my regular underwear. But I got over it.

Everyone is so different when it comes to wearing diapers.  There is simply no wrong or right answer.  Truthfully the best answer is what ever makes YOU happy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 5:42 AM, Bettypooh said:

Nothing is stopping you except you, which is perfectly OK if that's what you want to do. Many of us have been wearing and using diapers 24/7 for years with few issues if any B) When I air out or even shower, the lack of being diapered feels totally weird. I simply must have bulk between my legs and a padded butt to maintain my sanity now, and I like it :D

Yes, I can relate too.

When I am diapered, I feel "complete". When I have to wear regular underwear, for the first while I feel "naked" because I don't have that extra padding around me.

I wear Tranquility ATNs.

3 hours ago, lily~nyan said:

I can relate. This is my first week trying full-time wearing and I already never want to wear regular undies again. LOL

I didn't wear nappies very long before I was hooked and now couldn't imagine not wearing them.

On 6/27/2018 at 4:48 PM, le Hollandais said:

The novelty does wear off, and most of the fun too, but with me that has been replaced by a deep satisfaction with myself in knowing that I am living a dream doing what I always wanted to do. Knowing how much better I feel now being 24/7 there is no going back. It's not for everyone but it positively is for me B) 

If you're curious about whether it's right for you too, give it a 2 to 4 week try. No cheating, 24/7 means always wearing no matter what. No early stopping either. By the end of that time you'll either be sick and tired of always being in diapers or planning to do it forever. Whichever way it goes, you will have the right answer for you which is the whole idea here. There are no wrong answers either way. 

Bettypooh

So I can relate even more now... I had to switch back to regular undies for a day and I just felt sad when I left the house this morning. When I got back in one this evening, on the other hand, I felt comforted, secured, even a little blissful. So yeah, I guess this is my life now. 

• Like 2