LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

Remember your freshman year in high school? New school. New friends. I never could forget. My name is Matthew. I just turned 15 I am about to start high school, but I am different from everyone else. It started the day after 8th grade ended.

As I ended my 8th grade year my family and I were heading to my grandma’s house to celebrate Father’s Day. Father’s Day was the Sunday after school got out. My life took a turn. We were involved in a car accident. A drunk driver ran a stop light t-boning and then flipping my family CR-V. I don’t remember what happened that night or a few weeks later. Mid July I woke up from my coma.

When I woke up I was told my relatives were dead. My mom and dad died at the scene my younger sister a few days after. I was in shock. I spent the next two months in therapy. Remembering, walking, anything related to the brain. I have major brain damage according to my doctors.

Besides brain damage I have also learned that I can’t control my Blatter. Although I will still start in the 9th grade. My brain functions/memory is as good as 5th grader and my Blatter are as good as a toddler.

At home my grandma takes care of me. Since she is getting old she has hired a male nurse. I think he’s kind of cute. He helps with the therapy as well. I was bummed when I had to start school without Mark. My cute nurse friend, but I was told I needed a public school with special education.

My grandma and aunt has taken me to my new school. So here I am my new school. My freshman year. I haven’t seen my friends since the accident. I was let out of hospital 2 weeks before school started. I am wheeled into the main office to meet teacher assistant.

“Hi, I’m Matthew.”

Brett Thompkins was 24 years old, fresh out of college with a Special Education degree, and filled with excitement to meet his first student he had been assigned to assist.

He was told the boy's name was Matthew and that he had rather severe disabilities that meant Brett would essentially be devoting all of his time to this one student rather than several. Well, he was going to give it his all, pouring out all the love and care he could muster on this one, special student.

The boy was wheeled in and introduced himself.

"Pleased to meet ya, Matthew. Can I call you Matt? It's fine if you'd rather it be Matthew. In any case, I'm Brett. And I'll be here to help you get a proper education." He reaches out and shakes your hand gently.

"I had many but I am having trouble remembeing their names even. I think I remember Jeremy and Hannah and Josh.." 

Since the accident I have had memory loss. "They won't like me now though. I am in a wheel chair." I close my eyes trying to hold back feelings and emotions. 

"Well... Maybe they just didn't know what to say?" A pretty lame excuse... "Maybe they thought you died? In any case it's nothing to worry about until we confront them and see what happens.

"First of all, there's no need to use that kind of language. I don't care if everybody does it, that doesn't make it any less rude and unbecoming of a gentleman." Cursing, especially from children, was one of Brett's personal pet peeves.

"Whoa now! I assure you I am properly equipped and trained to handle anything Matthew needs. I did spend several years preparing myself, after all. Now, why don't you tell me exactly what it is you're afraid I'm not qualified to deal with?"

"As you can tell he has a potty mouth. He can hold a pretty normal conversation. But he has little motor skills. We have to change and feed him. You can't leave him out of your sight." As the aunt is telling you what is. The principle steps in.

"I assure you, this will be Brett only student for the school year. He has received very special needs training. Not just education but developmental and physical as well."

"That's right. I can assure you I'm more than qualified to take care of Matthew's needs. And more importantly, I'm excited to do so! I'll admit, this is my first real assignment. But I did plenty of hands on training in college. I promise you I will do everything in my power to take care of your nephew."

"That is re-assuring. I do want progress reports weekly though. Matthew lives with his grandma. But I have medical authority over him. By the way Matthew would need to see the nurse twice a day for check ups and for physical therepy. Can we go over his schedule?" 

Principle pulls out a scheudle and hands to each. It reads:

730-745: homeroom

745-800: passing

800-930: Math

930-945: passing

945-1030: language arts

1030-1045: passing/nurse station

1115-1130: passing

1130-1215: lunch

1215-1230: passing 

1230-130: homeroom/study/private time

130-145: passing