LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

"If you need a change it would be much easier if you'd just tell me rather than me having to lift you up on the gurney and pull down your pants just to check you. If you were a girl I could just lift your skirt, but you're not."

"I'm sorry. I think I need a change." With the accident it is sometimes hard to feel when I go. "The new diapers you put on me last time. Seem to hold up. If I am wet. I really can't feel it." 

"Oh really? That's good. In that case why don't you go have lunch and we'll worry about changing you afterwards since it isn't bothering you yet. Does that sound good?"

She pats you on the shoulder. "Glad you see things my way. We need to test the limiys of these diapers and, unfortunately, this is really the only way to do it. You be sure to tell Brett to bring you back here if it starts to feel uncomfortable, alright?"

Brett thanks Jackie and leads you out to the cafeteria. Since you're a few minutes late the line has died down and you're able to quickly get your lunch and ge wheels you back to a table and sits next to you. "Okay, so how do we do this? How does your aunt or your grandma or your personal nurse usually help you?"