LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

She looks very surprised. "I believe that would be up to Brett."

He was also quite stunned by the suggestion. "I uhh... I think nurse Jackie's got it covered, bud. I'd just get in the way."

The two of them help you up onto to gurney and draw the curtain around in case someone walks in.

They take off your shows and pants and Jackie sets about changing you while Brett holds your hand and focuses on your upper body.

softly wimpers as they pull of my shoes. I love that feeling. I wish I could be exposed like this more often in the warmth of brett and nurse Jackie. 

I don't say anything I just smile and look up to brett. 

"Huh. Well that's not normal." She states.

"Wha- Ahh!" Brett looks over at her and catches a glimpse of what she's talking about and quickly looks away.

Jackie is unphased. "I doubt this could've developed on its own since your last change. Has this happened before, Matthew?"

"Brett, you mind tending to his... emotional needs while I handle his physical ones?"

"Yeah, of course." He turns back to you. "It's okay, bubby. It's not your fault. You have no control over it. It's just a good thing Nurse Jackie is here to help."

She starts applying a medicated cream to your privates.

(True, but as for how long too long is, it's a lot more than the half-hour it's been since Matthew was changed last! I'm no expert in diapers, but I know modern diapers, if they're a decent quality and proper precautions are taken against rashes & infections, can last at LEAST a few hours before they need changing.)

She tapes up the fresh diaper. "I think part of the problem might be these cheep-o thin Depends diapers. I'm going to recommend to your Caretakers that they get you some better, thicker ones."

"Of course I was serious! Would I lie about your favorite snack?"

He wheels you donw to the nearest vending machine and finds that they do have Payday bars. So he buys you one and wheels you to the nearest teacher's lounge and sits down next to you.

“I mislead you.” Looking at payday bar. “I should have not asked for or try to eat something a salty and nutty as a payday. I have a special liquid diet or small easy to bite foods” 

I can’t eat defend bathe or dress on my own. “I’m sorry.”