LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper reviews

I've been looking at online diaper reviews.  Lots of good youtube channels and whatnot.  One thing struck me as kind of funny though.  I'm surprised at just how many sites recommend Attends and Depend.  Some rate them quite highly in fact.  All I can think is.....Jeez people....don't you know there are WAY better diapers out there?

I'm really rather happy that we live in a time where some truly impressive adult diapers exist.  I can remember the days when all I could find was Attends and Depend and perhaps the few mail order companies that sold some mildly better diapers.  Its great to know that I can head into my stash and pick out a multitude of wonderful diapers that look good, feel good, and perform great.

They are mostly sponsored and you gonna be amazed at how many people don't know there is better diapers out there, or maybe not, seeing how many people ask where to buy proper diapers every month

• Like 1

Yeah, I would bet most people preaching Attends and Depends are being paid by those companies quite good.

Not to mention a lot of people won't be exposed to diapers beyond what you would find at a major chain store (like Walmart, K-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, etc), and in those stores most of what they carry is gonna be some degree of terrible (whether a product is borderline decent, or the worst Adult Diapers out there)