LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little sister's baby sister pt.1-7

little sister's baby sister pt. 7

That was all Maria needed to hear, she grabbed Derick's hand and drug him to her room. When they got there Maria took a quick listen and closed the door. "Ok, first things first, let's get you into the right clothes. You need a dress Denice." She said as she rushed into her closet and pulled out a bucket of all the clothes we bought today with a pack of diapers on top. "Lay down on my bed." Derick climbed into the bed and lie down.

"Why do i need to lie down? Wouldn't it be easier to put on a dress standing up?" Derick asked.

"No silly, you are not laying down to put on the dress" said Maria as I hear a ripping noise. She walked over to me and held a diaper in front of me. "You're laying down so I can diaper you." 

"But im already diapered?" I said which was quickly followed with a smack on my butt that even through my pants stinged a little.

"No" said maria "thats a pull up for bed wetters. You are more than a bed wetter so you get diapers." She was right, I couldn't argue as she pulls off my pants and pulls off my pull up. My butt is soon reintroduced to the softness of diapers as she tapes one on me. Im pulled to my feet and Maria takes off my shirt and she digs through the pile of dresses for one she likes. I find myself with my hands in the air out of habit as Maria slides one on me. "Stay here, I'll be right back." She said as she leaves the room. I decide to take this time to admire myself in the mirror. The first thing I notice is that my dress had a pink top with rainbow dash on it with a purple bottom. I lift the dress and I notice how the purple of the dress highlighted my light pink diapers with regular ponies on it. It's tabs were the same color as the dress's purple.

"I look cute" I said out loud to myself. I twirl in the dress only to notice Maria in the door way grinning. She shuts the door quietly behind her and rushed me and engulfed me in a big hug.

"Of course you look cute Derick, you look like me!" Maria said. When she backed up I turned back to the mirror and saw us side by side, I did look like Maria. We have the same hair and almost the same face. "The only difference is this crinkler." Maria lifted the front of my dress revealing the diaper. It was shocking to realize I look like a younger sister. No, I look like my little sister's baby sister. Between the two of us I would even say that I looked more like a girl since Maria is wearing blue pajamas.....my blue pajamas..

"Hey, are you wearing my clothes?" I asked. She looked just like me. 

"Hey, are you wearing my clothes?" Asked Maria in a mocking tone reminding me of the silliness of the situation standing in her dress and diaper. "Do you think we look like each other" she asked as she placed her head on my shoulder. 

"Yeah" I said "I'd even say I look like a regular girl."

"I got an Idea." Maria said.

"What?"

"It's almost time for dinner." Maria pointed out. I turned towards the clock and looked.

"We JUST got home about 15 minutes ago....." I was saying. She was right. It was 4:46. 

"Times flys when your having fun mom always says" maria commentted as she sat on her bed. "So I was thinking. Why don't we eat dinner dressed like this?" I looked at her in shock.

"Youre crazy!" I said.

"Oh come on Denice, they won't notice, we look like each other." Maria begged. I looked in the mirror as she walked back over. She was right. I look down towards my feet.

"Ok" I said not really knowing how to feel. We looked in the mirror for a while when we had heart attacks when Dad opened Maria's door.

"Ok you two. Dinner is ready" he said without batting a eye. He didnt notice, huh. Then I heard Maria next to me speak.

"What is for dinner?" She asked, we are doomed.

"Spaghetti, Derick" said dad as he walked out of the room. 

"See, everything is fine" Maria comforted me.

"Can I at least take off the diaper?" I asked as I hear a occasion crinkle.

"Nope!" Was Maria clear response as she dragged me out of the room down to the dinner table. She lets go right before we get to the dining room and walks normally in. I go to my usual seat but Maria beat me to it and I remember im maria now. I sit in Maria's spot and have a little stroke for every crinkle I hear. 

"Derick" mom called. "It's your turn now, how is school?" I was about to speak but then I catch myself. 

"Ugh, it's so hard and boring." Maria said in a very exaggerated laying of her head on the table. I giggle at the display.

"Ok, well keep working hard and keep those grades up." Mom concluded thinking that Derick didn't want to continue. Which honestly, I didn't. Maria summed it up perfectly. We all pray before our meal and got our servings. We munched on our garlic bread and chewed our spaget! After a while of light chatter I started to feel the front of my diaper warm. I was wetting myself. I ignored it the best I could and kept on a straight face. Eventually dinner was over and I thought I was in the clear until mom leaned on my shoulders. "Im glad youre keeping your grades up Derick." She said. "And im glad you are having fun Maria" she pat my shoulder. "Maria, you're stinking. I want to shower after you're done, ok?" 

"Ok." I said and she walked away with Dad. Maria jumped out of her chair when they were away and the first thing she did was check my diaper. 

"You wet again. I know you enjoy it but wasn't that risky?" She asked.

"I didn't realize until after" I said.

"Ok, I'll get you a change of clothes. Just jump into the shower." 

"What about my diaper?" I poke it.

"Just....leave it on the floor out side the shower. I'll take care of it, alright?"

"Alright." I get out of my chair and waddle to the bathroom. I could hear Maria giggling at my waddle as I closed the bathroom door. I took off the dress and untaped the diaper and let it fall to the ground and then i hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and my body like usual when I heard the door open.

"Derick, I got your clothes" Maria said as I let out a sigh of relief. This is stressful. I heard Maria open up a plastic bag which she throws the diaper into. "How much longer are you going to be in there for?"

"About 30 minutes. Im gonna take my time" I answered. I soon heard maria throw out the bag and leave the room. I was alone to my thoughts, what a day. I have wet a diaper three times today and even messed one. Not to mention they were my sister's and I've worn a dress to dinner. It's all so bazaar yet comfortable, nice and strangely fun. I think over this for about 30 minutes when i hear the door open and close. After a little silence she spoke up.

"Derick" it was maria "I brought you some underwear. I first brought you a diaper but the more I thought about it, I didn't ask you if you wanted a diaper. So here is some underwear, im putting it with your clothes." There was another period of silence.

"Maria, are you still there?" I called out.

"Im sorry Derick. Again. Im just not sure what you want." Her voice trailed as if she was disappointed in herself.

"Maria." I say

"What?" She replied quietly. I poke my head pass the shower curtain.

"I want you to diaper me." Maria's face lit up. You could tell she was close to tears but now they might be tears of joy.

She did a silly salute and said "Yes ma'am". I turned off the water and wrapped my self in a towel and dry myself off as Maria gets diaper out of the pile of clothes. "Ok, when youre dry, im ready." I dry myself the best I could then I lay down on the floor. Maria slides the diaper under me as efficiently as always. She pulls me to my feet but doesn't stop there as she also puts me in the dress. "You're so cute" she says and just look at each other when she once again grabs me in a big hug. "You are also the best brother anyone could ask for!". This warmed my heart as she backs ups. "You should wait a little and leave after me so no one gets suspicious" she turns around and I grab her arm. She looks back at me. 

Thanks Maria or should I say Matthew. Is Matthew the boy name for Maria?" 

"I don't know, but your welcome Denise" Maria then left the room. This time I was in a purple night gown thing. It was light and very soft. It also went past my knees so my diapers are well hidden. At last i leave the bathroom and join the rest of my family for a movie marathon. It didn't last long because we needed to go to bed early for church tommorow. We eventually finished our last movie and we all went our ways to our rooms. When me and Maria went by our rooms. She turned to me. "Just throw what you are wearing into a dresser, we'll trade back later." I nodded in agreement and went into my room. I looked at my clothes still in a basket and thought to myself nah, I'll just sleep in this. I crawled into my bed and started to fall asleep. After a while I was awoken by Maria.

"Maria, you can't wake me up every night." I say.

"Then go back to sleep. I just got lonely. Can you scoot over?" I scoot over as Maria slides in. "Are you still in my clothes?" She asks

"Yes. Why, are you not in mine?" I take a look at her and she is now in pink pajamas. "Oh."

"It's ok, im fine with it. Just change before mommy and daddy find out, ok?" I nodded and rolled over. I feel Maria's hand press against my diaper "you're still dry." She points out.

"Yep." I just say. She then wraps her arms around and hugs into my back.

"Goodnight Derick." She said in the sweetest tone as she drifts to sleep 

"Goodnight Maria." I say as I follow and fall asleep with her.

Please leave a comment about what you liked about the story or what you would change. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I liked the chapter and for a bit I thought mom had actually realized the two had traded places. Then when I read that part over a few more times it could be she didn’t realize it. I think I would have liked it more if she did make a suttle comment and let them know that both the gig was up but that she was good with it. Twins can look identical but parents still have a way about them to tell just who is who. I think it would be incredibly difficult for them to get away with switching and their parents not know it. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...